Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,890 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics (48728 Views)

Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu / Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React / Linda Ikeji Calls A Girl A Bi*ch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dare Alawode, pictured below with Laura Ikeji, showed up outside Linda Ikeji's Banana Island home last week to take pictures. Her younger sister Laura saw him, called security on his a** and a very disappointed Dare took to IG to vent his anger.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/linda-ikejis-sister-laura-calls.html

2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
more

1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by benedictnsi(m): 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
You came to our family house to take pictures....... Dat was why I had to call security on your ass.... Because it is not safe

As in eeeh, which kind childish behaviour be this

Wetin d girl d try form sef Anyway, I blame D guy weh use I'm leg waka go there to take pictures grin ... You get luck say dem no release security dogs on you grin Na gear-5 u for use jump fence grin

My brother, next time, just squeeze out some notes from your pocket and visit Elegushi cheesy or even a public Amusement park grin

Just see d kinda insult you use your legs waka go buy undecided

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
. undecidedSmh for both of em..

Firstly, if na Linda, I for say ok! Laura calling the mansion Family house?, did she join Linda to build it?.

Secondly, the boy is jobless. lipsrsealed.

Wetin carry him leg go dat tourist Centre sad

153 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by kingofchess(m): 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
what is she feeling like

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Wizzykinging(m): 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ebayray:
. undecidedSmh for both of em..

Firstly, if na Linda, I for say ok! Laura calling the mansion Family house?, did she join Linda to build it?.

Secondly, the boy is jobless. lipsrsealed.

Wetin carry him leg go dat tourist Centre sad

I Taya ooo

Ojukokoro will finish some people

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
Wizzykinging:

I Taya ooo
Ojukokoro will finish some people

Lol, na really ojukokoro..

6 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by nairagossip1: 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
hehehe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by LesbianBoy(m): 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
Op who is she? The name doesn't ring a bell

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Glo4issy(f): 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
mtchewwww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Houseofglam7(f): 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
This Laura ugly o!
Bleaching cream sef no help her!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by jaylister(m): 12:11am On Feb 02, 2016
The world is wicked, Woman Buried for 8 Months, Survived

http://www.hygist.com/2016/01/shocking-tanzania-lady-buried-for-8.html
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 02, 2016
How old is he?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by CaroLyner(f): 12:47am On Feb 02, 2016
you went all the way to the house just to snap pictures.
next time stay in your lane.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by theshaderoom: 1:26am On Feb 02, 2016
Lol.. she is tired of people taking pics? Make she no tire o! When she was uploading pics of the house inside and out and practically giving people the address she was not tired.

That mansion is now a tourist center so make she leave that shii

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by pretydiva(f): 5:52am On Feb 02, 2016
D guy deserve d embarrassment. If 2 say he snap 4 front of him papa house,laura wouldn't ve called d security on him.

Buh dis laura own sef don dey get out of hand gan with her wide nose like canoe

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 02, 2016
Houseofglam7:
This Laura ugly o!
Bleaching cream sef no help her!
She never bleached. Accept that she is yellow and ugly. LoL

12 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 02, 2016
Laura wants to get famous by fire and i think she is on her way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:11am On Feb 02, 2016
sitting down watching

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Ujunkem(f): 7:36am On Feb 02, 2016
Hehehe grin i tire for some people

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Burger01(m): 8:00am On Feb 02, 2016
All these publicity stunts. Why not shoot him on sight for goodness sake

Mtcheew! angry

14 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by BrownCookie(f): 8:00am On Feb 02, 2016
I really don't like this Laura girl.

5 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by AdemolaA2: 8:01am On Feb 02, 2016
That's what you get when you fail to stay on your lane. Pictures to post on instagram and FB hun ? Smh for this dude !!!

6 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by coldsummer: 8:01am On Feb 02, 2016
Silly girl.

She won't get married again abi she's waitingvfir her sister.
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by johnshagb(m): 8:01am On Feb 02, 2016
Linda I know, Laura mbanu.

Is she a celebrity too now or what? In naija you get funny tags and sh*t

*Wizkid ex girlfriend's husband picture
*Tonto dike housemaid matriculation
*Peter okoye's dog steps out in style

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by richardjemedafe1(m): 8:02am On Feb 02, 2016
E no concine me..

Thaz their biz+++

BUT TO B SERIOUS THERE IS NTHIN WRONG IN WHAT SHE DID...WE ARE IN A TERIBLE WORLD WERE NO 0#€ SHOULD B TRUSTED WE ALL HAVE TO BE SECURITY ALARTED @ALL TIME...

HIT *LIKE# IF You THINK THE SAME WAY WITH ME...

HIT >SHARE< IF U DNT

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by alphaStoner(m): 8:02am On Feb 02, 2016
Why is this a news ?

She is just being silly, I wonder why she's feeling unsafe like she's the owner of the house or even the estate, she can't tell me she hasn't taken pictures in front of somewhere that isn't her house. Her house isn't white house but people still snap in front of there. I dunno her so I'd not curse

5 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by nellyrite: 8:02am On Feb 02, 2016
the guy too funny abeg
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by ernie1234(m): 8:03am On Feb 02, 2016
Laura Na wah for you oh........... Had it been you were the owner of the house........ No comment

5 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 02, 2016
If no be for your sister blog,na only your family for know you sef.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teebillz Tests Negative To Cocaine And Every Other Hard Drugs - Freeze / Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result / Kate Henshaw Looks Gorgeous In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.