Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) (42159 Views)

Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos / The Fish Caught In Oguta Lake I Bought N10,000 (Photos) / See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 01, 2016
This Is What I Call Fraud And Corruption (picture Proof)

I went to a restaurant in Onitsha to get myself a burger, I got and paid for chicken burger. I got home opened the burger to enjoy myself, what I saw in it was too painful for me. I saw fried egg inside instead of minced chicken.

Didn't know if I should start crying or laughing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 01, 2016
Same Onitsha peeps that uses garden egg in an egg roll instead of egg.

Lalasticlala, pls come and see

170 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by chriskosherbal(m): 6:22am On Feb 01, 2016
Is in everywhere in naija, God help us, guys click on below
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by bewla(m): 6:22am On Feb 01, 2016
ayama

6 Likes

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 01, 2016
bewla:
ayama

See forming kiss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Queennikky(f): 6:25am On Feb 01, 2016
Lol....... My igbo brothers @work

23 Likes

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by BaddieKay(f): 6:30am On Feb 01, 2016
Oga OP sue the fast food grin.But bread,fried egg,bama,tomatoes,cucumber isn't such a bad combo.Its all part of the Burger family tongue

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 01, 2016
BaddieKay:
Oga OP sue the fast food grin.But bread,fried egg,bama,tomatoes,cucumber isn't such a bad combo.Its all part of the Burger family tongue

Lol! I could easily get myself a small bread and fry one or two eggs instead of paying 600 for this nonsense thing called burger.

25 Likes

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by BaddieKay(f): 6:34am On Feb 01, 2016
grin the hustle is real,naija no easy anymore.
himkers:

Lol! I could easily get myself a small bread and fry one or two eggs instead of paying 600 for this nonsense thing called burger.

6 Likes

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by mallamseifaldin(m): 6:36am On Feb 01, 2016
Others are looking for money to drink gari, u are wasting your money on CHICKEN BURGER........THAT SERVE YOU RIGHT.......You would have bought an eggroll. Abi egg roll no dey there?

Moral lesson:: Be sensible in your sepending.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 01, 2016
So yummy with sperm juice smiley Chicken is bad for your dick. it kills errection and you will never grow a monster cork if you keep eating chicken. #sexual fitness tips cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 01, 2016
Abeg its to early for someone to throw up.

1 Like

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 01, 2016
Speechless3:
Abeg its to early for someone to throw up.

Abeg shift

7 Likes

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by DropShot: 6:43am On Feb 01, 2016
OP, did you specify that you wanted chicken burger?

If you didn't, serving you any kind of burger was right.

6 Likes

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by LadyExcellency: 6:43am On Feb 01, 2016
Is this thread supposed to be in Politics section?

Na waa oooo

2 Likes

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 01, 2016
DropShot:
OP, did you specify that you wanted chicken burger?

If you didn't, serving you any kind of burger was right.

Says who? I asked and paid for chicken burger and I was issued a receipt sef

2 Likes

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 01, 2016
himkers:

Abeg shift
4 ur mind
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by orisa37: 6:45am On Feb 01, 2016
Onitsha for show.
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by lumzybo: 6:45am On Feb 01, 2016
Op, how much did u pay? undecided

Imo, I think you got what u paid for. grin

Thank me later tongue

4 Likes

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by DropShot: 6:48am On Feb 01, 2016
himkers:

Says who? I asked and paid for chicken burger and I was issued a receipt sef
Then, it's a clear fraud.
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 01, 2016
Speechless3:
4 ur mind
sad sad
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by efilefun(m): 6:52am On Feb 01, 2016
himkers:
Same Onitsha peeps that uses garden egg in an egg roll instead of egg.

Lalasticlala, pls come and see
Wetin concern them as long as na egg, Garden egg or chicken egg no concern them. And as for the burger they gave you an unborn chicken

65 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by justmenoni: 6:54am On Feb 01, 2016
Op you bought that shit from a roadside vendor and not a fast food joint...also tell us how much you paid for your supposed chicken burger.

2 Likes

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 01, 2016
efilefun:
Wetin concern them as long as na egg, Garden egg or chicken egg no concern them. And as for the burger they gave you an unborn chicken

grin grin

11 Likes

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 01, 2016
justmenoni:
Op you bought that shit from a roadside vendor and not a fast food joint...also tell us how much you paid for your supposed chicken burger.

I bought it from five-star foods and Restaurants
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 01, 2016
The seller is right,afterall it was a fowl(chicken) that lay the egg inside the burger.

In other word,they are right

11 Likes

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Montaque(m): 7:01am On Feb 01, 2016
Have u complained to the vendor?
What was their response to you. Go and lay a complain there and ask for refunds.
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by hakanai(m): 7:05am On Feb 01, 2016
Guy simply report them to consumer protection commission sharply.
Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by BeardedMeat(m): 7:12am On Feb 01, 2016
himkers:

I bought it from five-star foods and Restaurants
Give us the name and add of the joint.

1 Like

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Berrylite: 7:16am On Feb 01, 2016
Nawah ooo

If you care to reverse your type two diabetes and bring your blood sugar level to normal, click the link in my signature or check my profile

1 Like

Re: The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 01, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
Others are looking for my money to drink gari, u are wasting your money on BURGER........THAT SERVE YOU RIGHT.......You would have bought eggroll.

Moral lesson:: Be sensible in your sepending.
shai poverty is a bastard,oga pray against the spirit of poverty.na ur mate dey buy pizza o

31 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) / The #500 breakfast / Man Who Cries When He Sees Food Exposed By Twitter User (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.