Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,444 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus (51196 Views)

Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo / Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ / Zika Virus Infection Reported In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by hadura29(m): 11:07am On Feb 04, 2016
BishopMagic:
[size=18pt]Ebola Epidemic was bio engineered
[/size]
Crucell is developing an Ebola vaccine in collaboration with the Vaccine Research Center (VRC) of the NIH National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).

It has been shown to completely protect monkeys against the virus with a single dose of the vaccine.

Under the terms of the agreement with VRC, Crucell has an option for exclusive worldwide commercialization rights to the Ebola vaccine.

Crucell’s Ebola vaccine entered Phase I clinical trials in Q3 2006. 

Two groups of 16 volunteers were enrolled and vaccinated. The study showed safety and immunogenicity at the doses evaluated.

In October 2008, Crucell secured a NIAID/NIH award to advance the development of Ebola and Marburg vaccines, with the ultimate aim of developing a multivalent filovirus vaccine.

The award provides funding of up to $30 million, with additional options, worth a further $40 million.

About 10yrs later in 2015, the bio engineered Ebola virus was deployed to Liberia and Sierra-Leone.

They perfected the anti virus first before deploying it.

Guess who funded the entire project?

Bill Gates Foundation.

They lied to us that the epidemic in West Africa was due to migratory Bats from the Congo since Ebola is endemic and restricted to that region.

Now, why would bats migrate from one tropical rainforest to another?

Why did we not see outbreaks first along the migratory paths of the bats that they claimed?

How did the virus evade Cameroun, Nigeria and several other West African countries before hitting Liberia and Sierra Leone?

Or did the bats migrate via the atlantic?

This is where Nigeria's patient zero comes into play.

To understand what I am getting at you must first study Patrick Sawyer's itinery.

Patrick Sawyer was specifically infected to carry the virus to eastern Nigeria - Calabar.

This was meant to give the virus a natural propagating path from East to west that is if you consider the migratory bat theory from the Congo.

But given that Sawyer had to travel via Lagos and connect a local flight to Calabar and that he already began showing symptoms on arrival I Lagos which necessitated his hospitalisation in a hospital in Lagos, I bet you the news would have been totally different.

They underestimated our Medical and emergency response.

I can also bet that Lassa fever epidemic we are witnessing is also their handwork given the large area (17 states)!

I never doubted that these people have a motive in Africa just to sell drugs and et al. They create virus and sell drugs to us..

God is with us in Nigeria....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by HomeOfMe(f): 11:12am On Feb 04, 2016
Some people also think that the west is behind boko haram insurgency and terrorism in the Arab world;hmm,time will tell.
Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by DDoubleUps(m): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2016
vicadex07:

You nailed it bro. I have been suspecting those white people since especially when lassa fever became out of hand.

The funny thing is that its going to bite them back in the ass. They are trying to play God but he is up there looking at them fool themselves.

Until they come up with technology that gives humans everlasting life they are just fooling themselves.

that same God you are referring to was created by them and handed over to you to keep you looking up the sky for solutions to your problems while you refuse to think and do what is required to uplift yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by free13: 11:22am On Feb 04, 2016
Hmm..... can this be true?
Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by tlops(m): 11:30am On Feb 04, 2016
What stops Africans from finding their own solutions to their problems? Greed. Do it is easy to blame someone else to further cover the greed from our leaders. Wake up guys.

2 Likes

Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by Onegai(f): 11:31am On Feb 04, 2016
ZombieNation:

Read my post again.

Did you not see or hear of the near state of break down of law and order in parts of Monrovia badly hit by the Ebola Outbreak?

Are you not aware of the forced Quarantine measures carried out in slums like West Point, Liberia and resulting deaths caused by riot police drafted to enforce the quarantine?

Not saying some parts of your conspiracy theories aren't true (no-one likes Monsanto), but have you looked around you, looked at African countries in general? Near breakdown of law and order are the common daily mode of lifestyle for almost all African nations. Deaths caused by riot police happening during religious and secessionist protests are a certain occurrence here and no-one gives a da.mn (Iran was more concerned about what happened to Zakzaky than the average Nigerian). Ebola actually united us because it gave us a common enemy and our fear of the disease made us give our collective, individual greed and selfishness. All of you are shouting "conspiracy", how are you supporting your economy by buying made-in-Nigeria goods (so we are not dependent on foreign imports), how many of you will buy medicine made by an Indigenous company, are all of you not rushing to pour Sniper (one of the most dangerous poisons ever that should NEVER be sold on the open market) everywhere in the name of killing rats for Lassa fever, is it white people telling you to do that? The major Malaria research hospital in Gambia is funded by foreign bodies and not one single African nation.

Don't fear, Africans are doing their best to destroy themselves by themselves. What they're doing is giving you all a nudge, so that you get there quicker.

