Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2827329 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlissfulJeff(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
BlissfulJeff:
pls those that were invited by certification edge for interview,has any one received any success mail
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by brightgreat(m): 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
is its a financial institution,that can be used to get your real DOB as againat what you claim to have in the credentials

SisiNini:

Why will the recruiter request for Bank account and BVN details?!!!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
A very sound and qualified Locum pharmacist is needed at Gbagada to function in a pharmacist.

Minimum Requirenents...
B.Pham preferably from a Federal University
Minimum 1 year practice (Internship included)
Sales savvy
Social media savvy
Extremely competent in every sense of the word.

Send a detailed CV to SalvereLifestyl@gmail.com
Call 08153872443 for more info.

Deadline 19th April 2017.

I'll paste this on job boards tomorrow, so share with a friend.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ibrahimche(m): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
Thanks guys
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by slye(m): 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
Please who knows about them ?

You have been selected to interview with us at our office in Ikoyi for the role of Technology/Database Administrator (Tech Support).

Date: *****2017

Venue: 33B Cameron Road, off Alfred Rewane, Ikoyi Lagos

Time: *****pm

You will need to register to use our appointment scheduling system and once you pick your preferred time slot, you will receive a confirmation email from us.

(Note: Please kindly select a time slot only within the appointed time slots, which is from ********* click on the link bellow :

Please note that while you are signing up/registering on the appointment scheduling site,you can select any of the countries listed as 'Nigeria' is not listed in the drop-down menu.

For further enquiries, kindly send an email to hr@sankoreglobal.com.

We look forward to meet with you soon

Best Regards,

Sankore HR
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by teemama20(f): 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
Optimist4life:

P&C consult are time wasters (scam)
They are GNLD oooo. I once had an interview with them and I played along, dem think say I be fool. Rather than scamming me, I will scam them.
thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adetoks19(m): 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
slye:
Please who knows about them ?

You have been selected to interview with us at our office in Ikoyi for the role of Technology/Database Administrator (Tech Support).

Date: *****2017

Venue: 33B Cameron Road, off Alfred Rewane, Ikoyi Lagos

Time: *****pm

You will need to register to use our appointment scheduling system and once you pick your preferred time slot, you will receive a confirmation email from us.

(Note: Please kindly select a time slot only within the appointed time slots, which is from ********* click on the link bellow :

Please note that while you are signing up/registering on the appointment scheduling site,you can select any of the countries listed as 'Nigeria' is not listed in the drop-down menu.

For further enquiries, kindly send an email to hr@sankoreglobal.com.

We look forward to meet with you soon

Best Regards,

Sankore HR

Why don't you just Google the address and then the domain name of the email
That's what I do when I get mails like this.
So you don't end up in someone's pot grin

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by addictedwriter(m): 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
PG SERVICES
Sequel to your application on Jobspire, you are shortlisted for an interview with PG SERVICES on Thurs 13/4/17 by 9am at No.11, Adebowale str. Mende road, Maryland. REF:10020. Pls come along with the following documentations to the interview (Your Resume, and a passport photograph). Pls I couldn't get anything concrete on d the net about them, anybody familiar with the above address.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by SisiNini(f): 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
brightgreat:
is its a financial institution,that can be used to get your real DOB as againat what you claim to have in the credentials

What happens to cross-checking your birth certificate (or original WAEC certificate) with whatever document?! You amaze me... Don't be so WISE to drop your BVN details with anyone... Banks send constant reminders against such act...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by SoftWorking(f): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
addictedwriter:
PG SERVICES
Sequel to your application on Jobspire, you are shortlisted for an interview with PG SERVICES on Thurs 13/4/17 by 9am at No.11, Adebowale str. Mende road, Maryland. REF:10020. Pls come along with the following documentations to the interview (Your Resume, and a passport photograph). Pls I couldn't get anything concrete on d the net about them, anybody familiar with the above address.
Wen invite don dey get ref like dis na GNLD tins.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adetoks19(m): 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
SoftWorking:

Wen invite don dey get ref like dis na GNLD tins.

