Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2825176 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (889) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by aliondo: 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
pls any info about D.MCKINSEY AND ASSOCIATES??.....got an invite for interview for the post of a training consultant......
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by captainking(m): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
spicytayomic:
Vacancy exists in YES MicroFinance bank based in Ikeja Lagos for the
post of a Loan officers, The applicant must be a HND or Bsc. Holder
with due certificates. Send in a detailed resume to
careerrecruitment42@gmail.com.

--
Please is there opening for loan supervisors or branch manager?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by paulovirih: 11:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Do you have a property in Surulere, Yaba, Ogba, Abule Egba, Apapa or anywhere within Lagos? Get your property rented in 15 days for free. Visit spacediscus.com or call 08134532275 for more info on how to get started

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kennypoka2(m): 6:15am On Jun 17, 2017
hordunayodt:
Pls who else got this?

Following your recent application for the position of Sales Activation Agents,You are hereby invited for an aptitude test scheduled to hold on Sunday 5th of February, 2017 at The Lagoon restaurant,1C ozumba Mbadiwe Street, Victoria island, Lagos.
Time: 8am.
Please come along with original copy as well as photocopy of the ffg:
1. Nysc (compulsory)
2. Bsc
3. o'level
4. Birth certificate
5.CV, a valid means of I.D & a passport photograph.Globacom HR
Hello, did u go for this? Was it real?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by spicytayomic(m): 7:06am On Jun 17, 2017
Our client which is based in Abuja has approached us to assit in recruiting a Male Accountant for its Abuja office. In light of this, we welcome CVs from your contacts that needs accounting job in Abuja. Resumption date is first week of July. Salary is 80,000 (Negotiable based on Experience).

CVs should be sent to deborah@adesanyapartners.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by spicytayomic(m): 7:08am On Jun 17, 2017
Please note the following vacancies and apply if you meet the criteria.

1) Professional Practice
A medium sized accounting firm requires the services of an Audit Assistant.
Preferred candidates are those with a good First Degree or HND in accounting from a reputable university or polytechnic. Interested candidates must have audit experience of at least two years and must have a good grasp of taxation. Participation in Federal or State Government audit will be an added advantage.
Candidates are expected to have a good communication and a good knowledge of ICT.

2) A trading organization requires the services of a Financial Accountant. The requirements are same as (1) above but audit experience is not necessary.

Interested candidates should send copies of their CVs to philliposuji@yahoo.com or ezeakolam2000@gmail.com

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kindredspirit(m): 7:50am On Jun 17, 2017
MarchLegend:

Thanks alot. God bless

Lilygate Hotel is an amazing experience located on the Lekki Peninsula, Victoria Island in Lagos state, south-west Nigeria. With easy access to Victoria Island and Ikoyi over the newly opened bridge, our hotel allows both business and leisure travellers to enjoy modern and luxurious facilities in a unique boutique ambiance.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Front Office Manager

Reports To: Managing Director or General Manager

Position Summary
Directly supervises all front office personnel and ensures proper completion of all front office duties.
Directs and coordinates the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest services, and telephone areas.
Prepare monthly reports and budget for front office department.
Duties and Responsibilities
Trains, cross - trains, and retrains all front office personnel.
Participates in the selection of front office personnel.
Schedules the front office staff.
Supervises workload during shifts.
Evaluates the job performance if each front office employee.
Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
Maintains master key control.
Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
Updates group information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements. Relays information to appropriate personnel.
Reviews and completes credit limit report.
Works within the allocated budget for the front office.
Receives information from the previous shift manger and passes on pertinent details to the oncoming manager.
Checks cashiers in and out and verifies banks and deposits at the end of each shift.
Enforces all cash-handling, check-cashing, and credit policies.
Conducts regularly scheduled meetings of front office personnel.
Wears the proper uniform at all times. Requires all front office employees to wear proper uniforms at all times.
Upholds the hotel's commitment to hospitality.
Prepare performance reports related to front office.
Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Analyse rate variance, monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count. Monitor selling status of house daily. I.e flash report, allowance etc.
Monitor high balance guest and take appropriate action.
Ensure implementation of all hotel policies and house rules.
Operate all aspects of Front Office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and simple configuration changes.
Prepare revenue and occupancy forecasting.
Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and professional manner.
Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests managers and other employees.
Monitor all V.I.P’s special guests and requests.
Maintain required pars of all front office and stationary supplies.
Review daily front office work and activity reports generated by Night Audit.
Review Front office log book and Guest feedback forms on a daily basis.
Maintain an organised and comprehensive filing system with documentation of purchases, vouchering, schedules, forecasts, reports and tracking logs.
Perform other duties as requested by management.
Prerequisites:
Strong Leadership abilities and organizational skills, Entrepreneurial, thinks out of the box and Able to drive change and look for operational efficiencies / synergies across the network.
Qualifications
Minimum 2 years College Degree.
Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience of which at least three year of hotel front desk supervisory experience, experience handling cash, accounting procedures, and general administrative tasks.
Extensive knowledge of Opera.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: kehinde.badmus@lilygatelagos.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by vkon2(m): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2017
debbie:
Urgent Vacancy!!!

