Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Islamic Prayer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Prayer (9665 Views)

H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Prayer by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
truthman2012 and Malvisguy212

All I see here is a sanatorium escapee replying to his other ID grin You better go back to where you came from? grin grin

I'm just satisfied I've been able to prove you're a lun.a-tic!

You said I'm a female terrorist when I haven't even started with you grin. I wonder what you'll call me when I start with you

Uhhhmnn I'm thinking

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Prayer by truthman2012(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
kaakulator4:

All I see here is a sanitorium escapee replying to his other ID grin You better go back to where you came from? grin grin

You said I'm a female terrorist when I haven't even started with you grin. I wonder what you'll call me when I start with you

Uhhhmnn I'm thinking

E-terrorist.

Can't defend anything.

Talks like gangsters. This shows the type of spirits (demons) living inside you.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Prayer by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
truthman2012:

E-terrorist.

Can't defend anything.

Talks like gangsters. This shows the type of spirits (demons) living inside you.

Hehehe I like that.E-terrorist. Sounds cool cool grin grin
Re: Islamic Prayer by malvisguy212: 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
kaakulator4:

All I see here is a sanatorium escapee replying to his other ID grin You better go back to where you came from? grin grin

Uhhhmnn I'm thinking

alright.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Prayer by malvisguy212: 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
malvisguy212:
FROM FIFTY TO FIVE DAILY
PRAYERS
Surah 17:1: “Glory to (Allah) Who
did take His servant for a Journey
by night from the Sacred Mosque to
the farthest Mosque, Whose
precincts We did bless, – in order that
We might show him some of Our
Signs: for He Is the One Who heareth
and seeth (all things).” (Yusuf Ali)

According to the Qur’an, Allah allegedly
took Muhammad on a journey from the
Ka’ba in Mecca to the farthest Mosque
at Jerusalem. Muslims view Muhammad’s Night Journey with great
importance for the reason that this
journey determined the Islamic ritual of
praying five times a day. In other words,
Muhammad’s Night Journey has an
impact on the lives of more than a billion Muslims all over the world – five times – each and every day.

Allah ORIGINAL plan was for the muslims to have 50 times a day prayers until it was reduce to 5 after muhammed plead.

There are twenty-four hours in a day. If
Allah’s original plan is for Muslims to
pray fifty times a day, Muslims would
hardly have sufficient time left for work,
sleep or family. Let’s do the maths. If we
were to allow just fifteen minutes for
each of the fifty prayer rituals along with
the ablutions, it will amount to 12.5
hours (15X50 mins.). And this does not
include the time it takes to travel to the
mosque and back for those who prefer to
pray there. However, on Fridays all
Muslim males are required to pray at the
mosque. A day has only 24 hours. Even
going by the very bare minimum, a
Muslim is now left with 11 and ½ hours.
Most employment requires a person to
work at least 8 hours a day on the
average. What about the time spent
traveling to and fro from work? If we
were to deduct an average of just 10
hours for employment, the Muslim is
now left with just 1 and ½ hours. And
humans need at least 7 or 8 hours of
sleep to remain healthy.
OUR QUESTION IS:
Does not Allah know that there are only
24 hours in a day?
Does not Allah know that his
worshippers need to work, eat, sleep
and care for their families?
Why did not Allah know that even going
by the bare minimum, Muslims will not
be able cope with his absurd demand
to pray fifty times a day?
Did not Allah know that it would be
impossible for Muslims to accomplish
this unreasonable command to stop
every 28.8 minutes for prayer?
Can Allah really then be the all
knowing God as you claim?
Since a Muslim will have to stop
working twice each hour to pray, would
any employer, in his right mind,
employ a Muslim?
Why did not Allah tell Muhammad to
pray five times a day in the first place?
Does not this show that Moses was
much wiser than Allah?
Does not this also prove that Moses was
more in tune with reality than Allah?
How could Moses – a mere human

