Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,390 members, 7,781,120 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:21 AM

M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever (16017 Views)

Seven Powers ( A Supernatural Story ) / This Is The Best Supernatural Story Ever Written . MARY Apocalypse. / MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 01, 2016
After 3mins

“I don’t understand whats happening to me” Yvonne said

“It will be fine dear” Maria said

“You shouldn’t have told them” a voice said beside her and she was startled

“you? How did you get in here?” Yvonne said

“Who are you talking to?” Maria said and in the blink of an eye he had disappeared

“I huuum saw him now” Yvonne said looking confused

“You need some rest” Audrey said

“no I did see him”

“Alright, then” Maria said

After 10mins of driving they arrived at Maria’s place

“Home sweet home” Yvonne said and sat down on the sofa and relaxed

“I’ll prepare something in the kitchen” Maria said going to the kitchen

“Please my bag, I need to take something” Yvonne said

“I’ll get it for you” Maria said and went upstairs and came back with the back

“here” Maria gave her the bag

“Thanks”

Audrey sat on an armchair; Maria walked back to the kitchen. Yvonne sat up and opened her bag and brought out her car key and put it in her pocket; she was putting on a black jeans and a white top; she then put her phone too

“Are you going somewhere?” Audrey said

“I just wanna go for a stroll”

“Hell no, you just came back from a hospital” Audrey said

“Look i…. Jesus Christ” Yvonne yelled and jumped up

“What’s that?” Audrey asked

“That is the monster that wants to kill me” Yvonne yelled as she pointed behind Audrey

“There’s nothing” she said looking back

“No No No” Yvonne ran out of the house

“what’s the shouting” Maria said running out of the kitchen

“Its Yvonne, she just ran off”

“O no” Maria said and ran outside but Yvonne had already gotten into her car and drove off

“Yvonne wait, stop” Maria shouted but she drove away…

Yvonne drove fast into the main road

“You shouldn’t have told your friend” a voice said

“Get out of my head” she screamed

She drove to nowhere in particular; she was on 3rd mainland bridge and right in the middle of the bridge her car started to slow down

“O No” she said and tried all she could but nothing so she parked the car by the road, every other kept moving at a high speed. She tried starting it again but nothing happened. She stepped out of the car and walked to the front and opened the engine and stared at it not knowing what to do, she knew that those powers her working against her again, she heard the sound of someone hitting her car from behind, she was scared but went to the back to see who but she didn’t see anyone or any scratch.

And there was a loud trailer horn behind her and she turned and saw a trailer heading to her on a high speed, she froze in fear and there was nowhere to run to cus she couldn’t out run the trailer but suddenly she saw a bright light falling from the sky and suddenly it appeared to be a person and it landed right in front of her facing the coming trailer, she just stared with open mouth as the trailer crashed on him and it came to a full stop as the trailer was seriously damaged and the back part of the trailer flew up and was falling towards Yvonne but he hit it into the sea.

She was completely speechless; she just stood there without saying a word and just staring at him. She just saw a live superman activity. He turned to look at her and that was when she had a good look at him; the most handsome man she had ever seen. He walked to her and stopped in front of her; she just stared with surprise, she looked deep into his eyes and she probably forgot her mouth was open, he also stared at her too but after about 10secs he broke the silence

“My name is Metatron” he said looking into her eyes and she suddenly fainted and he didn’t even attempt to catch her as he watched her fall like a log of wood and not a single smile on his face…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 01, 2016
More coming later
Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by saraphina(f): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2016
u are very good dear..Your story held me spellbound.......
Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by billynoni(m): 10:12am On Feb 01, 2016
Metatron?.I guess dats OUR yvonne spirit hubby,still following smallville bumper to bumper

1 Like

Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
Maria decided to call Rachael and tell her

“Hello Rachael”

“Maria”

“There’s a problem” Maria said

“What”

“Yvonne is going crazy”

“what? Did she escape from the hospital?”

“No, we came home and she suddenly ran out of the house claiming she saw a monster”

“Monster? This is serious o” Rachael said

“yes o”

“Am coming to your house now” Rachael said

“Ok” Maria said and hanged up

“What did she say?” Audrey asked

“She’s coming”

After about 30mins Rachael arrived

“Tell me what’s happening?” Rachael said sitting down

“No what do we do?” Audrey said

“I don’t know, I’ve called her number but she didn’t pick the call” Maria said

“Where could she have gone?” Rachael asked

“She would go home” Audrey said

“No she wouldn’t”

“And why?” Rachael asked

“She’s having serious problems with James and she wants a divorce” Maria said

“No again” Rachael said

“They never stop having problems” Audrey said

“look, we have to find her” Rachael said and just then Maria’s phone rang

“Its Yvonne” maria said picked the call

“Hello Yvonne whats happening”

“Please come and Meet me at the CMS church” She said and hanged up

“Hello! Hello. Yvonne”

“What happened?” Audrey asked

“She said I should come to CMS”

“CMS? Where in particular?” Rachael said

“The church”

“Alright let’s go” Maria said and they left…
Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
Yvonne opened her eyes and saw herself in her car, she noticed the car was parked in another environment, she looked beside her and saw the stranger staring at her and she was startled so she quickly tried to open the door and run away but the door didn’t open

