Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,479 members, 7,781,401 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:52 PM

How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them (31072 Views)

My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? / As A Man Or Woman,how Many Kids Do You Intend To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
bayocanny:
Hmm I think we are perfect?
Sure! we perfect. This is my crew!
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by bigcil2(m): 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
chocolateme:
Some of the ladies and gentlemen here especially the guys must be having a cool imagination of what their future kids will look like. I observed that guys seems to be so in love with having babies even though they are not the ones that carries the pregnacy.
So how many do you wish to have with your spouse and what names do you intend for them? Don't name them Indomie though.
Chocolateme will have four by God's grace..
Names:
Chimamanda
Love Jnr
Hubby names the other 2.
What's yours?
Bigcil wants minimum of 2 Kids (5years spacing) or max of 3 Kids 4years spacing.
Eiffel (boy/girl)
If born in June (girl) or August (Boy)
Noah (Boy) Kimberley (Girl)
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by driand(m): 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
menabae:
tanks ... I will pass undecided ,btw u can give him ur sista
I would av but all of dem don marry tongue
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by driand(m): 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
menabae:
mr match making,did I tell u I want a NL hubby?pls dnt let my sweery see this
the NLer u see is better than the non-NLer u don't know wink
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by driand(m): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Akerry:
wow! i love prolific beings......please bring her to my house
no spoon feeding here bro, go 4 it urself tongue
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by menabae(f): 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
driand:
the NLer u see is better than the non-NLer u don't know wink
nah I dnt deal with imaginary peeps..and for the records I'm newly married.. Waiting for my babies
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by menabae(f): 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
pbs4real:
so u are onome?tongue
undecided
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by menabae(f): 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
gozzlin:

Shuooo! Oh, you've forgotten so soon?
Aiit, refreshing your memory is in order. Remember you said you want 3 pikin; 2 boys and a girl. I said I want same, so let's make it happen. wink
until u reveal ursef to me...
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by pbs4real(m): 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Akerry(m): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
driand:
no spoon feeding here bro, go 4 it urself tongue
help your guy na#
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Akerry(m): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
menabae:
i am currently revealing myself through driand
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by menabae(f): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
Akerry:
i am currently revealing myself through driand
heheheheh wats happening here?I quoted gozzlin not u oo or are u the same?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Akerry(m): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
menabae:
heheheheh wats happening here?I quoted gozzlin not u oo or are u the same?
driand please explain to her......lol
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by gozzlin: 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
menabae:

Okay, let me ease the suspense. I was once your neighbour. Used to crush on you real bad.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by menabae(f): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
gozzlin:

Okay, let me ease the suspense. I was once your neighbour. Used to crush on you real bad.
hMmm ,tell me ur other moniker... Cos I still can't recollect this one u are using
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by HaneefahRN(f): 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
3 or 4 in sha Allah. Names, dnt knw all bt I'll love to name one of my kids (girl), Hadeevah.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Funkybabee(f): 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
dacovajnr:
Baby Mama grin

lolzzzzz hahaha weting I do for u nah

never never I rebuked it in Jesus name amen
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by gozzlin: 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
menabae:
hMmm ,tell me ur other moniker... Cos I still can't recollect this one u are using

Sweerie, this moniker here is all I got.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
ladyF:
lol you don't need an email.
[size=15pt]hi[/size]
Smile & hi to you! how're you!
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ladyF(f): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
Blyzz:
Smile & hi to you! how're you!
Doing well, thanks smiley

How's your end?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
ladyF:
Doing well, thanks smiley
How's your end?
it went well, but so stressful. and you?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ladyF(f): 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Blyzz:
it went well, but so stressful. and you?
Great here... smiley
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
ladyF:
Great here... smiley
good to hear that. so tell me abt u, are u married?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ladyF(f): 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
Blyzz:
good to hear that. so tell me abt u, are u married?
Not yet.

How is wife and kids?

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
ladyF:

Not yet.

How is wife and kids?
Lil, why attack me with that question. how're you so sure am married?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by chocolateme(f): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
ladyF:

Not yet.

How is wife and kids?
did he tell u he was married LadyF? U ask about wife and kids.... Hahahahaha
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ladyF(f): 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
chocolateme:
did he tell u he was married LadyF? U ask about wife and kids.... Hahahahaha
lol I just say make I guess. grin
Blyzz:
Lil, why attack me with that question. how're you so sure am married?
hehehe no vex, I just say make i ask how Madam and the rest are doing... grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by menabae(f): 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
gozzlin:

ok oo bye then
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by menabae(f): 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
gozzlin:

ok oo bye then
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by chocolateme(f): 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
ladyF:

lol u still on it.... Badt gurl.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ladyF(f): 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
chocolateme:
lol u still on it.... Badt gurl.
lol I feel I may have guessed right...I love kids uno... grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
ladyF:

Lil, you kept me waiting and ur gestures were wrong. I ain't married non marry! single mode for now. so how's life with u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse / She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. / Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 122 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.