|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,484,400 members, 5,627,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 May 2020 at 07:40 AM
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by deliman07(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2016|
Good work Debbie.... please don't forget those of us with a degree in Agriculture. kindly post vacancies on Agriculture. Farms, Agro allied etc thanks
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by deliman07(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2016|
Good work Debbie....
please don't forget those of us with a degree in Agriculture.
kindly post vacancies on Agriculture. Farms, Agro allied company, FMCG etc.
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ewons1(m): 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2016|
I personally don't think they pay well at all considering their kind of services which doesn't come every day. Sure that's why they want a fresh graduate desperately looking for something to do who wouldn't mind any pay structure
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adebola15: 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2016|
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by uptoHim(m): 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2016|
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2016|
There is no insult there. Debbie keeps saying nobody should be asking her such questions, she is not HR there nor part of the recruitment team nor the employer. How do you expect her to know when she does not have information or contact with the firm?
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2016|
we're hiring. Candidate should have technical hands on experience on PCI assessment, vulnerability assessment, DB activity monitoring, firewall rules &configuration, SIEM, etc, to send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by exotiqueify(f): 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2016|
Has! see vexation! Iove,cool down for Jesus nau...I'm apologizing on her behalf.....
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2016|
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2016|
Lol. I no vex oo. It's well. One house, we no wan stress debbie here. Lets consider the OP too having stressed the matter.
Best of luck to everyone.
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by biazarre(m): 11:48pm On Feb 11, 2016|
hi Debbie I'm an architect wit 4 yrs experience, expert in autoCAD 2D n 3D designs too, pls if u av any job relating to dat pls contact email@example.com.. or send to 07052154080, more grease to ur elbow!!!
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 12, 2016|
biazarre:Follow the thread here regularly. Nobody is ur servant to contact u personally. If u are too lazy for that, then u do not need a job.
14 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2016|
A reputable IT/Telecoms Company is in need of Individuals to fill the following position:
- Front Desk Officer
- Quality Analyst
- Sales/ Marketing Associate
You think you have the Qualifications, Skills, Experience (added advantage)? Forward updated cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline is 29th of February, 2016
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2016|
Job Reference Number: ROR1
Job Title: Reservation Officer
• Responsible for maximizing all opportunities to sell rooms at the best possible rate. Ensuring clear communication with guests, obtaining all necessary information and providing the guest a room that meets their expectations.
• Responds to communications from guests, external agents, and referral networks concerning reservations by mail, telephone, website, contact and so on, Creates and maintains reservation records.
• Tracks future room availability on the basis of reservations, and helps develop forecasts for room revenue and occupancy.
• Maintain knowledge of current resort events, activities, hours of operation as well as Service and facilities currently available.
A degree in Hotel Management, Administration or any relevant field.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
* Positive interpersonal skills required.
* Must be fluent in verbal and written English.
* Excellent computer and typing skills are required. Excel and Word proficiency desired.
* Previous call-center experience preferred.
* Excellent listening and comprehension skills required.
* Must be smart approachable and friendly.
Will often have to work nights and weekends, putting in long hours to ensure the overall success. However, your hours may vary greatly during high and low seasons.
At least 3 years relevant experience in Customer service, Front desk Reservations. Previous experience in Resort/Hotel and Leisure services is an advantage.
How to apply
Please send qualified CVs to email@example.com indicating the reference number. Applications without reference numbers will not be processed. Application deadline is 15/02/2016
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by techskulz(m): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2016|
location for this job ma
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:45am On Feb 12, 2016|
The Hudson Consulting Group is a business revitalization and transformational services company. Our vision is to consistently deliver our clients value that significantly exceeds expectations. Our mission is to immerse ourselves in our clients objectives and assist them in navigating through their professional and personal challenges in achieving them.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Software Engineer
* We currently have a vacancy for a self-driven, passionate and results focused Software Engineer to be part of our specialist team that will be dedicated to designing, developing and implementing web and cloud scripting/programming projects whilst providing strong back end programming support for web designers and graphic artists focused on building cloud solutions for mobile, tabs, desk tops and other interface devices.
* You will have to work in an agile environment, collaborating with highly skilled people who are proactive, passionate about technology and results driven.
The successful applicant will have:
* Software application development skills with a minimum of 5 years specific experience with design and implementation of large and complex business applications
* Specific and detailed knowledge on the theory and practice of software engineering, backend cloud and web software engineer including Mobile Application Development.