“Don’t worry you can’t open it” he said looking away

“Who the Bleep are you?” She said loudly

“Don’t be afraid” he said picking up a doll in the car

“I said who the Bleep are you” she said almost crying

“Like I said I am Metatron and am here to help” he said looking at the doll seriously

“Ok Mr. Metatron, please do me a favor” she said

“What is that?” he asked looking at her

“Get the Bleep out of my car and stay the Bleep away from me” she yelled

“What happened to you yesterday in your hotel room was not a dream and if it happens a second time you might not survive it” he said ignoring her last statement

“How did you know that? Wait a minute… Jesus Christ am so confused now” she said with hands on her head

“Yeah, humans are the most confused creature”

“Bleep you. No wait how the hell did you crush that trailer? Why are you here? You are a bad dream” she said

“Don’t be afraid” he said still holding that doll

“Am not afraid of you” she said loudly but didn’t mean one word of it; he turned to look at her

“Good, now let’s go” he said dropping the doll

“Go where, am going nowhere with you” she said

“Humans always over reacting to nothing” he said

“You call this nothing? Am not over reacting” she said

“Unfortunately the fear in you is a positive catalyst that speeds up your reactions”

“Please leave me alone now” she said

“We have to go now” he said

“Am going nowhere” she said and suddenly the car started moving, she was surprised, she looked at him but he looked away

“No No wait stop please” she said but it didn’t stop

“Ok I’ll drive” she yelled and it stopped. She turned on the car and started driving

“Drive to the island” he said.

For the next 5mins she kept glancing at him

“Are you an Angel” she finally said something but she wasn’t sure she wanted to say that

“But you don’t believe in Angels” he said without looking at her

“Well huumm” she lost words

“I’m not an Angel”

“Ok?”

“But Angels are real and don’t dispute that”

“Ok, so what are you?” she asked

“Am a Leviathan” he said

“Excuse me?” she said mockingly; he turned to look at her

“Sorry” she said and her face changed

“But what is Leviathan?” she asked

“Leviathans are powerful creatures; created by God long ago even before Angels, we have the power to do anything. We are more powerful than Angels”

“Ok? And you look like humans”

“Yes, we all do and the angels too, for we were all created in the image of our father”

“Father, I see” she said

“Yvonne, please don’t be afraid of me am here to help

“No am no longer scared” she said smiling

“I can feel your fear and smell your lies”

“Now you are scaring me”

“I wouldn’t harm you I promise

“Why are you helping me” she asked

“You will find out soon enough and because I like you” he said without smiling

“So you guys fall in love too?” she said

“We have hearts and minds like you” he said without smiling

“Waw, what a romantic face you have there” she said mockingly

“Don’t mock me, that’s the best expression I can give” he said

“Seriously? Well, in our world we smile when we express feelings” she said

“I wish I could” He said

“You’ll learn” she said smiling

“You shouldn’t have told your friend, what happened to you”

“Why?”

“Because the demon seeks you are your friends and you just led it to them”

“I don’t understand, I’ve never done anything to attract such and as a matter of fact, I don’t go to churches or shrines”

“You speak the truth but you forget one thing” he said

“What is that?” she asked

“Meet me in CMS” he said and disappeared. She still can’t believe all these, so she quickly called Maria to come to CMS……

1 Like

Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
Yvonne arrived at C.M.S an Anglican church in Lagos island, she entered the church it appeared to be a very large church, she saw someone sitting on one of the benches, he was on a black suit and a red tie; she knew he was the one; she walked to him and sat beside him

“Ok tell me what I forgot” she said

“Let your friends arrive” he said without looking at her but seemed focus on the stone cross at the altar

“How…. How did you know I called my friends” she looked surprised

“Why is that stone cross on the altar” he asked ignoring her question

“Excuse me? (she was surprised at the way he changed subject matters) I..I don’t know? Maybe its some kind of respect or something”

“You speak like it means nothing” he said turning to her

“Why? Should it mean a thing to me? I don’t even go to church, I stopped believeing in God ever since I lost my parents who died in the church”

“You speak with confidence” he said

“What do you expect”

“Did God kill them?” he asked

“Well, sort of”

“You are not so sure but yet quick to condemn my father”

“Suicide bombers attacked the church, why didn’t God stop them”

“Then God didn’t kill them”:

“Yes he did, he watched it happen and did nothing which means he did” she said already crying

“You are not proving anything” he said looking at the cross

“Of cus I am” she said loudly looking at him

“Everything happens for a reason and a purpose” he said

“What reason? What purpose? What could be more important than the lives of my parents”

“Time” he said

“Time? What has that got to do with anything”

“Time made it happen, it was time for them to go”

“What? In such a horrible way?”

“God created Time and death. And in Time Death takes its course. They are not the first”

“Excuse me” she said

“If God had saved your parents you wouldn’t be what you are btoday, if God altered the process he would be altering Time’s pattern and this would lead to lose of untimed lives”

“That ain’t good enough” she said

“Your father is in hell and your mother in heaven”

“What? How can you say that to me?”

