Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2825940 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (889) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Xmen149(m): 11:56pm On May 21, 2017
debbie:
f you have someone that has worked before in the following companies, I am currently in need of their profile sent to resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com
They are
1. PROVIDER LIR
2. Netcom Africa Limited
3. Galaxy Backbone Plc
4. Smile Communications Ltd
5. MTN Nigeria
6. SWIFT NETWORKS LIMITED
7. MainOne Cable Company
8. IPNX
9. VDT Communications Limited
10. Suburban Telecom
11. Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited
12. SPECTRANET LIMITED
13. NGCOM
14. Wireless Broadband Internet service
15. Spectranet
16. Swift Network Limited (NG)
17. Mobitel Nigeria Limited
18. EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria
19. Globacom Limited
20. Ntel

@ debbie can you elaborate on this?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emaimo: 3:34am On May 22, 2017
Chevinsmedia:
@ Emaimo and NK
Do you think the glo process is still on?
I mean after the interview on 13th
because, since I didn't hear from them, I presumed they may have called the people they need.

My brother some did their first interview yesterday being Sunday. No one knows what Glo is looking for!

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nkc22: 4:57am On May 22, 2017
Chevinsmedia:
ok, tnx bro.
seems the only guys invited for a second interview were those that had their first interview on 10th...

Exactly. Their second interview held on the 11th.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jokenuga(f): 7:36am On May 22, 2017
Good morning people, please I'm in need of someone who is mobile and route through Somolu to Jakande on week days. I'm not requesting for free transport, I just need a straight vehicle rather than hopping from one bus to another everyday. Please please,if you are in a position to help kindly reach me via jokenuga@gmail.com.God bless.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:00am On May 22, 2017
VACANCY
Job position: Front Desk Officer

Job brief
We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk officer to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.

Job Requirements
• 0-2 years experience
• A graduate in any discipline
• Female preferable. Not more than 25years
• Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
• Proficient in English (oral and written)
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
• Strong communication and people skills
• Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Problem-solving skills
• Customer service orientation

Responsibilities
• Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material
• Greet and welcome guests
• Answer questions and address complaints
• Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
• Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
• Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
• Check, sort and forward emails
• Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Keep updated records and files
• Monitor office expenses and costs
• Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)

Reporting line; Admin Manager

Interested applicants should send their application to info@dega.com.ng not later than June 2nd, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:01am On May 22, 2017
Vacancy

Our client is currently seeking innovative, passionate and solution driven professionals for the following positions:Job Reference: QCM J01
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Reporting to: CEO
Job Overview: Responsible for ensuring that all assets inspected meets the quality requirement as established by inspection officers at the organisation.

Key Responsibilities
• Ensure collected information is documented and delivered to the appropriate channels in a professional manner.
• Plan, coordinate, organize, manage and review internal quality audits of the Quality System to ensure compliance
• Develop formal tracking and response system follow-up on inspection Quality issues.
• Establish, measure, track part history of inspection personnel to evaluate performance and avoid repeat problems.
• Analyze inspection errors, investigate root cause and develop counter measures
• Manage and coordinate the entire quality control operations and ensuring an effective inventory quality system

Person Specification
• Educational Qualifications: First degree in any subject.
• Experience: Minimum of 10 years of which 6 years must have been spent in the automotive industry. In addition candidates must have spent at least 4 years in a management position.

Job Reference: FM J01
Job Title: Fleet Manager
Reporting to: COO
Job Overview: The Fleet Manager will be responsible for coordinating the movement of vehicles from the purchase point across multiple locations in Nigeria to its destination in a good, fast, secured way and within a lean budget.

Key Responsibilities
• Monitor inventory supplies, movement, safety and cleanliness; secure inventory through physical inventory.
• Identify vehicles to be mass-moved and communicate/ coordinate with drivers/ moving companies to achieve task.
• Manage the flow of vehicles off the lot efficiently, ensure keys and documentation are properly handled.
• Keep track of vehicles from purchase point across multiple locations in Nigeria to its destination and accurate inventory record keeping
• Regular auditing of inventory and regular reports on inventory.
Person Specification
• Educational Qualifications: First degree in subject.
• Experience: Minimum of 6 years work experience in fleet management/logistics with at least 3 years in a supervisory role.

