Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2825988 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (889) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
If i see any..i will surely post ..cheers
tirigbosa:
aunty Debbie, please help us bring Oyo stare here too. pleaseeee.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
obonujoker:

Monday to Saturday?? 30k... why are human beings this wicked??
Some humans are terrible. When I returned from service, 2015, I approached a Chinese Bakery for a job and I got employed immediately and told to begin. In the course of working I asked the workers how much they get a month and I was told 9000 naira. 9000!

From Monday-Sunday. 7am to 6pm. No holiday. No breaks. I began to imagine the psychological make up of the guys working there. How messed up and mentally broken they must be. One even bragged of working there for 2 years. I just used that as an opportunity to learn baking of some items for that day. Some people are terrible.

6 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by hemjayb(m): 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
Valindazz:
A small construction company located at awolowo road,ikeja is in need of a civil Engineer.
Salary- 30k
Working days- Monday to Saturday
more info, contact and address

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Valindazz(m): 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
hemjayb:
more info, contact and address
no 5 olowu street,off awolowo road,ikeja.,Lagos.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jjogad(m): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
Appliedmaths:

A whole king of Abia like you, who am I to say no. Send it in, I'll revert over the weekend.
which mail do I send it to pls. Iv PM you but no reply. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
jjogad:
which mail do I send it to pls. Iv PM you but no reply. Thanks

I've see your PM, same with others. I'm taking my time to critically go through every CV that comes my way, so I'll reply in due time.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by qsbabatunde: 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Appliedmaths:

I've see your PM, sane with others. I'm taking my time to critically go through every CV that comes my way, so I'll reply in due time.

Pls, i'ld appreciate if you can help review mine as well. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
qsbabatunde:

Pls, i'ld appreciate if you can help review mine as well. Thanks in anticipation

Send it in...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kingofabia: 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
Appliedmaths:

A whole king of Abia like you, who am I to say no. Send it in, I'll revert over the weekend.

no vex oh.. how do i send the email. i am not used to Nairaland email system
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
kingofabia:

no vex oh.. how do i send the email. i am not used to Nairaland email system

I've seen your mail, in yet to reply. Would get in touch in due time.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by meandyou3: 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Pls anyone in the house took part in the ipipowertech test last week. How was you test and I would like to communicate with the concern person about the authenticity of a certain info I got. email me on talk2chime2000@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ganie(m): 12:03am On Jul 04, 2017
Pls,I have got a functional based test with Union bank plc tomorrow. Is there anyone with an idea of what it is all about?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Beccade: 12:26am On Jul 04, 2017
Appliedmaths:

I've see your PM, same with others. I'm taking my time to critically go through every CV that comes my way, so I'll reply in due time.

Hi sir. Please can I send in my CV for review too. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by asaju10(m): 3:48am On Jul 04, 2017
koolengrtimmy:

you should be looking for a bricklayer if u pay laborers 2k perday, you do the calculations yourself-- well ond folks can apply.
Even ND holder with experience in the field can never take that from him,construction is not all about cert but about what you can do all alone on site
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 6:47am On Jul 04, 2017
Beccade:

Hi sir. Please can I send in my CV for review too. Thanks in anticipation.

Yes you can.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ebunoyeyemi(m): 7:19am On Jul 04, 2017
Appliedmaths:

Yes you can.

Boss can I send mine too?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olayinkajnr(m): 8:09am On Jul 04, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Some humans are terrible. When I returned from service, 2015, I approached a Chinese Bakery for a job and I got employed immediately and told to begin. In the course of working I asked the workers how much they get a month and I was told 9000 naira. 9000!

From Monday-Sunday. 7am to 6pm. No holiday. No breaks. I began to imagine the psychological make up of the guys working there. How messed up and mentally broken they must be. One even bragged of working there for 2 years. I just used that as an opportunity to learn baking of some items for that day. Some people are terrible.

I used to work in a company like that. Resumption time 5am to 5pm, Monday-Sunday. With 1 day off. No holidays, n observance of public holidays at all. I would have mentioned the name of the company but it's not professional.

