Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims (5336 Views)

Allah Does Not Answer My Prayers.. Why? / Attention To All Muslims / This Muslim Cleric Urged All Muslims To Convert To Christian To Avoid Hell Fire! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by truthman2012(m): 10:58am On Feb 04, 2016
Newnas:

If you can't find answers to your questions then I'm sorry! you can only take the horse to the river but can't force it to drink.

The Quran mentions stories, that doesn't make it a story book! I don't know how you inferred that every book that mentions a story is a story book.

Newspapers sometimes too might give stories but that doesn't in any way make it a story book!

The Quran mentions stories and scientific facts when necessary to increase the believers in faith and certainty and to keep the disbelievers daunted therefore it will only mention the parts of the stories needed for guidance.
The Quran does not only mention past nations rather it mentions matters of the hereafter, the reward and punishment so that the believers might increase in hope of paradise and fear of hell.
You can google up various stories and scientific facts of the Quran and compare them to scientific findings, you will discover the accordance and conformity. Islam is a religion of reality and not a vague unpractical and unrealistic religion.

Trash !

You have failed to mention the names of those who married the wives of their adopted sons as your allaah said. Such should have been stated in the Scriptures before Muhammad's islam but it is not there. allaah lied.

You didn't talk about why allaah cancelled adoption after he had established marriage with adopted sons wives. You also could not mention anybody who followed Muhammad by marrying the wife of adopted son.

You have failed to mention the name of any prophets who received revelation from satan like Muhammad. Such thing should have been in the Scriptures before Muhammad's islam but is not there, meaning allaah lied.
Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by Scholar8200(m): 11:37am On Feb 04, 2016
Newnas:

loooolz....
Christmas has no basis in the bible
that man they keep his statue and call Jesus is just an actor and not Jesus.!!!

Britannica mention that Jesus was known in his lifetime as a teacher and not a divine being or son of God or child of God!
so where do these people find this Trinity doctrine?!

YES from that criminal called paul who was a disbeliever in Christ during his life but later claimed that a 'spirit' descended on him and made him an apostle and he started writing that book they hold now and call the Bible!!!

Tell me who has more right to teach the doctrines of Jesus? those who believed in him in his lifetime and learnt from him and followed him from town to town e.g Barnabas who wrote the 'chronicles of Barnabas ' or a criminal who claimed divinity called Paul?!

I hope these Christians will wake up and ponder to see the light of Islam.
The gospel of Barnabas, however, has absolutely no apostolic support and was written 1400 years after the time of Barnabas. This is evidenced by the fact that it was never quoted by any church father or church historian before the 16th century!

By contrast, the books of the New Testament were all written early (before A.D. 100) and by eyewitnesses, or by those who interviewed the eyewitnesses of the Lord Jesus (1 John 1:1-5; Luke 1:1-4). The four Gospels found in the New Testament were never questioned as to their authenticity.

Even had the gospel of Barnabas been written during the time of the Apostles, it still would have never attained canonical status due to the historical and doctrinal errors it contains. For example, the gospel of Barnabas purports that Jesus did not claim to be the Messiah (see Matthew 26:63-64). The gospel of Barnabas also says that Jesus was born when Pilate was governor (but history records Pilate becoming governor in A.D. 26 or 27).

Selected.(www.gotquestions.org)

The continual resort to this book reminds one of the willingness of the sanhedrin to accommodate false witnesses if only it will enable them condemn Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by Newnas(m): 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
truthman2012:

Trash !

You have failed to mention the names of those who married the wives of their adopted sons as your allaah said. Such should have been stated in the Scriptures before Muhammad's islam but it is not there. allaah lied.

You didn't talk about why allaah cancelled adoption after he had established marriage with adopted sons wives. You also could not mention anybody who followed Muhammad by marrying the wife of adopted son.

You have failed to mention the name of any prophets who received revelation from satan like Muhammad. Such thing should have been in the Scriptures before Muhammad's islam but is not there, meaning allaah lied.

if you want your comment to be the last fine, I'll let you have it!
Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by truthman2012(m): 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
Newnas:

if you want your comment to be the last fine, I'll let you have it!