Even the reduced number of five daily
prayers at specific times has proven to
be counter productive to the economy
growth of many Muslim nations.
Prayer works through love. In
Christianity, there is no such compulsion. God wants heartfelt prayers. Not scripted prayers that are demanded to be expressed in a specific number of times and at certain specific times. There is no such thing as fixed time prayers in Christianity. According to the Bible, a Christian can pray at any time before his God. The Bible prescribes neither the form nor the amount of prayer required of the believer. In the Bible, prayer is always voluntary, never a compulsion,
although this does not contradict the
fact, that God has told his worshippers to persevere in prayer.
Empiree greeting.
Re: Islamic Prayer by truthman2012(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
kaakulator4:

Hehehe I like that.E-terrorist. Sounds cool cool grin grin

You like being called a terrorist that the whole word is fighting against. Sambisa forest is the right place for you. Smh !

1 Like

Re: Islamic Prayer by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
truthman2012:

You like being called a terrorist that the whole word is fighting against. Sambisa forest is the right place for you. Smh !

Yes ooo I wouldn't mind planting bombs on your kiosk-sized house

Kiriyo Ret.ards like you don't deserve to live.You're a scum

I hate you

1 Like

Re: Islamic Prayer by Empiree: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
malvisguy212:
Em.piree greeting.
Greeting!

You guys would not stop amazing me with your shallow thinking. You are trying every trick in the book to make Islam redundant but in fact, you are making fool of yourself.

Answer to this is very simple. We dont need scholarship to answer this. We all know how the Jews of that time used to behave (like stif-neck) people in the time of Moses(p). The more they resisted God's orders the more tasks they got. For this reason,

Allah is All-Knowing, All Wise. He sent Muhammad (PBUH) as mercy for all mankind.

[And We have not sent you forth but as a mercy to mankind. ] (Al-Anbiyaa’: 107)

That was His original plan. So ordering Muslims to offer 50 salat per day is a mere "test and trial" knowing fully well it's impossible and overburden on us. He (God) said in sura Al-baqora:286

"Allah places not a burden on a soul beyond its capacity".

So 5 daily prayer was His initial plan. If you disagree, then, Allah would never had made the Divine Journey possible to begin with. He knew what the prophet(pbuh)'s demands and pleas would be. He is the One that summoned the prophet(SAW). He did that for this reason and many more of it.

As recorded in some ahadith, Muhammad(pbuh) himself prayed 17 times per day in his entire life. So this is just simple response.

Malvisguy2012, you said:

"In Christianity, there is no such compulsion. God wants heartfelt prayers. Not scripted prayers that are demanded to be expressed in a specific number of times and at certain specific times. There is no such thing as fixed time prayers in Christianity. According to the Bible, a Christian can pray at any time before his God. The Bible prescribes neither the form nor the amount of prayer required of the believer. In the Bible, prayer is always voluntary, never a compulsion, although this does not contradict the fact, that God has told his worshippers to persevere in prayer."

Bolded part appears to be in conflict with christian practical approach, even in their movies. You hold prayer and fasting as the very pillar of Christianity to conquer the devil. And then, you carefully said @underlined that it doesnt contradict. Well, question is, are those Christians who dont pray their entire life going to hell?. Are they going to be punished or not?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Prayer by truthman2012(m): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
kaakulator4:

Yes ooo I wouldn't mind planting bombs on your kiosk-sized house

Kiriyo Ret.ards like you don't deserve to live.You're a scum

I hate you

Yes, no love in islam, religion of the Devil.
Re: Islamic Prayer by truthman2012(m): 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
Empiree:
Greeting!

You guys would not stop amazing me with your shallow thinking. You are trying every trick in the book to make Islam redundant but in fact, you are making fool of yourself.

Answer to this is very simple. We dont need scholarship to answer this. We all know how the Jews of that time used to behave (like stif-neck) people in the time of Moses(p). The more they resisted God's orders the more tasks they got. For this reason,

Allah is All-Knowing, All Wise. He sent Muhammad (PBUH) as mercy for all mankind.

[And We have not sent you forth but as a mercy to mankind. ] (Al-Anbiyaa’: 107)

That was His original plan. So ordering Muslims to offer 50 salat per day is a mere "test and trial" knowing fully well it's impossible and overburden on us. He (God) said in sura Al-baqora:286

"Allah places not a burden on a soul beyond its capacity".

