Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) (32639 Views)

Caption This Look Fmr. Minister Amina Gave PMB At UN, New York / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter / Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by Yeyegist(f): 2:27am On Feb 01, 2016
After the environmental sensitization programme at Kujearea of Abuja yesterday, the Hon Minister of Environment, Amina J Mohammed spoke with these little children. She is really beautiful and probably the most prettiest of all female ministers in Nigeria ever.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/see-stunning-photos-of-minister-of.html

Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by BishopMagic: 2:34am On Feb 01, 2016
Nah pretty we go chop?

You apc zombies have got tired using Zahra and Aisha for your distracting propaganda and now are using this old maale to distract us.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by Yeyegist(f): 2:35am On Feb 01, 2016
BishopMagic:
Nah pretty we go chop?

You apc zombies have got tired using Zahra and Aisha for your distracting propaganda and now are using this old maale to distract us.

Stop been abusive

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by BishopMagic: 2:37am On Feb 01, 2016
Yeyegist:

Stop been abusive

Stop being a sycophant.

Take this crap to fashion or celebrity section.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 2:39am On Feb 01, 2016
BishopMagic:

Stop being a sycophant.

Take this crap to fashion or celebrity section.

Na person mama you dey abuse so o

You get your own mother o

I hope your mile don achieve pass am for you to dey cause the woman

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by BishopMagic: 2:41am On Feb 01, 2016
Flirtyjane:

Na person mama you dey abuse so o

You get your own mother o

I hope your mile don achieve pass am for you to dey cause the woman

Where did I abuse her?

**** I said this crap does not belong here.

We don't celebrate ministers and politicians based on their looks.

Maybe in yeyebrity section but definitely not here.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:57am On Feb 01, 2016
Yeah,Amina is very beautiful

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:01am On Feb 01, 2016
BishopMagic:
Nah pretty we go chop?

this man is a sadist. I'm not an apc supporter anymore but I have to say the truth. This woman is very beautiful,yes middle aged but prettier than your mother and your girlfriend put together

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:02am On Feb 01, 2016
That is cute.see below
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by obasiken: 5:26am On Feb 01, 2016
What kind of rubbish is this? How is this news? Now i understand what PMB meant by NoiseMakers.

16 Likes

Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 01, 2016
BishopMagic:

Where did I abuse her?

Zombie I said this crap does not belong here.

We don't celebrate ministers and politicians based on their looks.

Maybe in yeyebrity section but definitely not here.

And next time, keep my mother out of your gutter brain

You're so on point, I feel you... but, you need to act cultured. HNM

8 Likes

Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by BaddieKay(f): 6:18am On Feb 01, 2016
Now its Beauty we'll talk about abi?this people sha.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by BishopMagic: 6:25am On Feb 01, 2016
iamrealdeji:
this man is a sadist. I'm not an apc supporter anymore but I have to say the truth. This woman is very beautiful,yes middle aged but prettier than your mother and your girlfriend put together

I am a sadist because I choose not to stop and pause on the woman's looks?

I am.a sadist because the Arab looking woman is much beautiful than my mum and girlfriend combined according to you?

Do you see how superficial and daft you sound?

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by ChinoJeff: 6:50am On Feb 01, 2016
How does this reduce the dollar-naira exchange rate?

She's minister of Environment and she just dey pose wt children for Abuja where environment is safe and secure whereas there are degraded environments in Borno state and Niger delta.

Like Buhari like his administrators, pursuing rats while house on fire.

14 Likes

Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 01, 2016
I wonder what we're really to do with her beauty. Not when Flavour's Baby mamas are still there in their number.

1 Like

Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 6:54am On Feb 01, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Yeah,Amina is very beautiful

Really beautiful

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by LadyExcellency: 7:07am On Feb 01, 2016
This woman should be made Foreign Affairs minister.

Why should Buhari limit her expertise by putting her where she doesn't belong?

My sister from another mother, you are my role model and I admire you greatly because you got it all.

I need her phone number because I want to learn from her?
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 7:12am On Feb 01, 2016
LadyExcellency:

My sister from another mother, you are my role model and I admire you greatly because you got it all.

Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by Berrylite: 7:14am On Feb 01, 2016
Despite that it is hot up north, this woman looks white..
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by ladyF(f): 7:33am On Feb 01, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Ahh an. And you had to bring his mother into it? If you want to insult someone, insult them directly. You don't bring someone's family into an issue unnecesarily. The guy only said his mind, everybody has an opinion uno....

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by cutetopsey(f): 7:33am On Feb 01, 2016
cheesy shocked

Eeeeehhhhhhhhh........

This woman fine ooooo. Money and power is sweet! shocked

You can now successfully get rid of excess body fats with safest natural products, check my signature for more details
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:35am On Feb 01, 2016
who is she..........is she really beautiful
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 7:35am On Feb 01, 2016
Why do we always see fair people as very beautiful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 7:37am On Feb 01, 2016
Okay ooo
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by creepsyme(f): 7:38am On Feb 01, 2016
Yeyegist:
After the environmental sensitization programme at Kujearea of Abuja yesterday, the Hon Minister of Environment, Amina J Mohammed spoke with these little children. She is really beautiful and probably the most prettiest of all female ministers in Nigeria ever.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/see-stunning-photos-of-minister-of.html
she is actually pretty but I dnt like her kinda beauty...
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:40am On Feb 01, 2016
who is she
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by slbee: 7:41am On Feb 01, 2016
BishopMagic:
Nah pretty we go chop?

get a life
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by playtheblues(f): 7:41am On Feb 01, 2016
Is this a beauty contest section or politics section please?

iamrealdeji:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by slbee: 7:43am On Feb 01, 2016
LadyExcellency:

sorry, shez not on nairaland
Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by playtheblues(f): 7:44am On Feb 01, 2016
The woman is not even all that pretty, she's only light-skinned. This is why Maheeda bleached. Whenever they see a light-skinned woman they term her pretty.

BishopMagic:

I am a sadist because I choose not to stop and pause on the woman's looks?

I am.a sadist because the Arab looking woman is much beautiful than my mum and girlfriend combined according to you?

Do you see how superficial and daft you sound?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) by playtheblues(f): 7:45am On Feb 01, 2016
Learn what exactly?
LadyExcellency:

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari May Return Next Week; Sahara Reporters / Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari / Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.