Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. (1547 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Trust A Nairaland Chick Till You Meet Her For Real / Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) / I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by OneNaija(m): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2009
God Help me
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by Kunbee: 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2009
Oloshi alakori dont go and mind ur marriage mschew oponu oku igbe
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by 190: 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2009
yes gawd help u!
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by Igwe9(m): 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2009
OneNaija:

Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick.
How? guess you don't do it off Nl
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by gen2genius(m): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2009

Never mind. . .your wife will help you pluck it out when she finds out wink
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by Shentz(f): 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2009
woooooow
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by Grizzly(m): 3:50am On Jun 30, 2009
How many nairaland girls have you seen? Omoko!
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by topup: 5:08am On Jun 30, 2009
God will help you, if you let Him.

Ever heard of the 80:20 rule??

If this Nairaland 'chick' is distracting you, that's probably because she's the 20 that your wife doesn't currently have. This means that she possesses some 20% of the qualities you like in a woman that your wife doesn't have. However, assuming you chose carefully before you married your wife and that you really and truly do love your wife, I can say that your wife is the 80, this means that she possesses 80% of the qualities you would like in your ideal woman.

Since no woman is 'perfect', and you CANNOT HAVE BOTH, you have to remind yourself that by being preoccupied with the 20, you could lose the 80 you have.

Any guy can work out that it's not worth it.

Not the gamble,
not the price,
not the aftermath.

Take care.
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by No2Atheism(m): 7:19am On Jun 30, 2009
onisekuse ara galatia, na to dey watch NL babes be ur marital wow abi, shior, u better go lingerie boutique go buy ur wife different versions so that u can relieve urself of the stress wey dey worry u
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by topup: 7:27am On Jun 30, 2009
No2Atheism:

onisekuse ara galatia, na to dey watch NL babes be ur marital wow abi, shior, u better go lingerie boutique go buy ur wife different versions so that u can relieve urself of the stress wey dey worry u

Your profile pic cracked me up!!
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by oyinda3(f): 7:33am On Jun 30, 2009
awwww your wife is beaurriful. pls take ur eyes off n don't lose her

how do u see nairaland chick sef? u snoping their profile and chatting them up or they're sending pics to ur email??
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by oyinda3(f): 7:37am On Jun 30, 2009
topup:

God will help you, if you let Him.

Ever heard of the 80:20 rule??

If this Nairaland 'chick' is distracting you, that's probably because she's the 20 that your wife doesn't currently have. This means that she possesses some 20% of the qualities you like in a woman that your wife doesn't have. However, assuming you chose carefully before you married your wife and that you really and truly do love your wife, I can say that your wife is the 80, this means that she possesses 80% of the qualities you would like in your ideal woman.

Since no woman is 'perfect', and you CANNOT HAVE BOTH, you have to remind yourself that by being preoccupied with the 20, you could lose the 80 you have.

Any guy can work out that it's not worth it.

Not the gamble,
not the price,
not the aftermath.

Take care.

u're a caseee topup.
your expanciation on the "80:20 rule" was amusing to say the least. lol
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by No2Atheism(m): 7:37am On Jun 30, 2009
topup:

Your profile pic cracked me up!!

wats life without humour

oyinda.:

awwww your wife is beaurriful. pls take ur eyes off n don't lose her

how do u see nairaland chick sef?  u snoping their profile and chatting them up or they're sending pics to ur email??

thank u for the questions jare.

the man is just Hot, i understand his predicament. Hence it would help him to learn to do a little bit of role playing with his wife, instead of snooping around looking for autobots [/b]to convert to [b]decepticons  grin grin grin all in the name of horniness.
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by biola44: 7:54am On Jun 30, 2009
wink
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by ichommy(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2009
@ onenaija you again grin
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by whitelexi(m): 11:48am On Jun 30, 2009
All things are possible to those who believe. wink
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by OneNaija(m): 11:54am On Jun 30, 2009
@ichommy You know me? Plz if you know me abeg nur tell my wife oo.
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by IFELEKE(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2009
Kunbee:

Oloshi alakori dont go and mind ur marriage mschew oponu oku igbe
easy on the profanities. . .remember,you are defined by what comes out of you.

@Poster,
Continue fantasizing.
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by ichommy(m): 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2009
@ onenaija dont bribe me at all am going to tell her infact i will show her this thread grin grin cheesy ( joking )
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by nwajohn(m): 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2009
i pity you when your wife finds out she will definietly smash your laptop and hit you with mortal and pistol
God help you
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by sweetpain: 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2009
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick.

Sorry attempt at satire.
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by ichommy(m): 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2009
grin grin grin oya onenaija report here now
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by OneNaija(m): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2009
You Need Bribe? Beside sef How you take know me sef? abeg nur disturb me
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by whiteroses(f): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2009
bade de ade oba, ao ba de obo oba nwo idi ao ba wo cheesy
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by Kelvinj(m): 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2009
@19ja
lookn is allowed in d game, bt wetin u see 4 d NL chicks. Wey ur wife no get?
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by Tudor6(f): 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2009
The solution to your problem is quite simple. . . . .LOG OUT!!!
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by puskin: 12:12am On Jul 01, 2009
Wen U c thread, u go fear FEAR.
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by sexyLeamon(f): 6:24am On Jul 01, 2009

simple take my advice and quit nairaland
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by OneNaija(m): 8:47am On Jul 01, 2009
No Way to Quit Nairaland. I enjoy it here even While Working. it just my eye is open to check Profiles of Beautiful girl here and they even send me Email.
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by patwhizkid(f): 8:50am On Jul 01, 2009
Chei gawd!
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by touchmeder: 9:00am On Jul 01, 2009
OneNaija:

No Way to Quit Nairaland. I enjoy it here even While Working. it just my eye is open to check Profiles of Beautiful girl here and they even send me Email.

y u nor do all this one finish b4 u marry? undecided
Re: Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. by sexyLeamon(f): 9:47am On Jul 01, 2009
OneNaija:

then stop checking profiles undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Esle Can One Say I Dont Want? / I Tink Polygamy/masculine Flirtitiousness Is Natural. / Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.