3 Likes

Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by tivta(m): 11:32am On Feb 04, 2016
Conspiracy theory...
Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by Youngsage: 11:45am On Feb 04, 2016
acenazt:
hmmm i could swear this depopulation ish is real. Read one of Dan Brown's books 'INFERNO' in that book a billionaire scientist named bertrand zobryst created an airborne virus to halt the increase in population. His virus 'INFERNO' Wasnt meant for killing tho,it made all humans with the exception of a few who possesed a particular gene loose the ability to procreate.
lol was waiting for someone to mention that book.. inferno... Truth is a minor percentage of people are in control of the world and its affairs...
Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by adconline(m): 11:47am On Feb 04, 2016
BishopMagic:
If you or any of your relatives or family members have one of those toxic mosquito nets donated by Bill and Melinda Gates foundation that causes serious burning sensation and rash when used, I urge you to get rid of it!
Dashing arrogant idiocy from the reservoir of ur abundant stupidity.. What does Bill Gates derive from reducing a brainless population like urs? Manufacturing lunacy since 1900.. The rich are getting richer while poor are having more babies; thinking strength is in numbers
Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by Originalsly: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2016
coolscott:

Guy the story is so long that I can't explain it here.

But just go and do a quick google search on Mosanto, the Genetically Modified agric products company and why they have been driven away from other countries. The Prince of Wales spoke up against them and their practices. It was some years ago that things were at this point and I was aware they started looking into Nigeria.

Cut long story short, Bill gates is a major stake holder in the company. Meanwhile European countries and the West in general ban all agric products that are of genetically modified origins.

Bill gates and Mosanto are here and have actively pushed the introduction of these same GMO seeds and propagative materials in the name of helping the agric sector.

They are thereby sealing the fate of all these farmers that take their seeds and plant materials because they are guaranteeing that no foreign exchange will be earned from it. No country outside Nigeria will touch it. Think about the implication for us in Nigeria as we think of diversifying into agriculture.

Furthermore, have you heard of what is called "Suicide Seeds"? They are seeds that have only one reproductive life cycle in them.

So in other words, when you plant suicide maize seeds this year and you keep some for planting next year after harvesting, they will not grow. They have been genetically modified to not have more than one life cycle in them.

What does this do? It ensures that the farmers come back to them the next year and year after year from then on, for seeds. A wicked approach to acquiring monopoly of the food a nation produces.

Now this is the really evil part of this suicide seed issue. When a maize plant that is suicide cross-pollinates with a normal God-given maize plant with endless life in it, they give birth to guess what... You guessed right. The suicide variety.

Now it is alleged that the IDPs have been given lots of these seeds for free to help them get back on their feet again.

When they plant these seeds, who will stop birds and insects from causing them to pollinate with the normal local varieties or the normal improved varieties?

You see why it is bad? You see why I do not respect most of our politicians? The things they should bother about, they do not. They're getting played under their noses.

Now just do a little google search on "Mosanto and Bill gates"

Then go on to search for "Mosanto Indian farmer suicides"

You can carry on your research from there. It will lead you to more questions (with answers that are not too difficult to find too)

We are just not looking.
Bro...you have put it in a nutshell. I've been saying this in headlines only on occasions when soooo many of our ignorant governors and more ignorant citizens see the introduction if large scale farms as welcomed development.... when they see the development of fish farms as welcomed development and progress....but close their eyes to the bigger picture....the death of the natural agricultural and fish industry. GM products are banned by the EU... so to whom are we going to export to earn foreign currency and revive the economy? If people don't believe what you are saying about the GMO corn... they should find out how the very GMO corn has cross pollinated and practically eradicated natural corn in South America....where corn was the staple for thousands of years...and for that reason.... the people had no choice than to grow coca instead.... coca the plant from which cocaine is derived... and we are still wondering why South America is all about cocaine. What would Nigeria turn to when our natural plant seeds have become sterile and we can't afford to pay for replacement by Monsanto? This thread is very deep and should make our eyes open wide."Open your eyes....and look with it".....or we can keep putting our lives and those of generations to come in the hands of the likes of Bill Gates...afterall... he is richer than rich. The last time they came to Africa...was to make us slaves...physical slaves. They have come again.....this time to make us mental slaves....and like the last time...we give them our blessings.

3 Likes

Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by Awoofawo(m): 11:48am On Feb 04, 2016
coolscott:

But just go and do a quick google search on Mosanto, the Genetically Modified agric products company and why they have been driven away from other countries. The Prince of Wales spoke up against them and their practices. It was some years ago that things were at this point and I was aware they started looking into Nigeria.

Cut long story short, Bill gates is a major stake holder in the company. Meanwhile European countries and the West in general ban all agric products that are of genetically modified origins.