God save us all

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:17am On Jul 04, 2017
Are you a fresh graduate in Chemistry with internship experience in a Paints company? Send your CV to jobs@vgsrecruitment.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Favourite01: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2017
Pls how do I get to this address from dopemu to first bank Nigeria limited,ikeja airport branch,airport bustop,agege motor road Ikeja.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2017
ebunoyeyemi:

Boss can I send mine too?
Send it in, you'll have to wait few days.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:20am On Jul 04, 2017
currently sourcing for a security manager with a military background and minimum of 10years experience for a reputable financial institution. The person will be incharge of overall security policies and procedures of the organisation.

Qualified candidates should please forward CVs to Chigbo.okeke@halogensecurity.com using security manager as the subject. Please don't apply if you're not qualified.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Barbar2ndey: 8:20am On Jul 04, 2017
I am urgently in need of a job.anykind of job tho...waiting for call up batch B..anyone that has a job for me within akure and its environs should signify..thanks

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2017
The 2017 edition of the Nigeria Internship Fair, Africa's biggest Internship Fair organized by Stutern is happening this August!

If you are an undergraduate or graduate looking for an internship, entry level job or full time job, do not miss out on this!

This is an opportunity for you to meet with employers from different companies and get hired, if you are good enough!

Visit www.stutern.com/fair to register and know more!

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2017
olayinkajnr:

I used to work in a company like that. Resumption time 5am to 5pm, Monday-Sunday. With 1 day off. No holidays, n observance of public holidays at all. I would have mentioned the name of the company but it's not professional.

God save us all
Not professional? Lol. The company I worked for is Oceanic Bakery. Exposing slavery can never be nonprofessional to me.

9 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:47am On Jul 04, 2017
Dear Candidate,

You are hereby invited to Asoebi Signatures & Concepts Ltd (www.asoebi.com.ng) for an interview for the role of Sourcing and Logistics Officer (SLO).

Details are below:

Venue:              1st Floor, LASCOFED Office complex, 13 Isaacstan Close, Off Wempco Road, Ogba, Ikeja Lagos
Date:               thurday 6 th July, 2017 
Time:                12:30 p.m prompt.
Dress code:      Corporate Casual.

You are required to come with two copies of your CV and a valid means of identification.of the mail being sent.

"Please note that candidates arriving later than the stipulated time will be disqualified".

For further inquiries, kindly contact the undersigned.

Regards, pls who knw about them are they real
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by bodnel: 8:50am On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=Pojomojo post=57990700][/quote]

No contact and no bus stop
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olayinkajnr(m): 8:51am On Jul 04, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Not professional? Lol. The company I worked for is Oceanic Bakery. Exposing slavery can never be nonprofessional to me.

Lolz, let me give you an insight. It's one of the best transportation company in Nigeria.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Lolz, let me give you an insight. It's one of the best transportation company in Nigeria.
Now you want me to convict the innocent in my head. cheesy. I'm not guessing. Another one that gets to me very hard is the abuse of citizens rights by foreigners with the consent of our security forces.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by einsteino(m): 9:24am On Jul 04, 2017
Valindazz:
A small construction company located at awolowo road,ikeja is in need of a civil Engineer.
Salary- 30k
Working days- Monday to Saturday

lol you guys are high! you should be looking for an i.t student. even bricklayers earn far more than 30k a month.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by horladmejy(m): 9:44am On Jul 04, 2017
Pojomojo:
Justrite is currently recruiting for its Bariga outlet in Lagos.
submit a hand written application,CV, Passport and credentials
Submit at any outlet of Justrite
Guess I can pass this out.. But what position please? For MSC and Phd peeps lol
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obymeek: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2017
Appliedmaths:

Send it in, you'll have to wait few days.

Please can i send mine too?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by bodnel: 10:16am On Jul 04, 2017
Pojomojo:
A new Fast Food , located in Lagos State, is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates for the following positions below:

1.) Waiter/Waitress

2.) Driver

3.) Cashier (Male/Female)

4.) Baker

5.) Cleaner

6.) Store Keeper

7.) Production Manager

8.) Quality Controller

9.) Account Officer

Requirements
Candidates must be fluent in English and have experience in the position applied for.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's & Application to:
Peridot Oil & Gas Filling Station,
359 Isheri-Idimu Road,
Isheri,
Lagos.

No phone or bustop contact.

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (889) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.