Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2827476 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lawunmmie: 1:08pm On May 11, 2018
Please those anyone knows anything about smartforce

Good Day,
In response to your application online, you have been shortlisted for an interview
for 15/05/2018 by 10am at
37a Ramat Crescent, Ogudu GRA Lagos
SMARTFORCE

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by charlyazods(m): 5:20pm On May 11, 2018
Job Vacancy Alert: Head of Information Technology

Job Title: Head, Information Technology (IT)
Department: Information Technology
Reporting Line: Head, Corporate Services and Development

Job Profile:

The Head, IT will be responsible for the strategic and operational management of the organization’s IT requirement. The jobholder will oversee and coordinate the organization's information technology environment and ensure consistent IT system availability to support the business. Head of IT will oversee the 3 units of the IT team- Applications Development, IT Infrastructure and Service Desk.

Key Responsibilities

Implement and integrate the various systems and technology initiatives necessary to achieve the organization's business goals.
Oversee and coordinate efforts aimed at developing IT business solutions, and ensure optimal leverage of technology to effectively carry out the organization’s business operations and processes.
Establish and enforce IT policies and procedures that promote and ensure the integrity, availability, confidentiality and security of corporate data and information.
Maintain appropriate business relationships with relevant IT vendors and suppliers and ensure compliance with agreed service levels.
Manage and develop upgrades to the company's telephone system and oversee all telephone changes, including routing.
Champion the process of selling the business case for implementing new IT business solutions to relevant stakeholders and obtain necessary approvals for implementing identified solutions.
Oversee troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving and disaster recovery implementation ensuring timely and continuous system availability at all times.
Continually review and assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the division’s policies, procedures and processes and identify improvement opportunities.
Ensure adequate management of the organization’s IT budget and assets and ensure adequate availability of IT devices for relevant end-users.
Ensure all escalated IT related/Help Desk issues are effectively resolved and in a timely manner.
Report to the Information Security Steering Group on all security related matters on a regular basis.
Communicate the information security policy to all relevant personnel and customers where appropriate.
Implement the requirements of the Information Security Policy.

Full Job Description Here: http://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2018/05/job-vacancy-alert-head-information.html

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 11, 2018
My kid bro got this mail and wanted to know if it's real. Any help pls?

Dear Applicant, Based on your application for the post of "Graduate Trainee" you have been shortlisted for an oral interview on Tues 15/05/18 at last floor University press building plot 5 funmec b/s Acme, Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja Lagos at 10am. NB: Come along with your CV. Call 08168933245 for any info.
Best regards
Zenith careers.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by topsy1971: 7:41pm On May 11, 2018
Good day my people. I received an interview invite with the details below. I need advice on their credibility.

I hope this meets you well.

Sequel to your job application for the position of a GENERAL MANAGER, we are pleased to invite you for an interview.

A job application form has been attached herewith, kindly fill and bring along to the interview.

Please see below for more details:

Date: Tuesday,15TH May 2018

Time: 11:15 am

Venue: Bradfield Consulting Limited,

Harmony Enclave, 5/7 James Oluleye street,

Off Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos

Furthermore, kindly bring along the following documents:

1. Your Current Curriculum Vitae

2. A Filled Copy of your Job Application form (attached)

3. Photocopies of your Certificates (please bring originals for sighting)

4. Photocopy of any National Identity card (please bring original for sighting)

5. A passport photograph

6. A copy of your current pay slip

Note: I removed my personal details.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by CandidMee: 11:00am On May 12, 2018
ayotemideh:
Who else got a text message from Resources intermediaries for an interview tomorrow morning.

Sent you a pm.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 12, 2018
Hello Good people, please can anyone tell me about this company? Any review or any info any them. Thanks

You are hereby invited for an interview with SOMOTEX NIGERIA LTD

Venue: 1, Olorunfunmi Street, Off Kudirat Abiola Way, Ojota, Lagos *Behind former Philips building Ojota*

Time: 2:30 Pm prompt

Date: Monday 14th May, 2018.