“Your father was paid to wear a bomb into the church with your mother ignorant of this. But he had already sent the money to your account and he did the job. That money changed your life” She was speechless

“Wh… What?” she said in a low tone

“The truth”

“My father was poor, what did you expect?” she tried to defend her father

“It doesn’t change anything but if your father had waited a little longer, his crashed business would have sprung back to life” he said loudly and she was calm as tears flowed down her eyes

“My father’s business crashed and for 10years we were damned in poverty, for 10years we waited but God did nothing” she said calmly with tears

“Have you not heard of the man named Job” he said looking at the cross, she was quiet, she knew all he said was true because no one could have guessed that.

“Yvonne!” Maria yelled as she entered the church, Yvonne cleared her eyes and turned to see Maria, she stood up and walked to Maria

1 Like

Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
My appreciation to all readers. I will be back later for more
Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
saraphina:
u are very good dear..Your story held me spellbound.......
thanks friend. More comin
Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by billynoni(m): 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hmmmmm.....delicious!
Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by saraphina(f): 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
Smallville10:
thanks friend. More comin
waiting friend..
Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
“Hey Maria” she said and hugged Maria, she saw Rachael and Audrey

“No, why did you bring them” Yvonne said

“What are you talking about” Rachael said

“Yes there’s a problem” Yvonne said

“What problem?” Maria asked

“It’s complicated, I don’t even know” Yvonne said

“Who’s the white man over there?” Audrey asked

“you wont believe me if I told you” Yvonne said in a low tone

“Tell Me” Audrey said coming closer

“He’s some kind of Angel” she whispered to them; the three of them looked at each other and busted into laughter

“Excuse me?” Maria said

“I am not an Angel” he said and stood up and turned to face them

“Woow” Maria said

“That is a very beautiful man” Audrey said

“Right now I believe you have something better to worry about” he said

“ladies this is Metatron and he’s huumm… I’m a Leviathan” he cuts her words

“Le What? What the hell does that mean?” Maria said laughing but he had a straight face although

“That is not your problem, the problem now is that your lives are endangered”

“Look, I hate threats” Audrey said

“Look, I hate oblivion. Can someone tell me something reasonable?” Rachael said

“Meet me in Yvonne’s car” he said and walked out of the church. They just stood there looking at him

“Who the hell is he?” Rachael said

“You need to see the way he came to me” Yvonne said and walked out too and they followed her.

As they got outside Yvonne entered the car but her friends stood outside

“Will you guys come in or what?” Yvonne said sticking her head out the window then they entered

“Ok tell us” Yvonne said to Metatron

“Ok girls, I want to tell you your story; the story that got you into this perilous pursuit.

Six years ago when you (Yvonne) were doing your service, you met three ladies who you became best of friends with (Maria, Audrey and Rachael). Yvonne and Maria were then posted to a school while Audrey and Rachael were sent to a governmental organization all in the same state (Delta) but 8months into your service you girls went out together and took a long walk into town and your feet led you into a village. In that village you came across a house in a lonely part, it was old and damaged; there was a sign in front of the house “Cursed House No Entry”, but you ladies found it funny and decided to enter and in your attempt to enter an old lady shouted

1 Like

Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
“Ayi1 Ayi!! No enter there ooo, you fit die”; the ladies laughed at him after he said this “(Laughs) You need to see your face when you said that” Maria said laughing but he didn’t even smile, he continued You all ignored the lady’s words believing it to be superstition. As you entered the gate of that house you were all marked for destruction. You entered the main building, it was dirty and dusty and you even touched things in the house but you all ran out of the house after seeing a decaying body hanging from the ceiling. Yvonne you were the first person who entered that gate and that’s the reason you are number one on death’s list and unfortunately you told your friends and now the link is completed “ at this moment the ladies just stared at him for like 15 secs “Please help us” Yvonne said “No this is crazy” Rachael said “Yes” Audrey agreed “Yvonne I have been trying to help you but you kept rejecting my help. I sent you a number” he said and Yvonne remembered the paper “But that was creepy and scary” she said “You haven’t seen anything scary” he said “yeah right” Maria said “This is all bullshit, if this thing wanted to attack us (that’s if it exists) it would have done that long ago” Rachael said “True” Maria said “I can take you somewhere safe” “Am not interested” Rachael said “me too” Audrey said “this is our life ladies” Yvonne said “I have a husband and home to run” Maria said “You all don’t have to go with us. Just Yvonne is enough” he said “what? Why me?” she said “because you are head of the list” he said “Better, don’t worry Yvonne I’ll pray for you” Rachael said and Maria laughed “You don’t pray?” Maria said “well, I’ll start now” she replied “Look, I have to go now, ok? Am not interested in all these” Audrey said and walked out of the car “Me too” Maria said and followed with Rachael After they left he turned to Yvonne “Don’t be afraid, I’ll help you” he said “Honestly I am” “Alright, take your time and whenever you are ready I will take you see someone who can help” he said “alright then, thanks for understanding but I want you to stay with me” she said “Am not going anywhere” he said “Yes!!” she said happily

1 Like

Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
“So what now?” he said “Now, you blend into mankind” she said “I already did that” he said “No not like that? No man falls from the sky like that and crushes a trailer?” “But what did you expect, it was coming right at you” he said “Yeah I know and thanks for that but now act like a normal man and not walking like superman “ “Ok” “One more thing, please learn how to smile” she said “I can’t” he replied “Good, I’ll teach you” she said and moved closer to him; she puts her hand on his face and touched his cheeks lightly with her palm then uses her thumbs to push the sides of his mouth in opposite directions upwards “Now that how to smile” she said holding his face “Ok, I’ll practice” “Good, practice with your thumbs like that” she said “Ok” “Alright, now we are gonna go back to my hotel room” “Am ready” “Good and please don’t do anything scary, ok?” she said “Ok” he replied; she started the car and drove off…