Bill gates and Mosanto are here and have actively pushed the introduction of these same GMO seeds and propagative materials in the name of helping the agric sector.

They are thereby sealing the fate of all these farmers that take their seeds and plant materials because they are guaranteeing that no foreign exchange will be earned from it. No country outside Nigeria will touch it. Think about the implication for us in Nigeria as we think of diversifying into agriculture.

Furthermore, have you heard of what is called "Suicide Seeds"? They are seeds that have only one reproductive life cycle in them.

So in other words, when you plant suicide maize seeds this year and you keep some for planting next year after harvesting, they will not grow. They have been genetically modified to not have more than one life cycle in them.

What does this do? It ensures that the farmers come back to them the next year and year after year from then on, for seeds. A wicked approach to acquiring monopoly of the food a nation produces.

Now this is the really evil part of this suicide seed issue. When a maize plant that is suicide cross-pollinates with a normal God-given maize plant with endless life in it, they give birth to guess what... You guessed right. The suicide variety.

Now it is alleged that the IDPs have been given lots of these seeds for free to help them get back on their feet again.

When they plant these seeds, who will stop birds and insects from causing them to pollinate with the normal local varieties or the normal improved varieties?

You see why it is bad? You see why I do not respect most of our politicians? The things they should bother about, they do not. They're getting played under their noses.

You can carry on your research from there. It will lead you to more questions (with answers that are not too difficult to find too)

We are just not looking.
Bro sometime you just need to ignore folks like this; they don't know all that covertly going on around them.

If the white elites decided to tax the every air we breathe; under the pretense of saving the world from effects of climate change; some of them would probably applaud it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by benELOHIM7(m): 11:51am On Feb 04, 2016
Jesus. Its a cold world
Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by fineguy11(m): 11:55am On Feb 04, 2016
Zoharariel:
CC: Appleyard, Nairaminted, Scully95, Fineguy11 & Cyprus000.
I think y'all need to see this.

I am never against the de-population exercise, but let half of the American white population & half of the British white Israeli citizens constitute the numbers to be extirpated via their bio-weapons & GMO's, then the World will be in great shape again for a century after which the same exercise should be repeated with the same white population.

Afterall, they have been covertly killing blacks for more than 3centuries now.

Unfortunately, some blacks must be sacrificed for this cause and these are the usual gullible & brainwashed I-too-know & I-don't-care dolts that take this verified & confirmed American Evil Plot as a conspiracy theory.
So many people today believe that the New World Order is a “conspiracy theory” and not worth their time to investigate. Perhaps what’s even worse, of the people who can see what’s going on around them, most believe that the New World Order is a recent invention. That the idea was formulated in the 20th century.
The idea of a New World Order is as old as the Bible itself. The book of Revelation predicts a one-world govenrment and a one-world religion in the last days.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by fineguy11(m): 11:56am On Feb 04, 2016
“The ‘affirmative task’ before us is to “create a New World Order.”

–VP Joe Biden, speech Import Export Bank, April 5, 2013

“We will succeed in the Gulf. And when we do, the world community will have sent an enduring warning to any dictator or despot, present or future, who contemplates outlaw aggression. The world can therefore seize this opportunity to fufill the long-held promise of a new world order – where brutality will go unrewarded, and aggression will meet collective resistance.”

–President George HW Bush, State of the Union Address 1991!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by fineguy11(m): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2016
“The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control. Do I mean a conspiracy? Yes, I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, incredibly evil in intent.”

–Rep. Larry P. MacDonald, killed in Korean Air Lines 007, 1983

Richard Milhous Nixon, 37th President of the United States (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by fineguy11(m): 11:59am On Feb 04, 2016
“Each of us has the hope to build a New World Order.”

–President Richard Nixon, Hangzhou, China, February 1972

“We are moving toward a new world order, the world of communism. We shall never turn off that road.”

– Mikhail Gorbachev, 1987

“I think that his [Obama's] task will be to develop an overall strategy for America in this period, when really a New World Order can be created.”

– Henry Kissinger, CNBC 2008!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by fineguy11(m): 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
“In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn’t such a great idea after all.”

– Strobe Talbot, Deputy Secretary of State,TIME, July l992

“No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation.”

– David Spangler, Director of UN Planetary Initiative, one of the founding fathers of the New Agemovement!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by fineguy11(m): 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.”

–Revelation 13:16-18

“We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.”

– David Rockefeller, NWO Banker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by fineguy11(m): 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
“One of the least understood strategies of the world revolution now moving rapidly toward its goal is the use of mind control as a major means of obtaining the consent of the people who will be subjects of the New World Order.”

–K.M. Heaton,National Educator

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by fineguy11(m): 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
“Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government.”
–Dr. Henry Kissinger, Evians, France, 1991!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by Junior66(m): 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
[quote author=BishopMagic post=42505320]

Greek Gift.

