Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2827876 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 15, 2017
Hi all, please help secure a job. Presently, am a teacher that just relocated.I am montessori trained and i have very good communication skills. I have submitted my CV to schools but they are all rounding up for the session. But while i wait for my dream job, i need to meet up with some targets.

Prior Experience:
Formerly worked as a Receptionist, as a supermarket cashier,and a credit facilitator at an MFB.. pls contact me if u have an opening for me. leeroykztoge@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless.

cc:debbie
cc:intelligentdude
cc:pojomojo
cc: Other silent recruiters
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2017
Now hiring: Web Developers. Preferably students and individuals undertaking the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.

Candidates with proficiency in any of the following should apply:
- PHP (Laravel is a plus)
- Native iOS/Android Development
- Hybrid Mobile App Development

Responsibilities: Writing codes in one or more programming languages; planning, prototyping, building and collaborating on new applications; fixing bugs, among other responsibilities.

Applications should be made at https:///dU6RCze

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jjogad(m): 8:58am On Jun 15, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Does this review work?
. Yes, it does if its done by a professional in the field. You can never know it all, there is always room for improvement
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2017
jjogad:
. Yes, it does if its done by a professional in the field. You can never know it all, there is always room for improvement
Okay. You know this is Nigeria and I always doubt one's CV gives them a job. I think I will try one too.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olayinkajnr(m): 9:43am On Jun 15, 2017
Good morning pals,

Please who has an idea about La Roche Equipment Nigeria Limited?

I checked their website but it's not opening. On checking Google, only thing I found was their address.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Intelligentdude(m): 9:50am On Jun 15, 2017
Currently looking to hire nursery and junior primary school teachers with NCE or Diploma in Education. Location of assignment is in Festac Lagos. Interested teachers should send cv to My360Career1@gmail.com
laraoge:
Hi all, please help secure a job. Presently, am a teacher that just relocated.I am montessori trained and i have very good communication skills. I have submitted my CV to schools but they are all rounding up for the session. But while i wait for my dream job, i need to meet up with some targets.

Prior Experience:
Formerly worked as a Receptionist, as a supermarket cashier,and a credit facilitator at an MFB.. pls contact me if u have an opening for me. leeroykztoge@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless.

cc:debbie
cc:intelligentdude
cc:pojomojo
cc: Other silent recruiters

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 15, 2017
Intelligentdude:
Currently looking to hire nursery and junior primary school teachers with NCE or Diploma in Education. Location of assignment is in Festac Lagos. Interested teachers should send cv to My360Career1@gmail.com
Not getting the correct spelling sir. Is it a capital M and C. Mail not sent is the response i keep getting. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by charlyazods(m): 10:05am On Jun 15, 2017
Job Vacancy Alert: Engineering Supervisor (Project Management) - Lagos

Our client is a multinational retail chain specializing in household and consumer goods including cosmetics, stationery, toys, and kitchenware. It has been expanding globally since its establishment and have opened more than 1,800 stores around the world. They also created a new business style, which combines fashion and leisure together, becoming the main force in the department stores and shopping centers with catering, fast fashion clothing and entertainment industries. They currently have an opening for an Engineering Supervisor in Lagos, Nigeria.

Key Responsibilities

- Successful candidate shall be the project management coordinator for the Brand in Nigeria
- Overseeing all aspects of engineering projects in line with Brand specifications
- Coordinating with engineering and architectural design personnel to ensure timely and appropriate delivery of projects
- The successful candidate shall provide quality assurance on all fittings, decorations and design translations
- Shall coordinate multiple projects simultaneously as needs arises
- Accomplish construction human resource objectives
- Manage sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
- Meet construction budget by monitoring project expenditures
- Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases; obtaining approvals from buyers
- Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes

Key Requirements

- Degrees in Engineering/Engineering Management/Project Management
- Should be a certified project management professional
- Professional Institutional Affiliations is a clear advantage
- 3 years Minimal project management/engineering management experience
- CV/Resume MUST be very detailed and contain list and description of notable projects managed