Maria carried Audrey and Rachael in her car going back to the house “Who the hell is that guy?” Rachael said “Yvonne has a better answer to that” Maria said “Come on, that guy talked about us like he knew us” Rachael said “It amazed me” Audrey said “o so now you see reasons” Maria said “He said he’s a leviathan; whatever that means” Audrey said “He’s not human that I know” Maria said “True” “Am scared of him” Audrey said “Yvonne was so comfortable with him” Rachael said “What do you expect?” Maria said “Girl, I think we should worry about what he said” Rachael said “Please spare me all the sentimental bullshit” Audrey said “I cant worry about what I don’t understand and besides that was years ago, why didn’t it hunt us since” Maria said “Am worried for Yvonne” Rachael said “You shouldn’t, she got herself into this” Audrey said “Don’t forget we are also in it” Rachael said “Please forget that bullshit” Audrey said “enough ladies please” Maria said…

1 Like

Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Yvonne entered the reception with Metatron, he looked around the place “Why do men struggle to build all these?” he asked “Isn’t it worth it” she asked “you try to make your homes like heaven but you are not even close” “Is that how you compliment our hard work” she said “Am being Honest” “Honest is not always the best policy” “You are wrong” “Listen, I think you should also learn to compliment our works” she said walking to the receptionist “Good day Madam” “Good day” Yvonne replied “You weren’t home yesterday” the receptionist said “Yes I had a little problem to handle” she said “hope everything is fine now” the receptionist asked “yes it is” she replied with a smile ‘No its not and it might get worse’ Metatron said from behind her “Stop it” she said “Good day sir” the receptionist said “What’s your name” he asked without smiling “Shannel” she said smiling “Shann-El” he said “No its Shannel not Shann-El” Shannel said “Are you an Angel” he asked “No am not” she said smiling “Are you flirting with her” Yvonne said “Sssshhhh” he said to Yvonne, Yvonne’s eyes widened in disbelief “The guy you are going out with” Metatron said “Excuse me?” Shannel said “No excuses, he’s a fugitive, he’s just going to take you to his bed and once he’s done nothing more” Metatron said “How can you say that? How did you know?” Shannel’s facial expression changed “Because am a Lev…. Am so sorry about that” Yvonne said and dragged Metatron away “What the hell was that?” she said as they left the reception “I just wanted to help her out” he said “Well you didn’t, you only broke her heart” She said “No she was thinking about it” he said ‘yeah, and it hurts her, damn it” she said “but it’s the truth” he said “you know what, lets go” she said walking upstairs They both went into the elevator and it started moving up “Why do I feel like am being elevated” he asked ‘that’s because you are in an elevator” she said. They arrived on their floor and walked to her room door and as they arrived, Yvonne put her hand in her bag and brought out her key and as she was about to put the key in the hole the door suddenly opened, she was surprised but remembered that Metatron was behind her, she then turned to him “Did you do that?” she asked with a surprised dace “Why put that, when you could just open it” he said “Well my dear, I cant open the door without the key because its locked” she said going in “Well you should have just ordered it open and it will” he said “yeah thanks but I do not have such magical powers like “ she said “Its not magic” he said “Then its what” “Its actually faith, my father gave you all faith but you refuse to use it” he said “Are you serious right now?” she asked “yes” “God, you are boring” she said dropping her bag and walking into the bathroom “So you say” he replied, she stopped at the bathroom door and turned “You know what, lets go see a movie later” she said “No let’s look for the Solution to your problem” he said “I thought you said when I wanted” “ok whatever you say” “Thanks, so we can have fun” “A little slumber, a little folding of hands, laziness comes” he said “Who’s slumbering or folding hands all we want to do is have fun” she said and walked to him and sat beside him “like I said, whatever you want” “Good boy” she said getting up “One more thing’ she said and sat down “What is it?” he said and she smiled “You are very handsome and am sure if we hit a club the ladies would all drop dead. What do you think?” she said smiling “I think we shouldn’t go” he said “Why?” “Because they’ll all drop dead” he said “O come on, that’s not what I meant I mean, they’ll love you” she said “Yes because we are more beautiful than humans” “Here we go again, enough of your heaven life” she said “Ok” “Have you had sex before? O sorry you probably don’t understand what that means” she asked him?” “My father created sex and gave it to man as a gift” “Waw seriously? So what about you” “We have orders not to lay with the men” “so you can have sex that’s good (She smiles) and as for laying with men, you are not laying with men but with woman and that’s me” she said pulling him up and touching his face “We have a problem at hand now” he said “O shut up, don’t talk about that again. If you do I’ll kill you” she said touching his chest “You cant seduce me. I can choose not too” he said “You better choose too” she said trying to unbuckle his trouser but he held her hand and looked into her eyes “All I see in your eyes is lust not Love” he said, she stopped and moved back “You are very tempting indeed but I won’t do that” “Why?” “Not now, you are my beloved but I do not wish to disobey father” “What’s with you guys and your father?” “It’s punishable” “Please spare me all that” she said walking away “We may be powerful but we can also be seduced by the beauty of women but we have the ability to choose either going in or not” he said, she then walked closer to him “Alright, but when this is all over am definitely going to have sex with you, I can’t let you go back to heaven like that” she said and walked into the bathroom…
Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by saraphina(f): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
simply woooooooow....
Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
20mins and she was still not out of the bathroom, Metatron looked around the room then said “You have the body of your mother Eve” he said loudly but there was no response and after 10 mins she came out with a towel “Why would you say that to me” she said “I saw your body” he said “You what? You were peeping at me?” she said “Do I need to? I was sitting on the bed and I could see you in there” he replied “So you can see through wall” she said “Through anything” he replied “Don’t ever do that again” she said and walked to the wardrobe “Ok” he said and sat on a chair; she turned to look at him and he saw staring at her “What is it?” he asked; she was a little bit surprised “So you can’t read my mind now?” she asked “Yes I can” “So what am I thinking?” she asked “You wish for me to turn my face away” he said “So what are you waiting for?” she said “I saw my father create your mother Eve and adored her with that body so what use is it?” he said “Am not Eve, am Yvonne this is my body and I don’t want you to see it, at least not yet” she said and he turned his head away “Good and don’t look” she said & dropped her towel “It’s beautiful” he said without looking, she turned to look at him “What is beautiful?” she asked “Your body” “Will you stop talking about my body? It’s not to be discussed” she said putting on a jean “But you said I should compliment hard works” “Yes? And you think my body is somebody’s handwork?” “Yes, it’s my fathers’” he said “O God, please enough about you and your father and heavenly brothers, ok?” “Ok” he said. She dressed up in a nice white T-shirt and a black jeans and a nice slippers, her inner singlet was slightly visible. She packed her hair with a band then picked up her purse and phone “Lets go” she said smiling “Where are we going?” he asked “To the Cinema of cause” “To do what” “To watch a movie” she said “Ok” he said and looked at the clock and it was 3:00pm “what? Are you going somewhere?” she asked “No” “OK, let’s go” she said and left with him.
Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by billynoni(m): 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Metatron...........I'm suspecting u ooooo*looks with corner eye*
Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 02, 2016
Have you voted for your Story of the month? No?

