Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

See The Message I Got From My Bank! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Message I Got From My Bank! (1423 Views)

If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? / See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM / I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Message I Got From My Bank! by Jeffy1206(m): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
angry

Who else receive from their bank or is it just stanbic

Re: See The Message I Got From My Bank! by Bishop4bella(m): 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
which bank is that.
Re: See The Message I Got From My Bank! by Jeffy1206(m): 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
Bishop4bella:
which bank is that.
stanbic ibtc
Re: See The Message I Got From My Bank! by Jeffy1206(m): 6:41am On Feb 05, 2016
This one is from G.TB

Regulatory Stamp Duty on Qualifying Transactions

We write to inform you that effective January 2016, all deposits and electronic transfers from N1,000 and above, paid into any current account shall attract a statutory stamp duty of N50, as mandated by the Central Bank of Nigeria and in compliance with the provisions of the Stamp Duties Act and Federal Government Financial Regulations 2009.

Please note that the under listed transactions are exempt from the charge:

• Deposits made by self and Transfers made to self within the same bank and to other banks.

• Withdrawals or transfers from savings accounts.

Thank you for banking with us.
Re: See The Message I Got From My Bank! by juwoonn(m): 6:48am On Feb 05, 2016
All Naija banks are professional scammers

Sometimes they even charge you without any reason.
Re: See The Message I Got From My Bank! by omogidi234(m): 7:18am On Feb 05, 2016
That is a new CBN policy. Even though people are kicking against the policy, it is not banks' policy.
Re: See The Message I Got From My Bank! by Smartguy001(m): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2016
Jeffy1206:
This one is from G.TB

Regulatory Stamp Duty on Qualifying Transactions

We write to inform you that effective January 2016, all deposits and electronic transfers from N1,000 and above, paid into any current account shall attract a statutory stamp duty of N50, as mandated by the Central Bank of Nigeria and in compliance with the provisions of the Stamp Duties Act and Federal Government Financial Regulations 2009.

Please note that the under listed transactions are exempt from the charge:

• Deposits made by self and Transfers made to self within the same bank and to other banks.

• Withdrawals or transfers from savings accounts.

Thank you for banking with us.

They have already charged me d money self...
Re: See The Message I Got From My Bank! by Jeffy1206(m): 7:31am On Feb 05, 2016
omogidi234:
That is a new CBN policy. Even though people are kicking against the policy, it is not banks' policy.
CBN not helping matter at all...
Re: See The Message I Got From My Bank! by Freelancer007(m): 8:30am On Feb 05, 2016
The same thing applies to First bank Nigeria and all other banks in Nigeria. All is well sha sad
Re: See The Message I Got From My Bank! by EnterPRO: 9:32am On Feb 05, 2016
withdrawal or deposit for savings accounts?

(1) (Reply)

LPG STORAGE TANKS AND SEMI TRAILERS FOR SALE / Grow With Oriflame - Be Your Own Boss / Food Stuff Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.