Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose (28616 Views)

Kola Aluko Is Selling His Apartment In New York (Photos) / Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies / How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by ijaw1stson: 5:52am On Feb 01, 2016
Dr. Tope Aluko, the former Peoples Democratic Party secretary in Ekiti state yesterday, January 31, made a shocking revelation of how Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state was rigged into power in the state.
Speaking on Channels Television and monitored by Naij.com correspondent, Aluko alleged that former president Goodluck Jonathan gave Governor Fayose $35 million cash to prosecute the governorship election.

He also claimed that a sum of $2million was offered by Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah, the CEO of capital oil, one of Nigeria’s largest distributors of petroleum, to Fayose on March 23 at the NNPC towers, which was used to prosecute the primary election. According to him, he was there to witness the transfer alongside Hon Femi Bamisile. But in a swift reaction to the allegation, Ubah put a call to the station to categorically label Aluko as the “biggest lair to have ever come out of the country.”

Ubah said: “I’m in Ghana and was alerted about what was happening. I want Nigerians to know this young man as the biggest liar that can ever come out of the country. I would have loved to give Fayose money, more than what he mentioned but I didn’t give any money. But if he had given him the money it is no one business.

“I personal called in this programme because I was alerted about what was going on back at Nigeria. I live in 19B Kastina-ala crescent in Maitama, Abuja and my office is in Oputa close in Abuja and I don’t have any office at NNPC towers. He’s the biggest liar to have come out of the country. I have met only Fayose once with his wife and they came to my house.”

Speaking on why he is making the revelations now, Aluko stated: “We swore on the arrangement that we had before we embarked on the political venture.
“Him (Fayose) becoming the Governor, myself becoming Chief of Staff and Honourable Femi Bamisile becoming the Deputy Governor,” he explained, dismissing claims that he was coming out with the truth because he could not get what was agreed.
“For the military to indict its members because of the election of a state you will know that what I am saying is not a lie.”
Governor Ayo Fayose however condemned the statement by Aluko, saying he of unstable character. The governor spoke via his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media Lere Olayinka.

https://www.naij.com/714987-ekitigate-fayose-ex-aide-attack-damning-allegation-gej-ubah-others.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by BaddieKay(f): 6:02am On Feb 01, 2016
Speaking on why he is making the revelations now, Aluko stated: “We swore on the arrangement that we had before we embarked on the political venture.
“Him (Fayose) becoming the Governor, myself becoming Chief of Staff and Honourable Femi Bamisile becoming the Deputy Governor,” he explained, dismissing claims that he was coming out with the truth because he could not get what was agreed.

Interesting...Continue.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by Gbengais(m): 6:04am On Feb 01, 2016
Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 01, 2016
I believe TKO Aluko

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by Drdreluv: 6:09am On Feb 01, 2016
The man is frustrated. Some one who had no single integrity..........University of Ado ekiti bus admin dept come to Mind

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by focus7: 6:12am On Feb 01, 2016
We do not expect him to own up easily, even Jonathan will still deny. Beside we all know what Ubas are capable of, the Chris Ngige and the Okija shrine scandal is still fresh in our memory. Is Uba not equally a thug like Fayose?

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by M4gunners: 6:20am On Feb 01, 2016
Bring that man down to kpanti.Yorubas chei,this people don't disappoint when it comes to betraying.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by chriskosherbal(m): 6:21am On Feb 01, 2016
Who is even saying the truth and who is lying?
Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by Queennikky(f): 6:23am On Feb 01, 2016
Lol..... Fayose I warned you before...... No d wine mouth for these people, dem go find one Lie take accuse you......

Yet you no hear...... Isorite, God pass them

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by cktheluckyman: 6:24am On Feb 01, 2016
SmartChoices:
I believe TKO Aluko

I beleive Ubah

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by cktheluckyman: 6:25am On Feb 01, 2016
Queennikky:
Lol..... Fayose I warned you before...... No d wine mouth for these people, dem go find one Lie take accuse you......

Oshokomole is not a coward.This would even ginger him to release more press statements criticizing Buhari's tyranny

14 Likes

Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 01, 2016
Queennikky:

Ironically it's all true.,.. #witness

7 Likes

Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by Queennikky(f): 6:28am On Feb 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Oshokomole is not a coward.This would even ginger him to release more press statements criticizing Buhari's tyranny

After they might have successfully removed fayose from the sit right

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by cktheluckyman: 6:29am On Feb 01, 2016
Queennikky:

After they might have successfully removed fayose from the sit right

Do you mind telling me how they are going to achieve that?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by wirinet(m): 6:35am On Feb 01, 2016
I am sure Aluko meant to say CHRIS Uba and not IFEANYI Uba. Ifeanyi Uba was no where near Ekiti during the Ekiti Elections. The Ekiti audio tape implicated Chris Uba, not Ifeanyi Uba.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by Queennikky(f): 6:35am On Feb 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Do you mind telling me how they are going to achieve that?

