Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,687 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2825860 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (889) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by yusinho(m): 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
Olaadesoye:

Please, kindly share any other useful information you may have about the Coy-EWC NIGERIA as it relates to the aforementioned Position-Business Development Officer (the Pay & Working Condition). Many thanks

I went for their training today after the interview. Basically, it's a marketing job base on commission. You convince clients and you receive #20,000 per client and #10,000 as allowance from the company after the end of the month. You will not work as a permanent staff, just market them and earn commissions. Though, the man said there is room for promotion

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by pikintea55(f): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
Moukandjo:

What is your final MSc CGPA?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by spongebob0006(f): 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
yusinho:
I went for their training today after the interview. Basically, it's a marketing job base on commission. You convince clients and you receive #20,000 per client and #10,000 as allowance from the company after the end of the month. You will not work as a permanent staff, just market them and earn commissions. Though, the man said there is room for promotion

what they told us as per renumeration is that there's no fixed salary, it's commission based, 10k on each sales weekly and then at the end of the month, 10k on each sales overall in a month.

the room for promotion is BDO to Line Manager to BDM, dahs where they stopped sha buh i know it continues
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ololadejoseph: 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
engrrash:
Anybody applied for this here? just received a message " someone will contact you soon" after my application. I dont know if that will serve as the invitation message or I should Still be expecting proper invitation.

contacted them through email and this was their reply
' Dear All , Hence you have successfully registered you are
automatically invited for the Job Fair as your details are
now with us. Inform others having the same issue too. Kind
regards.'
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by loisella(f): 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
debbie:
*The Nigeria Society of Engineers, Victoria Island Branch* under the leadership of *Engr Rose Madaki MNSE* are organising a job fair this Saturday 21st April 2018 at the National Engineering Centre, 1, Engineering Close, Victoria Island between 10AM and 3:30PM . Candidates/Applicants are advised to be seated in the hall by 10AM(no African time) in order not to give a poor first impression to interviewers and avoid being denied entry.

The job fair brings together reputable employers and qualified job seekers under one roof for easy firsthand hiring.

However, candidates are required to first register via the following link and show their text messages of confirmation as invitation to the event.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdx7Q7aMC2NrC4EOCgN42zc23z2KUf4WzAqUGdFJackvb9LRw/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.1781500597&entry.1640447617&entry.297979220&entry.2040870261

NB: this job fair is designed for HND/BSC fresh and experienced graduates and is strongly biased towards Engineering, Science, and Technology disciplines though other graduates and IT students can apply to attend.

*Attendance strictly by invitation*

Refreshment: free

RSVP

*Engr Christian Okwori MNSE*

I registered but no invite
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mavsim: 12:20am On Apr 21, 2018
Please I need a job in Ibadan (Ibadan Southwest), available for immediate commencement. I studied Economics (B.Sc.) and Social Works (PGD). Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by engrrash: 6:13am On Apr 21, 2018
Ololadejoseph:

contacted them through email and this was their reply ' Dear All , Hence you have successfully registered you are automatically invited for the Job Fair as your details are now with us. Inform others having the same issue too. Kind regards.'
Okay, thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Femifresh(m): 9:31am On Apr 21, 2018
Hello.house,
Pls how can I get to 40, Adegbola street, Anifowose Ikeja from Ikorodu
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by oghenemoney(m): 10:06am On Apr 21, 2018
Femifresh:
Hello.house,
Pls how can I get to 40, Adegbola street, Anifowose Ikeja from Ikorodu

Take a bus from ikorodu to ojota, from Ojota enter Ikeja, den search for the street u going to or use Google Map.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by oghenemoney(m): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2018
Brand Ambassadors needed urgently

Duration : 2weeks.

Pay : 40,000.

https:///FwJfdwTnOgYJEh3w0XUJu0
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jonathan111: 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
Who else got this invitation

Sequel to your application, you have been invited for a Job Interview with Sales Craft Ltd, by Immigration Office at 3rd Avenue, A Close, House 1, Festac Town, Come along with a hard copy of your CV, Credential & Passport Photograph
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
The position I advertised for a female mechanical engineer is still open as the ideal candidate hasn't been found yet. If you know someone with 8-10 years of experience with construction and manufacturing machines, have the person contact me urgently

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Cutehector(m): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
debbie:
The position I advertised for a female mechanical engineer is still open as the ideal candidate hasn't been found yet. If you know someone with 8-10 years of experience with construction and manufacturing machines, have the person contact me urgently
lmao...that means the person must have graduated from mech engineering dept 15 years ago.. Lol then we should ask ourselves what was the ratio of females to men who studied mechanical engineering back then...

Such candidate will be married now with kids that's if there would be any...

10 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mackin: 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
[quote author=debbie post=66903779]The position I advertised for a female mechanical engineer is still open as the ideal candidate hasn't been found yet. If you know someone with 8-10 years of experience with construction and manufacturing machines, have the person contact me urgently[/quote

Posted on linkedin two weeks ago she need a job(B.Eng in civil engineering).

Kindly contact her on 07060700122 or comfortilukho@gmail.com.

Debbie, any means of application to jingle it on other forums?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by apenaola(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
debbie:

plz, do u have any job opening in Ibadan?
kindly post job opening in Ibadan if u gat any. thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by pweetychyka(f): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
oghenemoney:
Brand Ambassadors needed urgently
Duration : 2weeks.
Pay : 40,000.

https:///FwJfdwTnOgYJEh3w0XUJu0
link ain't connecting sir

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by CruzJoe(m): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2018
THOSE IN PORT HARCOURT...

PLS I NEED DIRECTION ON HOW TO REACH THIS ADDRESS:

Pabod plant : No. 186/187 transAmadi portharcourt.

