Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) (58280 Views)

Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate / Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by ABACITYBLOG: 1:27am On Jan 31, 2016
The photo of the Mansion below is the house of Abia State Governor Elect, Dr. Alex Otti. The house is located at his home town in Umuru, Umuehim in Ehi Na Uguru Ancient Kingdom, Isiala Ngwa South LGA of Abia State.

Otti will be facing Ikpeazu on Wednesday, 3rd February 2016, at the Supreme Court, for the final verdict on Abia State Gubernatorial battle.

SOURCE - http://abacityblog.com/2016/01/the-closer-look-of-dr-alex-ottis-mansion-in-his-home-town-in-isiala-ngwa/

7 Likes

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by ABACITYBLOG: 1:28am On Jan 31, 2016
ABACITYBLOG:

The photo of the Mansion below is the house of Abia State Governor Elect, Dr. Alex Otti. The house is located at his home town in Umuru, Umuehim in Ehi Na Uguru Ancient Kingdom, Isiala Ngwa South LGA of Abia State.

Otti will be facing Ikpeazu on Wednesday, 3rd February 2016, at the Supreme Court, for the final verdict on Abia State Gubernatorial battle.

http://abacityblog.com/2016/01/the-closer-look-of-dr-alex-ottis-mansion-in-his-home-town-in-isiala-ngwa/
Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by Standing5(m): 1:29am On Jan 31, 2016
Our money good oh. See asset.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by Ogbuefi2020: 1:51am On Jan 31, 2016
Isiala ngwa?? I thought they said he is not ngwa man, or are Aba people claiming to be more Ngwa than others??

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 31, 2016
Standing5:

Which our money? He is a retired executive Banker as is Gov. Obiano. Have you seen Gov. Obiano mansion? This is nothing compared to opulent mansions and castles in the SE. It's known fact that Igbos invest a great deal in their place of abode.

179 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by zendy: 2:03am On Jan 31, 2016
It's not easy to find a well manicured lawn like that. That's the mark of a cultured man. I hope the supreme rules in his favour so that he can finally be sworn in as the Governor of Abia state.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by Standing5(m): 2:04am On Jan 31, 2016
naija8080:

Which our money? He is a retired executive Banker as is Gov. Obiano. Have you seen Gov. Obiano mansion? It's known that Igbos invest a great deal in their place of abode.
I believe u die . . . Saraki too was into banking i think.

12 Likes

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by kayfra: 2:14am On Jan 31, 2016
Wrong post

2 Likes

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 31, 2016
Standing5:

There is a difference being a career banker and a director/board member. Mr. Otti and Obiano were career bankers...spent over 30 yrs in banking.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by ABACITYBLOG: 2:21am On Jan 31, 2016
naija8080:

There is a difference being a career banker and a director/board member. Mr. Otti and Obiano were career bankers...spent over 30 yrs in banking.

Dr. Alex Otti was also a retired MD/CEO Of Diamond Bank tongue tongue

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 3:52am On Jan 31, 2016
Na money na.
Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by bpalace(m): 4:54am On Jan 31, 2016
in just want TA orji behind bars..... and I believe otti will help me with that...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by efilefun(m): 5:19am On Jan 31, 2016
Standing5:
lmao, saraki grew up learning political thievery 201 from his late father and he eventually kicked his father aside after becoming an expert

