Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. (19408 Views)

Price Slash! Brand New Digital(tokheim) Petrol Dispensers And Spare Parts / Contact Me When You Need Motor Spare Part And Spare Parts Info / Brand New Ashok Leyland Buses, Trucks And Trailers For Sale: 08187022943 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2009
HI, MY COMPANY NAME IS {J.C AUTOS AND ASSOCIATE NIG} I SPECIALIZE IN TRUCK HEADS DUMP TRUCKS AND SPEAR PARTS,SUCH AS MACK,IVECO,MAN AND DAF OF ALL MODEL .NB.YOU CAN REQUEST FOR ANY SPARE PARTS AND IT WILL BE SENT TO YOU ANY WHERE IN NIGERIA.

OFFICE
245 KIRIKIRI ROAD OLODI APAPA LAGOS
BB PIN 2944E44E
truckman_parts@yahoo.com
truck.man11@yahoo.com
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2009
get your genuine truck spare parts and truck heads at a very good prise
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2009
tired of fake auto spear parts? frustrated about maintainance of your truck? why not trust it to J .C and ASSOCIATE for good care.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2009
FOR YOUR GENUINE IVECO ,MACK ,MAN,AND DAF TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS, CALL J C AND ASSOCIATE,08034268618, 08023882092.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2009
WE CAN ALSO GET YOU YOUR CHOICE OF MACK TRUCKS FROM U.S.A ON PRE-ORDER.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by ZHEN(f): 2:29am On Jul 05, 2009
we can provide the SINOTUK and the truck parts, eg. howo, steyr king hoka, and so on. If you are interested them, please let me know.
Contact information:
JINAN HEAVY DUTY TRUCK CHUANGYE CO., LTD.
ADD: TIANQIAO DISTRICT, JINAN, SHANDONG, CHINA
ZIP: 250032
MOBILE: 0086-15054180426
E-MAIL: ZHENCHUNHONG@YAHOO.CN
MSN: MONICAZCH@HOTMAIL.COM
YAHOO: ZHENCHUNHONG@YAHOO.CN
GMAIL: ZHENCHUNHONG@GMAIL.COM
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by ZHEN(f): 2:29am On Jul 05, 2009
can provide the SINOTRUK and the truck parts, eg. howo, steyr king hoka, and so on. If you are interested them, please let me know.
Contact information:
MSN: MONICAZCH@HOTMAIL.COM
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 10:18am On Jul 08, 2009
trucks for sale at a very cheap prise
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 10:23am On Jul 08, 2009
YOU CAN GET YOUR GENUINR TRUCK SPERA PARTS FROM US.CALL NOW OR SEND US MAIL ON johnchuksng@yahoo.com
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by HOWO: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2009
Hello! Sir!
Our company, Jinan Heavy Duty Truck Chuangye Co., Ltd, authorized by China National Heavy Duty Truck Group (CNHTC), is specializing in all models of complete trucks ,including Tipper Truck, Cement Mixer,Tractor Truck,Cargo Truck,Dump Truck ,Trailer. and chassis, major assemblies and their accessories of HOWO series, Steyr King series, Steyr Feilong series and Huanghe Prince series .
If you are interested in some of them, please do not hesitate to contact us.I will offer you the good quality and best price.

Looking forward to your reply!

Best Regards,
MONICA

MSN:   MONICAZCH@HOTMAIL.COM

Model:

ZZ4257N3511V

Engine:

Make:SINOTRUCK

4-stroke direct injection diesel engine

Engine model:WD615.69,Euroemission standard

6-cylinder in-line with water cooling,turbo-charging and intercooling

Maximum output:336hp(247kw) at 2200 rpm according to DIN

Maximum torque:1350Nm at 1100-1600 rpm

Displacement:9.726L

Bore:126mm

Stroke:130mm

Specific fuel consumption:195g/kwh

Engine oil filling quantity(long term filling):40L

Thermostat with 80 opening begin

Clucth :          

Single-plate dry coil-spring clutch,diameter 420mm,hydrqulically operating with air assistance

transmission

Model:HW9,synchromesh,9 forward &1 reverse

Propeller shaft    

Double universal joint propeller shaft with gear-shaped coupling flange

Front axles

Steering with double T-cross section beam

Rear axles    

Pressed axle housing,central single reduction with hub reduction and with differential locks between wheels and axles

Chassis

Frame: U-profile parallel ladder frame with section of 300*80*8mm,all cold riveted cross members

From suspension;9 semi-elliptic leaf springs wth width of 90mm,hydraulic telescopic double-action dhock absorbers and stablilizer

