Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2827753 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Additives(m): 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
Good day my people, I seriously need a job. I have distinction in Food Technology (HND) , also I have professional certification in Health Safety and Environment HSE1,2&3. I'm through with my NYSC. I reside in Ibadan but willing to relocate. I will be grateful for any assistance, I need a job to start with. God bless you sir/ma. Babayod@yahoo.com 08069424477
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Kentnickole(m): 6:59am On Dec 02, 2017
debbie:
We are currently recruiting for Internal Audit/Control Officers (Asst. Team lead).

Requirements;
1. Relative experience of 3-5 years
2. First degree in Accounting, Finance and related discipline
3. Knowledge of ACL ànd the Pension industry would be an advantage

Applications can be sent to HR-recruitment@leadway-pensure.com

Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thanks
Debbi I want to say a big thank you for all these job updates. Though I dont reside in lagos. I wish you could update me wt vacant positions in Benin. Areas like banking, customer service, personal assistant, administrative jobs etc thanks so much
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by skolab4(m): 7:10am On Dec 02, 2017
Pls who knows Ghana property show (bjma).. Is their interview worth going for?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by yemyke001(m): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2017
9jaland:

send CV to petrachux@bk.ru
Thanks boss i av just sent it . please I will appreciate if it worked
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ckeedee: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sirakj(m): 11:45am On Dec 02, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ojbanja: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hello team, I am a sound graduate of marketing,(Chartered ) with years of experiences in sales and customer service. I have strong passion for sales.I am a very hard working, team player, vision driven and honest gentle young man. I am also AA rescue certified professional driver. I am open for sales ,marketing or driving opportunities.I can operate in any part of the country. Thanks.
07062025587. ojbanja@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emperorchix(m): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
stop searching for jobs but rather, join me and let's make money online. In this period of unemployment, Online jobs are the best source of income. ATLEAST HALF BREAD IS BETTER THAN NONE. Check my signature and click on that link to reach me via my fb page. Just send a message when you get to the page and i will reply ASAP
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 9jaland: 6:57am On Dec 03, 2017
yemyke001:

Thanks boss i av just sent it . please I will appreciate if it worked
Am just a messenger oohh!!!!

Normally I encourage the sending of unsolicited applications to small companies as they sometimes file the resume and refer back to it when there is need.

Such companies are not bound to recruit by the book. Plus less political influence.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Olibboy: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2017
I'm seeking for hotel job guys. xxxx I'm also a computer literate
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by femijohn21(m): 11:01am On Dec 03, 2017
Olaadesoye:

I also got the same Invite from them. Are they legit? Please who has any helpful information about them?

Pls, did you go for the learnnova interview. I also got the same invite from them with the same format posted. I will like to know if they are legit.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jessysparkles(f): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
lhumi:
I really appreciate God for the admin of dis forum, u guys are doing what only God himself can reward. i got a job via a link on dis platform as an executive assistant at the beginning of this month. I joined the group when the page was 400 pages, got my job around 600 pages, while waiting i just kept believing not until i got my employment letter did i stop applying for jobs in here. Today my salary is in 6 digits and travelling along side the Group managing Direction of the organization thru the air, indeed i am greatful. for all job seekers, hold on you are closer than you can imagine. God bless u all.......
I key into this....congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Vizzim: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
Happy Sunday my people.

Please I have an interview with Learnnova on Monday. Please anybody with any info about the organization and how i can locate the address 7B, Ogunsiji Close, behind Alade market, near Ikeja medical centre, Allen, Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria. From oshodi.

Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
Vacancy for Contract Corporate marketers at a Health store located in Lagos, Gbagada.

Job description.

The ideal candidate would be expected to market the company's products in corporate offices, family & friends, etc...

Minimum qualification - HND/BSC in any discipline

Minimum years of experience - 0 year(s)

Payment is based on commission

Interested candidates should send their updated CV's to
salverelifestyl@gmail.com

Application deadline: Not specified.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by peacenaija(m): 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
I'm a first class graduate in accounting, I'll appreciate a trainee job in any audit firm or any job to get busy.. you can reach me via hyzichbayo@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fizzy4luv(m): 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
Accounting jobs abound much nowadays due to Government efforts to ramp up revenue base with tax. many companies are sourcing for accountants/bookkeepers to tidy up accounts, prepare Fin. docs ,relate with external auditors amidst other relative job deliverable s.
I don't know your location but if you are in Lagos, prepare your CV, google online at least 15 audit firms for address and visit them personally to drop your CV. I can bet you with your result, getting a graduate trainee position won't be a difficult task anymore.
Alternatively, if outside Lagos, look for a person with large followers on twitter to help u raise awareness on ur desirability for a graduate trainee position. Your result will draw out the desired effect.
Better still, hook up with HR Managers via Linkedin to solicit for internship roles to get experience.
On a last note, i hope u are chartered already or already on the program, that's a question u won't miss from HR guys due to your degree as you degree only makes you a book keeper.

