Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly (33848 Views)

Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare / 'I Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As VP To Buhari' - Obasanjo / Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by Yeyegist(f): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
President Buhari with former president Olusegun Obasanjo and former head of state Abdulsalami Abubakar at the 26th ordinary session of the African Union Assembly in Addis Ababa Ethiopia on 30th Jan 2016.
http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/caption-this-photo-of-buhari-obasanjo.html

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by Topccy007: 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
Abdusalam: Obj I never knew Nigeria could deteriorate like this considering the drop in crude price and dollar-naira rate walahi.

Obj: Honestly I don't know where I would have fled to if it had happened during my tenure

Buhari: (Thinking and smiling) Let me finish with probing the petty thieves before I decend on these rogues

167 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
the great leaders!

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
And Jonathan is busy collecting plaques from the backstreets of America as if there are no wood carvers in Nigeria

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
EX Generals!

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by Gossiplover: 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
kITATITA:
And Jonathan is busy collecting plaques from the backstreets of America as if there's no wood carvers in Nigeria

lol

lalasticlala oo

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by yanabasee(m): 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
One word: [size=50pt]tHiEveS [/size]

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by hakeem4(m): 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
Abdulsalam: the way Nigeria economy is going we might discover oil in CBN

Obj: instead of buhari to fix Nigeria he's busy probing

buhari: *smiles* by the time I'm done with all these little corrupt politicians I'd come to these useless fools

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by yanabasee(m): 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
Space for sale oh!
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by doctokwus: 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
kITATITA:
And Jonathan is busy collecting plaques from the backstreets of America as if there are no wood carvers in Nigeria
It's a mighty achievement for him and his ilks.No matter whatever plaques he buys,its only a matter of time before justice reaches him.Either here on earth or in the afterlife,gej wud meet the justice of his misrule and lives lost from embezzlement of military funds.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by amaechi1: 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Topccy007:
Abdusalam: Obj I never knew Nigeria could deteriorate like this considering the drop in crude price and dollar-naira rate walahi.

Obj: Honestly I don't know where I would have fled to if it had happened during my tenure

Buhari: (Thinking and smiling) Let me finish with probing the petty thieves before I decend on these rogues

Nice comic piece

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by yanabasee(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
doctokwus:

It's a mighty achievement for him and his ilks.No matter whatever plaques he buys,its only a matter of time before justice reaches him.Either here on earth or in the afterlife,gej wud meet the justice of his misrule and lives lost from embezzlement of military funds.

You should gather your ineffectual balls and arrest him..... Quit ranting!

You zombies will alleged arm's scam to GEJ yet can't do anything.... Just waiting for the day OBJ and Atiku will be probed over the harlibuton scam...

OBJ again, over the electricity fund scam... Same with Ameachi over Rivers state mismanagement of funds while in office...

If PMB can't probe his ilk of covins, he should shut his minister of info UP!!!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by Burger01(m): 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by CumHoponMyDivk(m): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2016

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by isrealisaac: 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
cool
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by GodpunishBuhari: 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
[s][/s]
Topccy007:

[s][/s]

Trash trash trash

Stale

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by Ptoocool(m): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Buhahahari
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by StevenJay01(m): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Historical errors

12 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by kirchofff(m): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Obasanjo be like gorilla wey get chimpanzee trait 4 body grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by IYANGBALI: 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
baba is babastic

NAIRALAND I AM BACK

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by Nicur: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
our money stolen by this three is more than our budget 3 times angry

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by zurine(f): 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
hmm
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by benpedro(m): 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
K
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by zurine(f): 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
whoa, lovely
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by hawksford: 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
I'm coming
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
Abdulsalami: Baba , after GEJ were busy bagging biscuit award, the Economist tagged him INEFFECTUAL Buffoon.......

OBJ: OK!!!!!!!, No wonder Jona no show for this meeting.

PMB ; Don't mind them, make I reach Naija first. I go deal with them wella

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by BadBullet(m): 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
h

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by Mopolchi: 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
See naija military leaders wey destroy naija. When dem come naija dem go dey form say dem dey fight kwauruption. SMH embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Abdulsalam- Obj shebi I tell you say biafraudians wey dey do early morning jug go soon go back to their fan yogo business by the time buhari is done with them.

Obasanjo--hahaahahahahacheesycheesy I hear say the ayatollah of igboland namadi kunu just they hire and fire Lawyers like changing clothes.

Buhari---- LOL..!!!cheesygringrin make una leave me and the IPODS..the ayatollah of igboland namadi kunu
is not going home soon.
He will be the one to spearhead APC campaign in igboland come 2019 Elections.gringrin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly by brunofarad(m): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nigerian version of .......

THE MILETIAN TRIAD

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Election: Why Adeleke Should Have Been Declared Winner – Ozekhome / Senators Grill Ali Ndume, Ask Him If He Has Been Fair To Dino Melaye & Saraki / Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.