Well, on a second thought...... They just CANT DO THAT
Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by bewla(m): 6:47am On Feb 01, 2016
eke paro fun eke iro paro fun iro

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by Burger01(m): 7:15am On Feb 01, 2016
Drdreluv:
The man is frustrated. Some one who had no single integrity..........University of Ado ekiti bus admin dept come to Mind
Frustrated or not, he said the truth. undecided

Walahi, Jonathan is the worst thing ever happened to Nigeria. The WORST! angry undecided

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by Pidggin(f): 7:17am On Feb 01, 2016
Lies everyday, it is obvious Aluko is trying to ruin Fayose by taking advantage of his malice with the government. This is human reasoning for you. Why should I believe a man that swore under oath and later denies his statement. If he can lie to God, who are we.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by ChinoJeff: 7:29am On Feb 01, 2016
Aluko exhibiting the typical life of a Yoruba man- ****

No wonder the Northern elites warned Buhari against his Vice, Osibanjo, ****

If at all Uba gave N1bn to support Fayose election, is he obliged not to do so under the law? Who knows how much Dangote gave his clueless brother in order to achieve their evil propaganda.

Aluko should be in jail not only for Perjury but also for Sabotage against fellow brother in their customary court. Lolz.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by kenyex: 7:31am On Feb 01, 2016
Saw that coming

1 Like

Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:54am On Feb 01, 2016
When elders enter into agreement it is considered solemn. It is wrong for Fayose to renege on their agreement. It is far worse for Aluko to come out like this. The spill itself is not a revelation because we knew all along since the tape became public.

This is drama, not a revelation. Issues such as this conflict between a Governor and his men should be addressed and resolved within the party structure. The promised position was a political gift in recognition of going to war for Fayose, nothing more nothing else. Aluko's name is not embossed in Constitution as an endorsed candidate for SG position...if he gets it.good, if he does not other great opportunities exist to solidify relationship and get rewarded through other means.

This public disgrace brings to front two important issues to be debated for correctjon going forward.

1. What is it in Government position and title that intoxicates men so high that they compromise on their integrity and risk public disgrace?

2. Who is leading PDP at moment, where are the PDP elders? Someone need to step up and do damage control here.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by Oz4realsss: 8:03am On Feb 01, 2016
focus7:
We do not expect him to own up easily, even Jonathan will still deny. Beside we all know what Ubas are capable of, the Chris Ngige and the Okija shrine scandal is still fresh in our memory. Is Uba not equally a thug like Fayose?
That his last name is Uba does not mean he shares any blood affinity with the Chris Uba you so referred to. Even if he is a relative, does it now mean that the child of a thief is a thief? I really marvel at your level of reasoning.
You and I were not there when this money exchange was alleged to have been made. But, objectivity demands that you fish out facts from both sides of the claims to reach a logical conclusion.

11 Likes

Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by Acidosis(m): 8:06am On Feb 01, 2016
Every Aluko in my life, die by fire.

Gosh, I hate this man and his likes.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by chigoizie7(m): 8:23am On Feb 01, 2016
focus7:

Lol, ifeanyi ubah of capital oil (from nnewi)is different from adny ubah and Chris ubah (they are blood brothers) are from Uga town in aguata LGA.

They are two different people my brother

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:31am On Feb 01, 2016
All this just to divert attention every week with its propaganda less we forget BULL.ari is still the PRESIDENT. Not yet start working.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by chigoizie7(m): 8:32am On Feb 01, 2016
I don't even know these people are calling ifeanyi ubah, he is a biz man and not holding any political office. So if he gave fayose 1trillion naira for his campaign, whose biz is that?

During elections, there are fund raising by the party, party loyalists who are rich, raise money to support their preferred candidates. That is no crime. We all knew how much PMB has prior to being the president, many prominent Nigerians both in the biz line and other sectors raised money for his campagn. I don't see why this Aluko of a man is calling ifeanyi ubah in dis very case.

That Aluko is a sabo and very frustrated.

Apparently, no one will ask ubah the source of his money. We all know the source. And if u think he stole it, please probe him.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by vedaxcool(m): 8:45am On Feb 01, 2016
grin grin personal donations not exceeding the stipulated electoral amount shouldn't be a problem.
Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by Ebukaobi: 8:47am On Feb 01, 2016
Has anyone noticed that 99% of those supporting Fayose after the mind blowing revelations come from a particular section of the country

Ipob youths are mentally disturbed and corrupt minded imbeciles

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:50am On Feb 01, 2016
Y'all should help me thank God for adding another year to my life today. It's my birthday!! cheesy
200 "likes" from fellow nairalanders will really make my day. wink
I pray y'all live to see many more years.
Jah Bless!

In other news, they should just send me 10% of that 35million as a birthday gift

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Turkur Buratai Visits Obiano - Photos / Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari / IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.