Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:52 PM

Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) (57960 Views)

Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate / Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2016
The reason why I don't like Otti being Governor is because I am very much aware of the conspiracy by Northern Abians with their Imo and Anambra counterparts to make sure an Ngwa man never rules Abia State. To them it is anything but Ngwaman.

As a true Igbo son that believes all Igbos deserve equity I will always support Ngwa to rule for 8 consecutive years before it moves North again. It is same reason I never supported Wike. Igbo speaking Upland has ruled Rivers State for 16 years with Wike about to make it 20. Where is the equity?

4 Likes

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 31, 2016
obyrich:
I concur with you to the extent you believe single story about all yorubas being ritualists and fetish. grin
lol...yes of course
Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by Schematics: 11:47am On Jan 31, 2016
Hopeless deranged lunatic, stop mentioning Anambra or any part thereof in your usual incoherent write-ups.

Face your useless Imo state. I have warned you that we have nothing in common.

[s]
Abagworo:
The reason why I don't like Otti being Governor is because I am very much aware of the conspiracy by Northern Abians with their Imo and Anambra counterparts to make sure an Ngwa man never rules Abia State. To them it is anything but Ngwaman.

As a true Igbo son that believes all Igbos deserve equity I will always support Ngwa to rule for 8 consecutive years before it moves North again. It is same reason I never supported Wike. Igbo speaking Upland has ruled Rivers State for 16 years with Wike about to make it 20. Where is the equity?
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by obyrich(m): 11:50am On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:

Thank you for saying the truth cheesy they all think i'm lying.
You are lying. All stories about Ngwas being carnibals has always been about one uncle or friend or hearsay. Nobody ever posts firsthand experience of witnessing Ngwas eating human beings anywhere. The way you guys lie, one would think that Ngwaland is akin to Sambisa forest without knowing that it is the most peaceful community in SouthEast Nigeria with one of the most conducive environment for business activities in Nigeria. If care is not taken, you were trained with the proceeds of the good business climate NGWALAND ACCORDS STRANGERS!

1 Like

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by Kookny(m): 11:55am On Jan 31, 2016
Vikky014:
HMMMM IS IT THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DENY THE OBVIOUS TRUTH

Ngwa people that even have a statue of a missionary they killed and ate his meat....Just say it is not rampant again. but to be frank ngwa people like human meat alot..
.My grandpa would hv been a victim if not for his good friend that refused to bring him out the night your people came to slaughter him as a stranger...His friend told him that the wives request for brain from their cannibalistic hubby for cooking soup

I wouldn't be wrong if I term you a fool?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by success10(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:
Is this not the village in abia state they eat people? Many years ago my uncle served there, he took night bus with the help of a friend back home. They wanted to kill him for "special meat" undecided I can never forget that name.
U ARE PARTIALLY RIGHT... .

I SERVED IN THAT LOCAL GOVT. ISIALA NGWA SOUTH, OMOBA...

CIVILIZATION HAS TAKEN OVER NGWA LAND...

ALTHOUGH THEY ARE STILL INTO EATING HUMAN BEING ACT BUH ON LOWKEY...

NGWA PEOPLE ARE NICE AND FRIENDLY TO BE WITH.

1 Like

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by success10(m): 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
obyrich:
How many of those who eventually served in Isiala Ngwa were carnibalised, maimed or kidnapped?
NO MIND THEM..
I AM FROM OFFA IN KWARA STATE..

I SERVED IN ISIALA NGWA SOUTH LOCAL GOVT COUNCIL, OMOBA...

WE RECORD NO CANNIBALISE PR KIDNAPPED.. BUH DURING GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION...
THOSE PEOPLE NO DEY SMILE OOO..

BUH ON GENERAL REVIEW..

NGWA PEOPLE ARE NICE, KIND AND FRIENDLY TO BE WITH.....

CHAI.
I MISSED MY PHRENDS IN OMOBA.
Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by Julietcutie(f): 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ah ah i tot he was an arochukwu man sef
Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by success10(m): 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
obyrich:
How many of those who eventually served in Isiala Ngwa were carnibalised, maimed or kidnapped?
NO MIND THEM..

WE RECORDED NO CANNIBALISE OR KIDNAPPED.. BUH DURING GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION...

BUH ON GENERAL REVIEW..

CHAI.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by obyrich(m): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
success10:

NO MIND THEM..

WE RECORDED NO CANNIBALISE OR KIDNAPPED.. BUH DURING GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION...

BUH ON GENERAL REVIEW..

CHAI.
God bless you. It shall be well with you. I served in Osun State, Ede South LGA.

1 Like

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by vanbonattel: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:
Is this not the village in abia state they eat people? Many years ago my uncle served there, he took night bus with the help of a friend back home. They wanted to kill him for "special meat" undecided I can never forget that name.
your uncle failed to tell you the real truth, he wanted to rape a small 8 year old girl and the entire village gathered to lynch him, he was rescued by the police and sent away at night, I was there.

