Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Hilarious Photo; When You Marry A Marghi Woman - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Photo; When You Marry A Marghi Woman (1077 Views)

Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / Photo: When You Have A Phd In Plumbing / Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo; When You Marry A Marghi Woman by Macclane(m): 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
I wasn't the one that edited that pic, I saw it and decided to share it. The lady prefer holding the pot with her legs grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Will You Go To The Zoo With Me Like This, Please? / Hilarious Pix / Pic. Anything Is Possible In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.