Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 (4695 Views)

The Church Of GOD In Nigeria Is Not The Government Of Nigeria - Nneka Okumazie / 3 Things That Take The Place Of God In Your Christian life / Few Negative Attitudes That Can Hinder Christians From The Moves Of God In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by annyplenty(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
POSITIONING YOURSELF FOR THE MOVES OF GOD IN YEAR 2016

TEXT: GENESIS 1: 1-3
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon
the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

INTRODUCTION
When God moves, there is a great impact among men or the terrain of His moves. But the sorrowful thing is that it is always a few people that recognize the moves of God. Yet, more sorrowful is the fact that it is only a few of those few people who prepare themselves for such moves.

As early as Genesis, chapter 1, we read how the Spirit of God moved and the consequence was that creation began. In the bible, we read many accounts of the great moves of God among men, in the days of old. In our own time, too, and particularly in these last days when we are expecting the coming of our Lord and Saviour, Lord, Jesus Christ, to rapture the saints, God will be moving again in diverse ways.

This teaching is aimed at examining the various ways by which God moves, the ways by which God will be moving in these days, the impacts of such moves among men and more importantly how we can position ourselves ready for those moves to avoid the pitiable but totally avoidable mistakes of not getting ready for the moves of God.

Again, as ever, God will be moving in this year 2016. Get yourself positioned for His great moves.

WAYS BY WHICH GOD MOVES
When we say ways by which God moves, we mean ways by which God accomplish His supernatural agenda (purpose) among men. The following ways are some of the ways established in the bible by which God moves among men.

1. God Can Move By His Word:
Let us consider the scripture, Isaiah 55:8-11.

Isaiah 55:8-11
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:

11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

We see in the verse 11 of the scripture above how God says His Word shall accomplish what He pleases. In other words, God can move by His Word. The Word of God can come to us and do a great miracle in our lives whether we read His written Word (Bible) or His Word is spoken to us by servants of God.

2. God Can Move By His Angels:
On many occasions in the bible, we read how God would send His Angels to come among men and accomplish His agenda among them. This is another way by which God moves among men.

Let us consider the scripture below, John 5:2-4.

John 5:1-4
2 Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches.

3 In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water.

4 For We see in the verse 11 of the scripture above how God says His Word shall accomplish what He pleases. In other words, God can move by His Word. The Word of God can come to us and do a great miracle in our lives whether we read His written Word (Bible) or His Word is spoken to us by servants of God.

2. God Can Move By His Angels:
On many occasions in the bible, we read how God would send His Angels to come among men and accomplish His agenda among them. This is another way by which God moves among men.

Let us consider the scripture below, John 5:2-4.

2 Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches.

3 In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water.

4 For an angel went down[u] at a certain season into the pool, [u]and troubled the water[u]: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.

In the scripture above, we saw how God intended to heal His people but through the operation of an angel. He sent an angel to trouble the water and the people were healed. In other words, God’ move (agenda) was accomplished through an angel.

3. God Can Move By Himself:
Ultimately when the assignment or the task that God wants to accomplish among men becomes so critical, God can move by Himself. In other words, God can descend by Himself among men and accomplish His task.

By this we mean God, The Father, Himself, The Lord Jesus Christ, or The Holy Spirit, coming down among men to accomplish the task.

Let us consider the scripture below, Exodus 12:12

Exodus 12:12
12 [u]For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night
, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.

In the scripture above, God told Prophet Moses that He was going to pass through the land of Egypt by Himself to execute judgment upon the gods of Egypt and to smite all their firstborn- both man and beast.

God sent Moses to Pharaoh to release His people and He also used Moses to perform great miracles but when the task to be performed became critical, He came down by Himself to perform the task.

Another relevant example of God moving by Himself is found John 3: 16-17.

John 3:16-17
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved/color].

In the scripture above, the work of redemption of mankind was to be done and the Lord, Jesus Christ, had to come down to save mankind. The work of salvation was so crucial that God, The Son, Himself, came down to do the work.

