Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) (4605 Views)

The Future Of Biafra In Kanu's Pix / South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Julie Ward Member European Parliament Calls For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by agarawu23(m): 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
lipsrsealed

Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by agarawu23(m): 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
My focus isn't on KANU,
Check the man at the back and tell me the kind of look he is giving KANU.

The man be like, werey! Shebi u dey make mouth for radio biafraaa cheesy oya make mouth for here make we hear u grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by INTROVERT(f): 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
is head tho!

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by TruthHurts1(m): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Make una checkout my designer handcuff by Versace
Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by PedroJP(m): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Benin republic loading for the suffersticated by fire by force, including those ones shouting "We NDeltans" that want to leave their SWestern brothers to attach where they feel they stand to survive but won't accept that fact, must surely go.

We will help suffersticated ones establish their lost n divided empire by fire by force. No more running away from ur brethren. Yoruba empire loading by fire by force. Some suffersticated fellows won't like this beautiful idea to have them unified, they rather run away from their folks to have themselves attached to Igbo by all means.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by agarawu23(m): 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
[s]
PedroJP:
Benin republic loading for the suffersticated by fire by force, including those ones shouting "We NDeltans" that want to leave their SWestern brothers to attach where they feel they stand to survive but won't accept that fact, must surely go.

We will help suffersticated ones establish their lost n divided empire by fire by force. No more running awat from ur brethren. Yoruba empire loading by fire by force. Some suffersticated fellows won't like this beatiful idea to have them unified, they rather run away from their folks to have themselves attached to Igbo by all means.
[/s]bro, sorry! All what u typed here is bullshiit

Receive sense!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by ademega(m): 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
seems that is dandruff on deltor z head? this guy has suffered. his clothes no fit am again self this guy is suffering

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
PedroJP:

We will help suffersticated ones establish their lost n divided empire by fire by force. No more running awat from ur brethren. Yoruba empire loading by fire by force. Some suffersticated fellows won't like this beatiful idea to have them unified, they rather run away from their folks to have themselves attached to Igbo by all means.
Is like a Yoruba guy snatched your fiancée.

Pele.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by PedroJP(m): 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
agarawu23:

The man be like, werey! Shebi u dey make mouth for radio biafraaa cheesy oya make mouth for here make we hear u grin

It is no news that yorubas detest NK cos his agitation and restoration of the Rising sun predicts doom for yoruba race, but wat is surprising is that all present yoruba race are myopic and filled with hate that they do not think twice to hedge. All they know is attack the idea of secession without considering the possibility of failing in their attack.

Let me tell u about one of ur fears. Once the Rising sun is established. Activities and establishments down lower Niger will crumble the only viable project(Lagos) sustaining yorubas. As either Biafrans are allowed to remain and keep milking from dat project or are forced to change importation route through heavy taxing and under wicked measures. In all. Na Godwin,Biafranswin.

Can even get to the stage u beg Biafrans to patronise ur ports or even grant citizenship freely to them. Relax, one thing is certain. This change u preached through APC will be brought by Biafrans, things can never remain in this present situation where we feed u without u showing appreciation with even a common thank You or to even keep quiet, rather u tell us how we contribute nothing.

Risingsun will keep tormenting some folks until its restoration to send them back to where they belong( Benin republic class)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by PedroJP(m): 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Is like a Yoruba guy snatched your fiancée.

Pele.

Wat did he snatch her from me with ? Tribal devilish marks ? Or the big mouths ? Or the shinning cone heads ? Or d constant shouting of ahhhh ! Ehhhhh! ?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
Handsome man...you can mistake him as Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw, Igede because we are one people with same DNA. However you can never mistake him as yoruba. Yorubas don't have beautiful well proportioned lips like that or as attractive . Quote me you are finished.

The man behind is probably a yoruba man saying in his mind, I wish I was fearless like this Igbo man but not in this lifetime as a yoruba.lol

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by PedroJP(m): 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
agarawu23:
[s][/s]bro, sorry! All what u typed here is bullshiit

Receive sense!!!

Oh yea. Scared to the bone to to have ur fears staring at you. Don't worry, prepare ur mind to accept it cos it is a must event ur ethnic must face. Enjoy the moment u still have Igbos answering same nationals with u bringing u out from the class of ur Benin republic folks. That class all ur race and its likes must return some day

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
PedroJP:

Wat did he snatch her from me with ? Tribal devilish marks ? Or the big mouths ? Or the shinning cone heads ? Or d constant shouting of ahhhh ! Ehhhhh! ?
Yoruba guys are 120% more charming than you Ibo people that have _flatheads and extreme body odour. Go and see how your sisters are running gaga over Yoruba guys.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
[s]
naija8080:
Handsome man...you can mistake him as Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw, Igede because we are one people with same DNA. However you can never mistake him as yoruba. Yorubas don't have beautiful well proportioned lips like that or as attractive . Quote me you are finished.

The man behind is probably a yoruba man saying in his mind, I wish I was fearless like this Igbo man but not in this lifetime as a yoruba.lol
[/s] rubbish......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by agarawu23(m): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
[s]
PedroJP:

It is no news that yorubas detest NK cos his agitation and restoration of the Rising sun predicts doom for yoruba race, but wat is surprising is that all present yoruba race are myopic and filled with hate that they do not think twice to hedge. All they know is attack the idea of secession without considering the possibility of failing in their attack.