So 5 daily prayer was His initial plan. If you disagree, then, Allah would never had made the Divine Journey possible to begin with. He knew what the prophet(pbuh)'s demands and pleas would be. He is the One that summoned the prophet(SAW). He did that for this reason and many more of it.

As recorded in some ahadith, Muhammad(pbuh) himself prayed 17 times per day in his entire life. So this is just simple response.

Malvisguy2012, you said:

"In Christianity, there is no such compulsion. God wants heartfelt prayers. Not scripted prayers that are demanded to be expressed in a specific number of times and at certain specific times. There is no such thing as fixed time prayers in Christianity. According to the Bible, a Christian can pray at any time before his God. The Bible prescribes neither the form nor the amount of prayer required of the believer. In the Bible, prayer is always voluntary, never a compulsion, although this does not contradict the fact, that God has told his worshippers to persevere in prayer."

Bolded part appears to be in conflict with christian practical approach, even in their movies. You hold prayer and fasting as the very pillar of Christianity to conquer the devil. And then, you carefully said @underlined that it doesnt contradict. Well, question is, are those Christians who dont pray their entire life going to hell?. Are they going to be punished or not?

Muhammad, a mercy to the world ? Irony !!!

How is Muhammad a mercy to any nation ? He came beheading people and taking their wives as sex slaves. Because of Muhammad many homes are weeping, many homeless, many in the hospital, many in hunger, many children made orphans, yet to people who have been hypnotized islamically, Muhammad is a mercy to the world. May God deliver you from islamic bondage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Prayer by Empiree: 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
truthman2012:

[s]Muhammad, a mercy to the world ? Irony !!!

How is Muhammad a mercy to any nation ? He came beheading people and taking their wives as sex slaves. Because of Muhammad many homes are weeping, many homeless, many in the hospital, many in hunger, many children made orphans, yet to people who have been hypnotized islamically, Muhammad is a mercy to the world. May God deliver you from islamic bondage[/s].
Let me know when you grow up, please. Thank you
Re: Islamic Prayer by malvisguy212: 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Empiree. The hadith or quran NEVER indicate, it was a trial, Allah keep on reducing it from 50 to 40 , the numbers keep on going down by 10 uptil it reach 5. Beside if it is a trial, the hadith would've mention it in other for the believers to learn a moral lessons on it. Saying it was a trial , is your own interpretation.

Bible does not command christians to fast, God does not require
or demand it of Christians. Bible only indicate it as a Good thing . The apostles fast whenever they wanted to take a Decisions.
Acts 13:2
2 While they were worshiping the Lord
and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Set
apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the
work to which I have called them.”

Fasting in Christianity is not compulsory like islam, is a voluntary decision.
Re: Islamic Prayer by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
truthman2012:

Yes, no love in islam, religion of the Devil.

Then how come your father was able to send you a telegram from hell After all he was a kiriyo like you grin cheesy

Some things aren't adding up
Re: Islamic Prayer by truthman2012(m): 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
Empiree:
Let me know when you grow up, please. Thank you

Is that how to refute a post?

You cannot refute it because it is the truth.

The quran is lying calling Muhammad a mercy to the world. If you are in the North and your hands and legs have been chipped off by bomb, you would have known Muhammad is a curse to the world. Smh !!!

Muhammad is a messenger of allahh and those with him are HARD against unbelievers so says the quran. Is that your mercy to the world?

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Prayer by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
For those who do not know, truthboy's mother is a kleptomaniac.The bow-legged re.t.ard stole kilishi in the north and her hands were cut off cheesy grin

No wonder the kiriyo boy hates Muslims

Truthboy take heart cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Prayer by Empiree: 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
malvisguy212:
Empi.ree. The hadith or quran NEVER indicate, it was a trial, Allah keep on reducing it from 50 to 40 , the numbers keep on going down by 10 uptil it reach 5. Beside if it is a trial, the hadith would've mention it in other for the believers to learn a moral lessons on it. Saying it was a trial , is your own interpretation.
Okay. First all, whether it's "test" is not that important. Whats important is Quran itself euphemistically describes "5 daily prayers". This is enough for us to digest. Seriously, what's your problem? People following it are not complaining and here you are crying over what doesn't concern you. Why taking paracetamol for people's headache?