Come along with your CV and kindly confirm your attendance immediately for the interview by replying this mail or text,

Contact person: Monica

If you have any question concerning the interview, please let us know

We look forward to meeting with you

Please note that Rescheduling might not be given.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jaytee00: 3:28pm On May 12, 2018
pls debbie ,i v skills in cake baking,catering,agriculture. ..in can also work into an eatry maybe waiter,receptionist etc.im hardworking
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Felixitie(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2018
pp802:
My kid bro got this mail and wanted to know if it's real. Any help pls?

Dear Applicant, Based on your application for the post of "Graduate Trainee" you have been shortlisted for an oral interview on Tues 15/05/18 at last floor University press building plot 5 funmec b/s Acme, Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja Lagos at 10am. NB: Come along with your CV. Call 08168933245 for any info.
Best regards
Zenith careers.

Absolutely fake..pick race! Once there
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Newspaper86: 4:13pm On May 12, 2018
sazjun:
Hello Good people, please can anyone tell me about this company? Any review or any info any them. Thanks

You are hereby invited for an interview with SOMOTEX NIGERIA LTD

Venue: 1, Olorunfunmi Street, Off Kudirat Abiola Way, Ojota, Lagos *Behind former Philips building Ojota*

Time: 2:30 Pm prompt

Date: Monday 14th May, 2018.

Come along with your CV and kindly confirm your attendance immediately for the interview by replying this mail or text,

Contact person: Monica

If you have any question concerning the interview, please let us know

We look forward to meeting with you

Please note that Rescheduling might not be given.
they are real, when did u apply?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 12, 2018
Newspaper86:
they are real, when did u apply?
I applied 2 or 3 weeks ago. Please do you know anything about there salary structure?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 12, 2018
Felixitie:

Absolutely fake..pick race! Once there

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Newspaper86: 5:28pm On May 12, 2018
sazjun:

I applied 2 or 3 weeks ago. Please do you know anything about there salary structure?
yes, which position did u apply for?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by zubinike(m): 6:18pm On May 12, 2018
Good eveningt debbie, a brother is in need of a sales and marketing driving job, please if u come in contact with any, kindly paste the link here. Thank u
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Drdreyy: 4:37pm On May 13, 2018

Please I need a job, I'm a graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering with 2,1 (second class upper) i have completed my NYSC since 2015.

Help a brother

CC: debbie
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by njokuuche77(m): 5:25pm On May 13, 2018
If you know any OND/HND holder looking for a job, please tell the person to go to Skye bank #1 Wetheral road Owerri with his/her credentials by 8am. This was announced in church today so I decided to share for those who might be interested.

Date is tomorrow Mon 14th May
*copied*
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 13, 2018
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by EZENDDIGBO(m): 9:36pm On May 13, 2018
I have an interview with aiico company and I called the number they said they're recruiting for the position of accounting, financial analyst and secretary..
Pls how true is it cos I don't want to waste transportation fee to the place
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 13, 2018
Newspaper86:
yes, which position did u apply for?
I applied for the position of E-commerce developer. Do you know anything about there salary structure?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by assurancefemi: 3:19am On May 14, 2018
Get an Online CV� today and improve your chances of getting your dream big job�, it's easy, Contact Us at http://webfm.cf��� today!

Job hunting is a difficult� task on its own. A Large population of candidates� vying for few available positions.

Why not spread your tentacles�? You might even have a well-structured CV� and still not get called, maybe because there were too many CVs to be reviewed and yours wasn't.

Companies�� use social media platforms like LinkedIn to search for the right candidates, placing the link to your Online CV�on your Social Media profiles such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram would greatly improve your chances.

Let us help you advance your career�. This could be the next step to your dream job, you'd be amazed at how fast information fly� on the Internet. It is relatively affordable.

Contact us

Whatsapp: https:///send?phone=2348160149309

Also checkout out our blog post on Why you should get an Online CV http://webfm.cf/why-you-should-get-an-onlineCV.html
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Smartjob1(f): 4:44am On May 14, 2018
Still looking for a job? Need easy HR solutions? Join the world's smartest job network today www.bejite.com. Find jobs easily, recruit smartly, grow your network through your connections. Sign up now. It is free!