Thanks for your time.

Next !!!
Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by Newnas(m): 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
Scholar8200:

The gospel of Barnabas, however, has absolutely no apostolic support and was written 1400 years after the time of Barnabas. This is evidenced by the fact that it was never quoted by any church father or church historian before the 16th century!

By contrast, the books of the New Testament were all written early (before A.D. 100) and by eyewitnesses, or by those who interviewed the eyewitnesses of the Lord Jesus (1 John 1:1-5; Luke 1:1-4). The four Gospels found in the New Testament were never questioned as to their authenticity.

Even had the gospel of Barnabas been written during the time of the Apostles, it still would have never attained canonical status due to the historical and doctrinal errors it contains. For example, the gospel of Barnabas purports that Jesus did not claim to be the Messiah (see Matthew 26:63-64). The gospel of Barnabas also says that Jesus was born when Pilate was governor (but history records Pilate becoming governor in A.D. 26 or 27).

Selected.

The continual resort to this book reminds one of the willingness of the sanhedrin to accommodate false witnesses if only it will enable them condemn Jesus!

Some have mistakenly assumed that the reference to a gospel used by Barnabas referred to in the Acts of Barnabas was the medieval document, the Gospel of Barnabas. However, this is clearly false, as the quotation reveals:
Barnabas, having unrolled the Gospel, which we have received from Matthew his fellow-labourer, began to teach the Jews.
By omitting this emphasized phrase in quoting this passage, the impression may be given that there is a Gospel of Barnabas earlier than the so-called "Decretum Gelasianum ", an agenda for those who would maintain the late Gospel's authenticity.

unlike you I'm referenced.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acts_of_Barnabas
Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by subbyraggy(m): 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
Thanks friend
Ill love to hear from you with more question that must have caused u to disbelief
1 the said woman in question is a divorcee so she is currently not with any man I think its normal to marry a divorcee .
2 the man in question is ADOPTED not a biological son so I don't see with moral and jurispendence where its impossible to marry ur ADOPTED's ex since inreality you share no blood relations with him.
With this I think I am able to convince you that islamic stand is always based on merits and science that's why its a relogion spreading like wild fire

I'm hoping to hear from you sir with more relevant question like this

3 Likes

Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by truthman2012(m): 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
subbyraggy:
Thanks friend
Ill love to hear from you with more question that must have caused u to disbelief
1 the said woman in question is a divorcee so she is currently not with any man I think its normal to marry a divorcee .
2 the man in question is ADOPTED not a biological son so I don't see with moral and jurispendence where its impossible to marry ur ADOPTED's ex since inreality you share no blood relations with him.
With this I think I am able to convince you that islamic stand is always based on merits and science that's why its a relogion spreading like wild fire

It is highly immoral and disgustingl for any man talkless of an acclaimed man of God to marry even the ex-wife of his adopted son. Because it is immoral, nobody could do the same afer Muhammad did it.

What you said is just to justify Muhammad's immoral act, you are not answering the questions:

Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by truthman2012(m): 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
subbyraggy:
Thanks friend

Did you read the OP ?

It is highly immoral and disgusting for any man talkless of an acclaimed man of God to marry even the ex-wife of his adopted son. Because it is immoral, nobody could do the same afer Muhammad did it.

What you said is just to justify Muhammad's immoral act, you are not answering the questions:

Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by truthman2012(m): 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
truthman2012:

Did you read the OP ?

It is highly immoral and disgusting for any man talkless of an acclaimed man of God to marry even the ex-wife of his adopted son. Because it is immoral, nobody could do the same afer Muhammad did it.

Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by truthmans2012: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2016
Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
1. There is no blame on the Prophet in that which Allah has made legal for him. That has been Allah's way with those who have passed away of old. And the command of Allah is a decree determined. Qur'an 33 vs 38.