Allah says in the glorious Qu'ran in Surah Ar-Rum 30;17-18:

So glorify Allâh,when you come up to the evening and when you enter the morning. And His are all the praises and thanks in the heavens and the earth, and (glorify Him) in the afternoon and when you come up to the time, when the day begins to decline.

When you come to the evening simply means offer Magrib and Ishai prayers. Evening means the time between afternoon and night. The verse continues and says 'when you enter the morning' i.e. Offers Fajr prayer.

The next verse says glorify Allah in the afternoon i.e. Asr prayer and when day begins to decline i.e. Zuhr prayer. Why salat was reduced to 5 is really connected with Moses's experience with the Jews of old. You know the hadith of Isari, dont you?. Where Moses instructed Muhmmad(SAW) to ask Allah to reduce it because the people wont be able to carry out the task. Moses(p) cited example of his ummah.

Besides, Allah has pre-knowledge of All Things. His initial purpose was 5 daily salat because the hadith said the reward for offering 5 daily salat is fifty times.

Bible does not command christians to fast, God does not require
or demand it of Christians. Bible only indicate it as a Good thing . The apostles fast whenever they wanted to take a Decisions.
Acts 13:2
2 While they were worshiping the Lord
and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Set
apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the
work to which I have called them.”

Fasting in Christianity is not compulsory like islam, is a voluntary decision.
Honestly, you are becoming atheist gradually. Once prayer is exculpated from religion nothing is left. You are here watering down and abrading prayer as a mere option in Christianity. Yet, you and your cohorts would not blink twice before becoming "prayer warriors" when need be. Malvis, just because you want to "shame" Islam, you had to dent your religion so bad. Shaking my head for you man.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Prayer by analice107: 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
malvisguy212:
Prayer is respectful communication
between man and God. Christians are
free to pray to their God from anywhere, from any direction, in any (respectable) position, at any time of the day or night and they can be assured that their beloved God would listen to them. To insist that you have to face a specific direction to talk to God is an insult to his Almightiness.

Psalms 4:1: “When I call, answer me,
O my righteous God.”

However, whenever Muslims want to
pray to Allah, they are commanded to do so at certain specific times, face a specific direction and follow a specific ritual.

Surah 2:144: We have seen the
turning of thy face to heaven (for
guidance, O Muhammad). And now
verily We shall make thee turn (in
prayer) toward a qiblah which is dear
to thee. So turn thy face toward the
Inviolable Place of Worship, and ye (O
Muslims), wheresoever ye may be,
turn your faces (when ye pray)
toward it. (Pickthall)

QUESTION :
1.At the time when Allah revealed Surah
2:144 to change the Qiblah from
Jerusalem to Mecca, the Ka’ba was still
a pagan shrine housing 360 pagan
idols. Why would Allah permit his
Prophet to bow towards the Ka’ba while
it was still polluted with 360 pagan
idols?
2. Why must the prayers of the Muslims
be directed towards the pagan shrine
in order to reach the ears of Allah?
3. Since the Blackstone was venerated by the pagans during pre-Islamic days,
why are Muslims all over the world
commanded to face this very pagan
Blackstone whenever they pray?
4.If you say it to unify Muslims, why are
these very same Muslims who while
praying unitedly in Arabic, still fighting
and killing each other?
You seem to say Ka'aba was a shrine back rhen but no longer a shrine to demons today. So what's is the Ka'aba today? because it's still the same Ka'aba. The rituals performed there by Muhammed's grand father and his father are still the same rituals till today. The Ramadan celebration to the moon god long before Muhammed was born, is still the same Ramadan today. What has changed?
because he removed the other gods and magnified his family's personal Idol, doesn't make Allah any better than any other 360 idols he used his violence to remove.
Our God is Spirit, we worship him in spirit and in truth.
Allah is Satan and Muhammed is his Messenger.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Prayer by analice107: 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
kaakulator4:

