Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest (49079 Views)

Young Man Killed By SARS This Evening While Trying To Escape Arrest / Ejigbo-egbe Bridge To Be Closed For Repairs / Conductor Jumps In Ikate Roundabout Canal, In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mustiboy:
oh! So, is this what you want? No p.
Lol @ starting a sentence with 'and' I'll gladly prove u wrong if that's what u want.
Sir, there's an apparent difference between a quotation mark and an apostrophe, so, when next u wanna highlight a word in a sentence, you either bold it, underline it, italize it or make use of the apostrophe and not the quotation mark you utilized. Are we clear?
With all due respect Sir, i must say, ur use of punctuation mark is so poor I found it hard comprehending the message you were trying 2 convey. Who knows? maybe you weren't tutored on how 2 use punctuation marks back in those days of yours, lol. Sir, I think there's no point in arguing with u, education is evolutionary, so, you can't expect to be as it used 2. Mind u, i'm a jambite, so, I ain't got time for shit! Gotta prepare pls.

The first mistake you made is assuming that I'm arguing with you. I'm not arguing with you but merely sating my facts in a reburial on an online forum. "You no reach".

The second mistake is trying to correct me on proper usage of the Queens english.

Have a nice day and thanks for taking time out of your busy world saving schedule, Mr. Jambite grin
Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Mustiboy(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
EgunMogaji:

The first mistake you made is assuming that I'm arguing with you. I'm not arguing with you but merely sating my facts in a reburial on an online forum. "You no reach".

The second mistake is trying to correct me on proper usage of the Queens english.

Have a nice day and thanks for taking time out of your busy world saving schedule, Mr. Jambite grin
all I see is a post filled with flaws, defeat and guilt, nevertheless sir, thanks for sparing ur time to chat with me.
Much love sir. *bows head in respect*
Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mustiboy:
all I see is a post filled with flaws, defeat and guilt, nevertheless sir, thanks for sparing ur time to chat with me.
Much love sir. *bows head in respect*

I neither request nor accept your bow, save that for those that might be entertained by the display. I'm immune, nothing personal.

I dare you to post a response using complete sentences that are composed with correct spellings, Mr. Jambite grin
Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Mustiboy(m): 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I neither request nor accept your bow, save that for those that might be entertained by the display. I'm immune, nothing personal.

I dare you to post a response using complete sentences that are composed with correct spellings, Mr. Jambite grin
I'm still finding hard 2 comprehend how someone who has failed countless time in coming up with even a mediocre or at large, flawless composition to be able to judge another person's composition.
You sir, are a genius in ur own field of domination, so, I'd advice u leave it @ that. No irrelevant exhibition of ur highness pls, Nobody needs it on here sir.
I'm full of exubberance today, pls don't spoil my mood sir.

1 Like

Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mustiboy:
I'm still finding (it) hard 2 to comprehend how someone who has failed countless time (s) in coming up with even a mediocre or at large least , flawless composition to be able to judge another person's composition.
You sir, are a genius in ur your own field of domination, so, I'd advice u that you leave it @ at that. No irrelevant exhibition of ur your highness pls please, Nobody needs it on here sir.
I'm full of exubberance today, pls please don't spoil my mood sir Sir .

I would rate you an F-

Another fail, a humungous one but I can see that you tried and had the right intent but not the required educational level.

I hope that you'll be able to try and demonstrate this alleged illustrious education of yours today, but I won't hold my breath.

I mean, you have improper usage of adverbs, dangling participles and misuse of nouns.

Nigerias education system has apparently failed, completely.

I wonder if this explains the new rash of private schools.

1 Like

Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Mustiboy(m): 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I would rate you an F-

Another fail, a humungous one but I can see that you tried and had the right intent but not the required educational level.

I hope that you'll be able to try and demonstrate this alleged illustrious education of yours today, but I won't hold my breath.

I mean, you have improper usage of adverbs, dangling participles and misuse of nouns.

i thought 'educational' is supposed 2 be the adjective and not 'education'. You are indeed a veteran sir, there's no denying that fact.

