Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Wife After Wike's Supreme Court Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Wife After Wike's Supreme Court Win (3488 Views)

Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Bukola Saraki / PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Wife After Wike's Supreme Court Win by Blackchampion(m): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
My caption:
Dear pls tek heart.... I think u nid some rest and medical check up. How can Wike n Rivers people do dis to us, chai sorry dear.

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Wife After Wike's Supreme Court Win by Prowizy2(m): 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
Amaechi be like ''baby leave me i must jump down form third mainland bridge today" grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Wife After Wike's Supreme Court Win by Akpan107(m): 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
He belongs to a clueless political party. the most useless political party in the world.

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Wife After Wike's Supreme Court Win by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lwtmb

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Wife After Wike's Supreme Court Win by kurupt1: 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Amaechi thinking......o boy I don blow 2 trillion of the 3 trillion wey I move,how I wan come replace the money if yawa gas for rivers state probe panel against me?...

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Wife After Wike's Supreme Court Win by Blackchampion(m): 5:56am On Feb 01, 2016
Prowizy2:
Amaechi be like ''baby leave me i must jump down form third mainland bridge today" grin grin grin
Abi jump enta Lagoon instead. #Lol

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Wife After Wike's Supreme Court Win by justmenoni: 7:11am On Feb 01, 2016
grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Wife After Wike's Supreme Court Win by kenyex: 7:32am On Feb 01, 2016
The man is going no where
Re: Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Wife After Wike's Supreme Court Win by otokx(m): 7:48am On Feb 01, 2016
You guys should leave my golden governor for me. In life you win some you loose some, all praise to God.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Wife After Wike's Supreme Court Win by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 01, 2016
Amaechi Iscariot.

The grand betrayer of the Niger-Delta People.

A true son of Arewa and a bastard to his own people...
The enstranged son of Ubima.

The celebrated pillager of Rivers common wealth.

Eneghe sele!

After munching cuds, the cattle brings them back to the mouth.

The termite can fly as high as it wish... it will someday lose its wings and return to land.

It's high time you vomited all you stole.

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Wife After Wike's Supreme Court Win by bastien: 9:00am On Feb 01, 2016
Baby all your lies no work, wike won
Re: Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Wife After Wike's Supreme Court Win by chynergy1(m): 10:51am On Feb 01, 2016
comforted
Re: Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Wife After Wike's Supreme Court Win by Victorakats(m): 10:57am On Feb 01, 2016
And the camera man is like, "You don't mean it cool shocked"

Needs Counselling? Kindly visit www.amaraofficial.com!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Wife After Wike's Supreme Court Win by hakeem4(m): 11:42am On Feb 01, 2016
Judge : and the governor of rivers sate is mr NYESOM WIKE

* after the judgement*

Amaechi: let me just lay in the middle of the road so that trailer can crush me

Amaechi's wife : no honey ... I cannot be a widow now
Re: Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Wife After Wike's Supreme Court Win by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 01, 2016
Wife: Bae,take heart. The game na draw. Amaechi: we have the National Assembly and State's house of assembly. Wife: we must hit him hard.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Wife After Wike's Supreme Court Win by tolexy007(m): 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
Amechi wife: Dear pls take heart, all will be well cry cry cry

Amechi: pls pls leave me embarassed, all is not well, just help me prepare Rat poison

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Wife After Wike's Supreme Court Win by tolexy007(m): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
Prowizy2:
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Wife After Wike's Supreme Court Win by Tundeiab(m): 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Wife After Wike's Supreme Court Win by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Amaethief wey dey behave effeminate.

(1) (Reply)

ABU VC Was Bribed To Lie! Dino Melaye Did Not Gradute From ABU / T. Y. Danjuma Resigns From Buhari’s PINE / Atiku Has No Mathematical Chance Of Winning Going By The Current Trend Of Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.