Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold (14124 Views)

The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK / Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars / World Female Leaders Wear Veil, It Is A Sign Of Respect For Religion And Custom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Dedetwo(m): 1:15am On Feb 01, 2016
Raymondenyi:
All these children commenting and hailing mug a be know absolutely nothing.... u think it is by claiming africanist and raising your head high , means u are upright.... We want to run without first learning the ropes on how to creep, stand with support , then without support.then walk and thats the problem with blacks.... they don't think.... The said land that were given to the blacks , could they manage It? In the characteristic nature of blacks (behaving like pigs) they ended up plummeting the whole work of the whites, ended up not being able to feed themselves, started importing and begging for food and aids (from same westerners u crave to exterminate;such foolery and hypocrisy ), as hunger became their second name .....

If you want to improve your state , learn the ropes, take your time, be determined, allow the ones trained in the act to teach u, and watch you try it repeatedly till you can do it on your own (that is the secrets behind advancements of the Asians and Arabs, till date they still search for western trained people, and still go to western land to learn and come back to better their land) but for us blacks....... No... no pilot studies, no trials , we use jump into things like the pigs we are and keep on failing, and we not concerned and not willing to learn from our failures and improve....

He claim to love his people but massacred countless because of an election he was loosing, as he wanted to remain in power at all cost, and respects no human rights, and yet u call him pan African? U all must definitely be sick. In your heads..... .... stupid African leaders, hopeless black stone aged cretinous race....

The last thing I'll do is listening to that silly speech of his....

You all can read about Mobutu sese so ku, former Zaire despot ruler...... Ull see a similar thing is being played out.

Per the emboldened words, anybody who uses hue to describe human beings is a moronic dumbass.

2 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 01, 2016
Raymondenyi:
All these children commenting and hailing mug a be know absolutely nothing.... u think it is by claiming africanist and raising your head high , means u are upright.... We want to run without first learning the ropes on how to creep, stand with support , then without support.then walk and thats the problem with blacks.... they don't think.... The said land that were given to the blacks, could they manage It? In the characteristic nature of blacks (behaving like pigs) they ended up plummeting the whole work of the whites, ended up not being able to feed themselves, started importing and begging for food and aids (from same westerners u crave to exterminate;such foolery and hypocrisy ), as hunger became their second name .....

If you want to improve your state , learn the ropes, take your time, be determined, allow the ones trained in the act to teach u, and watch you try it repeatedly till you can do it on your own (that is the secrets behind advancements of the Asians and Arabs, till date they still search for western trained people, and still go to western land to learn and come back to better their land) but for us blacks....... No... no pilot studies, no trials , we use jump into things like the pigs we are and keep on failing, and we not concerned and not willing to learn from our failures and improve....

He claim to love his people but massacred countless because of an election he was loosing, as he wanted to remain in power at all cost, and respects no human rights, and yet u call him pan African? U all must definitely be sick. In your heads..... .... stupid African leaders, hopeless black stone aged cretinous race....

You all can read about Mobutu sese so ku, former Zaire despot ruler...... Ull see a similar thing is being played out.

Son the only thing I see in your post is self hate! self hate!!

3 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by rman: 2:51am On Feb 01, 2016
Raymondenyi:
All these children commenting and hailing mug a be know absolutely nothing.... u think it is by claiming africanist and raising your head high , means u are upright.... We want to run without first learning the ropes on how to creep, stand with support , then without support.then walk and thats the problem with blacks.... they don't think.... The said land that were given to the blacks, could they manage It? In the characteristic nature of blacks (behaving like pigs) they ended up plummeting the whole work of the whites, ended up not being able to feed themselves, started importing and begging for food and aids (from same westerners u crave to exterminate;such foolery and hypocrisy ), as hunger became their second name .....

Thank you! And God bless u!

