Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame (48723 Views)

Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by mamaafrik(m): 6:03am On Feb 01, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=13pt]okay now, should we congratulate the lady or what? [/size]
omasumi keoooooo,pelu bureedii agege lori,taaaah.palapala biilu apala,no dis cant be TY.
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by UjSizzle(f): 6:09am On Feb 01, 2016
Donpressman:
End time bread seller
Agege bread seller at night and her wares are still untouched. Wetin she dey sell since? Ty bello you can lie for Africa
That wasn't night. It's just effect to give the photograph some texture.
There are a bunch of photos on her instagram page of Tinnie Tempah... even inside a keke. I loved this one where he was on a balcony best. Saw the making of the photograph earlier and trust me it wasn't night at all.

I love her photography on the streets of Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by Raymee(m): 6:17am On Feb 01, 2016
Let's say the pix was taken in the morning & bleached to background evening (creativity). Where was the pix taken? To enable easy identification of the luckiest breadseller. OP kindly enlighten...
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by mamaafrik(m): 6:19am On Feb 01, 2016
TY don fuckoooooooo,how on earth are you hawking a bread at night,ok fine if she was captured around that 7:15-8:30,there is no way IYA WASILA'S bread'll still be as unsold as that,2ndly her legs and feet'll be so dusty having "s'oroaje" up and down since,3rd,anybody can find out if a real agege bread hawker'dare sell such amount of bread with only wigs and not wit "osuka" or any headgear,with all this evidences before me i there by sentence "iwo arabirin" TY bello having been indicted of lying for Nigeria to a 2hours imprisonment with hard labour,I RISE........

3 Likes

Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by harbarzzy(m): 6:37am On Feb 01, 2016
Liar!!! By their pics u shall know them..keep deceiving ur unborn Generation!
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 01, 2016
Donpressman:
End time bread seller
Agege bread seller at night and her wares are still untouched. Wetin she dey sell since? Ty bello you can lie for Africa
BUSTED
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by ZUBY77(m): 6:48am On Feb 01, 2016
Speechless3:
Really!

Are you from the moon?
I am talking based on what goes on in our immediate environment.
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by fashrola(m): 6:53am On Feb 01, 2016
SmartMugu:

I hope same for her.
At the same time, it's one thing to be pretty, it's another to be articulate. Most successful models have proper control of English, but most bread-sellers may struggle with that for one reason or the other. Hope she has all it takes though.
I'm glad she is on the path of being discovered though.

Bros she will be ''POLISHED'' up in less than 3months with an American accent... nothing is IMPOSSIBLE
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by fashrola(m): 6:56am On Feb 01, 2016
Moneyweborn:
It a big lie oh

They are both model and that guy already post the bread seller few weeks back

See pic for proof embarassed

Una sabi dig archives oo cheesy if na like dis u dey dig look for Money u for Don turn Aliko Dangote (no pun intended) grin
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by Ayo081(m): 6:56am On Feb 01, 2016
victme1:
I laugh tire. I grow for Mushin O.
Number 1. I never see where them d hawk bread for night. Na igbati them go take commot money for her hand.
Number 2. See as d girl face d shine. No be Shelly D's one d use o!
Number 3. The girl hair come fine like say na ileya eve we dey. Even d dress resemble my younger Sis Xmas cloth.

Una no go kill mi Walahi!
grin
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 01, 2016
This is a lie, yes some bread sellers look great and dress well, this one is too clean and chick to be selling bread abeg. I may be wrong sha.
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by KINGwax007(m): 7:03am On Feb 01, 2016
Ayo081:

Bread seller won't dress like dat
dude, pks, come to Lagos.

Okay, I didn't mean u shld roam the whole kagos...just drop at oshodi under bridge or do to obalende. These ladies dress to the bone!
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by Ayo081(m): 7:07am On Feb 01, 2016
KINGwax007:
dude, pks, come to Lagos.

Okay, I didn't mean u shld roam the whole kagos...just drop at oshodi under bridge or do to obalende. These ladies dress to the bone!
OGA boss I reside here ''Lagos'' bread seller rather dress to sell. U know what I mean
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 01, 2016
hobermener:
undecided undecided undecided

You never hear about chief sweetus and banana ice land ? seems you're new to Nairaland.
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by madjune(m): 7:22am On Feb 01, 2016
mebad:
Make I bend if this lady is a bread seller . Except she Hawks her bread inside banana ice land or vgc

Yes o.