Job Role: Heavy Duty Equipment & Caterpillar Mechanics

Key Responsibilities:
*Disassembling and reassembling engine and other components especially farm equipments
*Engine Repairs, Knowledge of electrical systems, hydraulics, fuel and brake lines etc.

Job Skills and Requirement
*Attention to detail
*Strength
*Mechanical Skills
*Technical Skills
*Manual Dexterity
*Troubleshooting Skills

Remuneration Package: Attractive but Negotiable base on experience and competencies.

Please forward CVs to grouphradmin@dansaholdings.com not later than Friday, 23/06/17.
still hoping to find my own field as an excavator operator
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kingofabia: 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
Abosedee:
Thank you kingofabia.May I know what the test is likely to cover?

Basic computer knowledge, excel, word, power point, verbal reasoning, maths, knowledge on the industry, business ethics, writing a business letter etc.. My dear, I can't remember all but it is computer based sha
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by KingToba(m): 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
opaniyi12:
Hello house,
Is there anybody that known this coy....GM INTEGRATED SERVICES @ OGBA LAGOS.
what are they into
Yes the organization is an administrative firm into business development and are undergoing recruitment now.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by onos217(m): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
singlessubway:
Please, this is an observation.
Most advert on this thread that put the pay/remuneration on the job ad are actually lying and are misleading the public.
I think it better not to put the pay or put the exact pay than deceiving people Or misleading the General public. Some advert would read 150k but in actual fact it far less than that. I had like to mention names but I will not
please mention as theres no harm in diong such.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nenergy(m): 6:54am On Jun 18, 2017
hordunayodt:
Pls who else got this?

Following your recent application for the position of Sales Activation Agents,You are hereby invited for an aptitude test scheduled to hold on Sunday 5th of February, 2017 at The Lagoon restaurant,1C ozumba Mbadiwe Street, Victoria island, Lagos.
Time: 8am.
Please come along with original copy as well as photocopy of the ffg:
1. Nysc (compulsory)
2. Bsc
3. o'level
4. Birth certificate
5.CV, a valid means of I.D & a passport photograph.Globacom HR
aptitude test for sales activation agent job? Kuku kee me.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by horladmejy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
Skilme:

Yeah that's what I'm planning
Bros how the interview?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Skilme(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
horladmejy:
Bros how the interview?

oh... the interview was somehow my brother... the hr was just asking some irrational questions which I didn't entertain very well...Na onto God I commit the rest too my brother
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by horladmejy(m): 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
Skilme:

oh... the interview was somehow my brother... the hr was just asking some irrational questions which I didn't entertain very well...Na onto God I commit the rest too my brother
my brother it is well..greater chance to come
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Skilme(m): 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
horladmejy:
my brother it is well..greater chance to come

Amen my brother
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by propet(m): 7:56am On Jun 19, 2017
Hello....................,this is to inform you dat d management of S.N.L approved ur details and has selected you to come over for an assessment interview on WEDNESDAY 21/06/2017.
Time: 9:00am.
Venue: plot 228 ikorodu express way, opposite NEM insurance by Obanikoro b/stop, Lagos.
Come with ur credentials & a passport photograph. Pls you are strictly adviced to be punctual.
For help/directions u may call d Admin Unit: .................... www.snl.com
RC:807/MPT?.......................pls how geniune is this
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Amaezy: 9:27am On Jun 19, 2017
Please house, how do I locate No. 10 Nurudeen olowopopo drive, Alausa, Ikeja. I am coming from Ojota. Please I will appreciate your response.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by EsanEmmanuel(m): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2017
Good morning guys. please how can I get to this address
40, Meiran Rd,Ojokoro ,off Lagos Abeokuta Exp.Rd ,Lagos frm Ikotun
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Talkingboy: 10:41am On Jun 19, 2017
spicytayomic:
Please note the following vacancies and apply if you meet the criteria.