6 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Rich4god(m): 8:45am On Feb 01, 2016
Brugge:

I thought I was the only one that noticed it.
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by blueAgent(m): 3:12am On Feb 02, 2016
Rich4god:
I could remeber the day Ghadaffi tour "one" UN document in the presence of other world leaders in a UN summit. These are the kind of leaders that Africans need.

And how did he end?
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by blueAgent(m): 3:18am On Feb 02, 2016
Raymondenyi:

Nice writeup bro.
ingnorance seems to be blissful for Africans .

2 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by blueAgent(m): 3:26am On Feb 02, 2016
How does this change the fact that his country is still a third world country .
Afrocentrism is deillusional .just be proud over nothing .and no hope or means or process to acheive anything.

4 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Rich4god(m): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2016
blueAgent:

And how did he end?
Are you in support of what happened to him...
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Rossikk(m): 10:27am On Feb 02, 2016
Bevista:
That is a very linear way of looking at issues. The fact is that the local farmers did not possess sufficient know how and resources to manage those farms. It's like PMB pursuing all the foreigners operating our oil companies on the alter of a Nigerianization policy. I don't need to tell you how that would turn out.
---
Even the schools and hospitals the missionaries left for us decades ago have not improved. Force or Fiat does not guarantee development, structure and planning does. On that front, Mugabe has failed woefully. Zimbabwe economy is the worst in the world with record inflation. Add that to the fact he has no regards for democracy.
If it takes Zimbabweans 100 years to learn how to farm, let it take them. Their wish was to have their land returned to them, and that has happened. End of story. What schools and hospitals did missionaries leave us? You are deluded. The British built not one major hospital in Nigeria in their 63 year tenure. As for schools, 95% of Nigerians were illiterate at independence, so the handful of missionary schools are NOTHING compared to the THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of public schools built by post-independence govts, which enabled up to 75% of Nigerians to be literate today. So stop thinking like a slave. We are far better off today than we were under colonial subjugation.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by omoharry(f): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2016
Brugge:

His comment also shows he has complex..for him to refer to all africans as pigs that means he has really been made to feel like one.We have our weaknesses, so do the western countries but you have no right to call a whole a race a pig...my goodness..I believe he is even ashame of his skin colour if he is even an african to start with.

4 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by omoharry(f): 10:52am On Feb 02, 2016
Raymondenyi:

your comment also shows you has complex..for you to refer to all africans as pigs that means you must have really been made to feel like one.We have our weaknesses, so do the western countries but you have no right to call a whole a race a pig...my goodness..If you are ashame of your race, no problem, you are entiltle to your feelings..but dont drag every one down with you that way. We are proud AFricans , yes, our leaders are currupt, some lack vision and some might not have made good decisions in the past but we are still who we are.When you see yourself as dirt why wont the whiteman treate you thesame way.

7 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 02, 2016
emperor Mugabe.
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by obailala(m): 11:13am On Feb 02, 2016
andresia:
watched his speech yesterday and I must say I was really impressed by his eloquence and thought process.

very few African leaders can match him in speech and thought. Dude was applauded by all throughout his speech.

but how did this man run Zimbabwe aground like dis na
Mugabe did not run Zimbabwe aground like the media always makes you believe; the western nations crippled Zimbabwe's economy themselves because Mugabe refused to bow to most of their pressures. For a country which produces and exports farm produce, the economy can be grounded instantly once western powers places an embargo on their exports.

3 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Guyman02: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2016
After the murder of Gaddafi, Robert Mugabe remains the only remaining truly independent African leader and thats why the West has been demonizing as a dictator (despite winning in free and fair elections).

