Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? (46835 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) / Kenneth Okonkwo And Son In Matching Outfit (Photos) / Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
kevoh:
Which of them is lil kesh sef?
good question
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
Na kesh get money na him elder brother dey form pass
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
Our next rated
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
CaroLyner:
ODE
Hunter?
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by tottinova: 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
cruzita:
Americans go see them again call them gays .

I guess ybnl is a gay record label cus I remember seeing adekunle gold with palm scandal in "pick up the call"

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by Nicepoker(m): 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
Gay sandals.
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by ezebunafo(m): 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
Sochimaobim:

I don't understand bro. Anything wrong with the sandals?
no just that Americans called olamide gay on instagram for rocking a sandal,he is just being sarcastic

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by Mattew690(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lyricaly boy

Efejoku Lori naira land
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
CumHoponMyDivk:
Lame ass Niggas wearing ugly ass, gay as fvck Sandals. Someone get them a Room.

Faggots_ FingersInTheBootyAssBitch lipsrsealed
says the fvck boy who's got g*y Young thug's pic on his dp
https://www.nairaland.com/vanquay

Says the fa.ggot who bragged about how he can and has always sucked dick.
https://www.nairaland.com/2841012/no-not-gay-still-suck

Smh for you
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by SmartMugu: 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
Sochimaobim:

I don't understand bro. Anything wrong with the sandals?
Handiwork of some Americans and their backward way of thinking. They said that about Olamide's sandals. I guess they expect everyone to put on some Nike or Jordan sneakers on their traditional outfit. I'm proud we have a culture we understand and many will only dream of.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by Zellie: 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
Money no even show for their body
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by macho44(m): 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Every sandal lil kesh has rocked was a hit back 2 back. Meanwhile, I wonder how the elder brother will be feeling knowing that his younger brother is far richer than him grin grin
U dey even think like "Lesbian" sef.
www.adielem.com
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by Sochimaobim(m): 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
ezebunafo:
no just that Americans called olamide gay on instagram for rocking a sandal,he is just being sarcastic
Thanks bro.. I missed the Olamide's news. I had to look at the sandal thrice to see if I can find anything effeminate in it. Now I understand
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by Socketbet: 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
Which of them is kesh bikonu
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by suwalee(f): 12:00am On Feb 01, 2016
yusaze:
Music star Lil Kesh, born Keshinro Ololade stepped out on Sunday alongside his elder brother, Keshinro Pelumi on Sunday. The two Keshinro brothers rocked an Ankara print with different style. Can you see any resemblance?

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/01/lil-kesh-his-brother-step-out-in-matching-outfit.html

so Nigerians are ere criticizing ankara nd sandals mst we all act d way western ppl do their tin thumbs up to dem for rocking d sandal Ifa had my ways I'd scraps the Tims mst we be copycats guys can rock sandals anytime doesn't make dem gay
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by redcliff: 12:39am On Feb 01, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Every sandal lil kesh has rocked was a hit back 2 back. Meanwhile, I wonder how the elder brother will be feeling knowing that his younger brother is far richer than him grin grin

Do you knowif his brother is rich or not?
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by cristweeezy(m): 12:44am On Feb 01, 2016
LesbianBoy:
see thought. Smh
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by Gwekzy: 12:47am On Feb 01, 2016
If this is true then Kesh is truly a Lil boy making big money..impressive
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by Jacko01: 12:48am On Feb 01, 2016
So na dis guy surname him use do stage name hmmmmm
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by davetwitzy: 1:10am On Feb 01, 2016
CumHoponMyDivk:

Attention Seeker. Get a life
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 01, 2016
Yorubas and respect, Kesh jnr wore short-sleeve while Pelumi snr wore long-sleeve.
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by tedd(m): 2:20am On Feb 01, 2016
That's how u people insulted Olamide and called him GAY
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by sholay2011(m): 2:40am On Feb 01, 2016
Which of them is Lil Kesh and who is the brother?

[s]Sorry...dunno much about the new artists churned out of naija now[/s]
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by MaxwellMall: 5:52am On Feb 01, 2016
GoodMorning Cousins Kindly like our FB Page Thanks

www.facebook.com/maxwellmalls/

Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 01, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
says the fvck boy who's got g*y Young thug's pic on his dp
https://www.nairaland.com/vanquay

Says the fa.ggot who bragged about how he can and has always sucked dick.
https://www.nairaland.com/2841012/no-not-gay-still-suck

Smh for you

[LMFAO...That thread was nothing but sarcasm, boredom, and Trolling...It's nice to know you keep a tab on my "e-life"…you really went far and dug up threads...*Slow clap*

YOUNG THUG HAS 7 KIDS and he's straight, unlike the celeb^^^ up, he has talent and is popular.

NOW GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND SUCK MY DIVK WHILE I BLAST SOME YOUNG THUG IN THE BACKGROUND.
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by swagifted(m): 6:45am On Feb 01, 2016
LesbianBoy:
shallow minds
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by nwadiuko1(m): 7:17am On Feb 01, 2016
LesbianBoy:
it's nothing......my younger brother is worth almost 3 times what I am worth
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by tomiobj(m): 7:18am On Feb 01, 2016
InstaDon123:
Cool Yoruba heart breaking boys
Odeee grin grin grin
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by olumalcolm(m): 10:03am On Feb 01, 2016
CumHoponMyDivk:

wen and how did u escape?

Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by Ay04z(m): 10:20am On Feb 01, 2016
LesbianBoy:
e no mean..he can raise him up..richness did not know age oo..
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by baerz(m): 11:49am On Feb 01, 2016
enemy of progress.....
Re: Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? by phintohlar(f): 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
raziboi:
i like dis guy.... (no homo)
I like dis guy.... (yes homo)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Runtown Acquires Customized Mercedes Benz G Wagon (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Mr-Ibu (john Okafor) Mother's Burial Live Report - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.