Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda (17666 Views)

Ubi Franklin Celebrates Children’s Day With His Children In Matching Outfit / Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) / Ubi Franklin Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary, Hails Lilian Esoro (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:

The intellectual capacity you possess and your psychotic nature can't allow you comprehend the essence of love..... Or even enjoy the bliss of love in and out of marriage..... Truthfully any man who is so unfortunate to encounter you will surely regret that day he was born.... Sincerely you are an epitome of all to be despised in a woman..... HaneefahRN unlike you has the strength of character and the upbringing to be desired by any man....a woman of worth and inestimable value.... Who you will surely be a servant to in the near future! Yes a servant..... She's in Nigeria you claim to be in Scotland... Better a woman of peace with character than the daughter of Belial which you have become.....
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:

The intellectual capacity you possess and your psychotic nature can't allow you comprehend the essence of love..... Or even enjoy the bliss of love in and out of marriage..... Truthfully any man who is so unfortunate to encounter you will surely regret that day he was born.... Sincerely you are an epitome of all to be despised in a woman..... HaneefahRN unlike you has the strength of character and the upbringing to be desired by any man....a woman of worth and inestimable value.... Who you will surely be a servant to in the near future! Yes a servant..... She's in Nigeria you claim to be in Scotland... Better a woman of peace with character than the daughter of Belial which you have become.....

Are you crying again?

No man has regretted it yetsmiley

I wonder why?smiley

You haven't answered my questionsad

Do you love me?smiley
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
And to my wife and precious Gift, marriage has been good to me, marriage is what you make of it and I keep it going daily and Note it’s not always rosy and cozy but same way times in life that you laugh and cry and move on to another day all together it’s an Experience every man That’s ready should do it☺.
Appreciate you wifey @lilianesoroo God blessed you and Keep our Home Blessed forever, AMEN.

Touching... May God bless your home and give you the wisdom to build a successful home!..... To love and be loved is the greatest joy anyone can ask for! Keep soaring high.
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by HaneefahRN(f): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:

Hmmm, thanks for the compliments, but, sorry. No, I wnt be getting in d middle of this. U guys shld sort urselfs out.
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Hmmm, thanks for the compliments, but, sorry. No, I wnt be getting in d middle of this. U guys shld sort urselfs out.

Ouch!

Smartchoices, can you see your life outside?
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Just keep keeping on ......there's a great light ahead of you... Iwa lo nmu Omo je okigbe..... Obirin sowa nu oni ohun olori oko..... Iwalewa Omo eniyan.....

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by HaneefahRN(f): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:

Just keep keeping on ......there's a great light ahead of you... Iwa lo nmu Omo je okigbe..... Obirin sowa nu oni ohun olori oko..... Iwalewa Omo eniyan.....
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
SmartChoices:

Now I am crying cry

Why are you running away boo boo?sad
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by KanwuliaJara: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
So, this na EMMA NAIRA ex sugar SON? shocked
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
KanwuliaJara:
So, this na EMMA NAIRA ex sugar SON? shocked

Mama, yes ooo. and she don chop enough beatings from ubi.
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by KanwuliaJara: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
sexybaby22:

Mama, yes ooo. and she don chop enough beatings from ubi.

That "Stegomiah" fit beat porsin? grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by clovislouis(m): 2:05am On Feb 03, 2016
Houseofglam7:
He just clocked 30

He looks 65!
too bad smh
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by clovislouis(m): 2:06am On Feb 03, 2016
daretodiffer:
You are a woman beater

Good thing you marry a woman who has wide eyes and have seen the worldsmiley

As for me, I can't wait for your marriage to breakdownundecided

No be cursesad

woe seriously?
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 03, 2016
clovislouis:
woe seriously?

What is ‘woe'?
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 03, 2016
daretodiffer:

What is ‘woe'?
Born in grief, raised in hate.
Ackmed The Terrorist.
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by sheilak: 9:21am On Feb 03, 2016
boostdom:

Born in grief, raised in hate.

Ackmed The Terrorist killed my father and raped my sisters.
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda by clovislouis(m): 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
daretodiffer:

What is ‘woe'?
wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Curvy Photos Of Africa's Most Curvy Lady / Uche Jombo Appointed As NOUN Goodwill Ambassador / Christmas Family Photos Of Georgina Onuoha In Matching Outfits With Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.