Requisite Management Skills

- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Supervision
- Delegation
- Supply Management
- - Estimating
- Attention to Detail
- Quality Focus

APPLICATION

Mail to charles.azode@erecnigeria.com

***ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WOULD BE RESPONDED TO

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Intelligentdude(m): 10:36am On Jun 15, 2017
My360Career1@gmail.com
laraoge:

Not getting the correct spelling sir. Is it a capital M and C. Mail not sent is the response i keep getting. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by vels(f): 11:35am On Jun 15, 2017
Youcharia:

Lol...they should kuku kee me
Thanks a lot

lmao..it only gets better.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by temmyo: 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
Intelligentdude:
My360Career1@gmail.com

@laraoge I think k you should try everything in small letters.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Esther001: 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Please did u attend the interview?
aliondo:

Good evening...Please who knows about the salary structure or any other basic info/experience about PROPERTY OWNERS GROUP??....Got an invite for interview tomorrow......Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by captainking(m): 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
olayinkajnr:
Good morning pals,

I checked their website but it's not opening. On checking Google, only thing I found was their address.
if you have an interview with them.. Attend it.. It's a big firm... Maybe it's network.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
captainking:
if you have an interview with them.. Attend it.. It's a big firm... Maybe it's network.
You look familiar. You schooled in the east or served in the middle belt?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
We are Steel Manufacturing Company located at Odogunyan, Ikorodu currently recruiting for the position of a Civil Engineer with 8-10 yrs of industrial related experience, and good Auto CAD knowledge. Also, an Excavator Operator with 3-5 years of experience. Interested candidates should forward their CV to: d.adeniyi@africanindustries.com.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by irsakant: 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
jjogad:
pls I'm also interested in who will help review mine. Thanks
I charge for review, alternatively, try free jobberman CV review.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
looking for senior Admin/Executive Assistant professionals who reside around the Lekki/Ajah axis. Please send your CVs to cike@icsoutsourcing.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dedons: 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
olayinkajnr:
Good morning pals,

I know them well at Amuwo-Odofin. They are legit.

please how did you apply?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olayinkajnr(m): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
dedons:
I know them well at Amuwo-Odofin. They are legit.

please how did you apply?

In fact I don't know. I just got a call from their HR
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by horladmejy(m): 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
We are pleased to invite you for an interview for the role of a Customer Service Representative scheduled for Friday 16th June 2017 by 8am prompt at plot 4, Jeremiah Ugwu Street, Off Admiralty Way Lekki phase 1,Lagos. Kindly attend with copy of CV, 2 passport photograph and photocopy of credentials with birth certificate in a file

Guys any updates on this firm....ccsnl I guess, hope they have started paying higher than 40k flat and organizing is better now??

Cos coming with 2 passport photographs, birth certificate and credentials means something better is on the table..
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
A reputable Customer Service Support firm based in Port Harcourt is searching for detail-oriented virtual customer service representatives to support their clients.

Applicants MUST have:

i). Excellent communication skills, holding a good grasp of written and spoken English.
ii). An OND from a reputable University
iii). At least 1-2 years work experience preferably in any of the following a) Telecoms call center b) Banking operations c) High customer traffic work environment
iv). Proficient in use of email applications, google calendar and task management applications.

Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Please email qualified candidates CVs to hrexpert@outlook.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
JOB VACANCY FOR A WAREHOUSE OFFICER IN AMUWO ODOFIN.

Our Client, a leading Electronics and Home Appliances Marketing Company for Global Brands like Samsung, Panasonic, Daikan etc. is seeking to recruit A WAREHOUSE OFFICER FOR ITS LOCATION IN AMUWO ODOFIN.