BIBLICAL EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE THAT POSITIONED THEMSELVES FOR THE MOVES OF GOD
There are many instances where people positioned themselves for the moves of God throughout the pages of the Bible. We need to mention some of those cases for you to fully understand what it meant to position yourself for the moves of God in this year. The followings are few cases.

1. Zacchaeus, The Tax Collector, That Climbed Tree to see Jesus, (Luke 19:1-10):

Luke 19:1-10
1 And Jesus entered and passed through Jericho.

2 And, behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus, which was the chief among the publicans, and he was rich.

3 And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was little of stature.

4 And he ran before, and climbed up into a sycomore tree to see him: for he was to pass that way.

5 And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, [color=#990000]Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house.

9 And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.

10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Zacchaeus was a short man, probably a dwarf. He had heard the Lord, Jesus Christ, was to pass but his little stature would hinder him from seeing the Lord from among the crowd of people that always followed the Lord. So, Zacchaeus went in advance to climb a Sycomore tree to enable him see the Lord from among the crowd when the Lord would eventually pass.

In other words, Zacchaeus positioned himself ready for the visitation of The Lord, Jesus Christ, despite his limitation of stature and the result was that, not only did he see the Lord, Jesus Christ, he also hosted Him.

2. The Sick People That Waited For Healing at Bethesda, (John 5:1-4):

1 After this there was a feast of the Jews; and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.

4 For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.

These great multitude of sick people mentioned in the scripture above were waiting for the Angel of God to trouble the water and who got into the water first, after the angel had troubled the water, who be healed. In other words, those sick people positioned themselves ready for the move of God through the angel. Whoever did not go and wait by the river would not be healed when the water was troubled.

3. The Disciples That Waited To Be Filled with Holy Spirit at Pentecost, (Luke 24:49, Acts 1: 12-14, Acts 2:1-4):

Luke 24:49
49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high

In the scripture above, the Disciples of Christ were instructed by Him to go and wait at Jerusalem till they receive The Holy Spirit. Immediately, the disciples went straight to Jerusalem as seen in the Acts1:12-14 and they continued there in prayers, supplication and praising God.

In other words, they positioned themselves for the move of The Holy Spirit and the result was that all of them that waited for the Visitation of The Holy Spirit all were filled with The Holy Spirit. Acts 2:1-4.

4. Jacob’s and Joseph’s Burial Instructions, (Genesis 49:29-33, 50:24-26, Mathew 27:50-53)

Before Jacob’s death, he made a request that he be buried with his ancestors at Canaan, the Promised Land.

Genesis 49:29-30
29 And he charged them, and said unto them, I am to be gathered unto my people: bury me with my fathers in the cave that is in the field of Ephron the Hittite,

30 In the cave that is in the field of Machpelah, which is before Mamre, in the land of Canaan, which Abraham bought with the field of Ephron the Hittite for a possession of a buryingplace.

Jacob was buried by Joseph according to Jacob’s instruction. His body was taken to Canaan and buried. However, Joseph also made the same request that his bones be dug out of his grave at Egypt and taken along by the children of Israel and be buried at the Promised Land when they got there.

Joseph was so much determined to get this instruction carried out that He made his children swore by oath that they would carry out the instruction.

Genesis 50:24-25
24 And Joseph said unto his brethren, (if) I die: and God will surely visit you, and bring you out of this land unto the land which he sware to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.

25 And Joseph took an oath of the children of Israel, saying, God will surely visit you, and ye shall carry up my bones from hence.

When we look at the two cases above, we may want to wonder about what was so special about the promised land that both Jacob and Joseph should give standing orders that their bodies be taken there for burial. To throw light into those requests, let us look at what happened when the Lord, Jesus Christ was crucified in the promised land (Jerusalem).

Mathew 27:50-53
50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.

