Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:59 AM

Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) (49474 Views)

Nadia Buari And Husband Flaunt Their Wedding Rings And Watches In Adorable Photo / Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo / Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by MeloGist(m): 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
The actress who gave birth to twin girlslast year has kept the identity of her baby daddy a secret as well as her babies faces..She shared this and wrote:

U don't know affectionate till u've met them.#TotalBliss#TogetherIsMyFavouritePlaceToBe!#Heaven

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBM7c3bTeve/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by MeloGist(m): 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by nuelzy: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
awww undecided
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
I love twins. cheesy
Can't wait to have mine embarassed

57 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by MeloGist(m): 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ebayray:

Dont worry You shall give birth to twins grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Destined2win: 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ebayray:
I love twins. cheesy

Me too!

13 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Destined2win: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
So Jim Iyke was a bodyguard all these while

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Michellla(f): 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
always hiding the man's face

22 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
Destined2win:

Me too!
wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
MeloGist:

cheesy
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Ajibo111(m): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
grin
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Rikidony(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
ha business

8 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by MeloGist(m): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
lalasticlala, dont you love twins? undecided
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by cruzita(f): 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
awww!!!! now to born don dey hungry me bad bad.babies are really bundles of joy
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by cruzita(f): 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
MeloGist:

I tap from the blessing too

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by cruzita(f): 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
MeloGist:
lalasticlala, dont you love twins? undecided
he is twin himself
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by cruzita(f): 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
Destined2win:
So Jim Iyke was a bodyguard all these while
not at all he was just her SIDE DUDE
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by axortedbabe(f): 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hide them well well for those wey care..
Luv dem twins tho..
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by cruzita(f): 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
Michellla:
always hiding the man's face
maybe the man face na forbidden treasure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by MeloGist(m): 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
cruzita:
he is twin himself

then why has he not taken the topic to the promise land (FP) grin
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by MeloGist(m): 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
cruzita:
I tap from the blessing too

cool kiss
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by cruzita(f): 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
MeloGist:

then why has he not taken the topic to the promise land (FP) grin
patience my bro he will take it to FP
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Medunah: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
OK OK, we get it....Everybody wants twins
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mtchewwwwwww
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
I dont want twins undecided

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by OKorowanta: 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ebayray:
I love twins. cheesy

Amen
Start drinking ENUFF burukutu so dat u'll have ENUFF power to push dat day. wink
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
OKorowanta:

Amen
Start drinking ENUFF burukutu so dat u'll have ENUFF power to push dat day. wink

Bros, u wicked sha.

Dnt u know locally distilled alcohol is bad for the foetus?!
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Ijenba50: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
Congrats to my side boo, na dia Buhari the Queen
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
Even on a Sunday when the sabbath day is supposed to be remembered and kept holy, shii keeps gracing front page. I give up!

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by Whizkeey(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cute.....
Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by chelseabmw(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jim how market? grin

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) by DONLENIN123: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
But how this news take concern me nau Abi because she be Mohammed Buhari daughter nau we no go see Road again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife / Mr Eazi Remembers When He Tried To Book Wizkid 7 Years Ago (see Photo) / Tonto Dikeh's Younger Sister And Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.