Conclusion: you're beginning to become a pain in the ass sir, so, i'd advice u get off ur olympian height and come down to earth already. I don't give a hoot about ur alleged acquired education. All I care about is the fact that you're embarrassing everyone on here, including u and I. Now, stop sniffing my ass, ok? Goodbye.

1 Like

Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Mustiboy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I would rate you an F-

oh! What an irrelevant post. So, i can't use abbreviations anymore? Choi!!! Mediocrity and flawlessness. Mediocrity is average while flawlessness is ultimate. Now, tell me who on earth uses 'at least' for something virtually excellent.
U Sir, are just trying to earn a cheap point but unfortunately, you've not gotten any. So pathetic.
Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Sirpluv: 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
that moment the driver is so obsessed with too much American movies and start feeling like JAMES BOND

1 Like

Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mustiboy:
oh! Oh! What an irrelevant post. So, i I can't use abbreviations anymore? Choi!!! Mediocrity and flawlessness. Mediocrity is average while flawlessness is ultimate. Now, tell me who on earth still uses 'at least' for something virtually excellent.
U You Sir, are just trying to earn a cheap point but unfortunately, you've not gotten any. So pathetic.

I'm glad that you know the meaning of pathetic, or are least allege as such, because that is the word that I'll use to describe this latest attempt from you.

You're floundering in deep waters. grin
Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mustiboy:
i thought 'educational' is supposed 2 be the adjective and not 'education'. You are indeed a veteran sir, there's no denying that fact.

Conclusion: you're beginning to become a pain in the ass sir, so, i'd I'd advice that u you get off ur your olympian height and come down to earth already. I don't give a hoot about ur your alleged acquired education. All that I care about is the fact that you're embarrassing everyone on here, including u you and I. Now, stop sniffing my ass, ok? Goodbye.

Excellent, it is taking you two attempts to respond to me now. A very nice development.

Wild horses couldn't drag you away.

You see, functioning illiterates like you have no iota of self control. This is about the third time now that you've said goodbye, but here you still are grin

I just hope that you don't run your private life in the same manner that you run your public one.
Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Mustiboy(m): 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Excellent, it is taking you two attempts to respond to me now. A very nice development.

Wild horses couldn't drag you away.

You see, functioning illiterates like you have no iota of self control. This is about the third time now that you've said goodbye, but here you still are grin

I just hope that you don't run your private life in the same manner that you run your public one.
alright, . I love u coz I've learned not 2 insult people. Goodbye.
Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mustiboy:
alright, . I love u coz I've learned not 2 insult people. Goodbye.

I knew you couldn't drag yourself away grin

Goodbye.

(This is an example of how grown ups say goodbye and mean it wink ).
Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Elizkid: 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I knew you couldn't drag yourself away grin

Goodbye.

(This is an example of how grown ups say goodbye and mean it wink ).
oga, shut up! See as you dey follow small pikin dey contest use of english. The boy is brilliant and so are you. But your level of arrogance is too much. Just shut up there and don't quote me pls.
Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
Elizkid:
oga, shut up! See as you dey follow small pikin dey contest use of english. The boy is brilliant and so are you. But your level of arrogance is too much. Just shut up there and don't quote me pls.

I was going to formulate an adequate response but then I noticed your userid. Reads as if you and the previous asshat went to the same under achieving educational institution.

My recommendation is that you get more training on ethics.

Now, Foxtort Oscar grin
Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Elizkid: 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I was going to formulate an adequate response but then I noticed your userid. Reads as if you and the previous asshat went to the same under achieving educational institution.

My recommendation is that you get more training on ethics.

Now, Foxtort Oscar grin
i told u not to quote me but you did because you couldn't control ur stupidity. It is well. Buhari dey watch you.
Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
Elizkid:
i told u not to quote me but you did because you couldn't control ur stupidity. It is well. Buhari dey watch you.

I especially like how you sign off and then back on with another userid grin

So are you playing a jambite on this userid too or there's another dreamy title?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots / Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun / When Keke Gets A Conductor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.