* A strong knowledge of databases such as Oracle, pHp script, MYSQL and Postgress programming
* Experience in multiple software languages, e.g. J2EE/Java, C++ and Python
* Experience in major portal products and technologies, e.g. AJAX, JSON, XML/XSLT, JSP, Hibernate and Spring
* Experience in industry standards and best practice in software architecture and design
* Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
* Coupled with your technical ability, you will possess strong communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders. Strong technical leadership and negotiation skills are essential.
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:46am On Feb 12, 2016|
Enabled Solutions is a leading provider of business and technology consulting services to blue chip organizations in the private and public sector.
Our Mission is to consistently leverage our experience and processes to enable our clients’ meet the mission goals and objectives. We place great value on the relationship with our customers and ensure every effort is made to keep them satisfied.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Network, Servers, Telecommunication, and Project Management (Team lead/ Senior Analysts / Analyst)
Locations: Lagos, Port Harcourt, Warri
* Provide support seven (7) days a week between the following hours: Weekday: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm Weekend & Public Holiday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
* Monitor and report status of all Network and Telecommunication equipment and services
* Attend to problems assigned to Telecoms and Network Resolver queues by Helpdesk
* Maintain and repair trunking, conventional and line extenders radios (v) Support Microwave and telephone facilities within the Area Service
* Regularly update the Problem Management & Tracking System (PMTS) database for all assigned tickets
* Perform Server racking/Installation/component upgrade/decommissioning
* Perform server rack installation/decommissioning
* Perform Project support tasks
* Perform other duties as may be assigned by Network and Telecommunication Supervisor, Project Manager or the Area Services Manager.
* User / location Onsite support services (problems coordination / resolution) (xii)Network, Server and Telecommunication related support services
* Project implementation support
* Minimum of 3 years relevant experience for team lead, 2 years relevant experience for Senior Analyst/ 1 year experience which may have been acquired during NYSC or Internships for Analysts
* Relevant first or second degree, e.g. B.Sc./B.Eng./B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Computer Engineering or Computer Science (Second Class, Lower Division minimum)
* At least one of relevant professional certifications (e.g.CCNA, CCNP, MCSE, MCP, CCNE, ACCA, ICAN, ANA, ICSAN etc.).
* Ability to work with minimum supervision
* Minimum Education: B.Sc/B.A
* Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:47am On Feb 12, 2016|
A Cassava Processing Company located in Oyo State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Process Supervisor
* Professional in manufacturing with minimum of HND in engineering.
* Must have a minimum of 3 years work experience in food production industry.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their curriculum vitae and letter of application with Job title: email@example.com
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2016|
please i dont like answering such questions ...why cant you at least try to find out yourself? have u cared to check the official webpage on the email? at times all these makes me feel discouraged to continue posting job..........but for the sake of all those who are really interested and eager to get a good job,i will continue.
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2016|
CONSULTING MANAGER VACANCY
(Great opportunity and advantage if you have worked with KPMG, ERNST&YOUNG, AKINTOLA WILLIAMS DELOITTE,PWC etc)
Role & responsibilities:
Reporting to the Head - Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA), the Consulting Manager (BC Manager) will be expected to play a central role in the ongoing development of our business within Nigeria. As BC Manager you will work very closely with the Head-SSA for Business Consulting in all aspects of business development, project execution and team management in Nigeria and in time West Africa. You are capable of taking the lead and direct a wide range of assignments and will enjoy managing client relations on a day-to-day basis.
Expected to adopt a leadership role, you will assist with development of strategies for the growth of the business, and work on developing and managing a team that provides work of the highest quality to clients. You will want to be a central figure in the continued growth and development of the Business Consulting practice in SSA.
You are ambitious and are seeking a position that allows you the freedom to develop your career and rewards hard work and success.
Specific responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
Working closely with the Head-SSA to identify new business opportunities and taking a lead on business development efforts to translate these new opportunities into sales revenues, new projects and client accounts;
Providing advice/ recommendations on project focus to potential clients;
Preparing compelling proposals and presenting these to clients;
Acting as the Key Account Manager on selected SSA client accounts;
Leading project teams in successful project implementation and delivery of findings to the client;
Providing sound consultancy advice and recommendations on projects;
Assisting the SSA Manager on matters of client liaison and taking responsibility for day-to-day client management;
Monitoring and controlling delivery standards to clients;
Directly managing and overseeing project execution and delivery;
Working with the Head-SSA to build solid client relationships that help towards the retention and growth of client accounts
Managing staff and team performance.
Managing the use of external contractors
Desired Skills and Experience
At least 5 years working experience in a client-facing role or consulting environment.