Method of Application
• Interested qualified candidates should send their CVs to peopleexpert@gmail.com indicating the reference number. Applications without reference number will not be processed.
• Application deadline is Tuesday, May 23, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:02am On May 22, 2017
A leading Facility Management company located in Ikoyi, Lagos is currently seeking the following experienced staff

1) Technicians (electricians and plumbers) for immediate employment.
Candidates must have a minimum of OND academic qualification with hands on experience in the role.

2) Operations Supervisor for immediate employment
Candidates must have a minimum of HND academic qualification and a minimum of 2 years experience in a facility management company

Interested candidates should forward updated CVs to alexandernelsonjobs@elderadvisory.onmicrosoft.com using Maintenance Technician for the Technician application, or Operations Supervisor for the Operations Supervisor application as the subject of the mail.

Share with family and friends to help reduce the rate of unemployment.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Olubukola16(f): 8:05am On May 22, 2017
successcode:

The fact that your family man didnt complain doesnt mean all is well. I am sure you are one of the them. Why attacking me? Some one ask for info about slg and I gave my honest view based on my experience with them. The fact that millions are unemployed doesnt mean they are slaves. They have to appraise their options carefully. Honestly, slg cant pay 80k based on what I saw that day.

They might say you will be paid 80k when you bring 10m but that is not how bank do. Either you make sales or not bank pay your basic salary.

Thanks for your comment. I can categorically say to you that either you meet the target or not, SLG will pay you your full salary. I'm sure what they just need is for people to perform well, efforts will be well appreciated. Well, we're all entitled to our opinions and you've said yours as well as others but, SLG is a good place to work, take it or leave it!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:17am On May 22, 2017
The services of a professional driver with a valid driver's license and a LASDRI card is urgently needed. Remuneration is really attractive. Candidates residing within Ketu, Ogudu, Magodo, Ojota or Ikeja may be greatly considered.

Interested candidates should forward their CVs to hr@wecosysgroup.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:17am On May 22, 2017
ob Opening for Accountant and Internal Auditor

Requirements - Accountant:
1. Minimum of HND/Bsc in Accounting/Finance or any related field.
2. Membership of ICAN is a must.
3. Knowledge of accounting principles, IFRS, IAS is a must.
4. Advanced computer skills on Ms office applications and Microsoft Navision accounting software.
5. Minimum of 3 - 5 years core accounting experience in a large customer based environment preferably in an automobile, manufacturing outfit where POS is used as a means of payment.

Requirements - Internal Auditor:
1. Minimum of HND/Bsc in Accounting/Finance or any related field.
2. Membership of ICAN is a must.
3. Sound knowledge of accounting principles, IFRS, IAS is a must.
4. Advanced computer skills on Ms office applications and Microsoft Navision accounting software.
5. Minimum of 3 years internal audit experience in an automobile, audit, manufacturing or highly inventory driven environment.
6. High attention to details and excellent analytical skills

Qualified candidate should forward CV to sulaimon.saliu@germaine.ng using the job role as the subject.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:19am On May 22, 2017
We are currently recruiting the following roles for our client in the Telecoms sector.

1. I-SHOP Executives - Port-Harcourt

Responsibilities:

Handle sales transactions.

Prepare daily & monthly reports.

Maintain Inventory, prepare requisition for the store.

Respond toqieries, customers need and rendering before and after sales service.

Escalating issues that can't be resolved.

Build and maintain client relationships and internal communication flows.

Ideal candidate should have:

A Bachelor degree or HND in Business Admin & Management or related field.

1-2 years experience in customer Service and sales in a service environment is desired.

Good oral & written communication.

Knowledge of Ms Office Suites.

Not older than 35years.

2. DIRECT SALES EXECUTIVES - Port-Harcourt, Abuja & Kano

Educate & excite customers on the benefits of available products & services.

Develop & maintain accurate sales and revenue forecast.

Qualify customer's needs to match the best company product.

Establish & manage positive customer relationships.

Identify, contact & build relationships with prospective customers through phone calls, networking & referrals to obtain appointment.

Requirements

B.Sc / HND from aa reputable institution.

Minimum of 1year sales experience in a service industry; same industry would be desired.

Superior interpersonal and communication skills.

Must be self motivated, pro-active & result oriented.

Possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.

Qualified candidates should send their updated CV to toptalentsng@gmail.com using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.

Deadline is Monday 22 May, 2017 by 12noon
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:19am On May 22, 2017
Vacancy!