Meaning

(There is no blame on the Prophet in that which Allah has made legal for him.) means, in that which has been permitted for him and which he has been commanded to do, i.e. his marrying Zaynab, may Allah be pleased with her,, who had been divorced by his adopted son Zayd bin Harithah,

(That has been Allah's way with those who have passed away of old.) means this is the ruling of Allah for the Prophets who came before him. Allah would not command them to do anything for which they might be blamed. This is a refutation of those hypocrites who imagined that there was anything wrong with his marrying the ex-wife of Zayd, his freed slave and adopted son.

2. And (remember) when you said to him on whom Allah has bestowed grace and you have done a favor: "Keep your wife to yourself, and have Taqwa of Allah.'' But you did hide in yourself that which Allah will make manifest, you did fear the people whereas Allah had a better right that you should fear Him. So, when Zayd had completed his aim with her, We gave her to you in marriage, so that there may be no difficulty to the believers in respect of the wives of their adopted sons when the latter have no desire to keep them. And Allah's command must be fulfilled. Qur'an 33 vs 37

Note that this verse doesn't intend the meaning you gave to it at all. The adopted son in question was once his slave. He freed him and adopted him. What is wrong if Allah ordered the Prophet to marry his adopted son's divorced wife?
3. Never did We send a Messenger or a Prophet before you but when he did recite (the revelation or narrated or spoke), Shaytan threw (some falsehood) in his recitation (of the revelation). But Allah abolishes that which Shaytan throws in. Then Allah establishes His revelations. And Allah is All-Knower, All-Wise. Qur'an 22 vs 52
You misinterpreted the verses all to get cheap points and to mislead people! Well you can as well read Genesis 38 in full and give me the lessons you gained from that chapter

1 Like

Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by DirewolfofStark(m): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
Newnas:

loooolz....
Christmas has no basis in the bible
that man they keep his statue and call Jesus is just an actor and not Jesus.!!!

Britannica mention that Jesus was known in his lifetime as a teacher and not a divine being or son of God or child of God!
so where do these people find this Trinity doctrine?!

YES from that criminal called paul who was a disbeliever in Christ during his life but later claimed that a 'spirit' descended on him and made him an apostle and he started writing that book they hold now and call the Bible!!!

Tell me who has more right to teach the doctrines of Jesus? those who believed in him in his lifetime and learnt from him and followed him from town to town e.g Barnabas who wrote the 'chronicles of Barnabas ' or a criminal who claimed divinity called Paul?!

I hope these Christians will wake up and ponder to see the light of Islam.

[b]You never answered the questions posed to you. You say Christmas has no place in Christianity. There are also some Islamic practices that are not mentioned in the quran. Let's look at the priority that some fundamental aspects of Islam are given in the Qur'an:

Muslims should pray five times a day: 0 verses in the Qur'an

Muslims should say the Shahada (There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah): 0 verses in the Qur'an

Muslims should circle the Ka'aba and kiss the stone embedded in it when on pilgrimage to Mecca: 0 verses in the Qur'an

Muslims have to turn to other sources (most notably the ahadith or traditions) for these basic aspects of practicing Islam.

When it come to sex with captured women however the Qur'an cannot be clearer. Muslims have the right to have sex with women they captured in battle: Four verses in the Qur'an! (Qur'an 23:6, 4:24, 70:29 and 8:69) These verses all make it clear that captured women are 'fair game'.

For example: 'Muslim men are'... those who guard their chastity, except with their wives and the (captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (then) they are not to be blamed (Qur'an 70:29).

In enslaving women ISIS terrorists are merely following the teachings of their book. A book that places higher priority on assuring them that they can have their way with captive women than it does on teaching them how to pray!
[/b]
Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

[b]You never answered the questions posed to you. You say Christmas has no place in Christianity. There are also some Islamic practices that are not mentioned in the quran. Let's look at the priority that some fundamental aspects of Islam are given in the Qur'an:

Muslims should say the Shahada (There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah): 0 verses in the Qur'an

Muslims should circle the Ka'aba and kiss the stone embedded in it when on pilgrimage to Mecca: 0 verses in the Qur'an

Muslims have to turn to other sources (most notably the ahadith or traditions) for these basic aspects of practicing Islam.

