Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,875 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:42 AM

Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You (16773 Views)

5 Bible Verses That Will Teach You To Love Your Enemies In Spite Of Everything / 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. / 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You by Lanrekas(m): 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
nice post at a 1dafull nyt.
can I copy keep.
Re: Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You by dalambusu(m): 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
And lastly, David 30:2016, 'beat up your wife when she misbehave, for you never can tell when she will repeat it.'
Re: Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You by Etizz: 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
timilehing:
You forgot to add these points:

1. Your pastor or whosoever does not have a say in whom you married

2. Only your parents blessings are needed to complete a true Biblical wedding

3. You don't need a church or pastor to have your wedding, it is not Biblical

4. Pastor don't have any right to join you together, neither Jesus nor the disciples joined any couples together in their lifetime

**5** If a pastor or any clergy man will be attending your wedding, he/she better be prepared to turn your bottled-water to wine (McDowell/Hennessey @least) cos that's the only thing Jesus did at a wedding

U know u made a very good point right there.....
Re: Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You by solpat(m): 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nice one OP. Allow me to add this also.
Gen.2:18. Then the Lord God said "It is not good for man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him." NLT version

1 Like

Re: Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You by Babsmike(m): 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nice one op!!!! " The foolishness of God is wiser than man"

1 Like

Re: Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You by ammyluv2002(f): 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
timilehing:

4. Pastor don't have any right to join you together, neither Jesus nor the disciples joined any couples together in their lifetime

**5** If a pastor or any clergy man will be attending your wedding, he/she better be prepared to turn your bottled-water to wine (McDowell/Hennessey @least) cos that's the only thing Jesus did at a wedding
Wow! I love you for dis....you just made my day. Wish Christians will understand marriage dis way....most of us are really blind
Re: Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You by iliyande(m): 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lanrekas:
nice post at a 1dafull nyt.

can I copy keep.

go ahead
Re: Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You by pabjo: 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
timilehing:

**5** If a pastor or any clergy man will be attending your wedding, he/she better be prepared to turn your bottled-water to wine (McDowell/Hennessey @least) cos that's the only thing Jesus did at a wedding op creat your own thread with title things that are not necessary to acknowledge when ready to marriage
Re: Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You by umehmj(m): 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
bless you. God will bless me with my life partner This year in Jesus name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You by Misselocon(f): 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
Thanks please.....no crowd here as it's not celebrity stuff....God will help us
Re: Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You by damilareoye: 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
I wish to be there soon grin

........ or rather, I will get there.
thanks OP
Re: Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You by Lex11(m): 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
Thanks OP... in addition to that, and just as important... before making such a commitment, that you honestly determine whether you're "unequally yoked" - 2 Corinth 6:14... the relationship should be continuously and mutually complimentary - speaking and bringing life, the Word... into the other all to the glory of God and to your mutual prosperity. May The Lord GOD bless y'all!

1 Like

Re: Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You by mira4u: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
Most men ignore nĂºmero cinq (5) yet it hunts them at some point in life.
Re: Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You by professore(m): 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
I like this thread
Re: Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You by Oluwa2mininu(f): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
Thanks its just the fact.I pray ,God give us the grace to carry it out
Re: Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You by sunday2012(m): 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
timilehing:

you are sounding like a pagan or muslim. Friend do you have sometin personal against the pastors. Check yur. 5 God forsaking points hilighted abv either the word pastor start it or ends it
Re: Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You by ivylyn: 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
[quote author=pretydiva post=42487056]May I find my missing rib soon. Amen

When did u become a man? Its not in your place to find anything let d men do d searching
Re: Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You by mcsnup: 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
timilehing:

valid points worthy of noting. White wedding unnecessarily expensive
Re: Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You by frakdon(m): 10:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
pretydiva:
May I find my missing rib soon. Amen
I thought, the search is for men, alone? Well, Amen to your prayers, and may your heart desires be granted onto you.....

Don't, forget to extend your search to my area,you never can tell what you'd find....
Re: Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You by timilehing(m): 6:48am On Feb 01, 2016
sunday2012:
you are sounding like a pagan or muslim. Friend do you have sometin personal against the pastors. Check yur. 5 God forsaking points hilighted abv either the word pastor start it or ends it
Hypocrite. Read your Bible
Re: Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You by Princiology(m): 7:48pm On May 26, 2019
See also on PRINCIOLOGY.COM: Bible verses for Married Couples. One way to know what the Bible teaches about something is to check out Bible verses about it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Powerful Inspirational Quotes @ Shiloh 2013 - Exceeding Grace / Is Abortion Advisable? / The Parable Of The Ten Virgins - Jack Kelley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.