Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2828151 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by skillip(m): 11:42am On Jul 02, 2018
Good morning.

I need a young and experience accountant, with about 3 -5 years of experience, here in Lagos.

Preferably Female.

Key words : Young , Smart, pay attention to detail a dn knowledge of accounting principles.

Please quote me. Don't send me mail please.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mekyno777(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
Dear Debbie and Everyone,
A Mech Engr'g guy with experience in Engine Maintenance and had skills training in Electro- Mech Engr'g (Operation, Maintenance & Troubleshooting of Pnuematics, PLC, Mech Drives System, Electrical Maintenance, Hydraulics, Pump and Compressor etc ) with Applied Enginerring Technology Initiatives (AETI), Bode Thomas, Lagos.
Please I earnestly need your help on Job link-up/info (for a fighting chance).
Please do Quote/mention me for contact info.
Thanks a lot.
NB: A trial will convince you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by zeekz(m): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
please guys I urgently need your help, how real is this
Re Your application for the position of Van Sales Executive in response to our advert -The Guardian of the 5th June 2018.
You are invited for a chat with the undersigned as follows:
Date: Tuesday 3rd July 2018
Time:10.00am
Venue:Almega Consulting,4th floor 8 Orlando Martin st off igbosere road,Lagos ison.
Please come with evidence of current employment. I look forward to meeting you.
E. I Ohalete
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by oizamsin: 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hi I am interested if the position is still open. Thank you
skillip:
Good morning.

I need a young and experience accountant, with about 3 -5 years of experience, here in Lagos.

Preferably Female.

Key words : Young , Smart, pay attention to detail a dn knowledge of accounting principles.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Imustreturn(m): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
skillip:
Good morning.

Preferably Female.

my sister is looking for this job but she's in pH oo
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ify2016: 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nobsaibot:
Good day ma, pls I am using this medium to solicit on behalf of my sister, she is in dare need of a job, she had HND in mass comm, but she has been jobless for the past 3 years now, I'm doing everything i can to encourage her but it seems depression has taken over her, she has refused to eat for two days, and right now, she is in a very bad shape. Pls ma, kindly be of help. I'm begging every good people on this platform, pls help my sister, no job is too small to start with, you can reach me on dannyakins6@gmail.com if you have any information. Thanks in anticipation, God bless you all.

Where is her location? If is Lagos,let her try her best. Few years back one girl in my area faced similar challenge but after giving her address and guidelines, she got a job in one of the Lagos state ministries.Though, her salary was not encouraging as a security officer but she followed the advice I gave the other person looking for job. Now she earns not less than 90k.Just believe nothing is impossible for God. The truth is that organizations prefer a candidate they would trust with their properties. I'm giving you practical experience. They prefer to work with those they trust and that is based on recommendation.Recommendation can only come when there is INTERGRITY.
I WISH HER GOOD LUCK!!!

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by skillip(m): 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
Imustreturn:
my sister is looking for this job but she's in pH oo

There's no point if your sis doesn't have the required experience.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by skillip(m): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
oizamsin:
Hi I am interested if the position is still open. Thank you
do you meet the requirements. ?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sketch007(m): 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
ify2016:

Where is her location? If is Lagos,let her try her best. Few years back one girl in my area faced similar challenge but after giving her address and guidelines, she got a job in one of the Lagos state ministries.Though, her salary was not encouraging as a security officer but she followed the advice I gave the other person looking for job. Now she earns not less than 90k.Just believe nothing is impossible for God. The truth is that organizations prefer a candidate they would trust with their properties. I'm giving you practical experience. They prefer to work with those they trust and that is based on recommendation.Recommendation can only come when there is INTERGRITY.
I WISH HER GOOD LUCK!!!

Is there a way you could be reached?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Bearings: 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
skillip:
Good morning.

Preferably Female.

Good evening sir, please if you need admin officer / customer care person or secretary, please consider me. I'm very smart& hard working. I'm an ND holder
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by skillip(m): 5:36am On Jul 03, 2018
Bearings:

Good evening sir, please if you need admin officer / customer care person or secretary, please consider me. I'm very smart& hard working. I'm an ND holder

Thank you very much. Please let me know where you stay . If you don't mind , you can drop your email /phone number , I'll call you shortly.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by highest2005: 6:17am On Jul 03, 2018
good morning friends, pls I just got dis message, want to know if it's lEgits anyonE wit info shuld pls share, don't want to waste tfare
Dear Applicant,

Sequel to a review of your application for the role of Service Center Agent, kindly accept this as an invitation to interview with us on Thursday, 5th of July, 2018.

