Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Economics Graduates With CGPAs Of At Least 4.50 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Economics Graduates With CGPAs Of At Least 4.50 (1254 Views)

Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University / John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS / Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Economics Graduates With CGPAs Of At Least 4.50 by tanimola22: 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hi

If you studied Economics and made a first, or something very near, this could be an opportunity for you

http://www.lse.ac.uk/internationalDevelopment/programmeForAfricanLeadership/howtoapply.aspx

http://www.lse.ac.uk/study/informationForInternationalStudents/countryRegion/africa/nigeria/entryRequirements.aspx

If you're unfamiliar with applying for scholarships, you can send me an email with your questions. I will do my best to answer.

Cheers
T22.

PS: Mods, would be great if this could make front page.
Someone will benefit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economics Graduates With CGPAs Of At Least 4.50 by nitrogen(m): 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lalastica, come o....

It shouldn't always be about Dansukigate, Wizkid, Bokoharam and other 'made in Naija' news all the time.

By the way, the OP sure die.
Re: Economics Graduates With CGPAs Of At Least 4.50 by jude2011: 6:18am On Jan 31, 2016
Tanimol22. Pls how can I reach you privately. I need your advice on a career issue.
Re: Economics Graduates With CGPAs Of At Least 4.50 by Elthugnificent(m): 6:32am On Jan 31, 2016
The boss is back.
Re: Economics Graduates With CGPAs Of At Least 4.50 by Ramanto(m): 9:38am On Jan 31, 2016
Why Economics alone? Why not other social scince courses?
Re: Economics Graduates With CGPAs Of At Least 4.50 by Excellergroup(m): 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
Elthugnificent:
The boss is back.

Yes o, the boss is really back after a long vacation. Welcome sir!

(1) (Reply)

Fpi Begins 2016 /2017 Admission Screening Exercise / Ezeja Joshua Is UNN New SUG President! / Ghana Ranks Number 1 In Use Of ‘wee’ In Africa, 3rd In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.