Pabod Breweries limited portharcourt
(International breweries PLC pH)

Am coming from Aba,Abia state....pls How do I get to that address .

Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by onlinesecret(m): 11:29am On Apr 22, 2018
Please, who know this company to the coy? Integrated Warehousing Services Ltd. cocoa house plot 24,6 ladipo oluwole street oppguinessLagos, Nigeria. Plot 24, Cocoa Warehouse, Ladipo Oluwole Street, Oba Akran, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Actuarydeji(m): 11:48am On Apr 22, 2018
onlinesecret:
Please, who know this company to the coy? Integrated Warehousing Services Ltd. cocoa house plot 24,6 ladipo oluwole street oppguinessLagos, Nigeria. Plot 24, Cocoa Warehouse, Ladipo Oluwole Street, Oba Akran, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
They're real
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Alcheringa(m): 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
CruzJoe:
THOSE IN PORT HARCOURT...

PLS I NEED DIRECTION ON HOW TO REACH THIS ADDRESS:

Pabod plant : No. 186/187 transAmadi portharcourt.

Pabod Breweries limited portharcourt
(International breweries PLC pH)

Am coming from Aba,Abia state....pls How do I get to that address .

Thanks.

From Aba, take a bus, and tell the driver to stop you at 1st artillery,...along Aba road. Then, take a taxi from first artillery going to slaughter,...but, tell the driver to stop you at Pabod breweries. Hope this helps. Cheers!

6 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by onlinesecret(m): 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
[quote au
thank you. please how much do you think they can pay for fresh graduate and it is a big company?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by CruzJoe(m): 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
Alcheringa:

From Aba, take a bus, and tell the driver to stop you at 1st artillery,...along Aba road. Then, take a taxi from first artillery going to slaughter,...but, tell the driver to stop you at Pabod breweries. Hope this helps. Cheers!

thanks bro........ya it will help
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cana882(m): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
C&I leasing is currently recruiting for a bank position of (CSE) Customer service Executive. Minimum requirement. OND/HND. Age bracket is 28. Drop your contact and CV to blessing.otu@c-ileasing.com. pls Call 08172007255. The recruitment is for South South, pls indicate your preferred location while sending your CV. The last day for submission of CV is Monday 23/04/2018. Pls those who had already send CV before shouldn't bother sending again as theirs had being treated.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by EZENDDIGBO(m): 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
Favvvy:
The pay is 45k in outcess...I worked dere
do you have their email?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by EZENDDIGBO(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
Kspicz:
Outcess is inviting me for a customer service representative job role at their lekki office, they are asking me to research on Cable TV and TV content. I just keep wondering if there is room from growth their especially with this 45k salary which is about half of my current salary. I really require an Hr trainee job to put into practice all i learn at CIPM classes. However with my training in CRM and Entrepreneurship and biz management from NIM and LBS respectively, isn't a 45k salary a far cry. I could take it if there is room for growth if not i dont know if its a wise decision. Please help out guys,the interview is for tomorrow. Thanks
any job in ur company cos I need a job sir..
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by EZENDDIGBO(m): 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
Gabbyraze:

there is room for growth,I can tell u that for free. starting is quite hard, but for 5 months I have worked there,I have seen over 5 ijp's,which means higher salary and position. but think about it well before u make a move, Shalom
pls can you assist me to get a job there?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by AGManuel: 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
I recently got a marketing Job with a bank in Lagos, 30k...should I take it?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by spenca: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
AGManuel:
I recently got a marketing Job with a bank in Lagos, 30k...should I take it?

If your leisure time is above your working time , take it considering other factors known to you alone . No one here knows what is best for you than you .

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sleezwizz: 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
grabAbargain:
Officer, Legal Services (Property & Litigation) 9 mobile Abuja

Job Summary

Assist in the preparation of assignments, leases, licences and related documents covering EMTS's properties/sites.

Principal Functions
• Participate in conducting searches on land which EMTS proposes to lease or buy.
• Assist in preparing and conducting first-level vetting on all leases, licenses and related documents covering EMTS's property, particularly base station sites.
• Renew documents in advance of expiry dates as required.
• Assist in preparing and drafting property titles and site acquisition documentation as required.

Requirements
First degree in Law.
One year postNYSC work experience.

For details and application link, visit http://plumejobs.com/job/officer-legal-services-property-litigation/

Get new vacancies on Whatsapp. Send Join via Whatsapp to 08032372788 or Enter your Whatsapp number on http://plumejobs.com

Please DO NOT leave your numbers here.

Y not post d application details here instead of u attaching ur website link all in d name of getting traffic...

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by LegDoLand: 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
Kspicz:
Outcess is inviting me for a customer service representative job role at their lekki office, they are asking me to research on Cable TV and TV content. I just keep wondering if there is room from growth their especially with this 45k salary which is about half of my current salary. I really require an Hr trainee job to put into practice all i learn at CIPM classes. However with my training in CRM and Entrepreneurship and biz management from NIM and LBS respectively, isn't a 45k salary a far cry. I could take it if there is room for growth if not i dont know if its a wise decision. Please help out guys,the interview is for tomorrow. Thanks

From the certifications you listed above, i can deduce that u have spent so much in equipping yourself to be better positioned and u need to recoup those investments. i honestly wont advise you to take that job. It will amount to settling for far less, especially considering that you have a job at the moment.

Be patient. Keep seeking. You will get something g better soonest.

All the best

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Gabbyraze(m): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
EZENDDIGBO:
pls can you assist me to get a job there?
you have to apply through hr@outcess.com....
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by FunnyDude(m): 7:35am On Apr 23, 2018
I need a job please

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (889) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.