Its note than GNLD. Its got to do with "spare par s".. Meaning if u need to donate your pars compulsorily. If you know what I mean
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by HRDANEE: 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
A Laundryman is urgently needed in a Laundry located at Okpanam Road Asaba. Pay is 13,000-18,000 Applicants should be between 18-25years.
Interested, please call 09024496233.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BeautifulBrain(f): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
Done
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by gr8nes: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
Greetings N'landers, Please I need info on bovas resources ltd. Have interview for Highway and Traffic Engineering position... Anyone with such experience and what's the interview like.

Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adortem: 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
addictedwriter:
PG SERVICES
I heard a rumour that they are ritualists, they change organization name but same address,copy real work description, I have got same message invite in the past,there was a BC flying that the address is owned by ritualists, let us be very careful.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by DifferentCase(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
I know you are one of them, so, I wouldn't talk to you for distraction.
nenergy:

BVN same as account PIN? Are you sure?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Fortune212(m): 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
See these top 10 online businesses you can start now
No Skills and previous experience is needed, just your Laptop/Phone and internet connection
Facebook Cash
Making money with Youtube
Blogging
Affiliate Marketing
Information Marketing
Flipping of website for money
Web design and hosting
Sms short code
Discussion Forum
Membership sites etc

Call us today for more info on how to get started
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nenergy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
DifferentCase:
I know you are one of them, so, I wouldn't talk to you for distraction.
One of them who? I asked a question and you've already made a conclusion of who I am. Check my profile, posts and comments on nairaland and rethink your opinion of me. You are obviously not an Interventionist by Grace.

Read here and cure your ignorance.

http://www.thejobseekerscreed.com/2015/11/fidelity-bank-recruitment-causing.html

http://www.thejobseekerscreed.com/2015/12/fidelity-bank-recruitment-causing.html?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 13, 2017
teemama20:
Sequel to Your application! You have been selected for an interview at P&C Consult opp. Lifeforte Int'l Sch, Oshin road, bodija,Ibadan by 9am on 13/04/2017. Batch PC8. Is it real
you better don't waste your Tfare, they are time wasters. They will insult and curse you join if they notice you not intrested. An talking from experience
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by brightgreat(m): 6:10am On Apr 13, 2017
Please quote me right...I spefically stated if it's a financial institution that's running the recruitment and they request for such

SisiNini:

What happens to cross-checking your birth certificate (or original WAEC certificate) with whatever document?! You amaze me... Don't be so WISE to drop your BVN details with anyone... Banks send constant reminders against such act...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmaesty(f): 6:44am On Apr 13, 2017
Hi guys,

I'm in need of a secretary/admin intern for a part time volunteer role. Candidates should be young, computer literate and hard working.

If interested, please send me a Pm or send your cv to

Please note that the position is unpaid and for only a few days in a week. It would be great for those who need the experience to kick-start their career in administrative roles.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by candycrush(f): 10:24am On Apr 13, 2017
Emmaesty:
Hi guys,

I'm in need of a secretary/admin intern for a part time volunteer role. Candidates should be young, computer literate and hard working.

If interested, please send me a Pm or send your cv to bazuayeesther@yahoo.com

Please note that the position is unpaid and for only a few days in a week. It would be great
for those who need the experience to kick-start their career in administrative roles.

Location??
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by djeuneur: 10:32am On Apr 13, 2017
Emmaesty:
Hi guys,

If interested, please send me a Pm or send your cv to bazuayeesther@yahoo.com

Please note that the position is unpaid and for only a few days in a week. It would be great for those who need the experience to kick-start their career in administrative roles.

By young, you mean? (Age range). Location??
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BrilliantMind: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
Good day everyone,
Pls I need information about TUTORDOCTOR LAGOS . After passing their assessment. I was directed to go for security check with a company name Background Check International limited at Adekunle owobiyi close Ogba ,ikeja, lagos .