Hurry now

https://www.nairaland.com/2906633/literature-sections-story-month-award#42540235
Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 02, 2016
He looked around as he arrived at the entrance of the cinema, there was a small post with a title “FASTER 3:00pm” .She bought to tickets at the entrance and they both went in; the cinema had few persons, she sat at the back, some distance away from the exit door he then sat beside her “The movie’s title is Faster; Dwayne Johnson is the main character. The movie is awesome” she said and after 5mins “Why did he shoot that guy?” He asked “Actually, that guy is one of the people who killed his brother so he came back to take revenge” she said with an ice cream in her hand “Revenge is of the lord” Metatron said “Please come on? This is just a movie” she said “Whatever it’s called, that doesn’t mean he should kill” Metatron said “Metatron, it’s a movie which means it’s not real, ok?” she said “So you are saying the guy is not dead” “Yes, he’s not dead” “It’s just acting, my dear” “If its not real then why waste your time watch it. They are only fooling around” “Actually, they are not fooling around. Its called entertainment” she said “Entertainment” he repeated “Yeah, you want some ice cream?” she asked “No thanks I don’t get hungry” he said “But you can eat” she said “yes” “Good, then have a taste” she said “No thank you” “Am not asking you? Am ordering you” she said stretching the spoon of cream to his mouth “I can’t take orders from men” “Come on please? Just a little, I just want you to join me, please” she begged “Alright” he said and took the cream “Don’t you like it?” she said “It’s almost as sweet as Honey” he said “Yeah, its strawberry” she said smiling at him “Its good” he said smiling “Waw, you are smiling” she said happily and touched his face “I finally did it” he said smiling “Yes and you look good” she said rubbing his face “Hello there, miss” a voice said and she turned to see the guy she met at the cinema the last time “You?” she said “yes me” he smiled as he sat down beside her “What are you doing?” she said “Just wanna hang out with you” he said “I see that you do not have manners, cant you see am with someone?” she said “O sorry, hey there Dude am Michael” he said stretching his hand but Metatron didn’t receive it “Metatron? Shake him” she said and he shook him “Change that name” Metatron said “Why” he asked “Because Angel Michael would not be happy you are bearing his name” “(laughs) and why is that” “Because you are the opposite of him” Metatron said “And what does that mean?” Micheal said “It means there’s nothing good in you. You only lay with women and lavish money” Metatron said “Metatron stop it” Yvonne said “(Laughs) White boy, you know I can make your life a misery in this country” Michael said “He’s not just a with boy” Yvonne said “I see, I’ll deal with” Michael said and walked away “Metatron are you trying to make enemies” She said “I’ll be back” he said and stood up and followed Michael “Where are you going?” she said “Sit there, I’ll be back” he said and left…
Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 02, 2016
He followed Michael who entered into the men’s restroom. Metatron entered into the Restroom and saw Michael washing his hands in one of the washing bowls. Metatron walked and stood beside him “how do you use these” he said looking at it, Michael turned to look at him “So the white boy doesn’t know how to use a wash bowl” Michael said “Actually, I do” Metatron said and slammed Michael’s face on the bowl and he fell with a bleeding broken nose and leaving blood stay on the wash bowl “What the Bleep” Michael said crawling on the floor and shouting in pain and suddenly brought out a gun “You humans are horrible” he said “One more step and I’ll shoot you idiot” Michael said “I hate to break father’s rules but what I can’t take is threat from any immortal but you a little mortal man threatening me” he said “I’ll will fucking kill you” Michael said getting up and Metatron grabbed him by the neck and smashed his head on a mirror, breaking the mirror to pieces and knocking him out. Metatron then walked out of the Men’s room and back to the cinema “where did you go” Yvonne asked “I went to the rest room” he said “Rest room? How did you know the rest room?” “I followed someone” he said “O no, don’t tell me you followed Michael” “yes, I did” “What? What did you do to him?” She asked “Don’t worry about him, he’s resting” he said “Resting?” “Yes Resting in the rest room” he said and smiled “Don’t you smile at that” she said “Why?” “It looks evil” “Alright, then let’s relax and watch the movie” he said and put his hand across her shoulders “Now you are acting like a man” she said smiling as she relaxed in his arm and licking her Ice cream. They watched 3 movies and it was now 8:00pm and they left the cinema and went to their room. “O God am so tired” she said and fell on the bed “Don’t worry you can sleep, I’ll watch over you” he said “Do you guys sleep?” “Well, some of us do” he said “Do you?” “Yes I do but when am tired” he said “Are you not tired?” she said ‘No am not” he said “I want you to come and lie down with me” she said “Am not tired” he said “I know but I’ll feel safer with you here” she said ‘Alright’ he said and walked to the bed and lay beside her. She took off her slipper and the band from her hair and climbed the bed and lay beside him and both of them stared at each other “Look at those eyes” he said “O stop it” she said smiling and turned to face the other direction and backed him. They were silent for like 3mins “Why do you want me to do that?” he said “Do what?” she said without looking at him ‘Hold you” “How did you know that?” she said without looking at him “I read your mind” he said “Please don’t ever come into my mind without my permission again” she said ‘I apologize” he said, and she was silent for like 10 secs then said “You read my mind already, so do it” she said, he smiled and moved closer to her and held her closely until she slept, he then stood up and he disappeared…
Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by aprilwise(m): 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Keep it coming.
Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by joanee20(f): 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow! Wonderful... MORE o.
Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by bamirotola: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Plz continue
Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
TWO DAYS LATER Metatron down on the bed and watched the TV so seriously that Yvonne stared at him “Why are staring at the TV like that” she said “Sssshhhh, she’s talking to me something, she’ s telling me something” he said “Come on Metatron, she’s a News caster she’s talking to the studio camera and that’s why you think she’s talking to you” “What do you mean?” he said “She faces the camera and casts the News and it is broadcasted immediately, its kind of complicated” “I see” he said “yeah” she said, he turned to look at her “Where are we going?” he asked “We are going to a club” she said “A club” he repeated ‘Yes a Club, it’s a place for fun and dancing” she said She dressed in a nice Black jean, with black sneakers, a red blue long sleeved sweater with a hood and a Picture of Rihanna in front and Ciara at the back, she had a white singlet inside, she allowed her hair spread on her shoulder and then put on a baseball cap (I believe by now you know what she looks like). She was more like a street girl. “How do I look” she asked him “You look different” he said “of cause I should look different” she said “You look Beautiful’ he said ‘thank you” she said smiling. “so what now?” he said “You’ll change” she said “what do you mean?” “I mean your clothes, I got new ones, you cant go there on suit” “Why?” he asked “Just change ok?” she said bringing out some clothes from the wardrobe “What is that?” he asked “clothes of cause, go to the bathroom and change” she said and he collected them and went into the bathroom and put them on and came out “Waw, that’s a big boy” she said smiling as he came out. He was on a white body hug and black jean and a black sneakers “How do I look?” he said “You are beautiful” she said and kissed his cheek “Thank you” he said and smiling “Ok lets rock” she said. They went downstairs and everyone stared at them especially Yvonne “Waw madam you look…hot” Shannel said “(laughs)thanks dear” she replied “Good morning sir” Shannel said to Metatron “You look happy” he said “What you told me was true. Thank you” she said “Just helping” “But how did you know” she asked “I am a Leviathan” he said smiling “Sorry I don’t get you. What’s that again?” she said “Long story, its complicated” Yvonne said and dragged Metatron out of the reception “What is it again?” he said “Don’t go around telling people you are a Leviathan, they don’t understand like I don’t” ‘But am proud of it” he said “Are you serious right now, you know what lets go” she said and headed for her car; a yellow hummer jeep. “ok Metatron, we need to do something” she said “What’s that?” “Your name” she said “What about my name” “We need to change it” she said “That’s the name my father gave me” he said “Yeah whatever I know but that name is weird to people on earth” she said “It’s the name of a powerful warrior” he said “Whatever but it sounds like a robot to me or are you a transformer?” she said “What’s that?” “Forget it, ok now let me think of a name for you” she thought for about 5secs “Yes Arnold” “Why that?” “Because you are well built, handsome and strong and it’s the name of a popular celebrity” she said “Ok” “He’s name is Arnold Swarzeneeger” “Ok” “What’s with the Ok thing, try saying ‘understood’” she said “understood” “Good boy, You’re learning fast. You are very obedient. Now we are going somewhere and there if anyone asks you about me just tell them am your girlfriend, ok?” “Understood” “Good” “But what’s a Girlfriend?” he asked “A girlfriend is a girl who has a boyfriend’ “Who is a boyfriend?” “O God, ok a boyfriend is a man who loves a woman and would do anything to protect her at all cost, can you do that?” she said “definitely” he said “Good” she said and moved closer to him and kissed his cheek “Why do you do that?” he said “Its called a kiss. You always remember to give a kiss to your loved ones” “Understood” “and that’s what a boyfriend does to his girlfriend and sometimes he kisses her with her without her permission” “that’s disobedience and its not good” he said “No it’s not ok? Its called love. This is earth not heaven” “Understood” “Now we are going out and please act like a normal guy Ok? And always be with me” “You are almost everything to me” he said and she smiled “You are not joking?” she said “I have a friend called Uzor, he was the one who saw me arrive here on earth and the reason I came to earth was because of you” he said and she smiled at him “You are in love with me” he said to her and her eyes widened “What?” “yes don’t lie to me. In you I have found love” he said “You are so straight forward, don’t you lie?” she asked “Never happened, I don’t” “that’s a good reputation, you know in our world you have to lie most times” “yes and that’s why man can never get perfect peace” he said “O you hurt my feeling” she said touching her chest “It’s the truth but don’t worry am here now and you wouldn’t have to lie” he said, she smiled then started the car and drove off…

