Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. (31083 Views)

My Husband Smells My Underwear Everytime I Return Home – Woman Tells Court / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User / My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Leriebloom(f): 11:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
I went to a relationship program today and we were asked to write questions that we wanted to be answered and when the questions started popping up , an intresting topic caught my attention which was about a woman who was raped by 6 men and who unkowingly married one of the men who raped her, the funny thing here is that this guy was aware that he was involved in the rape before he married her, yet he didnt tell her. He claims he raped her when he was still in the world and gave his life to christ before he married her. The problem here is that anytime his wife remembers the incident she reigns curses on the rapists and he feels guilty about it, he doesn't know how to tell her about his ugly past and if it would scatter the marriage.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by yorex2011: 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by gozzlin: 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
Leriebloom:
I went to a relationship program today and we were asked to write questions that we wanted to be answered and when the questions started popping up , an intresting topic caught my attention which was about a woman who was raped by 6 men and who unkowingly married one of the men who raped her, the funny thing here is that this guy was aware that he was involved in the rape before he married her, yet he didnt tell her. He claims he raped her when he was still in the world and gave his life to christ before he married her. The problem here is that anytime his wife remembers the incident she reigns curses on the rapists and he feels guilty about it, he doesn't know how to tell her about his ugly past and if it would scatter the marriage.

Are you the man who was involved in the raping?

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Leriebloom(f): 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
gozzlin:

Are you the man who was involved in the raping?
pls try reading thro again. Btw. i m not a man.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
I think the wise thing to do is for the man to tell his wife the truth. The more he keeps hiding the truth, the more he will be haunted by it. The pain and regret his feeling will only get worse. So it's better he just finds a way to tell her what happened and how he feels about the whole thing.

The wife is indirectly and unknowingly raining curses on her own self, so hiding the truth isn't actually favoring anyone.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Leriebloom(f): 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
Decker:
I think the wise thing to do is for the man to tell his wife the truth. The more he keeps hiding the truth, the more he will be haunted by it. The pain and regret his feeling will only get worse. So it's better he just finds a way to tell her what happened and how he feels about the whole thing.

The wife is indirectly and unknowingly rain curses on her own self, so hiding the truth isn't actually favoring anyone.
It wont be an easy thing to forgive.

7 Likes

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by gozzlin: 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
Leriebloom:

pls try reading thro again. Btw. i m not a man.

lipsrsealed

My bad, I thought you were.

1 Like

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by mtcheeew: 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
make he dey chop d curse dey go jare

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Leriebloom(f): 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
gozzlin:

lipsrsealed
My bad, I thought you were.
i see
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
Leriebloom:

It wont be an easy thing to forgive.

Whether or not the wife would forgive him, which there is a probability she would, isn't really what's primary. Some secrets are meant to be kept, some just aren't. The wife has a right to know the truth. It's both wickedness and injustice on the part of the man if he doesn't tell the wife the truth.

Besides, the man is hurt. He is filled with regret and guilt. A large chunk of that regret and guilt will be lifted off his shoulders if he tells the wife the truth.

15 Likes

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Smartguy001(m): 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
Omo see gobe ! shocked shocked shocked dis must b nollywood grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Leriebloom(f): 12:10am On Feb 01, 2016
Decker:

Whether or not the wife would forgive him, which there is a probability she would, isn't really what's primary. Some secrets are meant to be kept, some just aren't. The wife has a right to know the truth. It's both wickedness and injustice on the part of the man if he doesn't tell the wife the truth.

Besides, the man is hurt. He is filled with regret and guilt. A large chunk of that regret and guilt will be lifted off his shoulders if he tells the wife the truth.
True, the guilt would be lifted off his shoulders, but what about the woman who is 4eva scarred, she wont just luk him in the eyes and be like "Hey, it is okay bby,i forgive u", No. I believe she thinks about the incident alot. Rape comes with emotional trauma, imagining myself in that lady's shoes, i wld 4eva luk at d man differently, i would become more withdrawn, its true the bible says forgive and forget. I might probably forgive him, but to forget that i was raped by 6 men,my husband being one of d rapist would be a very difficult thing to forget. It wld destroy d marriage, d husband shld prepare himself for d worst.

12 Likes

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by sirjakez(m): 12:22am On Feb 01, 2016
Leriebloom:
I think he should tell her and beg for forgiveness... but b4 telling her, he should pray desperately abt it..... and leriebloom am following u on Instagram and can u follow back @sirjakez

1 Like

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Leriebloom(f): 12:28am On Feb 01, 2016
sirjakez:
I think he should tell her and beg for forgiveness... but b4 telling her, he should pray desperately abt it..... and leriebloom am following u on Instagram and can u follow back @sirjakez
He would need all the prayers he can get.
Okay.
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 01, 2016
Leriebloom:

True, the guilt would be lifted off his shoulders, but what about the woman who is 4eva scarred, she wont just luk him in the eyes and be like "Hey, it is okay bby,i forgive u", No. I believe she thinks about the incident alot. Rape comes with emotional trauma, imagining myself in that lady's shoes, i wld 4eva luk at d man differently, i would become more withdrawn, its true the bible says forgive and forget. I might probably forgive him, but to forget that i was raped by 6 men,my husband being one of d rapist would be a very difficult thing to forget. It wld destroy d marriage, d husband shld prepare himself for d worst.