Lmaoooo another kiri.yo lunatic on the loose grin grin

Kiriyo boy you're the one being paranoid not me.If not, you won't be wan.king around,scavenging the whole internet for anti-islamic articles
You obviously know you'll be used as kilishi in hell fire grin grin

Be a good muslim and address the Op
Re: Islamic Prayer by analice107: 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
maverickboy:

What's this, story or questions?
tongue
Questions. Pls help this your brothers, they only know how to insult. Pls don't be like them, just clear the air civilly. Tankqiu
Re: Islamic Prayer by malvisguy212: 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Empiree:
Okay. First all, whether it's "test" is not that important. Whats important is Quran itself euphemistically describes "5 daily prayers". This is enough for us to digest. Seriously, what's your problem? People following it are not complaining and here you are crying over what doesn't concern you. Why taking paracetamol for people's headache?

Allah says in the glorious Qu'ran in Surah Ar-Rum 30;17-18:

So glorify Allâh,when you come up to the evening and when you enter the morning. And His are all the praises and thanks in the heavens and the earth, and (glorify Him) in the afternoon and when you come up to the time, when the day begins to decline.

When you come to the evening simply means offer Magrib and Ishai prayers. Evening means the time between afternoon and night. The verse continues and says 'when you enter the morning' i.e. Offers Fajr prayer.

The next verse says glorify Allah in the afternoon i.e. Asr prayer and when day begins to decline i.e. Zuhr prayer. Why salat was reduced to 5 is really connected with Moses's experience with the Jews of old. You know the hadith of Isari, dont you?. Where Moses instructed Muhmmad(SAW) to ask Allah to reduce it because the people wont be able to carry out the task. Moses(p) cited example of his ummah.

Besides, Allah has pre-knowledge of All Things. His initial purpose was 5 daily salat because the hadith said the reward for offering 5 daily salat is fifty times.

Honestly, you are becoming atheist gradually. Once prayer is exculpated from religion nothing is left. You are here watering down and abrading prayer as a mere option in Christianity. Yet, you and your cohorts would not blink twice before becoming "prayer warriors" when need be. Malvis, just because you want to "shame" Islam, you had to dent your religion so bad. Shaking my head for you man.
in case you don't know, quran NEVER made mention of 5 daily prayer. Allah original plan was 50 daily prayer until it was reduce to 5. If you say it was a test, how about this one

Surah 73:1-2: “O you wrapped in
garments (i.e. Prophet Muhammad)!
STAND (TO PRAY ) ALL NIGHT , except a
little.” (Hilali-Khan)

However, the above two verses are
abrogated by the last verse of the very
same Surah:

Surah 73:20: “Verily, your Lord knows
that you do stand (to pray at night) a
little less than two-thirds of the night,
or half the night, or a third of the
night, and so do a party of those with
you, And Allah measures the night
and the day. He knows that you are
UNABLE TO PRAY the whole night, so
He has turned to you (in mercy). So,
recite you of the Qur’an as much as
may be easy for you.” (Hilali-Khan)

Did not Allah know that the earlier
ordinance was going to be difficult for
Muslims? Did he realize this only after
their feet became swollen? Again, we can see that Allah’s failure in his judgment resulted in the abrogation of the Qur’anic verses

1 Thessalonians 5:12–18
But we request of you, brethren, that
you appreciate those who diligently
labor among you, and have charge
over you in the Lord and give you
instruction, 13 and that you esteem
them very highly in love because of
their work. Live in peace with one
another. 14 We urge you, brethren,
admonish the unruly, encourage the
fainthearted, help the weak, be
patient with everyone. 15 See that no
one repays another with evil for evil,
but always seek after that which is
good for one another and for all
people. 16 Rejoice always; 17 PRAY WITHOUT CEASING; 18 in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

What does pray without ceasing mean to you ?
Re: Islamic Prayer by maverickboy: 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
analice107:

