Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics (30299 Views)

Burial Of 6 Fulani Herdsmen Killed By Criminal Gangs In Army Uniform In Nasarawa / Six Killed As Rival Gangs Clash In Lagos / Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by Olusola147(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
These people are too clever!
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by Tayepee: 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
naijaboiy:
£3million?! shockedshocked

Wait!

£3,000,000 x #286.38= #858,000,000.

Oluwa o!!! shockedshockedshocked

Those guys bin don hammer sha embarassed
if no be say I know you, I for say you dull..... 3milli euro not "sand" .......

Habaaaa
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by Agunnewi: 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Obynolee:

What's is their nairaland's user name?
Dyt:

Usernames pls
DisGuy:

name them or you are an associate
chizobamgbume:

Give us their monikers abeg tongue grin

If i should reveal thier usernames i maybe breaking some rules, thereby incuring a long ban from the mods, i wouldn't want to do that.

But i may give you guys some hint in a short while.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by erico2k2(m): 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by akins56(m): 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
na my people get yahoo yahoo..e beta pass drug sha..lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by oodua1stson: 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
Good news

They paid for reparation for slavery

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by rugged7(m): 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Issorai undecided

The SOPHISTICATED race again angry
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by Socketbet: 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
Professional G guys
No joy
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by playtheblues(f): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Check name check name we are checking.

#Singing.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by pappilo(m): 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
Shyymex
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by matrixme(m): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
Oya jaare, our Igbo friends can abuse us freely. It will soon be our turn tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by free13: 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin...... ... clears throat.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by Dyt(f): 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
Agunnewi:

If i should reveal thier usernames i maybe breaking some rules, thereby incuring a long ban from the mods, i wouldn't want to do that.

They don dey prison na
You know if dem scam people here
Abeg reveal jor
Abi you go mail me?
Aproko sombori
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
okay, what should i say! no comment shall. but i know too many guys that involved in this shitt, they're vary much in my area!
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by DisGuy: 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
Agunnewi:

yeaa yea yea yeaaa

heard it all before....same way nigerian politicians keep saying they will reveal secrets...heads will roll...dasuki will squeal..

nothing in the rule stops ya!
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by 9jauk: 12:14am On Feb 02, 2016
Chai Ibro you see your life...the dude got enter Club for Coventry buy 10/20 champagne and Remy Martins begin they call ehn senior names...Oma se;lesson for those Yahoo boys,nothing pay like your hard earned money total free of mind.

Whr is Abbey? The wife...go school no
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by Tats(m): 1:09am On Feb 02, 2016
It was in the public transport newspaper on Monday and the whole of UK read it.
It's everyday that they keep on disgracing us here and it's mainly scam, fraud and trafficking that one sees in the papers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by Tats(m): 1:13am On Feb 02, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Nah God catch wonga. Their excessive loan sharking ways!!!

You think wonga is the victim here? What of the people whose credit reports and reputations have been damaged? Also the reputation of Nigerians and Nigeria. This is how you encourage bad behaviour.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by Lexusgs430: 1:19am On Feb 02, 2016
Tats:

You think wonga is the victim here? What of the people whose credit reports and reputations have been damaged? Also the reputation of Nigerians and Nigeria. This is how you encourage bad behaviour.

Lol. The reputation of Nigeria is already damaged, and is not getting repaired any time soon!!!
I assume you know their apr rates? Serves them right!!!
NB: Those innocent victims affected, would have their records cleared(while they bear no personal financial loss)!!!
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by Eluwilussit(m): 2:05am On Feb 02, 2016
Descartes:
Na them not a surprise when I see London lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked
Kelvin Okusanya, 32

Olu Fasoranti, 32,

motola Wellington, 31,

Michelle Deola, 23,

Clement Bankole, 38,

You can now judge, over to you name checkers

We don see am o. "Igbos and ipob" giving Nigeria bad name. "Igbos" and their dirty lives... cheesy cheesy cheesy" Let's deport their sorry arses to their eroded Biafra." Hahaha, crime has no tribe, race or religion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by JayJustus(m): 4:12am On Feb 02, 2016
came to check names and I wasn't surprised...damnnnnnnb...damnnnnn...
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by ifyalways(f): 6:19am On Feb 02, 2016
Wow, shame on them. There are actually 3 popular nlders amongst them. Chei. embarassed angry

oju ole.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by Olusola147(m): 6:47am On Feb 02, 2016
lovings:

You are pathetic, praising scammers who are creating bad reputation for Nigeria and black race. Making it more difficult for people from other countries to trust genuine business men and women from Nigeria.. This is why Nigeria politicians will keep stealing more money because people like you see them as clever.

take it easy oo! E never reach hun!
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by NapoIeon: 7:07am On Feb 02, 2016
Criminals

a typical odua
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by 2mNaira: 7:34am On Feb 02, 2016
Adaeze003:

That's what I thought oh...they say we can't retrieve passwords because MD5hash is a one way algorithm and bla bla bla... I guess that's all bull...

Do people still use md5? Even sha256 and sha512 can no longer be trusted. Applications are now expected to use bscrypt or scrypt.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by naijaboiy: 8:11am On Feb 02, 2016
Tayepee:
if no be say I know you, I for say you dull..... 3milli euro not "sand" .......

Habaaaa
What are you talking about?

They said pounds not euros. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by franklingud(m): 9:30am On Feb 02, 2016
Pretty smart guys, they think like igbo boys.
"Use ya brain"
Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by toprealman: 9:43am On Feb 02, 2016
Agunnewi:
Oops!!!! I personally know 2 of this guys, they reside in Milton Keynes, and drives around in a Bentley GT coupe.

And to think 2 of this scam artist are nairalanders makes it all the more depressing. Smdh.
Name and shame, unless you are their disgruntled group member.
In here we have rapist, hitmen, kidnappers, pro- scam artists, musicians ( airforce2- em head go don swell by now...lol), potential Dasukis, Political leaders ( Me et al), footballers, fornicators, peverts, runs girls, gigolos, professionals etc.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics by toprealman: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2016
Agunnewi:
Oops!!!! I personally know 2 of this guys, they reside in Milton Keynes, and drives around in a Bentley GT coupe.

And to think 2 of this scam artist are nairalanders makes it all the more depressing. Smdh.
Name and shame, unless you are their disgruntled group member.
In here we have rapist, hitmen, kidnappers,ritualists, pro- scam artists, musicians ( airforce2- em head go down swell by now...lol), potential Dasukis, Political leaders ( Me et al), footballers, fornicators, peverts, runs girls, gigolos, professionals etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo / Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence / Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.