6 Likes

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by vanbonattel: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
Abagworo:

Mad man roaming around the Internet.
Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by success10(m): 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
obyrich:
God bless you. It shall be well with you. I served in Osun State, Ede South LGA.
AMEN.. BLESS U TOO..
HAPPY NEW WEEK
Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by obyrich(m): 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
vanbonattel:

your uncle failed to tell you the real truth, he wanted to rape a small 8 year old girl and the entire village gathered to lynch him, he was rescued by the police and sent away at night, I was there.
You must be right. I guess he must be one of the faceless criminals desecrating ngwaland. We don't harbour thieves in our land. Ejighi onye ohi ehu ala. Any such criminal element will always 'escape in a night bus with the help of a friend' else.... grin. Why didn't the so-called uncle report the case to the police or soldiers?
Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lmao, i guess they've repented if all that wasn't myth. My friend Raji served there last yr. grin
Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
Kookny:

I wouldn't be wrong if I term you a fool?
if dt will make you feel better about yourslf. you are free wink
Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by deluxecad(m): 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Eskdale:
Omo you re pointless.

#notmakingsense

I believe @Obyrich addressed your myopia and ignominy in the most decorous way possible. Thank him.
Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by deluxecad(m): 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
Valmesk:
Please what are the exploits of Chief Emeka Wogu(former minister of Labor and productivity) for an average Ngwa man,how many NGWA graduates were employed in the civil service or in the private sector using his influence,What specific achievements did former senate member Nkechi Nwogu even with millions of naira constituency allowances,how did she affect the life of an average NGWA man,what gain is the average NGWA man gaining from Abaribe(former deputy governor) and 3rd time senate member with all the millions of naira he collected and still collecting for his constituency projects,what are the legacies of the former deputy governor Chima Nwafor will an NGWA man point in remembrance to his time in office, these people are highly respected NGWA dignitaries that got easy access to million naira funds but could not and do not care for the welfare of common NGWA man,what else do you expect from Alex Otti that NGWA people openly declared as an OHUHU man to do for the Ngwa people,any way i won't fail to recognise the good work the present governor is doing in Abia State but if he is ousted out by the Supreme court come February and Alex Otti declared winner,Alex Otti will surprise the NGWA people by speeding up development in Aba and all Ngwa environs despite the HATE the common Ngwa man have for him.

Quite good points.

Let's wait for the Supreme Court verdict.
Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by Estellar: 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:
Isiala ngwa?? I thought they said he is not ngwa man, or are Aba people claiming to be more Ngwa than others??
Don't mind d op...... Alex Otti is from Arochukwu

1 Like

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by ejiyke2007(m): 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
nice
Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by Ponponkon: 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
The funny thing is that while we show them love by welcoming them into our land (ukwangwaland is a table land) they show us hatred in return. They're are the same fools that call lagos no man's land. If we ask them tomorrow to leave Aba they start crying wolf. One thing worthy of note is that UkwaNgwa land saved Igbo from being landlocked. I'm still wondering how these fools gonna feel the day we shall declare an Independent UkwaNgwa nation where equity,peace and progress shall reign supreme. That day many fools will beg for forgiveness of sins because they will require visa to enter UkwaNgwa land. Yes, it is gradually moving towards that direction.

4 Likes

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by Ponponkon: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
obyrich:
He is an Abia indigene no doubt. As such he has every right like any other law abiding citizens of Abia State to aspire become governor of Abia state. He has an enviable career in the banking industry. My problem with him is his denial of his Aro people just to gain the suoport of the Ngwas. Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu did not deny his Igbere ancestry for the Ngwas to adopt his candidacy. Otti School at Ngwa High School, Aba. Orji Kalu Schooled at Eziama High School, Aba. Both were born and bred in Ngwa land. But Orji was SINCERE enough not to denial his IGBERRE people just because he was based in Aba. It is on this basis I campaigned against Alex Otti. Abians have suffered too much to sell our state to a sly money bag.
The mugu thought he can fool us by transferring his voters card to Isialangwa.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by drmikeadams(m): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
MyX1:
One thing that baffles me so much abt these ppl shouting Otti this..Otti that, is that they cant even lay a hand on one thing or give example of a single thing this Otti has done that can serve as a pointer to his goodness. Last week, i went to Ottis acclaimed home in Isialangwa .....admitedly he has very fine structures in his compound. But was shocked to see that what his kinsmen are useing in the name of NEPA light...Candle shines very brighter than it. I askd them why is their light like that? They said it's been like that for years...that where their Transformer is located is very far. I askd them, What abt the one at Otti's Frontage?.....i was told that he was useing it all alone in his compound. I dont even want to talk abt the road that leads to his compound. What a SELFISH MAN. What a SHAME. Some one that can not help even his own ppl. Too Bad!
Please tell them..lithe way they are shouting otti na the same way we shout good luck good luck,na the same way we still dey shout sai baba ,sai baba,,
Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by Jadekitana(f): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
undecided
vanbonattel:

