|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,118,363 members, 4,587,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 November 2018 at 04:08 PM
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Cryomancer: 9:22am On Nov 07|
except you have #16,000 to enroll for their training first, before they will now start talking about the imaginary employment.
Those guys are pure hustlers like yourself who are playing a fast one on unemployed graduates
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chrisjane(f): 9:36am On Nov 07|
I am looking for marketing companies, marketers and distributors for a new table water brand located at Awoyaya. Interested? Drop your email/Phone no
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by umbo: 10:09am On Nov 07|
u should know better ,don't
u smell rat
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by DCMskools: 10:58am On Nov 07|
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relief English Language Teacher
Degree in English
IGCSE experience would be an added advantage
Minimum of 3 years experience
Ability to work efficiently in a 21st century learning environment
Must be proficient with Ms Word, Excel etc.Ability to work creatively and engage effectively with adolescents.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV’s along with credentials via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
cc: seun lalastica debbie
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kwasedi(f): 11:00am On Nov 07|
i got the same, mine is 12th, thats Monday, pls let me know how far wen u attend
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by superbouck(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07|
please am need of a teaching job in Ibadan or lagos, I have HND in cooperative economics and management
I can take Civic education/Government, Business studies/Commerce and Security Education
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by blackgold2018(m): 2:34pm On Nov 07|
Please house any legit info about NCAA(Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority) requirement on their recruitment process??
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Odirahc(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07|
Please guys, can anyone tell me what to expect in a sales executive role for a commercial bank? Information from anyone currently doing the job would be appreciated.
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chrisjane(f): 9:23pm On Nov 07|
I am looking to fill the following roles;
1. Arc Welders with a minimum of 3 years experience are needed for a company working on the construction of Dangote Oil Refinery at Ibeju Lekki.
Remuneration: According to industry standard.
Temporary accommodation will be provided for qualified candidates.
2. Executive Driver for a bank at Lekki with a minimum of 4 years experience.
The successful candidate will be a direct staff of the bank with benefits of Pension, HMO and other incentives.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates residing at the job locations or its environs should forward their resumes to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by charlyazods(m): 10:20pm On Nov 07|
Latest Job Vacancy Alert: Trade Marketing Executive KANO
Our client is a Multinational textile company that produces and distributes fashion fabrics for the African market and African consumers globally. The company’s brands have become an essential part of African culture. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for a Trade Marketing Executive to be based in KANO STATE with travels around the northern region.
The job of a Trade Marketing Executive entails working outside the office environment sourcing potential customers and maintaining current customers to drive the business activation and distribution. To give input for analysis of all trade marketing activities across the channel/trade members. Drives the needed support to optimize product plan and product mix through the right trade channels revenue of the company in the short & long run.
- Identify growth opportunities per brand and product group, in line with consumer and channel trends
- Provide input into country key account plan to seize opportunities
- Segment and maintain customer base according to channel segmentation model for the sales territory
- Develop call plans according to channel segmentation model (call frequencies per account)
- Provide input into customized CVP per customer channel, segment and individual accounts
- Plan account call activities and customize within the prescribed CVP model per customer channel per account
- Agree sales territory resources (budget, and standard POSM) with Trade Marketing Manager and review on quarterly basis
- Deliver the CVP per customer account, according to call plans and account activity plans
- Offering marketing support by managing and distributing standard POSM and trade marketing materials including logistics and distribution within sales territory budget
- Candidate MUST be able to speak Hausa Fluently.
- Candidate should reside in KANO or be willing to live and work in KANO.
- Graduate with 1-3 years minimum commercial expertise gained across Sales/ B2B (Trade) Marketing or Sales Management.
- Relevant backgrounds include but not limited to: B2B Sales, Trade Marketing, Channel Development, RTM Development or Sales Management
FULL DETAIL & APPLICATION: https://myjobsinnigeria.blogspot.com/2018/11/latest-job-vacancy-alert-trade.html
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chidozy15(m): 11:51pm On Nov 07|
We can help you find a Job!
Everybody dreams of having the perfect job right after school but what happens if you don't?
You make your own, that's what we say.
By now you should have heard about FREELANCING. Freelance is a way to earn money while doing what you are good at without working for any single employer. Freelancing is the next BIG thing and AFRYLance is simplifying it for. Don't let your inability to find a job ruin your ability to provide for yourself or your family. Many are making a minimum of $1K a month freelancing and the beauty of it is that you can work when you want, how you want, and wherever you want.
Check bio for more
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by AnuliKay: 12:35pm On Nov 09|
Case Management And Advisory Services Officer at African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
Job Description: The Case Management and Advisory Services Officer will provide support to the Director of BCRM in the registration and management of incoming Requests, and in the delivery of BCRM’s advisory services.
