Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda (17664 Views)

Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit / Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) / Ubi Franklin Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary, Hails Lilian Esoro (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by booblacain(m): 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Everybody is a victim.

Buy fairly new M-Audio "MONITOR SPEAKERS", for multimedia and music production. Call or whatsapp 08173326868.
Buy fairly new M-Audio "MONITOR SPEAKERS", for multimedia and music production. Call or whatsapp 08173326868.

Click link for features and pictures.

www.nairaland.com/2907074/m-audio-av30-monitor-speakers-sale#42545250
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Houseofglam7(f): 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
Realhommie:
Good for yu.... If na only me be d guy wey dey available yu go old i no go spy yu self... Lol
Go jor tongue
Wicked man tongue
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Realhommie(m): 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Go jor tongue Wicked man tongue
Lolz.
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by pbs4real(m): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:
You are a woman beater
Good thing you marry a woman who has wide eyes and have seen the worldsmiley
As for me, I can't wait for your marriage to breakdownundecided

No be cursesad

sis why evils Nah ur sister em beat?undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by WebSurfer(m): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

My marriage is not going breakdown, I try to treat people especially those I like the way I want them to treat me cry
why the evil utterance , are you God to curse them a failed marriage?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

My marriage is not going breakdown, I try to treat people especially those I like the way I want them to treat me cry
sharap!! Anuofia di ka gi,y will u wish someone such evils.,(karma wud get back to u)is ur uncle that molested u that i blame.,dirty slowpoke..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
markkaycee:
sharap!! Anuofia di ka gi,y will u wish someone such evils.,(karma wud get back to u)is ur uncle that molested u that i blame.,dirty slowpoke..

Haa daretodiffer? Molested! Yeee no wonder

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
WebSurfer:
why the evil utterance , are you God to curse them a failed marriage?

She's got a severe case of low self-esteem and depression

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
missbronze:
Hmmmmn.

I don't know what he did to you.

I don't know your issues with him.

But, pls, don't wish him evil.

Esp, not on his marriage.

we already have a lot of broken homes, that we are not praying for me pls.

She's a sadist don't waste your time

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
markkaycee:
sharap!! Anuofia di ka gi,y will u wish someone such evils.,(karma wud get back to u) it is my uncle that molested me that i blame.,I am a dirty slowpoke..

I am not wishing anyone evil cool

You do not wish a good person evil angry
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

fvck outta here with that bulsh*t and learn to think before u spew thrash

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
markkaycee:
fvck outta here with that bulsh*t and learn to think before u spew thrash

Fvck yousmiley

May he reap what he sow

May his new wife abuse and frustrate his life

Oya bite mesmiley
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

Who made you a judge? Itk... Cursing people whose shoelaces you are not worthy of latching.... Dear don't let this low self-esteem ruin you..... You can't just go around opening your mouth like a shower head cursing people anyhow.... Your upbringing is really suspect....the manners you display either as daretodiffer or doveda are absolutely despicable.... Smirks of a two bit low lifer... Who's not seen the insides of an educational institution... Absolutely classless... Tasteless.... Not to be found in the group of honorable men.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:

Who made you a judge? Itk... Cursing people whose shoelaces you are not worthy of latching.... Dear don't let this low self-esteem ruin you..... You can't just go around opening your mouth like a shower head cursing people anyhow.... Your upbringing is really suspect....the manners you display either as daretodiffer or doveda are absolutely despicable.... Smirks of a two bit low lifer... Who's not seen the insides of an educational institution... Absolutely classless... Tasteless.... Not to be found in the group of honorable men.
daretodiffer:

Fvck yousmiley

May he reap what he sow

May his new wife abuse and frustrate his life

Oya bite mesmiley
i dont blame u tho..may what u wish for him be ur portion too.,am done with u!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:

She's got a severe case of low self-esteem and depression
yea,i think so too..
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:

This is too much
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
markkaycee:
i dont blame u tho..may what u wish for him be ur portion too.,am done with u!!

Amen provided I have abused or abuse an intimate partner and may you suffer worse fate if you have ever or if you abuse an intimate partnersmiley

Ode defending another ode

Birds of a feather!

Bite mesmiley
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Airforce1:
pinky Is fine

Is it true you were raped by your uncle?
Explains a lot.... I think it is true
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

Amen provided I have abused or abuse an intimate partner and may you suffer worse fate if you have ever or if you abuse an intimate partnersmiley

Birds of a feather!

Bite mesmiley
Shut up and at least show some dignity to the hijab on your head and stop cursing around here like a drunkard
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

Prophecy unto others what will also be your portion!
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:

And I do give a FVCKsmiley

Ain't that wonderful?smiley

I have got this for you baby boywink. I know you will love it kiss

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0 [/url]
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
angels09:

Prophecy unto others what will also be your portion!
mention me when you can tell the difference between a prophecy, a prayer, a wish etc kiss
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

And I do give a FVCKsmiley

Ain't that wonderful?smiley

I have got this for you baby boywink. I know you will love it kiss

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0 [/url]

HaneefahRN choose your company carefully.
daretodiffer:

I am going to wish him evil because he is an evil mansad. I am going to save my goodwill for people who truly deserves it.
I am sure Lillian knew what she was getting into before she screamed yes. Her husband is a monstertongue
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

Birds of a feather!

Bite mesmiley
u wont get any attention from me,i cant be trading words with a physiologically unstable patient like u,i suggest u move on with ur pathetic life..
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
markkaycee:
u wont get any attention from me,i cant be trading words with a physiologically unstable patient like u,i suggest u move on with ur pathetic life..

Awwh! You are crushing my heartsad

Are you just realising this?sad
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by mikron(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
InstAkpati123:
Ubi Franklin but you are not a footballer ooo why you dey reduce your age.

Reminds me of a Nigerian footballer that was celebrating his 23yrs birthday in Marseille, France while his twin brother in Lagos, Nigeria was celebrating his 40yrs birthday that same day.

TAIYE TAIWO NA JOKE OOO, INCASE YOU ARE READING THIS
twin sister not twin brother
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Airforce1(m): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
angels09:

Explains a lot.... I think it is true
explain what bro
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
missbronze:
Hmmmmn.

I don't know what he did to you.

I don't know your issues with him.

But, pls, don't wish him evil.

Esp, not on his marriage.

we already have a lot of broken homes, that we are not praying for me pls.

I am going to wish him evil because he is an evil mansad. I am going to save my goodwill for people who truly deserves it.

I am sure Lillian knew what she was getting into before she screamed yes. Her husband is a monstertongue
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

The hijab on your head is just a decoration
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:

The hijab on your head is just a decoration

Breaking news.......

Do you love me?
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

Breaking news.......

Do you love me?
The intellectual capacity you possess and your psychotic nature can't allow you comprehend the essence of love..... Or even enjoy the bliss of love in and out of marriage..... Truthfully any man who is so unfortunate to encounter you will surely regret that day he was born.... Sincerely you are an epitome of all to be despised in a woman..... HaneefahRN unlike you has the strength of character and the upbringing to be desired by any man....a woman of worth and inestimable value.... Who you will surely be a servant to in the near future! Yes a servant..... She's in Nigeria you claim to be in Scotland... Better a woman of peace with character than the daughter of Belial which you have become.....

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady / Uche Jombo Appointed As NOUN Goodwill Ambassador / Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.