Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2825913 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (889) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
Happy Birthday Debbie.. More blessings...

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obymeek: 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
Happy Birthday to you Debbie, one good citizen of Nigeria and a charismatic leader I know...Wishing you Long Life, Prosperity and every good thing this life can offer...Age with grace!!!

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Prince6336: 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
Happy birthday Debbie, WULLNP

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dedons: 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
Please how do I locate this address from Oshodi.
"68A Surulere way, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos."
Please I have an interview with Etop Nigeria Limited tomorrow.
Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
Awwwww you all are making me to blush...i didnt even want to bring my birthday notice here. ..i am so grateful to all the prayers and wishes..
You all are the reason why i go to any length to get current jobs posted here.
God bless you all.

No cake ooooo

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fabiosmart: 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
debbie:
Awwwww you all are making me to blush...i didnt even want to bring my birthday notice here. ..i am so grateful to all the prayers and wishes..
God bless you all.

No cake ooooo

happy birthday aunty mi debbi, wish long life, sound health and more of God's blessings. enjoy your day

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olashas(f): 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
debbie:
God bless you all.

No cake ooooo
Happy birthday ma'am. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cana882(m): 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
debbie:
God bless you all.

No cake ooooo
Happy birthday Debie.. Blessings that will make you rich and add no sorrow to it shall be your portion IJN, Amen. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by rae03(f): 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
Our Client is an indigenous firm that is strategically positioned in Lagos to offer customized tour and travel packages for business and leisure across the globe, thereby offering services to customers ranging from high net worth individuals, telecoms companies, financial institutions, Oil & Gas personnel, federal parastatals and other government agencies with an intense passion to deliver value-added business travel and tour services now has an opening for a Business Development Manager.

Job Description
The Business Development Manager will serve as brand ambassador for the travel company within the retail travel agency network and the industry as a whole. You will be responsible and accountable for creating and maximizing sales opportunities and actively promote, educate and sell the products and services, in alignment with the overall company strategy to ensure that growth in sales is generated from your efforts.

Key Responsibilities
• Build and nurture a strong sales pipeline; by qualifying, scoping and closing opportunities in line with the sales process
• Build rapport and sustain long-term relationships, based on trust and consistent delivery to expectations
• Produce clear, well-structured, concise written summaries and reports and will be initiating own activities within 'best fit' target,
• Manage customer relationships from initial prospect call to close of sale
• Maintain your competitive knowledge and focus
• Grow and retain clients by presenting new solutions and services to them.
• Identify the decision makers within the prospective clients organization and build relationship with them.

Skills and requirements
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales/business development within the corporate travel sector
• Able to demonstrate travel industry knowledge
• Must possess outstanding ability to build rapport both internally and externally
• Good understanding of business principles and be confident when speaking and negotiating at senior level
• Proven sales track record in growing and managing key account relationships, with mid-high value deals and negotiations
• Must be able to understand client needs and recognize business opportunities
• Possess excellent communication and presentation skills in order to influence and persuade clients at senior management and director level
• Ambitious and willing to learn new products and techniques
• Have excellent business and commercial awareness and strong networking skills

Personality
• Gregarious
• Target motivated
• Passion for business development
• Achievement-oriented
• Success-driven
• Ambitious

Apply via http:///2s9VTVS

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
debbie:
God bless you all.

No cake ooooo

There must be cake oooo, HBD +1.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by potbelly(m): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
Happy birthday Debbie...
Thank you for everything...
May your day be beautiful and your years be more beautiful...
Wish you God's blessings always...
Have a good one...

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
HB
Debbie

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by HomeTutor1(f): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
Are you worried about getting a better home tutor for your ward(s) within Minna metropolis? Don't look further!

At Excellent tutors, we provide intensive teaching and result-oriented private home tutorials (on mathematics,further mathematics,chemistry,physics,quantitative reasoning and verbal aptitude) for all the classes from basic 1 to 6, Jss1 to SS 3, SSCE AND GCE etc

for more information,please contact 09026721269

We will unleash the enviable academic prowess in your ward(s)

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
Dear All,

We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Officers for a leading bank in several locations in Lagos.

Salary is N50,000 + Medical + Leave Allowance + 13th Month allowance.
Qualification is B.Sc or HND only.
Ideal candidates should not be more than 26 years.

Interviews would hold at Resource Intermediaries Limited, 23A Bashorun Okusanya Street, Off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos on Thursday, 22nd June, 2017 starting from 8:00a.m.

Kindly ask to see Milliscent.