In front of Linda Ikeji black banana gate.
All na wash.
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by Remii(m): 7:22am On Feb 01, 2016
Ayo081:

you have not being paying attention to street hawkers, some dress good, some are even university students helping their parents. Oluchi was sported from humble background in Surulere. also looking at the slippers and leggings, the gown may not be that expensive just photogenic.
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by PrinceEvolution(m): 7:24am On Feb 01, 2016
maybe u can disguise as a guguru seller and u can be captured on raskimo under pressure remix coming soon..cuz nja is under pressure and raskimono is very concerned abt it..lol
ril19:
This Should Happen Almost Everyday Among Our Celebrities Because Many More Talents Abound On The Streets For Them To See Everyday. It's Just For Them To Be Willing To Help A Fellow.
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by yehmi01(m): 7:34am On Feb 01, 2016
Donpressman:
End time bread seller

Me self dey ask oh.

see the make up still dey intact since morning.

The okada ma behind looks like the real man working all day
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by delishpot: 7:34am On Feb 01, 2016
It's not by power nor by might. Do your part let God do the rest. She found fame after how many years of hawking bread. See that destiny delayed is not destiny denied.
#ThereIsTimeForEveryone
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by Vivly(f): 7:43am On Feb 01, 2016
I love that no one buys the lie. It's so obvious I'm mad. The bread seller walked into the shoot yet the okada man paused and waited. Come up with something better TY.
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by amiskurie(m): 7:46am On Feb 01, 2016
Ayo081:

Who hawks bread at that time of the night?
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by KINGwax007(m): 8:01am On Feb 01, 2016
Ayo081:

OGA boss I reside here ''Lagos'' bread seller rather dress to sell. U know what I mean
I get ur point. Besides, no one sells bread at night or even cover up half her body.
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by DonBobes(m): 8:23am On Feb 01, 2016
God! Dis kin early mornin of monday. Una lie like dis, whch lie una go talk 4 tuesday-friday?
Kai God go forgv una.
AbdooLIE 4rm LIEberia!

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by sameesyd(m): 8:35am On Feb 01, 2016
Almost like a staged magic, thanks to the bread seller, the picture wouldn't have been better without her
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by organicfoods(m): 8:38am On Feb 01, 2016
But eeem...
Do bread hawkers sell at night?
Do dey dress in this manner?
Is she just coming from the bakery, because wares are unsold?
Is the coincidence impression connecting the other guy in pix?
So many questions TY... so many.
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by RapLawd(m): 8:44am On Feb 01, 2016
Speechless3:
Really!

Sisi no vex, he said "MOST" not "ALL" models are "PROSTITUTES"...

Having a problem with his assertions

And ermmm... it you won't mind, are you a model
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by emmabosco: 9:10am On Feb 01, 2016
2sex:
Something does not add up in all of this. I never knew this woman could lie just to get much attentions from the public. She just lost the respect I have had for her.
Please did you know the lady? I ask this because you sounds as if you know her.
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by dacovajnr: 9:13am On Feb 01, 2016
Agege bread seller my foot! She's a fvucking Model angry
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by henrimoto(m): 9:21am On Feb 01, 2016
Ayo081:

Who told you that? Try take a walk to most of our gheto zones, 'you go see where 'Ajekpako' babes dey package well sell market' Dem no send you!
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by 2sex(m): 9:22am On Feb 01, 2016
bobo65:

Hian
Wah if she did it on purpose

Wah if it was all a joke

Do u think she didn't know she has posted d PIC of the lady before

U ppl are so melodramatic
Any small tin, ull be taking it to heart
Some jokes does not look easy on your personality or status... If it was a joke, i bet she would say so. Does that heavily make up, nice looking dress girl look like a real bread seller to you? Things people do just to gain attention in NIgeria is getting worse daily.
Re: TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame by matrixme(m): 9:23am On Feb 01, 2016
Tybello, enough with the fairy tale. Breadsellers don't wear a great gown and do an expensive hair attachment combo. You could just name it the unknown breadseller concept. These types of pictures don't get at us, but the oyinbos cos we all know better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's / Photos From Charles Idibia's White Wedding / Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.