The western media did not carry this statement by Mugabe, they were only interested in sending 'peacekeepers' to Burundi to avert a 'genocide' when they are the ones sponsoring the killings there.
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by obailala(m): 11:23am On Feb 02, 2016
Bevista:
That is a very linear way of looking at issues. The fact is that the local farmers did not possess sufficient know how and resources to manage those farms. It's like PMB pursuing all the foreigners operating our oil companies on the alter of a Nigerianization policy. I don't need to tell you how that would turn out.
---
Even the schools and hospitals the missionaries left for us decades ago have not improved. Force or Fiat does not guarantee development, structure and planning does. On that front, Mugabe has failed woefully. Zimbabwe economy is the worst in the world with record inflation. Add that to the fact he has no regards for democracy.
And you really think it's because Zimbabwean local farmers did not know how to farm, that was why their economy crashed the moment white farmers left??.... If you believe that story, then I'm sure you would also believe every trashy propaganda churned out by western media. For a country which mainly produces and exports 'perishable' farm produce, what do you think would be the fate of such a nation when western powers places export embargoes on them?? How else would they convert their produce to money if they can't sell it easily??

Using the Nigerian example you gave, assuming all foreign oil workers are chased away from Nigeria and then western powers places an embargo on Nigerian oil exports, do have an idea what that would do to our nation??... And probably when that happens, the international media would claim it's because Nigerians don't have 'sufficient know-how' to handle the oil and gas industry, a statement which we all know is a bloody lie.

3 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by adconline(m): 11:24am On Feb 02, 2016
U
Rossikk:
He did not run Zimbabwe aground. He saved Zimbabwe from eternal slavery to minority whites. Zimbabweans now own and cultivate their land, unlike the situation before, when a few whites cornered everything for themselves, and the blacks had to rent small, unfertile parcels of land from them to farm. Mugabe put a halt to all that. How many Africans owned land in Europe? he asked. The west imposed harsh economic sanctions on Zimbabwe for what they claimed was Mugabe's breach of the whites' 'human rights'. Zimbabwe suffered greatly from the sanctions but is now recovering slowly, with China an important ally. Most importantly, the people now own the land. Mugabe is an African hero of the first order.
Go and live Zimbabwe.. He has sent millions of Zims to S/Africa as economic refugees.. Btw, S/A is taking care of ZIM refugees abd supplying ZIM with electricity and paying some ZIM bills while Mugabe is still talking and blaming everyone but himself. RSA is doing all that with money raised in their country by not running their country aground unlike in Zimbabwe
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by oshyno(m): 11:28am On Feb 02, 2016
Raymondenyi:

What is this dumb fvck saying calling my race cretins.

Are u saying Africans can't manage ourselves. You shud av annexted ur family to d white to manage it for since as a black man u have no managerial skill. Or better still u allow them manage ur family pending when u learned the ropes. What a fvcked up hilly billy u are.

That aside, Mugabe just like virtually all african leaders that had or having issues with the west has always being as a result of trying to protect the natural resources of the country. We have bad leaders everywhere not just africa.Excuse me please when u try to paint the backwardness of africa as a result of incompetence.

Developement of africa will start wen we extricate ourselves from the stronghold of the west. 80-90% of african countries with relatively economic peace have their resouces channeled down West. Soo mister I will support any day any leader to will make us truelly independent continenet.

2 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Guyman02: 11:28am On Feb 02, 2016
Raymondenyi:

Go back to CNN and Aljazeera; this site is not for low thinkers like you

3 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Guyman02: 11:31am On Feb 02, 2016
adconline:
U
Go and live Zimbabwe.. He has sent millions of Zims to S/Africa as economic refugees.. Btw, S/A is taking care of ZIM refugees abd supplying ZIM with electricity and paying some ZIM bills while Mugabe is still talking and blaming everyone but himself. RSA is doing all that with money raised in their country by not running their country aground unlike in Zimbabwe

Stop watching too much CNN and Aljazeera, it gets people like you brainwashed from reality.
What do you know about the kind of sanctions placed on Zim to the extent that cholera devastated the country and they couldnt import drugs because the west wanted an uprising by the citizens and dont care if the die like was done to Libya.
It is just now that farm implements are being imported from China who are they key buyers of crops like tobacco and other perishables banned by a gang up of the western Whites and Pink noses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by adconline(m): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Guyman02:

