Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Female Office Assistant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Female Office Assistant (3250 Views)

Female Office Assistant Urgently Needed At Ikeja / Female Office Assistant Needed / Female Office Assistant Needed For Immediate Employment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Office Assistant by Nature129(m): 4:59am On Feb 02, 2016
Deslog Energy Services Ltd is a fast growing oil and gas company which offers a wide range of services including safety and other engineering trainings.

Due to expansion, we need the services of an office assistant in our Lagos office with the following qualities:

1. Must be smart and have team spirit

2. Must have good command of English Language

3. Must posses at least HND/BSC in any relevant field with 2:1/2:2

4. Must live within Ikeja and environs

5. Must be 27 years old or below

6. Must be female

7. Must have good knowledge of MS Office suite (esp. Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)

If you meet these requirements, forward your CV with title "Office Assistant"

PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER SENDING IN YOUR CV IF YOU FAIL TO MEET ANY OF THE REQUIREMENTS. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Female Office Assistant by Chickychic(f): 8:29am On Feb 02, 2016
Please I jst sent my cv but I have a question
1, when did you hear of this vacancy?
because I checked up on the company's site and found out that this application date is closed (27/1/16 is the deadline) and we are asked to summit a cover letter along side the cv but I sent my cv without a cover letter before viewing the site but my fear now is that we are not to sent application twice before each quarter of the year.am scare now and don't know what to do.
Please kindly response.
Re: Female Office Assistant by Nature129(m): 8:53am On Feb 02, 2016
Chickychic:
because I checked up on the company's site and found out that this application date is closed (27/1/16 is the deadline) and we are asked to summit a cover letter along side the cv but I sent my cv without a cover letter before viewing the site but my fear now is that we are not to sent application twice before each quarter of the year.am scare now and don't know what to do.
Please kindly response.
Re: Female Office Assistant by Chickychic(f): 8:58am On Feb 02, 2016
Alright.
Thanks am glad you replied.
I will be waiting.
Have a nice day.
Re: Female Office Assistant by esecremz(f): 9:01am On Feb 02, 2016
I noticed the same thing after i have sent my Cv. But the email address here and the one on the website is different. So am thinking that this might just be an inhouse recruitment. Plus i think @nature129 's name is ifeanyi,
Chickychic:
Please kindly response.
Chickychic:
Please kindly response.
and his name is listed on the site as one of those to call in the lagos branch. So if he would have specified if he wanted us to send a cover letter.

1 Like

Re: Female Office Assistant by Chickychic(f): 9:07am On Feb 02, 2016
Woaw then i think we are on the right track.please let's keep in touch.
information is power you know.
Re: Female Office Assistant by appyola(f): 10:35am On Feb 02, 2016
Please have forwarded my cover letter and resume. Kindly consider me.Thanks
Re: Female Office Assistant by Nlevel(m): 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nature129:
Deslog Energy Services Ltd is a fast growing oil and gas company which offers a wide range of services including safety and other engineering trainings.

Due to expansion, we need the services of an office assistant in our Lagos office with the following qualities:

1. Must be smart and have team spirit

2. Must have good command of English Language

3. Must posses at least HND/BSC in any relevant field with 2:1/2:2

4. Must live within Ikeja and environs

5. Must be 27 years old or below

6. Must be female

7. Must have good knowledge of MS Office suite (esp. Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)

If you meet these requirements, forward your CV with title "Office Assistant" to branchadmin@deslogenergy.com

PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER SENDING IN YOUR CV IF YOU FAIL TO MEET ANY OF THE REQUIREMENTS. Thanks

please a friend of mine met all requirements except that she is an agric graduate but with office assistance experience.I already sent her CV.
Re: Female Office Assistant by Temmytorpe2012(f): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Good day everyone,
Concerning the position as an office assistant, have tried severally to send my cv thru the email address but honestly its not been delivered. Pls nature129 can you help.
Re: Female Office Assistant by Chickychic(f): 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
Please nature129,
Hope we are still in the job search request because I have not heard any news from you again.
Re: Female Office Assistant by Sanjayd1(f): 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
Got an invite for interview on Tuesday. Who's with me?
Re: Female Office Assistant by Chickychic(f): 9:23am On Feb 08, 2016
WOW you are lucky my dear. i hope to hear from them
Sanjayd1:
Re: Female Office Assistant by Sanjayd1(f): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2016
Chickychic:
WOW you are lucky my dear. i hope to hear from them
Thanks
Re: Female Office Assistant by onyinye91(f): 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
Same here Sandra. Where are you going from
Sanjayd1:
Re: Female Office Assistant by Sanjayd1(f): 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
onyinye91:
From Okota but I called to reschedule. I hope they get back to me.
Re: Female Office Assistant by Sanjayd1(f): 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
onyinye91:
From Okota but I called to reschedule. I hope they get back to me.
Re: Female Office Assistant by esecremz(f): 7:19am On Feb 09, 2016
I am to hear from them.

1 Like

Re: Female Office Assistant by uchelily: 10:05am On Feb 09, 2016
I got an invite from dem too fr Tuesday. , am going from a satellite town it's really far, don't tink I cn go for it
Re: Female Office Assistant by lovelyngeee(f): 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
Onyii,sanjayd,can we talk outside here?ngoziugoka@gmail.com.. Thankd
Re: Female Office Assistant by lovelyngeee(f): 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Onyii,sanjayd,can we talk outside here?ngoziugoka@gmail.com.. Thankd
uchelily:
I got an invite from dem too fr Tuesday. , am going from a satellite town it's really far, don't tink I cn go for it
Re: Female Office Assistant by onyinye91(f): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
Those of you that went for the interview. How was it.
Re: Female Office Assistant by Sanjayd1(f): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
onyinye91:
Those of you that went for the interview. How was it.
I called to reschedule but I'm yet to receive a message to that effect. Did you go for it?
Re: Female Office Assistant by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 18, 2016
please any update on this vacancy?

(1) (Reply)

Video Interview For Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Programme / Office-based Sales Representative Job Vacancy At Maersk Line / I Just Got My Nnpc Letter By Courier 30mins Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.