1. Sales Representatives (10) in an FMCG outfit. Requirements are:
a. Valid driver’s license
b. Ability to drive a manual car
c. Minimum of 1 year sales experience
d. OND/HND in any discipline
2. Modern Trade Representatives (4) in an FMCG outfit Requirements are:
a. Valid driver’s license
b. Ability to drive a manual car
c. Minimum of 2 years sales experience in an FMCG outfit
d. OND/HND/BSc. In any discipline.

Qualified candidates should send CVs to osagie123@hotmail.com with the Title of the mail being the role applied for.

Remuneration includes an attractive base salary and sales bonuses!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cc150615(f): 8:26am On May 22, 2017
Jokenuga:
Good morning people, please I'm in need of someone who is mobile and route through Somolu to Jakande on week days. I'm not requesting for free transport, I just need a straight vehicle rather than hopping from one bus to another everyday. Please please,if you are in a position to help kindly reach me via jokenuga@gmail.com.God bless.
Go to gomyway.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by prettyjo(f): 8:32am On May 22, 2017
no jobs around onitsha lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Smith16(m): 9:00am On May 22, 2017
Madam Debbie, I praise you for your effort with jobs posting and i see people get lucky by getting a job, I hope to get lucky too someday but i have not been fortunate to see a post of where i have experience that is procurement/supply chain i hope to get lucky too with a job soon.

Thank you and have a great day.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:12am On May 22, 2017
Hello Dear.....i understand how you feel, but its not my fault that you havent seen jobs related to what you want...i always post jobs across every sector...keep searching,somehow you will get the click..cheers
Smith16:
Madam Debbie, I praise you for your effort with jobs posting and i see people get lucky by getting a job, I hope to get lucky too someday but i have not been fortunate to see a post of where i have experience that is procurement/supply chain i hope to get lucky too with a job soon.

Thank you and have a great day.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Smith16(m): 9:17am On May 22, 2017
Thank you for your response, However incase you come across supply chain/Procurement kindly cc me.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by captainking(m): 10:46am On May 22, 2017
DonManuel01:
Please, does anyone here have information about Aguda Titun Microfinance Bank at Ogba, Ikeja? What is the working condition there? I'm trying to see if it is worth the stress of travelling down from Abeokuta. Thanks.
call me on 08140077394...

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by DonManuel01(m): 5:42pm On May 22, 2017
captainking:
call me on 08140077394...

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lordeasy: 5:44pm On May 22, 2017
Olubukola16:

Thanks for your comment. I can categorically say to you that either you meet the target or not, SLG will pay you your full salary. I'm sure what they just need is for people to perform well, efforts will be well appreciated. Well, we're all entitled to our opinions and you've said yours as well as others but, SLG is a good place to work, take it or leave it!
you work there?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:12pm On May 22, 2017
The following roles are vacant in lagos only.
1. Machine Operators (30 Vacant)
Requirements:
• He should Knowledgeable on the use of Machines as well as
preventive maintenance
• Ond/Hnd/ Trade test Certifications (Mechanical engineering, physics or related courses)
• Mininum of 1 years - 4 years exp.and above as machine operator
• Preference would also be given to experienced individuals from Manufacturing, pharmaticual and production companies.

2. Technicians (5 Vacant )
Requirements:
• OND, HND, BSC Electrical/Electronic Engineering, and other related courses)
• Must have Experience in Maintenance and repairs of Generator types as well as forklift machines
• Must also Know how to troubleshoot as well as repairs.
• Minimum of 2 years experience and above.

3. Truck Drivers (10 Vacant)
Requirements:
• Must have a Valid Lasdri and Driver’s License
• Must be able to drive on long distances / journeys
• Must Understand Road and Traffic signs
• Must be familiar with driving Heavy Duty Trucks
• Minimum of 2yrs experience and above.

Note: Age range from all positions Minimum of 24years to 45 years

Send CV tosmartrecruiter2017@gmail.com
Use position as Subject of the mail ( i.e Application for the Position of Technician)

Deadline for Submission is 31st May, 2017
Please Unsolicited CVs would not be treated, Do not send CV if you do not meet the requirements.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nanecs: 6:23pm On May 22, 2017
You are hereby invited for an interview by Eko Maintenance LTD as a Store Keeper, 23/05/2017, 2pm in Eko hotel. Pls confirm your attendance. Thanks HR Dept.

A friend of mine got this text. Please, are they genuine? Secondly, has anyone here attended their interview before?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:30pm On May 22, 2017
Vacancy exists for the post of I.T SUPPORT STAFF in our organization.