51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Since Jacob and Joseph were both prophets, God could have revealed to them that bodies of saints which were buried at Jerusalem would resurrect at the time the Messiah would be crucified at the Promised Land. Jacob and Joseph had instructed their children to take their bodies to Canaan for burial land to position themselves for the bodily resurrection mentioned in the scripture above – a powerful move of God.

For the lack of space and time, I will limit the biblical examples to these ones. If you observed the scripture carefully, you will observe the trend that most people that move with God actually were determined and ready for those visitations.

TYPES OF MOVES OF GOD
Most moves of God among men produce either a positive or a negative result depending on how the witness of that move of God prepared (positioned) himself for that move. The two moves shall be discussed and what to do to prepare for them. First , I will begin with the negative move of God.

1. Negative Move of God:
At the rate at which the whole world is falling deeply into abominations, evils and wickedness, it cannot be guaranteed that the wrath of God cannot be kindled at anytime.

Today, same-gender marriage, man-animal marriage, transgender implantation, public masturbation booth, gay festival and other gross abominable acts are going on at a disastrous rate. The most painful part of this gross evil going on is that governments of nations are legalizing them.

Sometimes in the year 2013, it was revealed to me that evil laws that would make holy living to be difficult were going to be introduced. Now, we are seeing all these things manifested. These evil laws and acts going on, all over the world, will ultimately provoke the wrath of God.

A respected prophet of God shared how he received 3 different messages in 3 consecutive days of judgment God coming to United States of America, after it passed the same-sex marriage in June 2015. The man of God began to pry and intercede for America. He told The Lord in prayer that there were many believers and churches repenting and praying for America. He reminded The Lord how the judgment pronounced upon Nineveh was cancelled because the people of Nineveh prayed.

Then the Lord replied him that this case is different from the case of Nineveh. The Lord mentioned to him how the king of Nineveh humbled himself and sat on sack cloth and ashes in repentance. The Lord then asked the man of God if the leader that serves as the king over America is ready to do what the king of Nineveh did. Immediately the answer came to the prophet’s heart that the king of America cannot do such. Then the Lord won the argument and told the prophet that angels of protection that were dispatched to protect Lot and his family would be dispatched again to protect all those believers and their families who genuinely repented and prayed. Psalm 91:7,9 & 10 clearly explains this.

In January 2016, while this teaching was being composed, God revealed to me twice about Judgment coming upon the earth. First, the vial of God which had been emptied upon the earth was shown to me. This vision means judgment for the earth (Revelation 16). And on the second time, the red horse was shown to me running from one end of the earth to the other (Revelation 6).

Any believer who must escape this negative move of God (judgment) must position himself to escape the judgment like Lot. He must live a holy life, stand against wickedness, evils, homosexuality’s, and all sins like Lot. By so doing, he is positioning himself ready for the negative moves of God (judgment) to escape the judgment like Lot.

That is why Psalm 91:7-8 says that the judgment to come is a reward for wickedness and you will not experience it but just see it with your eyes because you have turned away from all the wickedness like Lot.

Psalm 91:7-8
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

2. The Positive Moves of God:
Few of the categories of positive moves of God for the year 2016 are mentioned below.

a. Positive Move of God for All People (Joel 2:28-32)

Joel 2:28-32
28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

In the scripture above, we see the promise of God to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. This move of God is for believers, unbelievers, Christians, non-Christians and all people altogether. This is the move of Holy Spirit in these last days for ALL people and the purpose of this move can be found in verse 32 – that whoever that shall receive the outpouring and call on His name shall be saved. I am one of the beneficiaries of this move of The Holy Spirit to the glory of God. I accepted the Lord, Jesus Christ, after seeing the terrible vision of rapture and I gave up Idolatry. Many more unbelievers are accepting Christ through encounter with this move of God by His Spirit.

To position yourself for this move, you must be ready to obey the leading of the Holy Spirit when He visits you. If He convicts you, you must be ready for repentance. You must be ready to witness and testify to others what The Lord has done for you. When I encountered the outpouring of the move of Holy Spirit and turned away from Idolatry, I went out preaching and calling others to repentance.