Stop watching too much CNN and Aljazeera, it gets people like you brainwashed from reality.
What do you know about the kind of sanctions placed on Zim to the extent that cholera devastated the country and they couldnt import drugs because the west wanted an uprising by the citizens and dont care if the die like was done to Libya.
It is just now that farm implements are being imported from China who are they key buyers of crops like tobacco and other perishables banned by a gang up of the western Whites and Pink noses.
What are u watching? What have your demigods like Mugabe and Ghadafi built? Mugabe daughter studied in Singapore and lived in a $10m penthouse when her country folks live in poverty and crossibg to RSA for food??
While Mugabe goes around blaming the west for all African problems, but still drives West-made cars; wears west-made suit; lives in a palace all decorated with western furniture and tapestries.. Wear Rolex and Patek watches.. How come universities and hospitals in Zimbawe aren't the best Africa??

4 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Rich4god(m): 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
adconline:

What are u watching? What have your demigods like Mugabe and Ghadafi built?
Did you just ask what Ghadafi built? Seems like you don't know that Libya was the best African country in terms of amenities and standard of living... But the west through the support of its some of its myopic citizens pulled him down. Now, even Chad us better than them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by adconline(m): 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Rich4god:
Did you just ask what Ghadafi built? Seems like you don't know that Libya was the best African country in terms of amenities and standard of living... But the west through the support of its some of its myopic citizens pulled him down. Now, even Chad us better than them.
Best in Africa in term of what? Best hospital and universities?? Why did sons study in UK and US? Even one of his sons established scholarship in a UK university
Btw, don't pick abs choose! Tell us Mugabe's achievements in making Zim the best country in Africa

4 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
Feel so sorry for many here. Spewing blinkered Afrocentrist twaddle to defend a tyrant, a hateful, intolerant despot and a corrupt, incompetent buffoon who is a laughing stock in the global community that has turned Zimbabwe to a joke and sent millions in a once prosperous country overrunning South Africa's borders as economic refugees. That IS your African hero.

Mugabe's seizure of lands had absolute Bleep all to do with any heroic pan African sentiments. It was a populist move designed to ingratiate the restive population, agitating over his decades of misrule, to himself and consolidate his life rulership. He and his family and cronies live in wealth while the overwhelming majority of his people see a bottle of coke as a luxury. And that is what fake Afrocentrist, brainwashed clowns on here are touting as a model for other Africans. Keep deceiving yourselves. The day black men like you get over their white man obsession and perpetual victimhood by getting that heavy chip off their shoulders, is perhaps the day the black race scrapes itself from the bottom of every single society they occupy.

9 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
Oh and as for the UN Security Council, yes it needs to be reformed. It was formed by the victor allied nations of World War 2 who stopped the Nazis and imperial Japan. It needs to be more inclusive. But it shouldn't be turned into an African issue. Even if the council was doubled, the likes of Germany, Japan, India, Brazil or a G8 economic powerhouse like Italy, are more deserving of membership than African countries.

1 Like

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Rossikk(m): 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
Obi1kenobi:
Feel so sorry for many here. Spewing blinkered Afrocentrist twaddle to defend a tyrant, a hateful, intolerant despot and a corrupt, incompetent buffoon who is a laughing stock in the global community that has turned Zimbabwe to a joke and sent millions in a once prosperous country overrunning South Africa's borders as economic refugees. That IS your African hero.

Mugabe's seizure of lands had absolute Bleep all to do with any heroic pan African sentiments. It was a populist move designed to ingratiate the restive population, agitating over his decades of misrule, to himself and consolidate his life rulership. He and his family and cronies live in wealth while the overwhelming majority of his people see a bottle of coke as a luxury. And that is what fake Afrocentrist, brainwashed clowns on here are touting as a model for other Africans. Keep deceiving yourselves. The day black men like you get over their white man obsession and perpetual victimhood by getting that heavy chip off their shoulders, is perhaps the day the black race scrapes itself from the bottom of every single society they occupy.
White racist pig. GET THE HELL BACK TO YOUR KKK SITE. You are NOT one of us. Get lost. IMPOSTOR pretending to be black. Go and steal land in Zimbabwe today, let Mugabe break your pineapple head. Thief.