Qualifications: Minimum of OND in Computer Science with not less than three years working experience.

Preferable: Male. Not more than 30 years old.

Interested candidates should forward CVs to l.ojo@clearlinehmo.net not later than June 5, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:34pm On May 22, 2017
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES

A foremost automobile marketing company in Nigeria with branches in major cities seeks highly motivated and goal-oriented individuals to join its team and fill the following positions:

· Chief Operating Officer (COO)

· Head, Internal Control

· Head, Legal

1. Chief Operating Officer

The Chief Operating Offer shall be responsible for the day-to-day management of the business. Reporting to the CEO, he/she will play a key role in managing and driving across key areas of the organisation to assist them achieve and excel in their goals and deliver exceptional client outcomes. The COO will be responsible for giving the proper strategic direction, supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. The goal is to drive the company's development and guide it towards long-term success.

Responsibilities include:

· Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.

· Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.

· Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact.

· Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.

· Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.

Qualification & Experience

· 15 – 20 years experience 10 of which must be in a managerial capacity.

· A good first degree in Business Administration/Management Science/Social Science related discipline.

· MBA or Masters’ degree is an added advantage.

· An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.

· Excellent communication skills.

· Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.

· A strong entrepreneurial approach, a can-do attitude, and extraordinary attention to detail.

2. Head, Legal

The role will provide quality, commercially astute and timely legal advice to support and facilitate the activities of the company and its strategic direction.

· Work as part of a team, to ensure the highest level of corporate governance.

· Draft, review and amend commercial contracts to protect the company from exposure to risk and ensure that documents are consistent with the company’s standards and in line with its strategic direction.

· Draft submissions, briefing notes and correspondence on matters across a broad range of areas.

· Prepare reports, submissions, responses and correspondence on legal and policy issues and in relation to the company's compliance obligations.

· Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, information and changes, status reports and other documents.

· Deal with correspondence, collate information and write reports, ensure decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.

· Contribute to meeting discussions as and when required, and advising members of the legal, governance and related matters.

· Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action.

· Coordinate matters arising from due diligence exercises and work as part of a team to ensure conditions precedent are attained.

· Develop and oversee the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.

· Coordinate contractual agreements with employees, suppliers, customers, etc

· Bachelor's Degree in Law (LLB, BL).

· Member of the Nigerian Bar Association.

· 10 years experience is required. A minimum of 7 years relevant experience.

· Masters degree in Law is an added advantage.

· Good understanding of general and specific company and commercial law.

· Excellent communication skills.

· Strong inter-personal skills and a team work orientated attitude.

3. Head, Internal Control

The Head, Internal Control ensures the implementation of effective controls in all business processes, operations and systems, in order promote transparency and good corporate governance.

· Provide a system of control and assurance to mitigate any business risk and to seek continuous improvement in areas of compliance, process effectiveness and workflow efficiency.

· Identify opportunities for process improvements and cost reductions.

· Strategic and operational level review of processes and guidelines.

· Audit internal controls in all company operations.

· Assist in the investigation of potential integrity situations.

· Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information

· Identifies issues that have a significant impact to the organization and develops action plans to respond to changes.

· Possesses knowledge of Corporate and market area business operations.

· Develops new audit routines, tools, and information resources.

· 10 years’ work experience with at least four (4) years on a similar job.

· First degree in a relevant discipline preferably Finance/Accounting/Business Administration.

· Post graduate/relevant professional qualification (CPA, ACA, ACCA) will be an added advantage.

· Analytical skills

· Problem solving skills

· Attention to detail

· Excellent interpersonal skills

To Apply

Send a detailed CV to: talentsourceto@gmail.com using the JOB TITLE AS THE SUBJECT OF THE MAIL.

Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.

Application deadline: 28th May 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:35pm On May 22, 2017
RECRUITMENT NOTICE

The Belgium Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for its project in Abuja:

LIAISON OFFICER

Context
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.

Main purpose
Give support to external administrative work and to the coordination team in obtaining working/travel permits, as well as all official contacts, procedures and importation of goods, according to local and international laws and MSF procedures, in order to ensure the smooth running of MSF activities.

