Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

DEDICATED THREAD; Wish Specs And Price For The Next Infinix Smartphone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / DEDICATED THREAD; Wish Specs And Price For The Next Infinix Smartphone. (762 Views)

The Next Infinix Phone Will Have A Notch Screen / Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price / Leaked Image Of The Next Infinix Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEDICATED THREAD; Wish Specs And Price For The Next Infinix Smartphone. by Billyzone4: 7:36am On Feb 01, 2016
I know some people will snub, but anyway hope CEO Jiang gets to know.
since the note 2 and zero 3 price did'nt just cut it for me i wish that maybe we can get a hot note mini. since the hot note sells for 28k (2ga ram) a mini version with the same ram and rom with downgraded 5" screen and mtk 6535 quad core with 4g and 3500-4000 mah and android 5.1 with and upgrade to 6.0.1 on par with the note 2 and zero 3 could go for 28k or less.
run down of the specs;
2gb ram
16gb rom
4g
quad core
3500-4000mah
5"
android 5.1 up to 6.0.1
and camera pixel will do
on screen off screen navigations.
Everyone Is Welcomed To Add Their Ideas And Opinion. Thank You.
Re: DEDICATED THREAD; Wish Specs And Price For The Next Infinix Smartphone. by Joshkid(m): 8:15am On Feb 01, 2016
FTC

I'm currently using infinix hot note 2gb but I really wish infinix could release a phone with the following specs

5.7" screen
Android 6.0 marshmallow with a promised update to android N
At least 2k screen resolution
6000mah battery with flash charge
Helio X10 mediatek cpu
Fingerprint sensor
4g LTE
3Gb Ram
32gb ROM
Octa-Core
20mp camera

And at a price tag of 45-50k wink

My dream device! cheesy
Re: DEDICATED THREAD; Wish Specs And Price For The Next Infinix Smartphone. by babatijo(m): 3:22am On Feb 04, 2016
Joshkid:
FTC

I'm currently using infinix hot note 2gb but I really wish infinix could release a phone with the following specs

5.7" screen
Android 6.0 marshmallow with a promised update to android N
At least 2k screen resolution
6000mah battery with flash charge
Helio X10 mediatek cpu
Fingerprint sensor
4g LTE
3Gb Ram
32gb ROM
Octa-Core
20mp camera

And at a price tag of 45-50k wink

My dream device! cheesy

Try checking infinix zero3
Re: DEDICATED THREAD; Wish Specs And Price For The Next Infinix Smartphone. by Joshkid(m): 6:09am On Feb 04, 2016
babatijo:

Try checking infinix zero3
Aiit

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! / Gearbest / Advice On Phone To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.