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by Jadekitana(f): 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
undecided undecided
obyrich:
You are lying. All stories about Ngwas being carnibals has always been about one uncle or friend or hearsay. Nobody ever posts firsthand experience of witnessing Ngwas eating human beings anywhere. The way you guys lie, one would think that Ngwaland is akin to Sambisa forest without knowing that it is the most peaceful community in SouthEast Nigeria with one of the most conducive environment for business activities in Nigeria. If care is not taken, you were trained with the proceeds of the good business climate NGWALAND ACCORDS STRANGERS!
Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by dechiome(m): 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
Can you make yourself available pls. Iam an Ngwaman Have never tasted or seen someone eat.human .. but , Iwld very much like to taste it starting with YOU. FOOL.
Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by MyX1: 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
SeanBeezy:
it's obvious that you are dumb in all ramifications. Even your use of the English language says it all *useing*. Come to think of it, which of the roads leading to which compound? The one in Arochukwu or the Isialangwa house that almost caused issues with your greedy Ngwa kinsmen. Your people deserve what they're getting. I can remember my grandfather offering a walking stick and dry gin for a large piece of land. Fools!!!!! Keep calm till the Supreme Court gives him his stolen mandate

.I never really expected this from some1 like you. Am really surprised with ur choice of words. Anyway this is typical of poeple who lack the words, ideas & required intelligence to defend themselves & properly Engage anyone in a sound argument without quickly slipping to insult in frustration! TOO BAD!!!!

1 Like

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by NaijainTexas: 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
nwadiuko1:
nigga you don't know otti.......otti know about every illegal money TA made in Abia

Truth. Alex did conduct money laundering with TAO, this home, as well as his other homes, were built with ill-gotten funds. I know what I'm talking about. Sometimes, people hold conversations around you they shouldn't when they assume you don't understand Igbo because you live primarily abroad. :-/

You don't have to be a Governor or a politician to help in stealing money, I don't understand why some people using that logic. come on now.

He's truly from Arochukwu, his own nephew told me that when we were all hanging out at their home. Still, Ngwa man or not, every Abian is rightfully deserving of running for governor . This ancestry back and forth is simply silly and unnecessarily divisive.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by Waterway: 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
wink2015:
If this man is able to put out this buildings ( his personal assets ) from his long years of service as a banker I am wondering why he should border himself seeking for governor. The state treasury is down given the short fall in oil prices in the international market. what can he offer Abians?
\\\

Really

What about service to your people , community , state , country . It seems Dr Otti has the experience to improve the lives of Abians through investments and policies to create better atmosphere for business to flourish and guess what ....more Abians may be able to move up the economic ladder to middle class and acquire wealth.....Right ?
Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by touchwales: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
You just spoke my mind bro.i was there this January and confirmed what you said.

MyX1:
One thing that baffles me so much abt these ppl shouting Otti this..Otti that, is that they cant even lay a hand on one thing or give example of a single thing this Otti has done that can serve as a pointer to his goodness. Last week, i went to Ottis acclaimed home in Isialangwa .....admitedly he has very fine structures in his compound. But was shocked to see that what his kinsmen are useing in the name of NEPA light...Candle shines very brighter than it. I askd them why is their light like that? They said it's been like that for years...that where their Transformer is located is very far. I askd them, What abt the one at Otti's Frontage?.....i was told that he was useing it all alone in his compound. I dont even want to talk abt the road that leads to his compound. What a SELFISH MAN. What a SHAME. Some one that can not help even his own ppl. Too Bad!

1 Like

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by MyX1: 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
stylesco:

What have you done for your own people with the small change you have?
That man worked for his money.
Was just a salary earner.
Is he the the state government to provide transformer for the whole village??
Do you know how many thousands of youth that man gave jobs and alleviated from poverty??
Till I die I shall be grateful to Alex.
He doesn't know me, we ain't from the same state but he made me who I am.

Don't hide behind the Internet and criticize someone you know nothing about.
Am so disapionted on the way you reason. You did not mention even a single tin he did.
Hav'nt you heard abt pple who are philanthropits.... giving out scholarships empowering the young ones

Have you not heard abt the man Uche Oga?? Have you not heard abt how hes been helping his ppl & Abian's

But this your Otti what has he done?? NOTHING.....

Even whe he was called upon to please provide a loan for the building of ABA MEGA MALL he refused, even when he knw that Abia youths will be employed in such project in our state.

It was some one from another state that granted the loan for the building of ABA MEGA MALL that is rated to be largest in Africa.

You ppl dnt knw this Short and Big eyes man calld OTTI OH!

1 Like

Re: Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) by MyX1: 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
obyrich:
Defective logic. Emeka Wogu and the rest people you mentioned do not have the backing of the NGWAS for their gross failure to attract meaningful development for us. All of them aspired to be governor but were turned down. Same thing goes for Alex Otti. IKPEAZU stood out amongst them all. Therefore he has our TOTAL SUPPORT. So Alex should move on like the others.
GBAAAMMM!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit / Alleged Photo Of FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad's Son Lying Down On Money / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.