Let me tell u about one of ur fears. Once the Rising sun is established. Activities and establishments down lower Niger will crumble the only viable project(Lagos) sustaining yorubas. As either Biafrans are allowed to remain and keep milking from dat project or are forced to change importation route through heavy taxing and under wicked measures. In all. Na Godwin,Biafranswin.

Can even get to the stage u beg Biafrans to patronise ur ports or even grant citizenship freely to them. Relax, one thing is certain. This change u preached through APC will be brought by Biafrans, things can never remain in this present situation where we feed u without u showing appreciation with even a common thank You or to even keep quiet, rather u tell us how we contribute nothing.

Risingsun will keep tormenting some folks until its restoration to send them back to where they belong( Benin republic class)
PedroJP:

Oh yea. Scared to the bone to to have ur fears staring at you. Don't worry, prepare ur mind to accept it cos it is a must event ur ethnic must face. Enjoy the moment u still have Igbos answering same nationals with u bringing u out from the class of ur Benin republic folks. That class all ur race and its likes must return some day
[/s]I swear, I didn't read this trash!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by TippyTop(m): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
agarawu23:
My focus isn't on KANU,
Check the man at the back and tell me the kind of look he is giving KANU.

The man was rather staring at Kanu in "awe"

I know you may not know the meaning of "awe" so here's its meaning.

a feeling of reverential respect mixed with fear or wonder.

Don't bother thanking me, thank my father who paid to have his son brilliantly educated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by goryorhal(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
naija8080:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by agarawu23(m): 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
TippyTop:

The man was rather staring at Kanu in "awe"

I know you may not know the meaning of "awe" so here's its meaning.

a feeling of reverential respect mixed with fear or wonder.

Don't bother thanking me, thank my father who paid to have his son brilliantly educated.
your "awe" means different thing entiry in another tribe okay?

"Awe" (which you refer KANU as) is a " cursed generation that won't exist again" in kurumawi language
Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by PedroJP(m): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
agarawu23:
[s][/s]I swear, I didn't read this trash!!!!!

lie lie, u go soon kpeme.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by agarawu23(m): 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
naija8080:

yes! He was handsome months ago when he was still having 'gut', but after eating half cooked beans in prison, bro, the handsomeness disappeared o.

Chai!!! Naija prison na wa oooooooooooo cry
Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by Caseless: 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
He looks hungry and sickly.

The man at his back though...
Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by agarawu23(m): 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Caseless:

shocked where av u been?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by TheArchangel(f): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
The man is giving you insomnia, you even had to post a picture of him to gawk at and comment. Wasting productive energies on someone who was deemed inconsequential by the opposing majority.

Every thread about him brings in the bloodhounds....
See them if you think I am lying..

" the supposed sophisticated intellectuals wasting on a political midget like Kanu....
agarawu23:
yes! He was handsome months ago when he was still having 'gut', but after eating half cooked beans in prison, bro, the handsomeness disappeared o.
Chai!!! Naija prison na wa oooooooooooo cry
ademega:
seems that is dandruff on deltor z head?
this guy has suffered.
his clothes no fit am again self
this guy is suffering
Caseless:
Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by agarawu23(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
[s]
TheArchangel:
The man is giving you insomnia, you even had to post a picture of him to gawk at and comment. Wasting productive energies on someone who was deemed inconsequential by the opposing majority.

" the supposed sophisticated intellectuals wasting on a political midget like Kanu....
[/s]pained ipob

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by femidejulius(m): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kanu is easing his buttocks. Hrd they rape them wella in prison. Seems he has gotten his fair share

This is what happens to you when you think to are better than Odumegwu Ojukwu was was more learned, from a much more wealthy family and who with his experience in the military never again wanted Biafra by force after he has witnessed how much devastating wars can be.

This is what happens to Kanu who think he is untouchable by going around asking for arms and ammunition to fight his fatherland. If he has kept to his illegal radio station broadcasting in Nigeria that preach mixtures of lies, half truths and very few truths and broadcast hate speeches against other major ethnic groups, he might still be a free man.

I wish him and all his supporters exactly what he wish Nigeria and esp my ethnic group. I am a supporter and advocate of regional autonomy

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by Caseless: 7:22am On Jan 31, 2016
agarawu23:
shocked where av u been?
Mehn, I de o . Been busy. How u dey?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by Caseless: 7:24am On Jan 31, 2016
TheArchangel:

undecided undecided
Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by agarawu23(m): 11:50am On Jan 31, 2016
Caseless:
Mehn, I de o . Been busy. How u dey?
cool.
May God bless our hustle
Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by Rilwayne001: 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
tundexweb:
is head tho!

Flat mango-like head, innit? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by haffaze777(m): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
PedroJP:

[b]

[/b]
Re: Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) by Flexherbal(m): 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
I did not see it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Satanic Nnamdi Kanu Does Incantations With Black Something PICS VIDEOS / “Igbos Don't Matter”:Tinubu Treading On Same Path That Destroyed Awolowo, Abiola / Coronavirus : Atiku Donates N50m, Asks Buhari To Give Each Household N10, 000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.