Job Description
• Together with the HR Co, ensure that all MSF staff has applied and obtained on time any visa, stay, travel or working permits in the mission country according to needs, and keep information on legal, administrative procedures
• Maintain the support travel service in HQ informed about ongoing processes, specific situations or changes in the procedures related to visas, working permits, etc..
• Know all the procedures that MSF needs to follow in order to import goods from any country and assist the mission in following these procedures, in cooperation with the LogCo and the logistic department of the mission.
• Follow up clearances of MSF cargos and informs about any possible planned or extraordinary needs.
• Establish and maintain professional contacts with relevant authorities, depending on the context and the needs of the mission.
• Arrange meetings related to administrative issues for the Head of Mission or the HRCO as well as attend them.
• Keep a complete and updated detailed list of all useful contacts in the Country/Mission with names, telephones, addresses and other relevant details.
• Ensure, together with the MCT members that all MSF activities are running lawfully and in agreement with the Memorandum of Understanding in all administrative or customs related issues and inform about any possible risks or problems.
• Ensure that no illegal money is paid to any authorities or any individual, promoting and sharing MSF principles and values at all levels.
• Keep all documentation and files updated, properly filed and easily accessible for the internal users.

Requirements
• Education: Degree/Diploma in Administration or communication related studies desirable.
• Experience: Essential previous experience of at least one year in related relevant positions, in MSF or other NGOs.
• Languages: English is mandatory, local language desirable.
• Knowledge: Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
• Competencies: Results • Teamwork • Flexibility • Commitment • Stress Management.

Work Location
•Abuja, Nigeria.
Contract
• Initial 6 – 12 months contract, renewable.
Remuneration
• Monthly Gross salary of N 189,000. (One hundred and eighty nine thousand naira only)

TO APPLY
Submit your CV, copies of qualifications and a cover letter with contact details to the MSF Admin’ Office in Abuja(No 26 Olu Agabi Close Life Camp) ("Application Box" at the Watchmen Desk). (WITH REF. LIAISON OFFICER 2017).
Applications can be submitted in person or by email to:
msfocb-nigeria-recruitment@brussels.msf.org

Deadline for the submission of applications: 31-May-2017.

Please make sure to submit your application on or before this date.

NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.

Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.

Closing Date: 31st May, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:36pm On May 22, 2017
RECRUITMENT NOTICE

The Belgium Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for its project in Abuja:

BASE AND FACILITIES OFFICER

Context
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.

Main purpose
Carrying out or supervising all maintenance logistics activities in the base (vehicles, fuel consumption, and local infrastructure) according to MSF standards and protocols in order to have the material, infrastructure and vehicles in optimal running conditions

Job Description
• Planning vehicles movements, tracking individual trips, and ensuring implementation of security measures
• Tracking consumption of supplies, fuel, lubricants, used in different facilities (office, house, store, etc.).
• Checking the maintenance of the various open spaces (gardens, courtyards...) and ensuring that domestic waste is correctly discarded.
• Checking and ensuring the maintenance of MSF premises and facilities, as well as the general water supply, electrical, walls, ceilings ect. and security conditions. In this sense, making inspection visits to assess the rehabilitation needs of facilities.
• Performing maintenance of logistics equipment for cold chain, energy, IT and radio communications, in particular:
Inventories and the reallocation of equipment.
Renewing the authorization to use radio material with local authorities.
Checking the quality of the work carried out on generators and electrical installations.
• Preparing orders for his sector activity, do the follow-up, and checking their proper reception and state.
• Carrying out local purchases and ensuring that the line manager is aware of any problems linked to the quality or availability of the items to be purchased.
• Participating in trainings at the request of the line manager.

Requirements
• Education: Technical Diploma or Degree required.
• Experience: Experience with MSF or similar position out of MSF.
• Languages: English is mandatory, local language desirable
• Knowledge: Essential computer literacy (word, excel) and radio equipment user-knowledge
• Competencies: Results • Teamwork • Flexibility • Commitment • Stress Management.

Work Location
•Abuja, Nigeria.
Contract
• Initial 6 – 12 months contract, renewable.
Remuneration
• Monthly Gross salary of N 189,000. (One hundred and eighty nine thousand naira only)

TO APPLY
Submit your CV, copies of qualifications and a cover letter with contact details to the MSF Admin’ Office in Abuja(No 26 Olu Agabi Close Life Camp) ("Application Box" at the Watchmen Desk). (WITH REF. BASE AND FACILITY OFFICER 2017).
Applications can be submitted in person or by email to:
msfocb-nigeria-recruitment@brussels.msf.org

Deadline for the submission of applications: 31-May-2017.