Questions. Pls help this your brothers, they only know how to insult. Pls don't be like them, just clear the air civilly. Tankqiu
The air here is clear... what about your end?

btw, I didn't say I was interested in the topic.
Re: Islamic Prayer by Empiree: 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
malvisguy212:
in case you don't know, quran NEVER made mention of 5 daily prayer. Allah original plan was 50 daily prayer until it was reduce to 5. If you say it was a test, how about this one

Surah 73:1-2: “O you wrapped in
garments (i.e. Prophet Muhammad)!
STAND (TO PRAY ) ALL NIGHT , except a
little.” (Hilali-Khan)

However, the above two verses are
abrogated by the last verse of the very
same Surah:

Surah 73:20: “Verily, your Lord knows
that you do stand (to pray at night) a
little less than two-thirds of the night,
or half the night, or a third of the
night, and so do a party of those with
you, And Allah measures the night
and the day. He knows that you are
UNABLE TO PRAY the whole night, so
He has turned to you (in mercy). So,
recite you of the Qur’an as much as
may be easy for you.” (Hilali-Khan)

Did not Allah know that the earlier
ordinance was going to be difficult for
Muslims? Did he realize this only after
their feet became swollen? Again, we can see that Allah’s failure in his judgment resulted in the abrogation of the Qur’anic verses

1 Thessalonians 5:12–18
But we request of you, brethren, that
you appreciate those who diligently
labor among you, and have charge
over you in the Lord and give you
instruction, 13 and that you esteem
them very highly in love because of
their work. Live in peace with one
another. 14 We urge you, brethren,
admonish the unruly, encourage the
fainthearted, help the weak, be
patient with everyone. 15 See that no
one repays another with evil for evil,
but always seek after that which is
good for one another and for all
people. 16 Rejoice always; 17 PRAY WITHOUT CEASING; 18 in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

What does pray without ceasing mean to you ?
What is/are the difference(s) between Nafilat and fard salat?
Re: Islamic Prayer by malvisguy212: 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Empiree:
What is/are the difference(s) between Nafilat and fard salat?
answering questions with question.
Re: Islamic Prayer by Empiree: 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
malvisguy212:
answering questions with question.
Well, until you can distinguish the two, your case is pending.
Re: Islamic Prayer by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
analice107:

Be a good muslim and address the Op

Who's this one? Are you a kiryo too? so we can add you to the serving list

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Prayer by unphilaz(m): 3:20am On Feb 03, 2016
kaakulator4:

Why do y'all kiriyo re.ta.rds always wa.nk on issues that have to do with Islam

No one gives a fvck about you but you keep trying to get attention with all these your copy and paste jargons
We don't even talk about you lol

You just did gave a f**k,
Re: Islamic Prayer by unphilaz(m): 3:28am On Feb 03, 2016
malvisguy212:

OLAJADON
Surah 19:71: “It is the inevitable
decree of your Lord that EVERY ONE OF
YOU will be taken to HELL.”
Surah 19:72: “Then (Thumma) We
shall RESCUE those who kept from evil,
and leave the evil-doers crouching
there.” (Pickthall)
You only “rescue” someone who is in
some kind of danger. However, this
RESCUE operation will only take place on
“Judgment Day.” Until then, for
centuries , pious Muslims will be
consumed by fire. Only the dark spots on
the skin of their foreheads caused by
years of prostration to Allah will escape
the effects of the fire. This is Allah’s
reward for their faithful prayers to him.
Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0349:
“They (the angels) would recognise
them in the Fire by the marks of
prostration , for Hell-fire will devour
everything (limb) of the sons of
Adam except the marks of
prostration. Allah has forbidden the
fire to consume the marks of
prostration. They will be taken out
of the Fire having been burnt …”
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 12,
Number 770:
...... Then Allah will come to them again
and say, ‘I am your Lord.’ They will say,
‘You are our Lord.’ Allah will call them,
and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across
HELL AND I (MUHAMMED) shall be the
first amongst the Apostles to cross it
with my followers. Nobody except
the Apostles will then be able to
speak and they will be saying then, ‘O
Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.’

