Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

22 Powerful Prayer Points From The Holy Mouth Of Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 22 Powerful Prayer Points From The Holy Mouth Of Jesus Christ (3598 Views)

"Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) / 6 Powerful Prayer Points For MMM Participants / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

22 Powerful Prayer Points From The Holy Mouth Of Jesus Christ by hephzibah204(m): 11:46am On Feb 01, 2016
A prayer to make heaven at last, you must say these prayers before the hour of your death or rapture as given by Jesus Christ of Nazareth in a divine encounter with Pastor Greg.

1. Our Father in Heaven, May Your Name be honoured, just as it is in Heaven. Give us our food for today and forgive our sins just as we have forgiven those who have sinned against us. Don’t let us yield into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one on a second basis, on a minute basis, on an hourly basis, on a daily basis, on a weekly basis, on a monthly basis, on a yearly basis and all the days of our life in Jesus Christ Name. Amen!
2. Oh Lord! Our Rock of Ages, have mercy on my family that was covenanted to Satan before I was born or after I was born, knowingly or unknowingly and redeem us from darkness into your marvellous light, In Jesus Christ Name I pray. Amen!
3. Our Sovereign God and Spiritual Father, By Your mercy and grace, make me invincible and make me a consuming fire to the forces of darkness in Jesus Christ Name I pray. AMEN!
4. Our Sovereign God and my Spiritual Father, reveal any secret error and every unconscious sin capable of preventing me from making your Kingdom, so that I can correct them and amend my sinful ways before the hour of my death in Jesus Christ Name. Amen!
5. Our Sovereign God and my Spiritual Father, help me, for on my own I cannot work out my own salvation, then favour me and help me to make it to heaven on the last day in Jesus Christ Name I pray. Amen!
6. Our Sovereign God and My Spiritual Father, deliver me from conscious and unconscious sin that easily beset me and make me to live a holy life in Jesus Christ Name, I pray. Amen
7. Our Sovereign God and my Spiritual Father, By Your hands of mercy, remove me from every situation that will make me share in the guilt, sins committed by others that can take me to hellfire, In Jesus Christ Name. Amen!
8. Our Sovereign God and My Spiritual Father, break and destroy from my life every spirit husband or spirit wife as spirit children covenant that afflicts me and connects me to the kingdom of darkness in Jesus Christ Name. Amen
9. Our Sovereign God and my Spiritual Father, deliver me from the hands of Satan and demons that have sexual intercourse with me in my dream so that I can live a holy Christian life capable of making me to rapture in the last hour in Jesus Christ Name. Amen!
10. Our Sovereign God and My Spiritual Father, Who by His own will brought me to this world, deliver me from every covenant of immorality established against me before and after my birth programmed to make me unfaithful to God and meant to take me to hell fire in Jesus Christ Name. Amen!
11. Our Sovereign God and My Spiritual Father, at the judgement throne, replace judgement with Your precious Blood concerning my case, so that I can escape hellfire in JESUS Christ NAME! Amen!
12. OUR Sovereign God and my Spiritual Father, stretch forth Your hand from above and deliver me out of every secret satanic initiation, attachment, engagement and arrangement capable of identifying me after death as property of Satan and a candidate of hellfire in Jesus Christ Name. Amen!
13. Our Sovereign God and my Spiritual Father, my Refuge and my Fortress, my Deliverer and my Hope, my Holiness and my Salvation, my Joy and my Eternity. I am on my knees OH God! Pleading for you to help me to destroy my evil foundation in my paternal and maternal families and correct the errors in my birth capable of taking me to hellfire in Jesus Christ Name. Amen!
14. Our Sovereign God and my Spiritual Father, break and destroy all generational satanic covenant and curses, swear, following me and my family members capable of making my entire generation to end in hellfire and set us free from eternal destruction and secure a place for us in Your Kingdom in Jesus Christ Name! Amen
15. Our Sovereign God and my Spiritual Father, disconnect my soul, spirit and body from the chains of darkness due to my use of Computer, Internet, Email, GSM handset, Twitter, Facebook, and other computer resources capable of taking me to hellfire in Jesus Christ Name. Amen!
16. Our Sovereign God and my Spiritual Father, I destroy any satanic database keeping records of my pictures, thumbprints, and my bio-data in other to have access to my soul in JESUS CHRIST NAME I pray. AMEN!
17. Our Sovereign God and my Spiritual Father, remove my pictures and passport from any satanic database or harbour where they have been stored to use them to monitor my life in order to monitor me into hellfire In Jesus Christ Name I pray. Amen!
18. Our Sovereign God and my Spiritual Father, destroy from my body, soul and spirit, every satanic chain that connects me to the kingdom of darkness through my umbilical cord in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
19. Our Sovereign God and my Spiritual Father, expose any hidden stain of sin on my soul, capable of making me to labour and trust in Jesus Christ in vain and at the end still go to hellfire, in Jesus Christ Name I pray. Amen
20. Our Sovereign God and my Spiritual Father in Heaven, deliver me from every satanic spiritual bondage and imprisonment so that I can be Yours oh God! Now and forever in Jesus Christ Name. Amen!
21. Our Sovereign God and my Spiritual Father in Heaven, reveal to me whatever that I do that is unacceptable in Your sight that can invoke Your anger upon my life and capable of taking me to hellfire so that I can avoid it and repent of it before my death if rapture tarries in Jesus Christ Name. Amen
22. Our Sovereign God and my Spiritual Father in Heaven, whatever is waiting for me in my foundation to speak against me after death or during rapture in order to take me to hellfire, be exposed and destroyed in Jesus Christ Name!

Jesus also asked us to renew our born again covenant every morning and night and ask for forgiveness on a daily basis.

Share with all Christians through any means possible

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade / The Real TB Joshua / $35 Million Money Laundering: Efcc May Arrest Pastor Oyakhilome And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.