Please make sure to submit your application on or before this date.

NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.

Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.

Closing Date: 31st May, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:33pm On May 22, 2017
New Vacancy - SALES MANAGER with our client an Oilfield Service Company in Nigeria. They are recruiting a Sales Manager for their Process Management activity in PORT HARCOURT and LAGOS. To Apply submit your CV to linda.onuekwa@benedettoltd.com You will liaise with top level decision makers in the Oil and Gas industry. Our client is looking for the right candidate to have experience in Oil well construction, Process Automation, Instrumentation & Control. Experience of delivering access to the world's best technology with relationships with OEM's
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by spicytayomic(m): 7:42pm On May 22, 2017
VACANCY: BUSINESS MANAGER
Brief Description of the Company:
The Company is a very small, newly incorporated start-up company and is principally into the business of bakery and confectionery. It is located within Abeokuta metropolis.
Brief Description of the Position:
The position of Business Manager is a full time job. The position has responsibility for managing human capital, day-to-day operation and general administration. It is also responsible for analysing information and preparing financial reports to determine or maintain records of assets, liabilities, profit or loss, tax liability or other financial activities within the organization. All regulatory and statutory compliance is added responsibility.
Qualification and Competencies:
Bsc/HND in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or other business related discipline
Part completion of ICAN/ACCA (active candidate)
Experience in bakery and confectionery business, though not necessary, is an added advantage
Ability to use Accounting Software (Sage 50 US Edition/Peachtree or any other robust application) is an advantage
Proficiency, at least at the intermediate level, in the use of MS Word, MS Excel is a must. MS PowerPoint is an added advantage
Dependable, trustworthy, diligent and attentive to details
Must be resident in Abeokuta, or willing to live in Abeokuta
Preferably male

Remuneration:
Starting take home pay not attractive but expected to grow with the business. Additional perquisites depend on future business performance. Statutory employee benefits are not compromised.

Interested Applicants to send cv to: admin@paracletemultibiz.com.ng
Cc: paracletemultibiz@gmail.com and koredealayaki@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 22, 2017
Additives:
Happy Sunday sir/ma, please I need direction to "Juilliard Academy, Plot 15, Block 80, Bashiru Shittu
Street, Magodo GRA Phase II, Shangisha, Lagos" I'll be coming from Ibadan Oyo state. Thanks in anticipation.
abeg! How did it go?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by zoke: 10:00pm On May 22, 2017
But the e-mail is not working. The mail delivery response shows its an incorrect address
debbie:
The following roles are vacant in lagos only.
1. Machine Operators (30 Vacant)
Requirements:
• He should Knowledgeable on the use of Machines as well as
preventive maintenance
• Ond/Hnd/ Trade test Certifications (Mechanical engineering, physics or related courses)
• Mininum of 1 years - 4 years exp.and above as machine operator
• Preference would also be given to experienced individuals from Manufacturing, pharmaticual and production companies.

2. Technicians (5 Vacant )
Requirements:
• OND, HND, BSC Electrical/Electronic Engineering, and other related courses)
• Must have Experience in Maintenance and repairs of Generator types as well as forklift machines
• Must also Know how to troubleshoot as well as repairs.
• Minimum of 2 years experience and above.

3. Truck Drivers (10 Vacant)
Requirements:
• Must have a Valid Lasdri and Driver’s License
• Must be able to drive on long distances / journeys
• Must Understand Road and Traffic signs
• Must be familiar with driving Heavy Duty Trucks
• Minimum of 2yrs experience and above.

Note: Age range from all positions Minimum of 24years to 45 years

Send CV tosmartrecruiter2017@gmail.com
Use position as Subject of the mail ( i.e Application for the Position of Technician)

Deadline for Submission is 31st May, 2017
Please Unsolicited CVs would not be treated, Do not send CV if you do not meet the requirements.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by TenderBim: 10:04pm On May 22, 2017
Emaimo:
Please does anyone know about the salary scale of orange drugs? I have test with them tomorrow.

Dear Candidate,
Your Application has been received and you have been considered for screening with Orange Groups Ltd.
You are hereby invited for a Competency Test for a MANAGEMENT TRAINEE as per the schedule given below:

DATE : 22nd May, 2017 i.e. Monday
TIME : 10:00 AM (Please reach the venue at least 10 Minutes before time)

how was d test and whats the nature of the test?

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (889) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.