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by Jadekitana(f): 5:43am On Jan 31, 2016
Is this not the village in abia state they eat people? Many years ago my uncle served there, he took night bus with the help of a friend back home. They wanted to kill him for "special meat" undecided I can never forget that name.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by temblor(m): 5:55am On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:
Is this not the village in abia state they eat people? Many years ago my uncle served there, he took night bus with the help of a friend back home. They wanted to kill him for "special meat" undecided I can never forget that name.
Bad mouth, fine girl. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by VcStunner(m): 6:36am On Jan 31, 2016
Otti my nigger..... you have nice lawns sha. Some people will still say he stole govt money to build d house even when him never win smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by Phame: 6:45am On Jan 31, 2016
Ngwa people said he's not one of them, that he's arochukwu. Isiala ngwa , and indeed, the entire ngwa people have a very bad name and image.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by BaddieKay(f): 6:49am On Jan 31, 2016
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by Phame: 6:49am On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:
I served in abia. The greatest fear of any corp member in that state is the fear of being posted to isiala ngwa- it is notorious for anything bad.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by obyrich(m): 6:54am On Jan 31, 2016
Phame:
Ngwa people said he's not one of them, that he's arochukwu.
Isiala ngwa , and indeed, the entire ngwa people have a very bad name and image.
The entire Ngwa people have a very bad name and image the same way the entire igbo people have a very bad name and image. The same way the entire Nigerian people have outside the shores of this nation. You need to listen to Chimamanda Adichie's 'Dangers of A Single Story' for your deliverance.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by obyrich(m): 6:59am On Jan 31, 2016
Phame:
I served in abia. The greatest fear of any corp member in that state is the fear of being posted to isiala ngwa- it is notorious for anything bad.
How many of those who eventually served in Isiala Ngwa were carnibalised, maimed or kidnapped?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 7:03am On Jan 31, 2016
obyrich:
The entire Ngwa people have a very bad name and image the same way the entire igbo people have a very bad name and image. The same way the entire Nigerian people have outside the shores of this nation. You need to listen to Chimamanda Adichie's 'Dangers of A Single Story' for your deliverance.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 7:08am On Jan 31, 2016
Nice house

I Like the Serene ambience
Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by playtheblues(f): 7:08am On Jan 31, 2016
Use your common sense to know that that house is older than May 29.
Thanks.
Standing5:

3 Likes

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 7:09am On Jan 31, 2016
obyrich:
very nice response. Ask him to bring an evidence now he can't. Just their usuall i heard

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by playtheblues(f): 7:10am On Jan 31, 2016
Some people always sounding negative.

Jadekitana:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by 7footre(m): 7:14am On Jan 31, 2016
Chai.... who ever said money is the root of all evil is evil personified! lack of money is the root of all evil cry

10 Likes

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by MyX1: 7:27am On Jan 31, 2016
One thing that baffles me so much abt these ppl shouting Otti this..Otti that, is that they cant even lay a hand on one thing or give example of a single thing this Otti has done that can serve as a pointer to his goodness. Last week, i went to Ottis acclaimed home in Isialangwa .....admitedly he has very fine structures in his compound. But was shocked to see that what his kinsmen are useing in the name of NEPA light...Candle shines very brighter than it. I askd them why is their light like that? They said it's been like that for years...that where their Transformer is located is very far. I askd them, What abt the one at Otti's Frontage?.....i was told that he was useing it all alone in his compound. I dont even want to talk abt the road that leads to his compound. What a SELFISH MAN. What a SHAME. Some one that can not help even his own ppl. Too Bad!

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by obyrich(m): 7:29am On Jan 31, 2016
Scholes007:
very nice response. Ask him to bring an evidence now he can't. Just their usuall i heard
The thing tire me o. I had to reply him because he claimed to be a graduate who should be able to analyse information critically especially those coming from the grapevine. All the lies about the Ngwas being primitive and deadly is just geared towards keeping them in political and economic servitude. I am proud to assert that ' No Igbo community accommodate strangers more than the Ngwas'. This explains why Alex Otti and many others like him prefer to build mansions and relate with the Ngwas to doing same in their towns of nativity.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by caprini1: 7:31am On Jan 31, 2016
naija8080:

Which our money? He is a retired executive Banker as is Gov. Obiano. Have you seen Gov. Obiano mansion? This is nothing compared to opulent mansions and castles in the SE. It's known fact that Igbos invest a great deal in their place of abode.
Exactly........better houses are scattered all over the south east and most of the owners are simpletons.
Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by Herald47: 7:39am On Jan 31, 2016
This are people whom the mantle of leadership should be given because they already have fame and money and not people like aregbesola.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP / Dennis Amachree: Senator’s Aides Conveyed Thugs Who Attacked #EndSARS Protesters / Buhari, Obasanjo, Adesina, Ayade, Uzodinma At AU Summit Ethiopia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.