I was told the background check will cost 50k but becos of the company negotiation with them,they will collect 15k .
They want to employ me as contract staff for tutoring at lekki and at the same time I was told to go to the given address for background check which will cost me 15k.
Hope am not trying to enter one chance.

Pls is TUTORDOCTOR LAGOS REAL OR SCAM.
Thank you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmaesty(f): 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
djeuneur:

By young, you mean? (Age range). Location??
fresh from school. Location is Ikeja
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmaesty(f): 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
candycrush:

Location??
Ikeja

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by omobaby1(f): 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Pls if there is any job vacancy, pls just let me kw on microbioligy
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
omobaby1:
Pls if there is any job vacancy, pls just let me kw on microbioligy
ok Ma, send me your number so I will call you when they post any.
mtcheew....

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
BrilliantMind:
Good day everyone,
Pls I need information about TUTORDOCTOR LAGOS . After passing their assessment. I was directed to go for security check with a company name Background Check International limited at Adekunle owobiyi close Ogba ,ikeja, lagos .

I was told the background check will cost 50k but becos of the company negotiation with them,they will collect 15k .
They want to employ me as contract staff for tutoring at lekki and at the same time I was told to go to the given address for background check which will cost me 15k.

Thank you
...use your head

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mpyaw: 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by estatemix: 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
Job Title: Finance Manager
Reports To: Managing Director
Nationality: Nigerian

About The Firm
A foremost player in Marine/Oil and Gas Servicing with offices in Lagos and Port Harcourt need the services of a Finance Manager to be based in its Port Harcourt office with occasional travels to Lagos. Salaries attached to this role compares favourably with the industry standard.
Job Description
• Auditing financial information
• Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
• Analysing and evaluation of monthly accounts, reviewing actual performance against budget, identifying trends and highlighting variances, providing accurate management information to the Managing Director.
• Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
• Financial forecasting and risk analysis
• Dealing with insolvency cases
• Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients/suppliers and associated organisations
• Detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting);
• Effective management of subordinate personnel in terms of performance assessment, skills development, career path planning, managing workloads and deadlines
• Preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts;
• Preparing financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting;
• Advising on tax and treasury issues;
• Reviewing General Ledger entries to ensure completeness and accuracy of Business financials
• Reviewing account reconciliations in line with the Corporate criteria for quality and driving quick resolution of any identified defects or failures
• Support internal and external financial and tax audit and examination processes, including assisting with the preparation of audited financial statements, footnotes and supplemental information
• Primary contact for the Businesses, responding timely and accurately to queries/clarifications raised
Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Finance, or other Business related field and 7-10 years progressive accounting or finance experience
• Professional accounting qualification (e.g. CA, CPA, ACCA, ACA)
• Experience of Managing Processes, Financial Reporting, Analysing Information, Developing Budgets
• Computer literate in Word, Excel, Office Outlook, and Financial Software

Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:

• Understanding and knowledge of an active commitment to promoting equal opportunities
• Knowledge of Nigerian tax law and other related statutory laws.
• Understanding and knowledge of the requirement for confidentiality
• Reporting Skills, Attention to Details, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills.
• Communicate sensitively and effectively both verbally and in writing with a wide range of people
• Demonstrate respect, openness and genuineness in developing working relationships with others and contribute to positive working relationships in a team
• Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills.
• Excellent coaching and relationship building skills.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Sound IT knowledge in the use of MS Suite especially MS Excel.
• Working knowledge in an accounting package-
• Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions.
• Work without direct supervision
• Ability to undertake occasional travel
• To be able to work flexibly including some evenings and weekends when required.

Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and application letter in one document to recruiterforjobs2015@gmail.com. Closing date is April 21, 2017. We will revert to only shortlisted candidates.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by SoftWorking(f): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
BrilliantMind:
Good day everyone,

Thank you
Tell them you cannot afford the 15k as it is now. That since you will be working for them then they can deduct it from your first salary.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.