Rear suspension:15 leaf semi-elliptic springs with width of 90mm and bogic spring

Steering

ZF power steering.model ZF8098,hydraulic steering with power assistance

Brakes

Service brake:dual circuit compressed air brake

Parking brake(emergency brake):spring energy,compressed air operating on rear wheels

Auxiliary brake:engine exhaust brake

Wheel&types

Rims:8.5-20,10 hole-steel  Tyres:12.00R20 Radial tires

Drivers cab

Standard cab,all-steel forward control,70 hydraulically titable on the front,2-arm windscreen wiper system with three speeds,laminated windscreen with casted-in radio aerial,hydraulically damped adjustable drivers seat and rigid adjustable co-drivers seat ,with heating and ventilating system,exterior sun visor,adjustable roof flap, stereo radio/cassette recorder,safety belts,adjustable steering,air horn amd air conditioner

Electrics

Operating voltage:24V,negative grounded

Starter: 24V,7.5kw according to ISO 8856 at temperature of 20

Alternator:3-phrase,28V,1540W

Batteries:2*12V,135Ah/180Ah

Dimension in mm

Wheel base                                                      3500+1800

Front overhang                                                 1939

Rear overhang                                                 1800

Overall length                                                    6110

Overall width                                                       2480

Overall height                                                     3668

Weight in kg  

Permissible loading capacity                           9210

Chassis dead weight                                       11645

Gross vehicle weight                                       19000

Performance      

Maximum driving speed(km/h)                           102

Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 10:19am On Jul 09, 2009
all model of trucks can be found in our park.come and make your choice now
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2009
quolity truck spera parts of all model is avialabel in our store.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by whatalife: 11:04am On Jul 10, 2009
TRUCKMAN,
Can you help to get this truck?

Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2009
yess i can but you give me your contact
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2009
get your truck parts sent to you any where in nigeriaat affordabel prise
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2009
WHATALIFE. YES I CAN GET YOU THE TRUCK BUT I NEED YOUR TELL NUMBER SO WE CAN TALK OR YOUR MAIL ID
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by whatalife: 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2009
oshadigital@yahoo.com, 08036691956
are u online now?
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by DOW(m): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2009
@whatalife, I have this truck already in Lagos.
It is a volvo FL6 18tons with 14tons hiab (right hand drive).
Price N2.5m

Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by mycoach: 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2009
whatalife. next time you should be sincere and straight foword in your life,if you do not know how to do business tell me i ll teach you F.O.C. AND HOW MUCH IS THAT YOUR LEFT HAND DRIVE VOLVO.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by DOW(m): 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2009
Volvo truck is a right hand drive.
N2.5m
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by whatalife: 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2009
whatalife. next time you should be sincere and straight foword in your life,if you do not know how to do business tell me i ll teach you F.O.C. AND HOW MUCH IS THAT YOUR LEFT HAND DRIVE VOLVO.[quote][/quote]
Mycoach what is the issue with you? i dont understand, am not the seller of the truck
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2009
your genuine truck head and parts is my concern.
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2009
request for your trucks of any model from us and it will be sent to you any where in nigeria
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2009
GET YOUR GENUINE TRUCK HEADS AND SPERA PARTS FROM US
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2009
get your genuine truck parts from us at affordabel price
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2009
YOUR TRUCK HEADS, AND THIER SPARE PARTS CAN BE OBTAINED FROM J C AND ASSOCIATES.JUST MAKE A CALL
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2009
BUY YOUR TRUCK HEADS OF ALL MODEL AND MAKE AND THIER SPARE PARTS FROM US
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 10:58am On Jul 31, 2009
your truck spare parts can be sent to you any where in nigeria
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2009
all model of truck is availabel at affordabel price.ask for yours now
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 9:33am On Aug 03, 2009
your truck spare parts are availabel,request for yours now
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by lomaxbien(m): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2009
will call u latter
Re: TRUCKS HEADS,DUMP TRUCKS AND SPARE PARTS ARE IN STOCK. by TRUCKMAN: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2009
I HAVE THESE TRUCKS FOR SALE, MACK,R MODEL, MACK C,H MODEL SIGEL CABIN,IVECO-190;36, ASK FOR ANY OF THEM AND IT SHALL BE SENT TO YOU ANY WHERE IN NIGERIA, ALSO THIER SPARE PART ARE AVAILABEL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Progress. . . / Extremely Clean Tokunbo Mack 75tons Towing Truck And Water Drilling Machine / Clean 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS Pre-ordered By Newman1 Of NL From Fhemmmy Moto-HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.