Please note that this is very genuine. Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
A start up world class physiotherapy and rehabilitation centre in Lagos is looking to fill the following roles :

1. Senior Therapist : Degree qualification in Physiotherapy a MUST, additional degrees in Medicine, or related field of study a plus. Minimum of 7 years’ experience in physiotherapy clinical management, homecare setting

2. Head of Operations : Execute the expansion plans and roll out new therapy centers.
- Site identification
- Lease negotiation
- Equipping of facilities
- Staffing of facilities
- Responsible for day to day operations of the centers

3. Head of Finance : Minimum of 7 years’ post qualification experience in Financial Accounting & Management, Auditing, etc.

4. Head of Marketing & Business Development : Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing, communications, brand management with demonstrated success, preferably in the retail or service sector.

Key requirements for all roles
• Previous experience in a multinational corporation (International exposure) or SME businesses
• Have an entrepreneurial spirit
• Be willing to grow with the business and be adventurous
• A problem solver and can work independently
• Good multitasking capabilities
• Good analytical and problem solving
skills

Interested and qualified candidates can send resume to jobs4myclients@gmail.com on or before the close of business on Friday, 23 June 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmaesty(f): 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
*OPERATIONS MANAGER VACANCY*

Our client in the confectionery industry urgently seeks to hire an Operations Manager for her bakery in Lagos Mainland.

The ideal candidate must have 2-3 years experience in a administrative role, experience managing people & resources, HND/BSC in related fields, good communication and interpersonal skills, exceptional planning and organizational skills and must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite. Wd deputise for the CEO as required.

*PREFERENCE WOULD BE FOR:*
/Female candidates between 32-38 years are preferred.
/Experience in the confectionery/fast food/bakery industry
/Experience managing artisans and semi-skilled workers and
/Residence in Ogba/Ojodu/Ikeja/Agege environs.

Interested and *clearly qualified* candidates are to forward their resumes to *talents@gettingajobisajob.com* using Operations Manager as the subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by talkportal: 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
madam debbie you are blessing to your family, to the Nigerian youth, to the continent and to the word at large. You are one of a kind, you are a rare gem and gems like gold and diamonds are best fit for angels among human like you but pardon me I cannot avoid such yet. But I can wish you more success in your endeavors even tho you have achieved lot of success already. I pray you have more happiness as you continue to help many achieve success in their lives .

Enjoy madam and have a blissful birthday celebration

---- yours faithfully Lai Brown

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by udokpuenyi(m): 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
Happy birth day Debbie, Your blessings will come from all corners of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jjogad(m): 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
KreScendo:
Happy Birthday, Debbie.
I wish you many more fruitful years.
God bless you exceedingly.
Happy Birthday Debbie, you are one of a kind and a true definition of what a Nigerian should be.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by izzou(m): 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
Appliedmaths:

Big man wassup?

Bross

I dey.

How's work and errything? grin
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by izzou(m): 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
Happy bii-day to you cool

Happy bii-day to you

Happy bii-day to youuuuuu

Happy bii-day to you

How old are lipsrsealed

Happy birthday Mummy debbie

We,the residents of This thread, wish you God's blessings in all your endeavors.

God bless you grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Udochee(m): 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2017
debbie
happy birthday madam. GOD's blessings will continue to cover you all the days of your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by rossi5(f): 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
debbie:
God bless you all.

No cake ooooo

Happy Birthday Dear debbie...may the Good Lord Continue to bless u.amen

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by snezy(m): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
please is this genuine ?

Dear Applicant,

You have been shortlisted for a Job Opportunity Assessment and Briefing
with the Human Capital Management Team at TGN.

Date: Thursday 22/6/17

Time: 9 am prompt

Venue: Ground Floor, 2, Akin Oshiyemi Street, Opp Studio 24, Allen
Avenue, Ikeja.

Note: Come with your CV, formally dressed AND early as lateness will not
be tolerated.

Regards,

HCM,
TG Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by RalphFortune(m): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
A Blissful birthday ma'am Debbie. God bless you Graciously

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dilyschigo(f): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
debbie:
Dear All,

We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Officers for a leading bank in several locations in Lagos.

Interviews would hold at Resource Intermediaries Limited, 23A Bashorun Okusanya Street, Off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos on Thursday, 22nd June, 2017 starting from 8:00a.m.

. Please how do one get to this address from Ikorodu & is it possible for someone above that age to attend the interview even though it's said below?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
izzou:

Bross
I dey.
How's work and errything? grin
Good bro! And I hope yours cool too?
Blessings!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmey67: 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
Happy Birthday Madam Debbie.
Wishing you Long life and prosperity in all your endeavours.
Your generation will not lack job

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by horladmejy(m): 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2017
Customer care experience compulsory??
debbie:
Dear All,

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by temireal: 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
Happy Birthday to you Debbie, you are one in a million. God bless you far beyond your imagination in Jesus mighty name.Amen.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Martins4us(m): 12:05am On Jun 22, 2017
Happy Birthday to you Debbie, you are one in a million. God bless you far beyond your imagination in Jesus mighty name.Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (889) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.