REQUIREMENTS.
· BSc. or HND in Arts/Social Sciences
· 3-5 years experience in warehousing and stock keeping.
· Good record keeping and stock reconciliation skills
· Good oral & written communication skills
· Good Computer Skills
· Knowledge of ORION software will be added advantage

Salary: Commensurate to experience required for the job, but below 100k.

NOTE: Preference would be given to candidates from the area i.e. Amuwo Odofin.

Qualified and interested candidates should immediately forward their updated CVs to tenoylalimited@gmail.com on before Friday 16th June, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
Terragon Group, a Digital Technology Business is in need of Head, Value Added Services (VAS). Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience in the VAS/Telecommunication industry.

Please share with your qualified contacts to send their CVs to careers@terragonltd.com. Closing date is COB on 20th June, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Urgent Vacancy!!!

Job Role: Heavy Duty Equipment & Caterpillar Mechanics

Key Responsibilities:
*Disassembling and reassembling engine and other components especially farm equipments
*Engine Repairs, Knowledge of electrical systems, hydraulics, fuel and brake lines etc.

Job Skills and Requirement
*Attention to detail
*Strength
*Mechanical Skills
*Technical Skills
*Manual Dexterity
*Troubleshooting Skills

Remuneration Package: Attractive but Negotiable base on experience and competencies.

Please forward CVs to grouphradmin@dansaholdings.com not later than Friday, 23/06/17.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Graduate Trainee Recruitment for VDT Prospective candidates must:

• Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Computer Engineering discipline (Computer Science or Physics with Strong Engineering bias may be considered)
• Minimum of Second class lower
• Not have graduated earlier than 2014
• Not be more than 26 years old by December 2017.
• Have completed NYSC with a valid discharge certificate

Interested applicants should: Send their CVs to hr@vdtcomms.com before 16th June 2017

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Skilme(m): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
horladmejy:
We are pleased to invite you for an interview for the role of a Customer Service Representative scheduled for Friday 16th June 2017 by 8am prompt at plot 4, Jeremiah Ugwu Street, Off Admiralty Way Lekki phase 1,Lagos. Kindly attend with copy of CV, 2 passport photograph and photocopy of credentials with birth certificate in a file

Guys any updates on this firm....ccsnl I guess, hope they have started paying higher than 40k flat and organizing is better now??

Cos coming with 2 passport photographs, birth certificate and credentials means something better is on the table..

Did you receive the message through email or phone bro?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by horladmejy(m): 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
Skilme:

Did you receive the message through email or phone bro?
phone...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Skilme(m): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
horladmejy:
phone...
OK thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
. My Client a Food Manufacturing Organization is recruiting for the position of Production Manager. Location Uyo.

Interested candidates must hold a minimum of HND/B.Eng/B.Sc in Mechanical or Production Engineering or other related field with at least 2-4 years;

Experience in FMCG industry, (He/She must demonstrate knowledge and competences in, planning and organizing production schedules, Plant Equipment Maintenance, Simple Project Management, overseeing production processes.

If qualified and interested, Kindly send C.V to eufondu@icsoutsourcing.com / ufondu89@gmail.com using Production Manager (Uyo) as Subject .Application Ends on Monday 19th June 2017

2. VACANCY –

SOFTWARE DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS

1. A minimum of a Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar discipline

2. A minimum of 3 years’ experience in programming in a work environment

3. Proficiency in SQL, .Net, PHP, C#, Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2014

4. Experience in multiple large scale web applications and mobile and responsive solutions

5. The ability to communicate and train non-technical users

Interested candidates to send their CVs to nmutingwende@priconsultants.com by 16 June 2017

3. Urgent Opening Requirement: Low profile Account Officer to handle Petty Cash and banks payment. Interested Candidate should like the post or send CV to hr@sungroupe.com

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by horladmejy(m): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
Skilme:

OK thanks
you can gate crash tho...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Skilme(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
horladmejy:
you can gate crash tho...
Yeah that's what I'm planning
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by horladmejy(m): 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Skilme:

Yeah that's what I'm planning

Do and give me details when you get back..

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.