1 Like

Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
1;00pm; Yvonne drove to a club not far from the island “This is a new club and its bubbling with people. We are going to have fun” she said smiling nut Arnold (Metatron) was silent. She stepped out of the car with him. The streets had few people going and coming, cars moving, people going into the club. The club was sound proved with two bouncers standing outside but as they approached the entrance he stopped. She walked toward and noticed he was not with her, she looked back and saw him staring at the building “What, lets go” she said “I cant go in there” he said “Why” “I don’t associate with rivals” “what does that mean?” she asked “This is a den of iniquity” he said turning to her “Jesus Christ, what the hell? Why didn’t you say something since” “No offence but Lucifer is in possession of this place and we are not on equal levels now” he said “O that sound s like pride to me” she said but he was silent “Ok then lets over throne him” she said “that might end against the favor of man, and besides these are his works and I will not be part of it” he said “O God here we go again” she wasn’t happy “Lucifer rebelled against our father” “Come on don’t allow your beefing get into your head” she said “This is not a beef!!” he said loudly and there was a loud thunder clap in the sky. People turned to look at him with surprise, even Yvonne was scared “Woow, am so sorry. Lets go’ she said and walked back into the car. They were both silent for like 10secs “I plead your forgiveness for my uncontrolled anger” he said “It’s ok I get it” she said and suddenly someone opened her door and pulled her out and she screamed in fear as she fell out of the car. Arnold didn’t panic, he just opened the door and stepped out and walked to the other side and saw Yvonne trying to get up and he helped her up. “Is that how you treat her woman” Arnold said as he raised his head to see 5 guys, 2 were well built and holding machete and the other three holding guns
Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
thank u. More is coming
Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by aprilwise(m): 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Am waiting for d more update. Ride on.
Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 03, 2016
“No no no they are robbers” she said holding Arnold “Robbers? The bible didn’t speak well of your type. What do you want?” he said “We want the car keys” one said in bass voice ‘guy why you dey yan English abeg speak brokin jor” another said “You want the car, you should have just asked politely” he said “OK Oyibo, Give me the car keys” the gang leader said moving closer to him “Well the car belongs to her but I don’t know if she wants to give it to you” “You don’t have to know “ the leader said and he was losing his patience “Really? Arnold are you just gonna stand there?” she said “Do you want to give them the car “Hell no” she said “But there’s love in sharing, they just wanna borrow it and return it” he said and she looked at him with surprise “No! They’ll take it and not return and they might harm us” she said and he turned to them “Alright gentlemen, she doesn’t want to give the car, maybe you can go borrow another” he said, the gang leader was now officially angry “You are mad, I have given you enough time because you are white or you think this is a choice!!” he yelled at Arnold “Do not raise your voice at me you mortal” Arnold said “See this Mumu o. you see horn for my head? Abi I resemble ram for your face?” he said loudly and people had already gathered to watch “Are you better than a ram” he asked “Come Oyibo hand the keys now or I go murder you now” he said angrily “Ooo Capo why you dey waste time with this Mumu na” one of his boy said “Snake eye nack this maga for me” he said to one of his boys who brought out a bottle and broke it on Arnold’s head but there was no effect and Arnold stared at him “You come to an immortal with vain weapons? You have one more grace to leave” he said; the guys were surprised at how he took the hit but not convinced as the leader brought out a local gin (ogogoro) from his pocket and poured it in his mouth and sprayed it on his machete then said some dirty words and then stroke Arnold with the machete but he fell down dead instead and became as black as carbon which meant that he had been electrocuted on the strike. And after that Arnold grabbed one of them by the neck and lifted him up “I hope you know how to fly” he said and threw the guy up who went high into the sky, everyone was shocked; Arnold caught another by the neck and threw him against a wall and his head broke with blood spilling all over the wall; people cleared of immediately but some were busy recording with their phones. The other two tried to run but immediately they became Goats “Father should have made goats of you” he said and turned to Yvonne who was surprised and speechless “get in the car” he said and she immediately entered the car and he got in with her and she drove away…
Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 03, 2016