-------- Contd below -------
JESUScoming
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by annyplenty(m): 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
b. Positive Move of God in The Church of Christ (Mt 25:1-7, Rev 2& 3)

Mathew 25: 1-7
1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.

6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

This midnight cry mentioned in the verse 7 of the scripture above is the move of The Holy Ghost to wake up the churches of Christ and all believers that time of the coming of the Bridegroom has come. Through this move, the Holy Spirit will be restoring churches and believers and preparing them ready for the coming of the Lord, Jesus Christ.

Also, sins of churches and believers may be pointed out by The Holy Ghost for correction as seven churches were rebuked for correction in the book of revelation, chapter 2 & 3.

We should position ourselves for obedience for that move. We should not provoke The Holy Spirit when those corrections come. We should pray for Him to visit us and correct us and make us ready for the coming of the Lord, Jesus Christ.

c. The Final Move of God for All People (Rapture) (1 Thess 4:16-17)

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

The event described above is the rapture and is the final move of God among men for this dispensation.

While we are not saying that the rapture will happen this year, yet, it is a great possibility that it can also take place this year as it could have taken place in 2015 or better still 2017 or any other year. We also have to make ourselves ready for this move.

To be ready for this move of God, we must prepare our garments ready in repentance, holiness and righteousness. We must be washed in the blood of the Lord, Jesus Christ. We must watch, pray and warn other people of what is about to happen. By so doing, we will be positioning ourselves for that move, otherwise, that move will come upon us as a thief.

CONCLUSION
It is possible to position ourselves ready for the moves of God. It is absolutely possible. We can do it by His grace. We only need to watch, pray, and be ready for those moves. That is why The Lord, Jesus Christ, warned us to always watch as if we did not watch, we will miss the move. Elisha watched keenly that he would not miss the move when Elijah would be caught up. All the moves of God for this time are so important that we must not miss any of those moves. They are so important our eternity depend on them. And as such, we must position ourselves ready.

SUMMARY
We have seen from the above that getting positioned for the moves of God is a key way to getting along with that move. It is like a moving train that nothing can stand in its way but along with it. If Jacob, Joseph, Zacchaeus, Disciples and many biblical saints were able to positioned themselves for the moves of God and they did not miss the moves, we, too, can do position ourselves for those moves and not miss them. If Noah and family could position themselves for the great flood and not miss it, we, too, can get ready for the final move of God – that is the rapture, and not miss it.

PRAYERS
1. O Lord, put me in the center of Your Will and let Your Will be done in my life.

2. Holy Spirit, position me for your moves in these last days. Give me the heart of obedience to follow your moves.

3. Lord, I am ready. Pour your Spirit upon me.

4. Lord, do not let me miss Your coming.

ACTIONS
Are you an elect of Christ? Are you truly saved? Are you on the narrow road? Do you want to make the rapture/heaven? If your answers are yes, then,

• Make all efforts to heed the warnings of Jesus Christ.

• Be watchful. Pay attention to what is happening around the World and see
whether they match what the scriptures say.

• Be filled with the Holy Spirit and be in the Spirit all the time.

• Fast, consecrate yourself, run away from sin and worldliness.

If your answers are NO, then you can repent today. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. Kindly sincerely and faithfully pray the prayer of repentance below and make a determination never to commit sin again.

PRAYER OF REPENTANCE
Lord, Jesus Christ, I am sorry for all my sins. I confess them with my mouth and I ask for mercy. Please forgive me and wash me in your blood. I accept you as my personal Lord and Saviour. Write my name in the book of life. Give me power over sins and fill me with your Spirit and Joy of Salvation. When rapture trumpet sounds, let me make it. Thank you for saving me. In Jesus name, I pray.

Begin to read bible. Begin with the book of John. Pray always. Fast regularly (you can begin with once in a week). Look for a bible believing church where they teach repentance, holiness, salvation and fellowship with them. Pray before you go. Always run away from SINS.