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jmanity: 6:06am On May 14, 2018
EZENDDIGBO:
I have an interview with aiico company and I called the number they said they're recruiting for the position of accounting, financial analyst and secretary..
Pls how true is it cos I don't want to waste transportation fee to the place

You have an interview already scheduled, you called & confirmed the vacancy. What else do you want to verify because I don't understand...

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by EZENDDIGBO(m): 9:42am On May 14, 2018
jmanity:

You have an interview already scheduled, you called & confirmed the vacancy. What else do you want to verify because I don't understand...
scare of marketing job... that's why
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Yuceeluv(f): 12:21pm On May 14, 2018
njokuuche77:
If you know any OND/HND holder looking for a job, please tell the person to go to Skye bank #1 Wetheral road Owerri with his/her credentials by 8am. This was announced in church today so I decided to share for those who might be interested.

Date is tomorrow Mon 14th May
*copied*
Hello, thanks for the info. Im just seeing this and i stay in port harcourt. Do you know if i can submit same in a skyebank's branch here in port harcourt?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by njokuuche77(m): 1:18pm On May 14, 2018
Yuceeluv:

Hello, thanks for the info. Im just seeing this and i stay in port harcourt. Do you know if i can submit same in a skyebank's branch here in port harcourt?

You can still find out, no harm in trying.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Rochero(m): 5:21pm On May 14, 2018
McBuddy Properties Limited: 2, Jaye Oyedotun Avenue, Magodo GRA Phase 2, Lagos.
Please how will I locate this place,coming from Surulere. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by njokuuche77(m): 7:38pm On May 14, 2018
Vacancy:
Front desk officer at a firm located in Anthony. Ideal candidate must have strong communication and organization skills, must be computer literate with adequate knowledge in Microsoft office programs, must have advanced telephone and correspondence skills. Should be young (graduate intern or nysc) and reside in the Anthony axis. Interested candidates should send resume to hr@mcdonsecurity.com

Accounts officer needed, Location is Anthony. Ideal candidate should be able to prepare accounts and financial statements, manage payroll, prepare cash flow, cost and revenue information, draft annual budget and costing for specific projects, possess strong analytical and communication skills, ACA or student membership would be an added advantage. Interested candidates should please send CV's to hr@mcdonsecurity.com with the position as the subject of the email.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by njokuuche77(m): 7:40pm On May 14, 2018
Recruiting an Executive Personal Assistant for one of the investment companies located in Lagos.
Job Summary.
The Executive PA (Personal Assistant) will be responsible for providing administrative support to one of the Executive Directors.
Job Responsibilities
1. Coordination of travel itinerary and administer the timely procurement of visa and travel.
2. Prioritize and edit all incoming communication, composing responses or redirecting as appropriate, alerting the Executive Director where further action is required.
3. Coordinating preparatory meetings, lunches, dinners, events mapping, researching contacts and organization.
4. Plan and manage workload for the Executive Director and prudent handling of confidential and highly sensitive information on a daily basis.
5. Proactively manage the EDs busy calendar, responding to emails and telephone calls etc.
Educational Qualification & experience
- A good first degree
- Minimum of a 3 years work experience as an Executive Personal Assistant to a top management Executive.
Qualified candidates should urgently send CVs to recruitment@resourceintermediaries.org using the job role Personal Assistant as subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by EZENDDIGBO(m): 7:57pm On May 14, 2018
qeemus:
We are recruiting Sales Executives for a top wristwatch brand in Lekki. Candidates must possess; - B.Sc/HND in any disclipline. - 0 to 2 years post NYSC experience. - Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel - Good interpersonal skills. Pay is between N45,000 - N55,000 with commission Send Resumes to recruitment@citrinepurple.com Subject: Sales Executive.
i have good knowledge of excel, word and corel draw..
I have applied since no feedback yet..

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.