1 Like

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
Rossikk:
White racist pig. GET THE HELL BACK TO YOUR KKK SITE. You are NOT one of us. Get lost. IMPOSTOR pretending to be black. Go and steal land in Zimbabwe today, let Mugabe break your pineapple head. Thief.

Part of you? grin
If you mean delusional, paranoid chuckleheads consumed by self-destructive white hatred, I don't intend, want or care to be part of your mob. Why would I want to be in any nut job group with those that idolize a palpable fool like Mugabe?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by blueAgent(m): 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Rich4god:
Are you in support of what happened to him...

U pressed him for his display of arrogance.and that partly lead to his death.
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Rossikk(m): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Obi1kenobi:

Part of you? grin
If you mean delusional, paranoid chuckleheads consumed by self-destructive white hatred, I don't intend, want or care to be part of your mob. Why would I want to be in any nut job group with those that idolize a palpable fool like Mugabe?
Fck off back to your neo-nazi, white supremacist site, you repulsive pig. Why do you always rear your ugly head here whenever white privilege is questioned or challenged? That's the only time we see you on NL. Bastard.
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by blueAgent(m): 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
adconline:

What are u watching? What have your demigods like Mugabe and Ghadafi built? Mugabe daughter studied in Singapore and lived in a $10m penthouse when her country folks live in poverty and crossibg to RSA for food??
While Mugabe goes around blaming the west for all African problems, but still drives West-made cars; wears west-made suit; lives in a palace all decorated with western furniture and tapestries.. Wear Rolex and Patek watches.. How come universities and hospitals in Zimbawe aren't the best Africa??

Guy don't mind this hypocrites..Their god mumugabe has killed the country.

3 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Rossikk(m): 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
blueAgent:

Guy don't mind this hypocrites..Their god mumugabe has killed the country.
Another impostor pretending to be one of us. Who pays you wretched scum to come here defending imperialist oppression and theft?
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by helovesme(f): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
andresia:
watched his speech yesterday and I must say I was really impressed by his eloquence and thought process.

very few African leaders can match him in speech and thought. Dude was applauded by all throughout his speech.

but how did this man run Zimbabwe aground like dis na

Forget all the negative press.

Mugabe is well read/educated.

1 Like

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by blueAgent(m): 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Rossikk:
If it takes Zimbabweans 100 years to learn how to farm, let it take them. Their wish was to have their land returned to them, and that has happened. End of story. What schools and hospitals did missionaries leave us? You are deluded. The British built not one major hospital in Nigeria in their 63 year tenure. As for schools, 95% of Nigerians were illiterate at independence, so the handful of missionary schools are NOTHING compared to the THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of public schools built by post-independence govts, which enabled up to 75% of Nigerians to be literate today. So stop thinking like a slave. We are far better off today than we were under colonial subjugation.

Guy you are a joker.
Here is brief history of UI
The origins of the university are in Yaba College,
founded in 1932 in Yaba, Lagos as the first
tertiary educational institute in Nigeria. Yaba
College was transferred to Ibadan, becoming the
University College of Ibadan, in 1948.[4] The
university was founded on its own site on 17
November 1948. same with UNN and most of Nigerian top Universities were all founded and built during Colonial period. why would Nigeria not have more illetrates when people in North ,East were begged to go to school.even till now how is it a white man's fault.
most of those schools built by missionaries are still in existence they built many schools. stop spreading fake stories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akeredolu Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pics / Buhari Delivers An Address At Mandela Peace Summit / Kano IPMAN Directs Members To Sell Fuel At ₦150 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.