Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup (1638 Views)

Brazil Vs Spain - Confederations Cup Final (3 - 0) On 30th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by Sagamite(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2009
Howard (USA)

Gaxa (SA) Lucio (BRA) DeMerit (USA) Capdevila (SPA)

Gilberto (BRA) Bradley (USA)

Xavi (SPA) Pienaar (SA)

Rossi (ITA)

Fabiano (BRA)
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by ow11(m): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2009
Sagamite:

Howard (USA)

Gaxa (SA) Lucio (BRA) DeMerit (USA) Capdevila (ESP)

Bradley (USA)

Xavi (ESP)

Kaka(BRA) Pienaar (SA)

Donovan(USA)

Fabiano (BRA)
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by DrKitaun(m): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2009
somebody is high on paraga grin

where is KAKA on that list of SAGAMITE 'S ? shocked shocked
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by Sagamite(m): 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

somebody is high on paraga grin

where is KAKA on that list of SAGAMITE 'S ? shocked shocked

Abeg, the man no do much except in the Egypt game. You wan make I put am just because na big name?  grin

Donovan get better chance to enter my list than Kaka.
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by DrKitaun(m): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2009
@Sagamite

if it were to be anoda I WOULD HAVE CYBER-TONKED THE PERSON BY NOW angry

The best player on earth on the basis of the CONFED CUP is KAKA . . .

he was phenomenal . . .

how many matches did ZIZOU play well in at the '98 mundial to win the world cup and MVP ?

DIDNT HE EVEN COP A RED CARD ?

Bros . . make I no vex for u o embarassed
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by Sagamite(m): 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2009
@ Kitaun

Look at this man, Kaka did nothing abeg, he was marked out. No goals, no passes. grin

Only 2 goals credited to him and one was a penalty. I can't recall any critical passes he made (even the poor Pirlo did better in this department). undecided

Xavi and Pienaar were just distributing like no man's business, albeit Pienaar to Katsina United standard strikers.

Rossi was explosive, so no room for Kaka.
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by DrKitaun(m): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2009
just admit; u watched the games on a black and white TV tongue grin
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by Sagamite(m): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

just admit; u watched the games on a black and white TV tongue grin

Look at this man, I was on the tree branch by the wall outside the stadium. I saw everything live! grin
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by biina: 1:10am On Jul 01, 2009
Howard (USA)

Gaxa (SA)                Lucio (BRA)                       Booth(SA)             Bocanegra (USA

De Rossi (ITA)                  Felipe Melo (BRA)

Aboutrika(EGY)                     Kaka(BRA)                        Donnovan (USA)

Fabiano (BRA)
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by dayokanu(m): 2:40am On Jul 01, 2009
How can anyone leave Kaka out? when he won player of the tournament??

I even thought it was a mistake I didnt know the poster really meant it
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 01, 2009
I'm also shocked at Sagamite's list. Kaka was phenomenal in this tournament. He carried the Brazilian team like Zidane did for France in 2006. In fact, so impressive was he in this tournament, that I'm beginning to think he will give Messi a run for his money in the 2009 WPOY award. He was obviously outstanding.

Xavi and Pienaar were just distributing like no man's business, albeit Pienaar to Katsina United standard strikers.
This is very funny.  grin
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by khanye(m): 11:05am On Jul 01, 2009
Howard (USA)

Maicon (BRA) Lucio (BRA) Oguchi (USA) Andre Santos (BRA)

Felipe Melo (BRA)

Aboutrika(EGY) Xavi (ESP) Tshabalala (RSA)

Fabiano (BRA) Kaka (BRA)
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by Emperoh(m): 11:53am On Jul 01, 2009
khanye:

Howard (USA)

Maicon (BRA) Lucio (BRA) Oguchi (USA) Andre Santos (BRA)

Felipe Melo (BRA)

Aboutrika(EGY) Xavi (ESP) Tshabalala (RSA)

Fabiano (BRA) Kaka (BRA)

For what? For shaking dreadlocks on the pitch?
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by khanye(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2009
For what? For shaking dreadlocks on the pitch?

The guy is good!
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by Emperoh(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2009
Howard

Maicon                                      Lucio                                   Onyewu                                   Andre Santo

Felipe Melo

Kaka                                                    Xavi

David Silva                                                                                    Steven Pienaar

Louis Fabiano
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by Emperoh(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2009
khanye:

The guy is good!

Yea he is but i wasn't impressed with him in the tournament
Running around like a headless chicken with ruffled hairs grin
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by Sagamite(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2009
dayokanu:

How can anyone leave Kaka out? when he won player of the tournament??

I even thought it was a mistake I didnt know the poster really meant it

Abegi, when he was named MVP, I almost fell off my chair but luckily the British commentors restored my sanity because they also commented that they could not see the play that led to that decision. grin

Apart from the beautiful goal against Egypt, I really can not remember anything else. He tried alot of things with good concept but failed in the implementation. I can't even remember keepers saving his shots. undecided
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by DrKitaun(m): 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2009
@Dayokanu

Sagamite has just started practising stand-up comedy, explains why he is tryna act funny grin grin

KAKA DE FENOMENO ! wink
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by RuuDie(m): 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2009
01. Howard [USA]
02. Masilela [RSA]
03. Demerit [USA]
04. Lucio [BRA]
05. D. Alves [BRA]
06. Xavi [ESP]
07. Bradley [USA]
08. Donovan [USA]
09. Shawky [EGY]
10. Villa [ESP]
11. Altidore [USA]
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by DrKitaun(m): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2009
et tu Ruudie ? shocked
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by RuuDie(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

et tu Ruudie ? shocked

wetin happen
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by DrKitaun(m): 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2009
RuuDie:

wetin happen

wey Kaka for ur list ?
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by RuuDie(m): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

wey Kaka for ur list ?

Na only Kaka play football 4 Confed Cup
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by Sagamite(m): 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2009
RuuDie:

Na only Kaka play football 4 Confed Cup

RuuDie, you are a real soccer analyst jo. No mind Kitaun. tongue grin grin grin
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by BinghiNya(m): 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2009
Howard

Gaxa Oguchi Lucio Maicon

Pienaar Melo Donovan

Kaka Luis Fabiano Dempsey
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by Sagamite(m): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2009
BinghiNya:

Howard

Gaxa Oguchi Lucio Maicon

Pienaar Melo Donovan

Kaka Luis Fabiano Dempsey

Oops! Maicon is a RB, not LB.
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by DrKitaun(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2009
Sagamite and RUUDIE . . .

birds of the same feather tongue

una no well at all !
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by RuuDie(m): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2009
if na only me. . . . . US players go populate the top-20 mvp's in the Confedi cup!
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by DrKitaun(m): 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2009
US go populate am cos they found their mojo late into the competition ?

where were they to thwart KAKA from scoring 3 goals and having 7 assists ? undecided

KAKA is the bst player in the world right now ! FILE !!! cool
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2009
I go wt Kit. Kaka best in d world @ d moment
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by DrKitaun(m): 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2009
Jarus:

I go wt Kit. Kaka best in d world @ d moment

@Jarus

final answer ?

or u want to use ur 2 other life-lines ?

u still have ur 50-50 option left, and also the[b] Phone a friend option[/b]
Re: Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup by dayokanu(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2009
Kaka is the best

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eagles List For Botswana, Zambia Friendlies Out This Week! / How To Ensure You Profit From Football Trading. / What EPL Club Really Profited From Howard Webb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.