NEED MORE INFORMATION?
For more information, question or contribution, please send email to us at raptureglorious@gmail.com or jesuscoming@yahoo.com or visit us at www.jesuscoming1..com and please tell others to join us.

We teach people deep word of God about holiness, righteousness and how to prepare for rapture. You can send email to us to receive the teachings, free. We also send breaking news of end-time events that happen around the world to people with bible verses that match them. You can send email to us to receive them, free. You can also send email to us to receive this teaching in word document format.

We will like to get as many people as possible ready for rapture. We wish nobody goes through the great tribulation. What are happening now are child’s play.

Shalom.

TO MAKE RAPTURE:
Confess your sins to JESUS CHRIST and ask Him to save you.
Repent of your sins constantly on daily basis and run away from sins.
Be filled with the Holy Spirit
Live in Holiness and Righteousness
Do all Restitutions
Cut off all worldliness.
Forgive all people.
Pray and fast.
Consecrate and study the bible.
Watch.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by toyeoye(m): 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
this is a full service teaching, saved for offline reading.
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by alabijohn: 10:59am On Feb 02, 2016
Gob bless you for i am blessed by this message.
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by annyplenty(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2016
alabijohn:

God's name be glorified.
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by annyplenty(m): 10:32am On Feb 03, 2016
alabijohn:
God bless you for i am blessed by this message.

God's name be glorified.
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by annyplenty(m): 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
It was only a few people that were able to go into the Noah's ark- in fact, only one family. Majority of the people missed the mark.

THE Trumpet is about to sound. Will you prepare for that great event? Will you be positioned for it? How? By repentance, righteousness, holiness in Christ Jesus.

Stay ready. Do not miss the move.
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by annyplenty(m): 7:03am On Feb 04, 2016
THE Move of God in the land of Egypt was both a positive move and a negative move - a positive move for the children of Israel and a negative move for the egyptian.

How did the children of Israel position themselves for that move? - by covering with the blood of the Lamb and were spared from death.

How did the egyptian position themselves for that move? - they did nothing and their first borns were consumed by death.

God is going to move again at rapture in a positive way for those who will position themselves ready by washing in the blood of Jesus and caught to glory with Him, and in a negative way for those who will not position themselves ready by doing nothing and be taken by sudden destruction.

How are you going to position yourself for this final move of God? The way you position yourself for that move will determine whether the move is positive move of God for you or a negative move of God for you.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by annyplenty(m): 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
toyeoye:

It is actually worth reading.
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by annyplenty(m): 10:35am On Feb 07, 2016
Luke 19:44
43 For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side,

44 And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

The children of Israel failed to recognise their Messiah because they were never ready (never positioned) for His coming and the result was that they were given into the hands of the enemy.

The Messiah is coming now for those who are ready for His coming and those who would not be positioned for that coming will also miss it like Israel missed the time of their visitation.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready in Repentance, Holiness and Righteousness.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by annyplenty(m): 12:00am On Feb 10, 2016
Most people that walked with God in the days of old did more than the basics in their walk with God- Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Israel, Moses, Gideon, Elijah, Samuel, David, Daniel, Jeremiah, Peter, Paul, and the rest of the Apostles and others.

They walked deeply with God. They made themselves available for God's use and God manifested Himself to them.

Position yourself for that use.
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by annyplenty(m): 7:14am On Feb 11, 2016
The Lord, Jesus Christ, went to fast forty days and night in the wilderness to prepare Himself for the assignment of the cross. What are you doing to prepare yourself for His coming?

Do not miss this opportunity the way Israel missed it. Israel will recover its own through Jacob's trouble. Do not wait till after rapture before you recover your own.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready in repentance, righteousness and holiness.

Shalom.
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by annyplenty(m): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
Elijah told Elisha if he could see him when he was caught up, elisha would receive double portion of anointing. What did Elisha then do? He started to watch keenly that he would not miss the catching up.

