Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

We Need This Law In Nigeria Too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Need This Law In Nigeria Too (914 Views)

Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business / ‘no Law In Nigeria Stops Me From Having Romantic Affair With Policewomen’- IGP / 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need This Law In Nigeria Too by Coolguy89(m): 7:11am On Feb 01, 2016
This is how Eritrea women look, no eyebrows like river niger and river benue, no heavy make up, no buying of peruvian hair no bleaching but they accept to marry a man with another wife or wives.
But you will toast a Naija girl with fake nails, fake hair, fake look, fake smile, fake ass, fake boobs, fake accent, fake family story they will still ask you stylishly if you have a girlfriend by saying "i dont want your girlfriend to come and break my head oh"
Naija women take example from Eritrea women before we all change our nationality 
Our leaders need to review our law.
cc President Buhari
cc Hon Saraki
cc Hon Dogara

Re: We Need This Law In Nigeria Too by delishpot: 7:13am On Feb 01, 2016
This naim be your one and only problem ba? Make every girl you toast just follow you ba?
That a woman should not have preference but follow any man that says hello to her? Have you not seen drivers with wives abi you have not seen okada rider with wife and kids or even maiguard with a family?
In that hoax did you not see where it said any woman who does not accept her husband marrying a sevond wife will be jailed? Does that look like the women are ready to accept the idea?
Why do you believe that a woman should not desire to be the sole wife of her husband? Why do you think that women are okay and willing to share their men with other women? You think it is a good feeling saying I love you to a man that bannged another woman last night under the same roof or anywhere for that mater? Shior.
Re: We Need This Law In Nigeria Too by Smartguy001(m): 7:20am On Feb 01, 2016
Nah two wives b ur problem... angry me na paper I nid o...dem go follow u wen u got dat
Re: We Need This Law In Nigeria Too by Luckylife(m): 7:25am On Feb 01, 2016
How will that delete boko haram from Nigeria? Pls our ideas and suggestions should focus on how to eliminate them entirely. We can manage girls like that for now.

1 Like

Re: We Need This Law In Nigeria Too by Trapnews: 7:35am On Feb 01, 2016
shocked

Re: We Need This Law In Nigeria Too by Coolguy89(m): 7:49am On Feb 01, 2016
Luckylife:
How will that delete boko haram from Nigeria? Pls our ideas and suggestions should focus on how to eliminate them entirely. We can manage girls like that for now.
You r right,but dont worry sha it shall come to pass vry soon.

(1) (Reply)

Dating Advice For Girls... (picture) / I Need Help.. Serious Psychological Help / Der Z Dis Girl I Met On Ma Matric Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.