Read more & Apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/case-management-and-advisory-services-officer/
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cleverbe(m): 4:14pm On Nov 09|
Please does anyone know about Healthcare International Limited, yaba. Relevant information about the work condition, staff welfare etc would be appreciated.Thanks
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Luxiana19(f): 5:58pm On Nov 09|
Hello please did you for this interview? Is Fadac real?
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:39pm On Nov 09|
Fadac is very real!
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emma1Oj(m): 10:02pm On Nov 09|
Luxiana19:Hi...! Yes they are real its an outsourcing firm but they keep inviting pple for interview without any recruitment but if u can, just go and try u might be lucky.
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Steppingup4lyf: 10:19am On Nov 10|
shammahyaro:how do i reach you.send me a pm
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Steppingup4lyf: 10:22am On Nov 10|
Blacksodje:send me a pm
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Steppingup4lyf: 10:26am On Nov 10|
ninety5:send me a pm
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Steppingup4lyf: 10:35am On Nov 10|
DeraLoveth:how do i reach you.pm me
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Concept(m): 11:07am On Nov 11|
Actonville Consulting (vacancy For Administrative/legal Secretary)
A major player In the Oil and gas Sector and is in urgent need of an Administrative/Legal Secretary with a sound Legal background, who is willing to work as a team member. He/ She must be knowledgeable in Administration, Legal procedures and Human resources.
Legal Secretary Responsibilities and duties:
• Transcribe and proofread legal documents
• File, organize, scan, copy and fax legal& official documents
• Schedule depositions, hearings and other meetings
• Make travel arrangements for Expatriates
• Process third party and vendor invoices
• File official document ahead of deadlines
• Ensure due diligence is observed in every administrative procedure
• Give reminders to management on processing of expired/ about to expire document
• Other duties which may be assigned to him/her by management from time to time
Legal Secretary Qualifications and skills:
• Associate Degree in Legal Studies and Call to Bar
• 5+ years’ experience as a paralegal or legal secretary
• Familiarity with legal documents and terminology
• Proficiency with MS Office
• Typing speed of at least 50 wpm with a high rate of accuracy
• Able to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Courteous and professional demeanor
• Able to work as a team member
• Strong sense of discretion
• Ability to manage Clients professionally
DETAILS OF INTERVIEW IS AS FOLLOWS:
NAME OF COMPANY- JOSAC INVESTMENT RESOURCES LIMITED
ADDRESS/ VENUE -NUMBER 5, AFOLABI AINA STREET, OFF ALLEN AVENUE, BEHIND ALADE MARKET, IKEJA, LAGOS
DATE - 12/11/2018
TIME- 10 AM PROMPT
CONTACT NUMBER- 09090173857.
Come along with clear copies of your Resume and Credentials. Please ensure you are duly qualified before appearing for the interview.
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmanuel360(m): 12:18pm On Nov 11|
Pls i need direction to this address ASAP, IKEJA SECRETARIAT LIBRARY, Oba Akinjobi Street, Old Secretariat, Ikeja. I'll be coming from sango
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Luxiana19(f): 1:39pm On Nov 11|
Thanks a bunch
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jibola10(m): 2:02pm On Nov 11|
Emmanuel360:from sango, board a bus to oshodi, alight at PWD bus stop, cross to the other side of the express (u can use pedestrian bridge if it's dere), immediately after the rail track, u will see keke napep drivers, show dem the address, from dere, u 're good to go.
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kehnton(m): 7:07pm On Nov 11|
TKIPP International Academy, a missionary school located in Osogbo, Osun state, requires teachers for its crèche, nursery, primary and secondary schools in the following subjects.
ECONOMICS, ACCOUNTING, MARKETING
Qualification: minimum of NCE
Apply in person ASAP at TKIPP international Academy,
No.4 Oke-Aiyepe, Ilesa road, Osogbo, Osun state, Nigeria.
Call Text or WhatsApp +2348030556450
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by patiencezee(f): 8:06pm On Nov 11|
pls in case there's any, let me know. I'm also in Kaduna and I need a job.
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by patiencezee(f): 8:07pm On Nov 11|
shammahyaro:pls in case there's any, don't hesitate to let me know. I'm also in Kaduna and I need a job. Thank you
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mumjayden: 9:27pm On Nov 11|
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Successisaac19: 12:24am On Nov 12|
I need a job....I have Bsc in biochemistry,a very good driver,a computer literate,very humble, proficient,hardworking and reliable. Any job in umuahia or Lagos is cool for me. Successisaac19@gmail.com
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by VirtuesEmpire(f): 7:25am On Nov 12|
Teaching Vacancies for English and Literature should be posted please. At ojoo and environ in Ibadan Oyo state. Thanks. 08174612945
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Alabimarvel: 8:49am On Nov 12|
Please am in need of a job in Lagos or Ogun state. I'm a Chemistry graduate
|Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jadajada: 1:54pm On Nov 12|
Pladis Nigeria (A&P Foods), Ifelodun Street, Dopemu, Lagos.
Viewing this topic: YZME2001(m) and 1 guest(s)
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125