Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) (37709 Views)

Kebbi Begins Massive Soya Beans Production / Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US / What Agricultural Products Are Available For Export To The Usa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by Africonji: 11:55am On Feb 01, 2016
tartar9:
igbos really need to start doing something on a large scale;except from fraud thou.from managing 2*2 ft shops to this sad am very sure the total exports won't fill two rooms.they will soon start bragging about how they own the economy.

Anumanu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by ExplorerReturns(m): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2016
I thought they said Igbo land is not fertile? if you follow these cone heads line of thought you will think that igboland cannot grow an ordinary weed

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by cheruv: 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
naija8080:

Keep embarrassing yoruba people. Other tribes and even foreigners who follow Nairaland are observing this pattern of gratuitous jealousy towards the Igbos.
Biko ha ga n'ihu nākwa anyi ekworo...nihi na o bu ubo ha boro anyi mere anyi ji mee ofuma na holokost 1967-70 ahu undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by funkyibodude(m): 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
cool cool cool, moving forward!. My prayers is for that useless gov of Imo state to take a cue from other progressive governors in the southeast. Gradually southeast Nigeria would be the economic hub of west Africa.. And as for that useless tartar90, don't care which tribe you are from, but try and get a life tongue

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by Masterclass32: 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
ExplorerReturns:
I thought they said Igbo land is not fertile? if you follow these cone heads line of thought you will think that igboland cannot grow an ordinary weed

No mind them. Some people are making a career of discussing Igbo and Igbo affairs, with all the lies and propaganda mixed with it.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by betterpikin28(f): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
doyinisaac:
Am a Yoruba guy but honestly I salute your stupidity because your foolishness is foolishly foolish.....

All this Abuse for only 1 person?
And he was just advising dem ni oooo.
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by eluquenson(m): 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
hmm...i don't trust these people oh, i hope they won't export something else as a disguise of onugbu and ugu.

Am sure you all know what i meant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by johntaiwo123(m): 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
k
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by Cetona(f): 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Adaezeagu:
Anybody that will insult my tribe eh e don be for the person
Defender of the 'weak' grin grin.
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by M4gunners: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
tartar9:
they should check well if drugs weren't hidden inside.we are tired of them embarrassing Nigeria.
Kill yourself ewu hausa.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by LydayBobo(m): 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
tartar9:
they should check well if drugs weren't hidden inside.we are tired of them embarrassing Nigeria.
anofia. Enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by Nicepoker(m): 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
tartar9:
that devil in u is very powerful.
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
tartar9:
you are stupid
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by Eronmosele(m): 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
raker300:
Success story from Ministry of Agriculture

The Anambra State Ministry of Agriculture has successfully assisted some rural farmers export  pumpkin leaves (Ugu) and bitter leaves (Onugbu) into United Kingdom on the 21st Jan 2016. This was done in partnership with some offtake and logistic companies.

To achieve this, the  Federal Quarantine Agency visited Anambra severally to inspect and certify various farms to ensure they are fit for the purpose. The first set of participating farmers have been trained to produce vegetables of high quality without applying fertilizers and other chemicals. The vegetables are therefore classified as 100% organic. 

This is only the beginning as plans are on top gear to increase vegetable production exponentially and make Anambra a top vegetable export state.

http:///forum/agriculture/anambra-begins-vegetable-export-uk-0
This is excellent. Keep it up! One thing I love the igbos for, an extremely resilient and hardworking people. Good job!!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by 247Dior(m): 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
tartar9:
you are as useless as your comment... son of hate

1 Like

Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by MyGeneration(m): 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Cetona:

Defender of the 'weak' grin grin.
Shut up ur dirty Yoruba mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by chingum(f): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nairaland is stupid!!!

They pick contents from our website, yet they will still censor the web address in the source (omambal a dot com)

Fucking idiots!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by faceyourfear: 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
ewu
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by Frank3n2(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
Anambra has the best governor in the whole South East!!!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by Osakabby: 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
Obiano is working with one OBI remaining 3 obi's wat will he do with it?
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
Very good move. This would seriously help our economy.

Meanwhile

What do you think about Lassa Fever? Some people think it's boko haram terrorist that are using it to fight Nigerians. How true is this? Find out here-----> http://www./index.php?do=/forum/thread/767/is-lassa-fever-a-boko-haram-biological-weapon/
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
tartar9:

Re you okay ?.. Wat type of human re u?

Spits on d ground, walks out of thread

1 Like

Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by Cetona(f): 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
MyGeneration:

Shut up ur dirty Yoruba mouth.
Lmao. Are you this frustrated? I pray you find inner peace. Run along dear, I have noticed you.

Some people are so full of anger, frustrationand depression they can't even spot a joke. Ode oshi angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by godoluwa(m): 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
tartar9:
gbe enu re sohun
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by clemtony(m): 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
Tartar I can see stupidity and foolishness is getting out of hand...ur tribe are busy ruining companies down cos of their greediness. U guy's don't hv anytime to contribute to 9ja economy due to una foolishness. Kindly plz wake up frm ur psychic nd paracetamol nd drink.
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
Frank3n2:
Anambra has the best governor in the whole South East!!!

Don't think so.. imo has d best... but of recent okorocha dey Bleep up.. yeap Anambra on top matters nw.. Ps: I aint from imo oo

1 Like

Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by MyGeneration(m): 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Cetona:

Lmao. Are you this frustrated? I pray you find inner peace. Run along dear, I have noticed you.

Some people are so full of anger, frustrationand depression they can't even spot a joke. Ode oshi angry
Yoruba pig stop quoting me, ur words are staining my screen.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
chingum:
Nairaland is stupid!!!

They pick contents from our website, yet they will still censor the web address in the source (omambal a dot com)

Fucking idiots!

I think you should forward ur complaints to seun
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by celebrity19: 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
thats nice
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by nwosupato(m): 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
tartar9:
igbos really need to start doing something on a large scale;except from fraud thou.from managing 2*2 ft shops to this sad am very sure the total exports won't fill two rooms.they will soon start bragging about how they own the economy.
at 40 u still dey answer tartar..its obvious u don't want to free ur self from mental slavery...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by holllandis: 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
Liars ,we don't need your Ebola, Lassa infested vegetables tho
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) by Ogirinaz(m): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
Owgu leave, good for body system. On point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Thread For My New Platain, Cucumber And Watermelon Farm Project With Picture / Floods Submerge Olam Rice Farm in Nasarawa / The Machinery "Big John" Used For Planting Trees In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.