If u can make ur mail addy more professional, it will be nice

peacenaija:
I'm a first class graduate in accounting, I'll appreciate a trainee job in any audit firm or any job to get busy.. you can reach me via hyzichbayo@gmail.com. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fashoo2010(m): 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
Please what's the fastest route to this address from Apapa... Address: Guinness Nigeria HARP Brewery (Ogba Industrial Estate, Acme road – beside Friesland Company and opposite ASCON filling station...

Please with idea should help out
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by luwins(m): 5:42am On Dec 04, 2017
fashoo2010:
Please what's the fastest route to this address from Apapa... Address: Guinness Nigeria HARP Brewery (Ogba Industrial Estate, Acme road – beside Friesland Company and opposite ASCON filling station...

Please with idea should help out
Enter bus to Oshodi, from there take bus to Ogba and drop At Guinness bus stop.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emperorchix(m): 6:24am On Dec 04, 2017
start now to make money online.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by peacenaija(m): 7:22am On Dec 04, 2017
fizzy4luv:
Accounting jobs abound much nowadays due to Government efforts to ramp up revenue base with tax. many companies are sourcing for accountants/bookkeepers to tidy up accounts, prepare Fin. docs ,relate with external auditors amidst other relative job deliverable s.
I don't know your location but if you are in Lagos, prepare your CV, google online at least 15 audit firms for address and visit them personally to drop your CV. I can bet you with your result, getting a graduate trainee position won't be a difficult task anymore.
Alternatively, if outside Lagos, look for a person with large followers on twitter to help u raise awareness on ur desirability for a graduate trainee position. Your result will draw out the desired effect.
Better still, hook up with HR Managers via Linkedin to solicit for internship roles to get experience.
On a last note, i hope u are chartered already or already on the program, that's a question u won't miss from HR guys due to your degree as you degree only makes you a book keeper.

If u can make ur mail addy more professional, it will be nice

thanks so much sir.. I stay in lagos and I'll do all that you said. I'm already on the program, thanks for your advice.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by faizy90: 8:27am On Dec 04, 2017
Dear Sir/Ma,

You recent job application refers. I am pleased to inform you that you have been
shortlisted for a job chat as scheduled below:

Date: Saturday, December 9, 2017
Venue: Small Balmoral Hall, Federal Palace Hotel, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island-Lagos.
Time 10.00-11.00am
Dress Code: Formal or Smart Casual

Kindly contact Miss Patience (09084788267) upon on arrival.

Thank you.

Please do anyone know about them??
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sirakj(m): 8:37am On Dec 04, 2017
faizy90:
Dear Sir/Ma,

You recent job application refers. I am pleased to inform you that you have been

Venue: Small Balmoral Hall, Federal Palace Hotel, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island-Lagos.
Time 10.00-11.00am

Thank you.

Run.GNLD spotted. Thank me later.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by faizy90: 8:42am On Dec 04, 2017
Sirakj:

LOL. Thanks o
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Boundless4: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2017
Hello, for your own good, do not take this seriously. Do your research.
Sirakj:
faizy90:

LOL. Thanks o
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sirakj(m): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2017
Boundless4:
Hello, for your own good, do not take this seriously. Do your research.
Job chat is a term common to GNLD.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dells(m): 9:30am On Dec 04, 2017
Please note- you are cordially invited to an interview on the 15.12.17 at plot 791 Somide Ojudurin, Omole phase 2 @ 8am prompt, time is of the essence, please come along with your credentials.

Please I'll like to know if anyone got this same job invite as myself. Does anyone have an idea of what firm it is
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Boundless4: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2017
Not in all situation. The company looks real, judging from my research. If you're not sure of what you are saying, do not say, else you discourage people from a good opportunity.

Sirakj:
Job chat is a term common to GNLD.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by spenca: 9:34am On Dec 04, 2017
faizy90:
Dear Sir/Ma,

Time 10.00-11.00am

Thank you.

Do not ignore this, do your research Balmoral hall is not a childish place.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Tozyne17(f): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2017
Kentnickole:
Debbi I want to say a big thank you for all these job updates. Though I dont reside in lagos. I wish you could update me wt vacant positions in Benin. Areas like banking, customer service, personal assistant, administrative jobs etc thanks so much

same here, am also in Benin. I have lower credit HND architecture,i can also teach both primary and secondary school. upper class in primary school, basic technology and mathematics for junior secondary school and technical drawing for senior secondary
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by femijohn21(m): 9:55am On Dec 04, 2017
Vizzim:
Happy Sunday my people.

Please I have an interview with Learnnova on Monday. Please anybody with any info about the organization and how i can locate the address 7B, Ogunsiji Close, behind Alade market, near Ikeja medical centre, Allen, Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria. From oshodi.

Thanks.

Kindly share your experience with us.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by martinsfm(m): 10:06am On Dec 04, 2017
faizy90:
Dear Sir/Ma,

Time 10.00-11.00am

Thank you.

I dont knw them.. but try and research looks legit.. GNLD who have had plenty capital letters and reference number
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sirakj(m): 10:24am On Dec 04, 2017
Boundless4:
Not in all situation. The company looks real, judging from my research. If you're not sure of what you are saying, do not say, else you discourage people from a good opportunity.

a member is spotted. God bless your hussle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.