After driving for 15mins to nowhere “I wanna say something” she said calmly “What” he said, she was a little scared “Waw!! What you did back there was awesome. It was like watching a live movie” she said happily “I was protecting you” “Thank you” “they crossed their limits” he said “o yes they did” she said smiling “Are you hungry” she said “Not yet” he replied “Well, I am” she said and parked at a restaurant. They both went in “Wait here, I’ll be back with something to eat” she left and came back two two small trays and placed it on the table “What is this?’ he asked “its meat pie, ice cream and a bottled water” “ok” she started eating and he looked at her and copied her eating moves “Don’t eat like me? Be yourself” she said with mouthful. After they had finished eating, she was tired “Am tired” she said “But I thought after eating you gain strength?” he asked “O shut up, let’s go” she said and they both left They entered their car and Yvonne took off her cap and thew it at the back seat “need some air on my head. What a waste all this dressing for nothing” she started the car and headed back to the hotel “Tell me, about yourself. Who are you really?” she said “Am a Leviathan” “Yeah I know, I mean… ok why don’t you have wings? I thought all heavenly creatures do” she asked “Leviathans don’t have wings but can fly and move faster than light. Angels have wings but not all do” “ok, so why did you leave heaven” she asked and he paused because that question hit him hard “Did you hear me?” she said “Yeah, it’s a long story” “Well, we are gonna be together for live forever, maybe?” she said “I can’t tell you that, for there are things which man shouldn’t know” he said. He was hiding something from her, something he doesn’t want to tell her which might change his relationship with her and he wouldn’t get what he came for. She holds something very important but she doesn’t know it. “Ok then. Tell me, do you like men?” she asked “I have no reason to hate them but you all have one problem” he said “What’s that?” “It’s pride” “Yeah, we’re proud of ourselves” she said, he looked at her “Can I ask you something” he said “Yeah sure” “Why do you feel important?” “Of cus we should we are important even God knows that” she said and he laughed surprisingly to her “You think you are important? Or do you think man is a priority to God? You think you live long but before my father you all hardly last 3 hours” he said “Are you jealous of men?” she said “You think its jealously? A thousand years on earth is a day in heaven” he said “But why is that? God does care about us” she said “Yes indeed he does but You are not the only creatures that worships my father neither are you the only creatures he created beautiful, there are billions of morning stars in the universe all these stars hold a solar system with creatures in it so if you think you are the most important, you are wrong” “What other creatures? Outside the planet there is no life” she said “things that are seen, are made of things that do not appear; things that do not appear are made into things that appear” he said “I don’t get what you say” “You technology but do not know all you can do with it. There are things that men can not see with the eyes. Have you ever taken a trip to the universe?” “So there is life” “Yes there is but cant be seen by men” “So there’s life in other planets” she asked “There are creatures, yes” “Waw tell me about the moon & sun” she said “The moon is like earth’s battery, it does much more than what man thinks and sees” “And the sun?” “The sun is a world of its own, the liquid fire and light holds your planets” “How?” “The planets are like particles caught up in a tornado, they are like particles to the sun and its fire and light works with time to displace gravity and keep the planets at horizon “Waw, you’d make a good physics student” “I was there when they were made” “This is interesting, another question. Why does the earth rotate on its axis and why does it go around the sun” she was interested so she parked the car “The earth is touched by God” “How?”
Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 03, 2016
“After creating it he blew wind from his mouth on the new earth and it was strong enough to spin it. This wind also goes around the earth till this day. And as for going round the sun; the core of the sun rotates at an unbelievable speed and this speed spreads a force that extends far away to all the planets and moves them. Actually, this force is suppose pull the planets to the sun but because the sun’s core is less magnetic, it holds them in space” “I just can’t stop asking, one more question” she said “Alright” “Science tells us that Pluto appears and disappears, how true is that?” “Well, to man it does but to us it doesn’t, the planet Pluto isn’t really a planet, the supernatural activities that occur there affects its visibility” “This is interesting, I have so many questions but maybe later” she said “anytime” he said, she started the car and drove off… They got back to the hotel at about 3:30pm “welcome madam, you are back early” Shannel said “Yeah, thanks to my darling here” she said holding Arnold “She was going to the wrong place” he said “Wrong place?” “Don’t listen to him, we had fun” she said and pulled him along after picking her keys They both went up to her room “I need some rest” she said and threw her bag on the bed and laid beside it “You don’t go to work” he said “Why do you ask that?” she said “my father said man must work before they can eat” “yeah right, I have a job but am on 2 weeks break” she said “Ok” he replied and soon she slept off; he sat beside her and stared at her then touched her hair and kissed her cheek and went out the door…
Re: M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever by aprilwise(m): 6:15am On Feb 03, 2016
There are many things human being can't understand. God said d secrete things belongs to Him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TRAPPED.... The Story Of A Wife / New Google Doodle Honours Nigerian Born Play Write Buchi Emecheta / *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.