cry

Wow so by default when I become Muslim and die... No aljanna but hell fire first .. And am promised paradise cry
Re: Islamic Prayer by Nobody: 3:30am On Feb 03, 2016
Recently Father Pecerillo, a famous Franciscan Archiologist, found more than twenty churches in Madaba at the south of Jordan. From the Forth Century we found houses in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Palestine with this inscription in Arabic :"Bism Allah al Rahman al Rahim" which showed that Christians were the first to use this name, Allah for GOD Almighty, which proves that the name of GOD Almighty in the Noble Quran, "Allah" is the correct one. This also proves to us that the Bible is not all found. There are still missing pieces in it that disprove trinity.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Prayer by unphilaz(m): 3:34am On Feb 03, 2016
truthman2012:

No, it is your allahh that sent you a signal of hell:

[Quran 3:185 Pickthal] Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. WHOSO IS REMOVED FROM THE FIRE and is made to enter paradise, he indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion.

You are going to hell as soon as you die, waiting to be removed on the Day of Resurrection.

It is the decree of your god that all muslims will taste hellfire before the pious will be RESCUED (Qur'an 19:68-72.

If you taste hellfire for only an hour, you will curse your birth into this world, talkless of spending indefinite number of years inside it. I pity you.

This is pure expose to Muslim faithfuls but they ignoring such verse like a plague... Muslim are going to hell andand they want me to repent and go to hell.
Re: Islamic Prayer by unphilaz(m): 3:36am On Feb 03, 2016
kaakulator4:

Lmaoooo the coward cometh at ungodly hours while I was preparing for next day's work grin grin Kiriyo boy, you're morbidly daft! I've told you animals to stop boring me with these repeated lines.I'm hardly impressed.You're all basic.Just copying and pasting the same things the jews used to say during the time of the prophet

Is it my fault that your s.en.ile,one-eyed father is currently dancing Azonto in hell? He should've listened

Why direct your anger at me? grin grin

E pain you so tey you go find Quranic verse.IDd1ot boy! grin grin cheesy

You think I'm here to insult christianity? grin No! I'm here to insult you.That's the new dimension

Look! there's nothing i haven't heard from you foo.ls so I'm not expecting anything new.

I swear I'll make y'all lives miserable in this section.You haven't seen anything yet.I'm just starting.You just met someone whose Nairaland job is to slap your flat as.ses on a daily basis cheesy

Tag all your fellow monkeys so I can know the number of monkeys i'm serving. grin grin

F.U.Ckin Kiriyo oafs

Are you prepared for hell
Re: Islamic Prayer by unphilaz(m): 3:50am On Feb 03, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Recently Father Pecerillo, a famous Franciscan Archiologist, found more than twenty churches in Madaba at the south of Jordan. From the Forth Century we found houses in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Palestine with this inscription in Arabic :"Bism Allah al Rahman al Rahim" which showed that Christians were the first to use this name, Allah for GOD Almighty, which proves that the name of GOD Almighty in the Noble Quran, "Allah" is the correct one. This also proves to us that the Bible is not all found. There are still missing pieces in it that disprove trinity.

But archeologist on nairaland have discovered that when I convert to Islam and die, I will be in hell. So how does this comfort me?
Re: Islamic Prayer by Nobody: 4:21am On Feb 03, 2016
unphilaz:

You just did gave a f**k,

unphilaz:

Are you prepared for hell

Loool This kiri.yo boy been chasing me around with his other ID cheesy cheesy You want cookies? grin cheesy

Why mention me twice.I guess I'm doing something right grin

Yeah I gave a fvck because this thread is about Christianity right?

Another lunat.ic joins the queue grin cheesy You're welcome

As per the hell question, I heard your family is hosting a bash to celebrate your father's 10 years anniversary
in hell

Uuuhhm have fun oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are The Procedures To Getting Married At Rccg? / What Are You Thanking God For As 2018 Comes To An End? / Pressure On Offerings And Thanksgiving Offerings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.