Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics (48737 Views)

Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu / Laura Ikeji Calls Her Husband 'Baby Daddy'. Fans React / Linda Ikeji Calls A Girl A Bi*ch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by sketcherJ(m): 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
Houseofglam7:
This Laura ugly o!
Bleaching cream sef no help her!
how can u say that pretty lady up there is ugly, dear, I know u aren't blind...don't let bad emotions cloud up your eyesight.. BTW.. Are you beautiful? angry grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by herboshedhe(f): 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
OK

Do check out my signature please
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by macaranta(m): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
Okay their business.
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Ejytex(m): 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ebayray:
. undecidedSmh for both of em..

Firstly, if na Linda, I for say ok! Laura calling the mansion Family house?, did she join Linda to build it?.

Secondly, the boy is jobless. lipsrsealed.

Wetin carry him leg go dat tourist Centre sad
He wanna show him babe saaaay na one of him daddy stuff.Lol
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Ezelinks(f): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
holyFRED:
If no be for your sister blog,na only your family for know you sef.
if she No dey gave her sister headache for their .lolz very ugly thing.
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by teebabykay: 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
i all this celeb looking for attention,abeg make laura too go work hard like her sista Linda no be her pixs we go chop naw.
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ejytex:
He wanna show him babe saaaay na one of him daddy stuff.Lol

Lol, and the foolish babe will believe the lie and be boasting upandan the place.

cheesy grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by theshaderoom: 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
richardjemedafe1:
E no concine me..

Thaz their biz+++

BUT TO B SERIOUS THERE IS NTHIN WRONG IN WHAT SHE DID...WE ARE IN A TERIBLE WORLD WERE NO 0#€ SHOULD B TRUSTED WE ALL HAVE TO BE SECURITY ALARTED @ALL TIME...

HIT *LIKE# IF You THINK THE SAME WAY WITH ME...

HIT >SHARE< IF U DNT

I see something wrong because it's the Laura that took pictures of every inch of that house and plastered it on her instagram page. She is still doing it till today just stroll go her instagram page. Is Mike adenuga not living in banana island? Do u know how his house looks?

But loud mouth Laura cast the house pass the owner, Linda.

She should just calm jare and let the people that made her sisters blog successful tap from the blessing since they think that is how God will pick their call
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by theshaderoom: 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
sketcherJ:
how can u say that pretty lady up there is ugly, dear, I know u aren't blind...don't let bad emotions cloud up your eyesight.. BTW.. Are you beautiful? angry grin

See when is calling someone blind! Are u being sarcastic? Do u have jaundice? Or u actually see that girl as fine!

Hmm nah wah o!
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nigerians can famz anything. End of story. We need to get our heads right and stop thinking of money all the time.
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by medexico(m): 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
Houseofglam7:
This Laura ugly o!
Bleaching cream sef no help her!

As in!!
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
"Mothers of generations unborn" fighting over used wigs and used dresses on Instagram.com. I might have to clone babies cos ya'll vessels are a gallimufry of confusion.
* to the crux of the matter; boy is jobless,laura is paranoid.
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by eaglechild: 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
If these people start a reality show like the Kardashians they will rake in some cool cash.
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
soniawarmate:
[s]Haters stop beefing in this days of robbery every where and killings and kidnapping no stranger could be trusted.[/s] And if you were in her shoes you will do worse [s]so stop saying crap. That guy is a suspect why will he of all the studios in Lagos go to some one's house to take pics that's if truely it was just to take pics or he is a spy sent to check out the house. He made stupid move and if it was me I will get him arrested and interrogated. Because I can't be inside water a let soap enter my eye biko.....my friend and her unborn baby was killed by robbers so I don't joke with stupid strangers like that.[/s]
Make I just close my eyes like say I no see his yah trash.

You dey think like Nigerian wey you be.
The bolded sound....
Guy you can do better than this.
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Cynthyworld(f): 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
he or she wu tinks they stand shuld take heel less dey fall
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by gemale(m): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
dt babe na correct gboro mi deleru. linda wey get house no talk,u wey no get house go call security. person snap ur sister house,u call security 4 am. na 2 dey ride on her sister fame she sabi. make she go build her own crib joor.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by katerine7(f): 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
richardjemedafe1:
E no concine me..

Thaz their biz+++

BUT TO B SERIOUS THERE IS NTHIN WRONG IN WHAT SHE DID...WE ARE IN A TERIBLE WORLD WERE NO 0#€ SHOULD B TRUSTED WE ALL HAVE TO BE SECURITY ALARTED @ALL TIME...

HIT *LIKE# IF You THINK THE SAME WAY WITH ME...

HIT >SHARE< IF U DNT
I am not trying to defend the guy but the first thing she should have done was to tell d guy not to take any pics after that she is free to call security(man and dogs)
Na d guy sha get time to go dey snap house, to be jobless is bad
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Chicagoesontop: 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Dare Alawode, pictured below with Laura Ikeji, showed up outside Linda Ikeji's Banana Island home last week to take pictures. Her younger sister Laura saw him, called security on his a** and a very disappointed Dare took to IG to vent his anger.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/linda-ikejis-sister-laura-calls.html

This Laura Ikeji Has A Troublesome Look Written All Over Her !! She Really A Troublesome Type !! Mtcheeww embarassed
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by donem: 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
jaylister:
The world is wicked, Woman Buried for 8 Months, Survived

http://www.hygist.com/2016/01/shocking-tanzania-lady-buried-for-8.html
All this one for traffic? I'll have easily clicked that link if you begged for click, rather than coming with this.
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by dalawode4(m): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
Am speechless right now some one told me he saw me here I didn't believe please am happy u guys took it here but she apologized already abeg make Una leave the matter and those that said we didn't have work is not like we just decide to drive to banana for just picture who would?... Bug any way #freelaura oo.
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by dalawode4(m): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
dumo1:
That guy is a jobless fool and a disgrace period. what will make me leave my own house and go to one proud buffoons house to be taking ordinary pictures. see how one ugly akata igbo girl is treating him like the low life he is.

Dignity is bliss. Learn to stay in ur own lane and others will respect you.

Bleep thank you
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Enahi(f): 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ugly Laura be feeling fly nonsense and some mumu will come here and tell me igbo girls are the most beautiful in Nigeria. Linda her sister fine pass her by far but this Laura is ugly and masculine with her bowlegs, e remain small for her to turn to man.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Ejytex(m): 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ebayray:

Lol, and the foolish babe will believe the lie and be boasting upandan the place.

cheesy grin
Na wetin una want nau.fake guys
Re: Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics by Ejytex(m): 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ebayray:

cheesy grin
Na wetin una want nau.fake guys.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) / Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial / Kate Henshaw Looks Gorgeous In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.