Bill Gates belongs to an elite order dedicated to global depopulation.

This group of human gods which include powerful politicians, business men, scientists, artists and even the damn clergy have all agreed that the earth is overly populated.
Regardless their motive, the world is truelly overpopulated. If u dn't agree with that then i may have to suggest you have a problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by fineguy11(m): 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
“We are not going to achieve a new world order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money.”

– Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr., historian, special assistant to John F. Kennedy

“We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by consent or conquest.”

–James Paul Warburg [son of Paul Warburg, the author of the Federal Reserve Act] February 7, 1950!
Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by Ola17: 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
jaybee3:
I detest conspiracy theorists with so much passion

SMH
Have you read 1984 by George Orwell?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by fineguy11(m): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
“In short, the ‘house of world order’ will have to be built from the bottom up rather than f rom the top down. It will look like a great ‘booming, buzzing confusion,’ to use William James’ famous description of reality, but an end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece, will accomplish much more than the old-fashioned frontal assault.”

– Richard N. Gardner,Foreign Affairs, April 1974

“Today the path of total dictatorship in the United States can be laid by strictly legal means, unseen and unheard by the Congress, the President, or the people. Outwardly we have a Constitutional government. We have operating within our government and political system, another body representing another form of government – a bureaucratic elite.”

–Senator William Jenner, 1954

“We must believe that it is the darkest before the dawn of a beautiful new world. We will see it when we believe it.”

– Saul Alinsky, author,Rules for Radicals[mentor of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama]

“The people will be crushed under the burden of taxes, loan after loan will be floated; after having drained the present, the State will devour the future.”– Fredric Bastiat

“The Final Act of the Uruguay Round, marking the conclusion of the most ambitious trade negotiation of our century, will give birth – in Morocco – to the World Trade Organization, the third pillar of the New World Order, along with the United Nations and the International Monetary Fund.”

Government of Morocco, advertisement,New York Times, April 1994

“Since the Gulf War, since the new World Order, America is now the number one arms dealer in the world.”–Rob Walton

“The new world order that will answer economic, military, and political problems, he said, ‘urgently requires, I believe, that the United States take the leadership among all free peoples to make the underlying concepts and aspirations of national sovereignty truly meaningful through the federal approach.”

– Nelson Rockefeller,New York Times, February 1962

“The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson.”– Franklin D. Roosevelt, letter to Col. House, November 21, l933

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by Bigdreams(m): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
It behooves on any doubter of the assertions of the OP and others who have corroborated his claims to independently conduct his/her own research.

The evidences are all there in the public domain.

What the OP posted are facts and not conspiracy theories.

Everything in the world is being geared towards that single new world order.

From entertainment to politics, banking to medicine, aviation to what have you.

The stage is being set for the anti-christ.

Prepare for the rapture.
Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by bankylan: 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
tlops:
What stops Africans from finding their own solutions to their problems? Greed. Do it is easy to blame someone else to further cover the greed from our leaders. Wake up guys.

It is not greed...it is about knowledge gap that is widening on hourly basis.
Knowledge rules the world now brother...Nigeria like other African countries is just far behind. We need a DNA adjustment.....This is the bitter truth that we have been denying for years.

1 Like

Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by Bonj(m): 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nalikedis:
so an individual spending billions of his hard earned money on a continent whose contribution is less than 0.02% of his earning is now a colonialist? Afi ibi sun olore. From your conspiracy theory, what sense does it make for bill gate to invest billions to eradicate malaria (world no 1 killer) in Africa? Since his mission is to reduce Africa population, what sense does it make for him spending billions to create a virus to kill people whose life expectancy is 45 years already? Why spend billions when we have cholera, tuberculosis, wars, accidents, malaria, hunger, famine, poverty, corruption, boko haram, tuareg, hutus and tutsi...name it killing millions already. Abeg... Me just donated my coins to gate foundation to help eradicate my most detested sickness...malaria...

OPEN YOUR EYES! shocked undecided
Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by hettetatattam(m): 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
Almost every single conspiracy hatched,.. From colonizqtion under d guise of civilizatio, foreign aid as trojan horse, to creating a problem so as to sell the solution etc where all termed conspiraxy theories by those who have refused to reason beyond their nose lenght.........

Open ur eyes zom......
Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by hettetatattam(m): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Money( quest for power) is the root of all evil.
Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by hettetatattam(m): 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Carry out a research into the workings of the CDC, FDA etc and how big phermaceutical companies make their money...... You will be danmd...
Re: Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus by greatfoly(m): 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
coolscott:

We are just not looking.
bro you nailed it.
my medical-sociology lecturer once mentioned this political-economy affecting world health and its institutions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) / Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) / Man Collapses And Dies In Lagos Island In Broad Day Light (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.