First of all, the bible never instructed to forgive and forget. That phrase is no where in the scripture. So you are wrong on that premise.

The woman is already scarred forever. Telling her the truth or not can't change that. The aftermath of the rape encounter is still dealing a big blow on her and that's why she is always remembering the experience and laying curses on her attackers. She is still suffering from the trauma, so whether or not the husband tells her, she will still be experiencing such trauma.

The mind of every human being works differently, both in the way it collects information and the way it processes such information. The way the woman would handle the truth if it's dished out to her, may not be the way you think she would handle it, or the way you would handle it if your were in her shoes. You can never tell how she would react, but like I said earlier, she deserves to know the truth. And yes, the husband should be prepared for the worst, but the worst may not be as bad as you think.

13 Likes

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by sirjakez(m): 12:37am On Feb 01, 2016
Leriebloom:

He would need all the prayers he can get.
Okay.
thanks... but one thing have learnt abt women is DAT dey have soft heart, she would definitely get mad at him but later on, she would forgive him... dats if she truly loves him
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Leriebloom(f): 12:40am On Feb 01, 2016
Decker:

First of all, the bible never instructed to forgive and forget. That phrase is no where in the scripture. So you are wrong on that premise.

The woman is already scarred forever. Telling her the truth or not can't change that. The aftermath of the rape encounter is still dealing a big blow on her and that's why she is always remembering the experience and laying curses on her attackers. She is still suffering from the trauma, so whether or not the husband tells her, she will still be experiencing such trauma.

The mind of every human being works differently, both in the way it collects information and the way it processes such information. The way the woman would handle the truth if it's dished out to her, may not be the way you think she would handle it, or the way you would handle it if your were in her shoes. You can never tell how she would react, but like I said earlier, she deserves to know the truth. And yes, the husband should be prepared for the worst, but the worst may not be as bad as you think.
u r right i wld admit even if its sad to know u rendered me speechless sad
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Leriebloom(f): 12:41am On Feb 01, 2016
sirjakez:
thanks... but one thing have learnt abt women is DAT dey have soft heart, she would definitely get mad at him but later on, she would forgive him... dats if she truly loves him
I pray.
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by ERCROSS(m): 12:47am On Feb 01, 2016
what doesn't kill u make u stronger...
Continue chopping the curse jare, it ain't gon' kill u...

silence is what's gon' kill ya...

2 Likes

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by ronald4lif(m): 12:48am On Feb 01, 2016
What's the name of the nollywood movie? sad

5 Likes

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by sirjakez(m): 12:51am On Feb 01, 2016
Leriebloom:
I pray.
hehehe... jeez... don't u have a soft heart
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Leriebloom(f): 1:11am On Feb 01, 2016
sirjakez:
hehehe... jeez... don't u have a soft heart
It depends on d situation
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by sirjakez(m): 1:15am On Feb 01, 2016
Leriebloom:
It depends on d situation
well dats OK, why re u still awake?
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Leriebloom(f): 1:31am On Feb 01, 2016
sirjakez:
well dats OK, why re u still awake?
Watchn tv, wld b goin to bed soon tho.
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by matrix199(m): 4:05am On Feb 01, 2016
Animals I get, but humans, I don't.

3 Likes

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by cruzita(f): 6:51am On Feb 01, 2016
double wahala for dead body
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by misspicy(f): 7:04am On Feb 01, 2016
Decker:

The wife is indirectly and unknowingly rain curses on her own self, so hiding the truth isn't actually favoring anyone.
Tell the wife the truth? shocked

Do you know the damage that act of his must have done,Rape is a torture on its on,now imagine been raped by

and

men...
shocked

my dear if that woman gets hold of just one of them,that person is as good as dead. Forget about the relationship between both of them.

it would have been better if she was aware right from onset before she got married to him,then she can decide if she still want to spend her life with him,if she knows now,she will feel cheated and used,so he raped her and still crowned it all by marrying her without telling her for years....does will be her thought.

For her to still keep remembering and cursing them, its obvious she still expects to revenge.

I would advice the man to not say any thing about it and accept his conscience as a reward for what he did to the lady,then since he is changed man now,he should keep praying for forgiveness

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by looseweight: 8:27am On Feb 01, 2016
Its better you confess
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by ngmgeek(m): 8:27am On Feb 01, 2016
Na wao
Re: Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 01, 2016
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! / Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo) / I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.