Venue: GIG Group Head Office
       Plot 1, Block 28, Remi Olowude Street,
       Marwa Bus-stop, 2nd round about,Lekki-Epe Expressway
       After former Elevation Church, adjacent Pinnacle filling station
       Major Landmark: Life Point Church, ITF, Pinnacle Filling Station.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chuksp09(m): 6:29am On Jul 03, 2018
highest2005:
good morning friends, pls I just got dis message, want to know if it's lEgits anyonE wit info shuld pls share, don't want to waste tfare
Dear Applicant,

Sequel to a review of your application for the role of Service Center Agent, kindly accept this as an invitation to interview with us on Thursday, 5th of July, 2018.

Very legit, prepare well o
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sammyobi584: 7:46am On Jul 03, 2018
skillip:

Thank you very much. Please let me know where you stay . If you don't mind , you can drop your email /phone number , I'll call you shortly.

my friend is looking for customer care job..she resides in festac..any help please.?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by FavourSmartStor: 8:21am On Jul 03, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am Gbenga by name and I'm 31 already. I rounded up my M.sc programme October, 2017 from University of Ibadan (Mechanical Engineering). Since then I have been hustling running from one production company to another not even minding a casual job but to no avail.

Please house, I've got siblings on my neck already and I must confess things have really been difficult lately. I don't mind doing any job anywhere in Nigeria just to make a living.

I have skills on AutoCAD designs (2D/3D), CNC milling machine code debugging, Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc), MATLAB operations with coding etc.

Finally, I am ready to relocate alongside all my original credentials. Please help a brother because depression is really a bad thing to contain.

Contacts: 0813 051 8799 (Whatsapp)
Email : wwaassistant@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Bearings: 8:23am On Jul 03, 2018
skillip:

Good morning sir, my email is taymibee@gmail.com
0 nine 0 30 five 7 one 799.
Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by don4real18(m): 8:27am On Jul 03, 2018
highest2005:
Dear Applicant,

Who gives address like this... Looks like gnld
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kayla247: 8:35am On Jul 03, 2018
Hi friend's please where is Debbie it's been long i saw her post here i have been following this thread for long as a guest.I hope she is ok it's unlike her not to have posted here.

If you are reading this Debbie just feel like checking on you.Love you ma.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Newspaper86: 8:46am On Jul 03, 2018
highest2005:
Dear Applicant,

is God is Good motors, u can Google to confirm too
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by verysico: 9:01am On Jul 03, 2018
I have been out of job for a reasonable time now, presently searching for opportunities. I am in Port Harcourt and very willing to relocate if there is need.

I studied Engineering and have field experience in the Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) with relevant certifications, including NEBOSH.
Thank you in advance.
I can be reached on 08168087813.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by FavourSmartStor: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2018
your application was approved and you're required to present a hardcopy of your CV and a passport photograph for a Screening Interview with PSIS HR Board on WED 04/7/2018.
Time: 9am.
Address: L'monarch Towers, 65 Opebi road Opp Glass House by Salvation b/stop, Ikeja, Lagos.
Pls you're strictly advised to be punctual.

If you need help/directions, you may call: 0701-061-6106/1010
www.prosterlingng.com

Pls house, anyone with this?? How legit?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dostor: 11:05am On Jul 03, 2018
FavourSmartStor:
your application was approved and you're required to present a hardcopy of your CV and a passport photograph for a Screening Interview with PSIS HR Board on WED 04/7/2018.
Time: 9am.
Address: L'monarch Towers, 65 Opebi road Opp Glass House by Salvation b/stop, Ikeja, Lagos.
Pls you're strictly advised to be punctual.

If you need help/directions, you may call: 0701-061-6106/1010
www.prosterlingng.com

Pls house, anyone with this?? How legit?

Scam
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adortem: 11:20am On Jul 03, 2018
URGENT VACANCY!
We are currently hiring Female Customer Service Personnel and Marketers.
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Personnel (Female)
JOB LOCATION: LEKKI PHASE 1, LAGOS.
RESPONSIBILITIES
• The Customer Service Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.

• Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media.
• Manage campaigns on social media.
REQUIREMENTS
Proven customer support experience.
Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
Design skills including graphics.
Digital marketing skills.
Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
SSCE/OND Holders only should apply.
JOB TITLE: Marketer (Female)
JOB LOCATION: LEKKI PHASE 1, LAGOS.
RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maximize profits through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting products, services or ideas.

• Develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services.
Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
• Conducting research to identify and define audiences.
• Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
• Organize promotional activities.
• Organizing events and product exhibitions.
• Monitoring performance.
• Meet and exceed sales targets.

REQUIREMENTS
• Previous experience in a marketing role.
• Strong and confident communicator.
• Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
• SSCE/OND Holders only should apply.
If you are the best fit for the above roles, apply via jobs@leadhire.com.ng with the job title as the subject of the email.
Note that these roles are for strictly SSCE/OND Holders.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 5/07/2018.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by zeekz(m): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2018
zeekz:
please guys I urgently need your help, how real is this
Re Your application for the position of Van Sales Executive in response to our advert -The Guardian of the 5th June 2018.
You are invited for a chat with the undersigned as follows:
Date: Tuesday 3rd July 2018
Time:10.00am
Venue:Almega Consulting,4th floor 8 Orlando Martin st off igbosere road,Lagos ison.
Please come with evidence of current employment. I look forward to meeting you.
E. I Ohalete
Guys any info?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olad98(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Pls House am in need of Job seriously. I study office tech & mgt,am willing to do any job just to start and I will be grateful if anyone can be if help.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by EZENDDIGBO(m): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
highest2005:
Dear Applicant,

pls sent me the email address, I want to apply.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by EZENDDIGBO(m): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
skillip:
Good morning.

Preferably Female.

i Have experience in logistics and store manager but I don't mind handling procurement position cos I'm very familiar with Lagos environs. I have done delivery job before, I. I'm also good in Excel, word and power point.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by highest2005: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
chuksp09:

Very legit, prepare well o
thanks very much, pls do u hv any info on wat to expect and wt their salary is like
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dahra: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd.
JOB ALERT!!!

Job Title: Lawyers / Auditors / Project Manager / Security
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/lawyers-auditors-project-manager-security/

Job Title: Receptionist
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/receptionist-2/

Job Title: Cook
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/cook-2/

Job Title: Teachers (English Language / Literature-In-English / Edo Language / French Language / Computer Science / Physical and Health Education)
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/secondary-school-teachers/

Job Title: Business Development Officer (Intern)
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/business-development-officer-internship/

Job Title: Sales / Marketing Executives
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/sales-marketing-executives/

Job Title: English Language / Chemistry / Physics subject Teachers
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/teachers-english-chemistry-physics/

Job Title: Heavy Duty Truck Drivers
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/heavy-duty-truck-drivers/

Job Title: Cashier (Female)
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/cashier-female/

Job Title: Auditors (Female)
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/auditors-female/

Job Title: House Keeper
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/house-keeper/

Job Title: Computer Operator
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/computer-operator-2/

Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/direct-sales-agent/

Job Title: Change Vanguard Volunteers
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/change-vanguard-volunteersfemale/

NOTE:
Applicants are to send their CV's to job@interarcconsultants.com.ng

Or

Report in person for interview holding on Friday 6th July, 2018.

TIME: 10am

VENUE:
Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd.
90 Akpakpava Road (Ground Floor),
Beside Zenith Bank Plc,
Opposite Stanbic IBTC Bank,
Benin City, Edo State.

For Inquiry, Call 08118111856 (Calling hours 8:30am - 5:00pm)

Signed,
Dahra A. H. Jnr.
For: Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by FavourSmartStor: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
CV Approved, Meet HRM, Interview comes up by 9AM WEDNESDAY 04/07/18 Ground floor, 32 Olufemi Rd off Ogunlana Drive S/Lere Lagos. CV ID: FUF/AB
Show to Security

Another one again.... Job seekers are in trouble in this country lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ScreenDiva: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
A new filling station, yet to commence operation at Ebute-Metta is in need of the following:

1) Filling Station Manager - Must be very experienced in handling a filling station with enough years of experience. 0years of experience need not apply.
Qualification: HND/Bsc holders.
Must stay around Ebute-Metta or its environs.

2)Filling Station Attendants: Experienced applicants will considered before others.
Qualification: ND/HND/Bsc holders.
Must live at Ebute-Metta or its environs.

Email Address: gerryval2001@gmail.com

Deadline: No fixed date.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Juicy24(f): 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
EZENDDIGBO:
pls sent me the email address, I want to apply.
jobs@thegiggroupng.com
the subject should be S.C.A (location). that was how I applied last time

(1) (2) (3) ... (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.