Experience working within a B-to-B industry sector would be required, preferably in agribusiness, automotive, construction, energy, healthcare or industrial manufacturing
Successful track record in building lasting client relationships;
A solid understanding of business strategy, product marketing, and the role of innovation in today’s business climate;
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to write and present compelling proposals in English as well as local dialects is preferable/essential;
Ability to understand and discuss a wide range of business issues and strategies and deliver innovative solutions to clients;
Excellent analytical skills and the ability to draw insights on an industry or market/data trends;
Excellent time management skills;
Demonstrated skills in strategic selling and business development;
Prior experience and demonstrable skills in team building and people management;
Ability to work in and manage a cross-functional project team across various parts of the organization;
Proven academic record.
Kindly send send your details resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org only if you fit the desired skills and experiences
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ajsans: 10:25am On Feb 12, 2016|
please debbie don't be discourage.
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:25am On Feb 12, 2016|
Our client is a leading international security company, seeking to hire a Commercial Manager to join their team.
The Commercial Manager will be responsible for all commercial, supplier, contract and financial matters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Ensuring the successful day to day management and reporting of commercial activities and resources.
Developing the Contract Management function – people and resources
Leading negotiations with Customers, Partners and Suppliers
Managing supplier performance and maintaining close relationships with key suppliers
Managing contracts in accordance with guidelines, regulations and approvals
Leading commercial strategy
Managing the commercial and finance team
Supporting account teams - including challenging and developing costing, pricing and risk approaches
Providing experience, commercial advice and support to accounts and the rest of the team
Liaising closely with Finance, Legal and other functions
Contributing to the overall Commercial and Procurement leadership team
Requirements of the Commercial Manager:
Extensive commercial and contract management experience
Experience in negotiating commercial deals for large managed security service across various sectors.
Experience of managed service/outsourcing and multi-vendor contracting models
Good communication, inter-personal and negotiation skills
Maturity and gravitas to work with senior levels of clients and internal stakeholders
Substantial legal understanding and ability to provide guidance on all areas of the Company’s Commercial Policy
Ability to forge strong working relationships with team members and other colleagues
Working knowledge of legal issues, drafting of agreements, contracts, associated sub-contracts, common and statutory legislation
Ability to understand and challenge project P&L accounts
Experience of alternative and innovative contract models
Good technical degree in a relevant subject
Compensation: Highly Attractive
To Apply: Forward an updated copy of your resume to email@example.com
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 10:29am On Feb 12, 2016|
Debbie, dnt mind dem. Pls for the sake of others. God bless you.
All dem ppl who r askin all ds questions, take time oo.
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:29am On Feb 12, 2016|
I have a very busy day always,i have a family too....i have so many things i do at the same time.Yet i come on nairaland to do this which i decided to freely do.My main aim is to offer my help through this means.
Yet someone will still be asking me questions.When i always repeat it that i have no other information about all the jobs i post.It is left for you to do the other findings.
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 12, 2016|
debbie:Hahaha. I guess they want to get these jobs through the back door.
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by MrHighSea: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2016|
debbie:Debbie dnt feel bad, we've got very few like you. Be strong for us.
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Auditorsplace: 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2016|
Ojota Bus Stop (beside Total)...please ask me which of the Total Filling Stations at Ojota
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2016|
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
A fast moving pharmaceutical company with head office in Lagos, but has representatives in the six geo-political zones in Nigeria is recruiting for the following positions:
1) Medical Sales Representative: Candidate must be a BSc. or HND graduates, degree in medical/pharmaceutical field or
science related courses. Must have a minimum of 2:2 or lower credit. Experience in medical sales Rep is an advantage.
Required locations: Anambra, Edo/Delta, Enugu, Kano, Kaduna, Plateau, Kwara, Calabar, Uyo, Sokoto, FCT, Benue and Imo/Abia.
2) Senior Medical Sales Rep/ Team Lead: Same qualification as above with minimum of 3 years experience in medical sales.
Job responsibility requires prospective candidate to oversee the following locations: South East/South South; Lagos/ South West and North Central.
Please interested candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with preferred position
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by pappyG: 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2016|
How was your interview with sesewa? Was it worth your while, cos I'm schedules for an interview with them next week. Just need heads up....
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ndawe(f): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2016|
Thank you very much
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:06am On Feb 13, 2016|
VACANCIES: Amparo Engineering Limited - a reputable company engaged in oil & gas servicing and located in Lagos State is seeking to employ professionals with a minimum of 2 years work experience for the following positions.
1. Petroleum Engineer
2. Marine Engineer
3. Facility Engineer
6. Mechanical Engineer
7. QA-QC Advisor
8. HSE Officer
Interested candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com, stating their preferred position.
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by exotiqueify(f): 9:23am On Feb 13, 2016|
Well, maybe....its just a normal chat, then if successful, u would meet with the client. Cheers
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166