Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,456 members, 7,770,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:07 AM

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (531707 Views)

3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending / 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) / 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by patwhizkid(f): 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2009
Ouch!. . .am falling already.
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by enjeria(m): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2009
patwhizkid:

Ouch!. . .am falling already.

I feel u, cos I see ur kind of a whiz,

If we come together, we'll have bunch of Einsteins for kids,

Everyday for u will be clear like a breeze,

And everynight? , well you know how it is, wink

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Parole(m): 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2009
My Empress,

U are the perfect captain

for the ship called "My heart".

Control & be in command of it,

Steer it to safety.

Plz, do not let it capsize.

Thanks a zillion!!!
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by donsmoochi(m): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2009
Parole:

My Empress,

U are the perfect captain

for the ship called "My heart".

Control & be in command of it,

Steer it to safety.

Plz, do not let it capsize.

Thanks a zillion!!!

And break into 2, like the titanic
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by iice(f): 2:09am On Jul 04, 2009
donsmoochi:

And break into 2, like the titanic

cheesy
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 04, 2009
U've cracked d shell dat holds my pride,

I want to make u mine,

Every1 gazes @ ur beauty, but i've seen the beauty inside,

I'll give the world 2 hav u by my side.
These. . . . are the words of a stalking dork
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 04, 2009
, before, baby , after my baby
pls don't laugh just love
cos I've 3 commercial barrows
back in the village I'm a renowned palm wine tapper
now I'm in the city repairing typewriters
cheesy
I'll beat u only when you've wronged me
chech inside of ur heart if ther'is no chance, then offload some for me
ehee !! Now come make me the Peter Pan of ur life. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 04, 2009
Can't get dorkier than this
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 04, 2009
You better do
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 04, 2009
I spoke too soon, it just got dorkier
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by bluespice(f): 3:05am On Jul 04, 2009
*prays*
lord help these fellas to score ever in their lives
amen
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 04, 2009
Thanks to your prayer !
Nine girlfriend just called grin
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 04, 2009
Dork embarassed
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Liyola(m): 4:33am On Jul 04, 2009
Crazy sms
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by enjeria(m): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2009
My words got FL gators a little bit shook

Gimme her numba & dis stalking dork would open her like a book

They also got bluespice in the land of prayer

hoping to get scored by this dorky, romantic smooth operator, . .  cool    tongue
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by ausdy(m): 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2009
well for those who do not know ME HERE MY NAME IS OKUKUSEKU 1 OF OSAKA[lOKUKUSEKU 1 OF OSAKA]
SO WHO CAN TELL ME DA REASON WHY WE RE HERE?I'LL TELL YOU WAT TO TELL UR WOMAN
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by donsmoochi(m): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2009
ausdy:

well for those who do not know ME HERE MY NAME IS OKUKUSEKU 1 OF OSAKA[lOKUKUSEKU 1 OF OSAKA]
SO WHO CAN TELL ME DA REASON WHY WE RE HERE?I'LL TELL YOU WAT TO TELL UR WOMAN

undecided

guy carry ur village vibes comot! angry
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by benlegacy(m): 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2009
@poster
Guy u too much i dey feel u, tongue keep it rolling the gurl dey feel u abeg continue jooo shocked
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by benlegacy(m): 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2009
@ pat
Where is tommy shocked u've done with him huh na wa oooo gurl una too wicked
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by patwhizkid(f): 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2009
@ ben
. . .and whatz that suppose to mean?
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2009
enjeria:

My words got FL gators a little bit shook

Gimme her numba & dis stalking dork would open her like a book

They also got bluespice in the land of prayer

hoping to get scored by this dorky, romantic smooth operator, . . cool tongue
grin grin grin I no fit shout, you're allowed One wish sha grin grin Better use that wish on bluespice, dork tongue
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by chukz4real(m): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2009
patwhizkid:

@ ben
. . .and whatz that suppose to mean?

Na who dem come dey talk about again ooooooooooo?
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by patwhizkid(f): 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2009
@ chukz
werrin kwonsain u?
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Igwe9(m): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2009
@patwhizkid
I'll beat you 2morrow smiley
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by patwhizkid(f): 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2009
Hahaha sweets, even you?
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Igwe9(m): 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2009
patwhizkid:

Hahaha sweets, even you?
smiley smiley smiley until then cool
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by patwhizkid(f): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2009
Alright, am waiting.
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Igwe9(m): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2009
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
A pack of tissue paper will be of help to you too. cry cry cry cry smiley smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by patwhizkid(f): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2009
. . .and/or sanitary pad(s).
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Igwe9(m): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2009
cheesy Nope, sounds scary to me.
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by patwhizkid(f): 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2009
. . .tampons unkwanu?
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Igwe9(m): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2009
it's getting messy pat, I hate blood and don't wanna talk about that sad You win smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok / Dating Drills! Guys Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.