1) Professional Practice
A medium sized accounting firm requires the services of an Audit Assistant.
Preferred candidates are those with a good First Degree or HND in accounting from a reputable university or polytechnic. Interested candidates must have audit experience of at least two years and must have a good grasp of taxation. Participation in Federal or State Government audit will be an added advantage.
Candidates are expected to have a good communication and a good knowledge of ICT.

2) A trading organization requires the services of a Financial Accountant. The requirements are same as (1) above but audit experience is not necessary.

Interested candidates should send copies of their CVs to philliposuji@yahoo.com or ezeakolam2000@gmail.com

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Talkingboy: 10:42am On Jun 19, 2017
spicytayomic:
Our client which is based in Abuja has approached us to assit in recruiting a Male Accountant for its Abuja office. In light of this, we welcome CVs from your contacts that needs accounting job in Abuja. Resumption date is first week of July. Salary is 80,000 (Negotiable based on Experience).

CVs should be sent to deborah@adesanyapartners.com

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Funjosh(m): 11:42am On Jun 19, 2017
EsanEmmanuel:

Enter Seme Motto tongue
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by bodnel: 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
EsanEmmanuel:

From ikotun pick a bus to iyana Ipaja , cross to the other side and pick a bus going to either songo or toll gate Inform the driver or the conductor that you are highliting @ meiran bustop , you should be able to trace number 40 from their

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by seunpinky(m): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Amaezy:
Please house, how do I locate No. 10 Nurudeen olowopopo drive, Alausa, Ikeja. I am coming from Ojota. Please I will appreciate your response.
from Ojota Enta a bus going 2 alausa secretariat, drop at secretariat cross 2 d oda side(in front of eco bank/good Shepard house) Enta a cab going to CAC tell dem u ar going 2 d above mentioned address.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by carbonado(m): 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
Vacancy!!! Vacancy!!! Vacancy!!!

Mpac Sports will want to employ the service of an admin staff.

Qualification

Bsc/Hnd in related courses.

Requirements

Atleast 2 years work experience.

Ability to use microsoft ecxel and word well.

Not older than 30 years.

Interested candidates should send their C.Vs to nigeria@mpacsports.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Deadline for C.V submission 12 noon, 21 June 2017.

Location: for individuals staying in lagos, preferably ogba, ikeja, Yaba axis.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Kezifils(m): 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
carbonado:
Vacancy!!! Vacancy!!! Vacancy!!!

Mpac Sports will want to employ the service of an admin staff.

Qualification

Bsc/Hnd in related courses.

Requirements

Atleast 2 years work experience.

Ability to use microsoft ecxel and word well.

Not older than 30 years.

Interested candidates should send their C.Vs to nigeria@mpacsports.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Deadline for C.V submission 12 noon, 21 June 2017.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by carbonado(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Kezifils:

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by spicytayomic(m): 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
Vacancy exists for the position of Audit Supervisor in an Audit Firm around Ikeja, Lagos.
Responsibilities
The successful candidate shall handle Audit and Taxation. He or She shall report to Managing Partner.
Qualifications required;
1. B.Sc./HND with minimum of 2nd class upper/upper credit in accounting and related courses.
11. Must be partly qualified student member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
111. Must have minimum of 3 years experience in Audit and Taxation.
1V. Demonstrable IFRS knowledge.
V. Good communication skills.
VI. Ability to use Microsoft excel and Quick book.

Salary: Negotiable.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to gbadeyanolushola@yahoo.com not later than Tuesday 20 June, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
We are recruiting for experienced Sales Admin officers into our team in Lagos. Candidates should have a Bachelors degree in Accounting or any relevant Social Science course with 2.1 or 2.2, minimum of 2 years work experience in Data Management or Customer Care services in an FMCG company, good communication skills, ability to process sales orders, proficiency in the use of accounting software’s in posting and generating reports and can work with little supervision. Interested candidates should send their resumes to recruitment@orangegroups.com using the position as the subject matter before June 24th, 2017. Multiple entries will be disqualified. Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
We need the services of a professional Baker,Chef and Kitchen assistants as pioneer staff for our Food business.Only candidates with prior experience in similar roles will be contacted.cv's to be sent to humanresources@westmanquest.com using the position applied for as subject of the mail.Application closes July 15th,2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (889) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.