When it come to sex with captured women however the Qur'an cannot be clearer. Muslims have the right to have sex with women they captured in battle: Four verses in the Qur'an! (Qur'an 23:6, 4:24, 70:29 and 8:69) These verses all make it clear that captured women are 'fair game'.

For example: 'Muslim men are'... those who guard their chastity, except with their wives and the (captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (then) they are not to be blamed (Qur'an 70:29).

In enslaving women ISIS terrorists are merely following the teachings of their book. A book that places higher priority on assuring them that they can have their way with captive women than it does on teaching them how to pray!
[/b]
I have answered the questions from the OP and i will answer yours below:
All acts of worship in Islam are derived from Qur'an and explained by the Sunnah (Authentic Hadith). The Qur'an is the word of Allah. The Sunnah is the traditions of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam.
The verses below points us to follow the Prophet in his tradition:
(a) Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “He who obeys the Messenger has indeed obeyed Allaah . . .” [al-Nisaa’ 4:80] Allaah described obedience to the Prophet (peace be upon him) as being a part of obedience to Him. Then He made a connection between obedience to Him and obedience to the Prophet (peace be upon him): “O you who believe! Obey Allaah and obey the Messenger . . .” [al-Nisaa’ 4:59]

(b) Allaah warns us not to go against the Prophet (peace be upon him), and states that whoever disobeys him will be doomed to eternal Hell. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “. . . And let those who oppose the Messenger’s commandment beware, lest some fitnah (trial, affliction, etc.) befall them or a painful torment be inflicted on them.” [al-Nur 24:63]

(c) Allaah has made obedience to His Prophet a religious duty; resisting or opposing it is a sign of hypocrisy: “”But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you [Muhammad] judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission.” [al-Nisaa’ 4:65]

(d) Allaah commands His slaves to respond to Him and His Messenger: “O you who believe! Answer Allaah (by obeying Him) and (His) Messenger when he calls you to that which will give you life . . .” [al-Anfaal 8:24]

(e) Allaah also commands His slaves to refer all disputes to him: “. . . (And) if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allaah and His Messenger . . .” [al-Nisaa’ 4:59]
So if the Qur'an says we should pray, we find in the Prophet's tradition how to go about it. Our religion is complete. No one can come and add anything to it.

1 Like

Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by lfleak: 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
truthman2012:
1. When Muhammad was to marry Zainab, the wife of his adopted son Zaid, allahh said it was not him alone that would do such a disgusting thing. He said it was the practice approved for the people of old (Quran 33:38 Yusufali). The question is: Which people of old marry the wives of their adopted sons like Muhammad ?

2. Allah said Muhammad's marriage with the wife of his adopted son would pave way for the believers and there would be no difficulty for them in doing the same (Quran 33:37 Yusufali). Not long after this quranic statement that allahh cancelled adoption after he had made such a marriage easy for the believers. Why would he cancelled what he had established?

3. When Muhammad received revelation from Satan, allahh consoled him by saying it was not peculiar to him alone and that all the past prophets had the same experience (Quran 22:52 Yusufali). The question is: Which of the past prophets received revelation from Satan like Muhammad ?

Let the muslims come up with the answers if allahh was saying the truth. The same questions had come up in one of my threads with nobody to give the answers.
And what do you mean..? this is how you run around like an headless chicken...

which surat is Yusufali the only name similar to that is Surat Yusuf and there is damn nothing like that in the surat and verse... I see why most sane muslims dont argue with you guys!
Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by lfleak: 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

[/b]
samething allover.. you should get those verse from the Quran with english translation to know the crap you are saying is wrong,.... you only get those quotes online instead of getting them directly from the Quran..
But since you can't do that, I have looked it up for you, all the verse you listed that mentioned slave, is quoted: "..... and those (slaves) whom your right hand possess".

"whom your right hand possess" appears in all of them..
Re: Questions Muslims Could Not Answer: Daunting Challenge For All Muslims by lfleak: 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
truthman2012:

Trash !

you keep crying... show us where those hapened directly from the Quran or deactivate your account!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruling On Celebrating ‘aashooraa’ Or Taking It As A Day Of Mourning / Supplication after the five Daily Prayers / Love Of The Household Is Part Of Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.