Elisha was keen. He watched and made himself ready for that event and because of that he received double portion of Elijah's anointing.

Will you also watch that you may not miss the appearance and coming of the Lord, Jesus Christ.

JESUS is coming. Position yourself ready to be caught up with Him.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by annyplenty(m): 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
Stay ready. He is coming.
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by annyplenty(m): 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
alabijohn:

Amen. God bless you too.
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by annyplenty(m): 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
Elisha made himself ready to see Elijah when he would be caught up. He was determined to see him and he saw him and received double portion of anointing.

Are you prepared to see Jesus Christ at rapture? Are you determined like Elisha? Are you determined never to miss it like Elisha? It will happen in the twinkling of an eye. So do not take away your eyes from Him.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready in absolute Repentance, Holiness and Righteousness.
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by annyplenty(m): 12:50am On Jun 08, 2016
Luke 18:8

18 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Having faith is one of the ways of positioning yourself ready for the coming of the Lord, Jesus Christ at rapture but He himself was questioning the whether the people would be ready for His return. In other words, He was saying that the people would not make themselves ready- they will not position themselves for His coming.

Get yourselves ready. Jesus is coming.
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by annyplenty(m): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
toyeoye:

Yes Indeed. HE is coming. Let all be ready.
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by annyplenty(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2016
Prepare to meet thy God, O Israel.
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by ScienceWatch: 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
The Jews are unable to believe verifiable evidence of the miracles/WORKS

Joh 10:23 And Jesus walked in the Jewish temple in Solomon's porch.
Joh 10:24 Then the Jews came round about him, and said to him, How long do you make us to doubt? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly.
Joh 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and you believed not: the miracles/ WORKS that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
Joh 10:26 But you wont believe, because you are not of the true God, as I said unto you.

Joh 10:37 If I don’t do the miracles/ WORKS of my Father, don’t believe me.

Joh 10:38 But if I do, though you are unable to believe me, believe the WORKS: so that that you may know, and believe, that the true God is in me, and I in Him.
Joh 10:39 Because of this the Jews tried to harm him: but he escaped out of their hands.

Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by ScienceWatch: 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
Now very carefully examine what Christ is commanding his chosen ones;
John15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
What are the FRUIT that Jesus refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”

Importantly, because most humans lack the ability to switch between intellectual concepts and spiritual concepts, Jesus spoke differently to his apprentice pastors/disciples compared with the way he spoke to the masses.

Suffering people of all races and religions are now lovingly and effectively helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.
See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by annyplenty(m): 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
Remain blameless till the coming of the Lord.
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by annyplenty(m): 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
He will not tarry any longer! Stay ready!
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by annyplenty(m): 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
He is going to come suddenly! Stay ready at all times.

Repent and live holy.
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by annyplenty(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
If Elisha had not been steadfast, he would have missed his time of visitation - the rapture of elijah.

stay steadfast in holiness and righteousness. don't miss the coming of the LORD.
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by annyplenty(m): 5:18pm On May 08, 2018
Get ready and stay ready. There is no more time to waste.
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by annyplenty(m): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
Position yourself for the coming of the Lord.
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by annyplenty(m): 10:27am On Oct 11, 2018
The Secret is in the Word of God.
The Power is in Prayer.
The Manifestation is Holiness.
The Reward is in Evangelism.

Try them out.

1 Like

Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by annyplenty(m): 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
Position yourself for the move of God in the coming year, 2019
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by annyplenty(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
JESUS is coming. Make yourself ready for Him.
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by annyplenty(m): 10:52am On Apr 24, 2019
Position yourself for the move of God.
Re: End-time Study: Positioning Yourself For The Moves Of God In 2016 by annyplenty(m): 12:19pm On May 30, 2019
Jesus is coming. Stay ready.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catholic Woman Becomes Atheist: "Letting Go Of God" / Barika Jumah / To My Theists And Atheists Peepz, Y'all Need To See This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.